It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pharmageddon the MMS coverup.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Num1Skeptic

No Num1Skeptic,

Its not some scam,or script. Its a real negatively charged mineral ion compound that eradicates anaerobic ,positively charged pathogens!
Which includes all forms of bacteria,virus's,mold spores an mycotoxins,fungus an yeast infections,as well as dead cells, cancerous cells,and toxic heavy metals and chemicals.

There is even a unconfirmed report of a man injecting his dying dog that was bit from a rattler snake. If I remember the dog was up an playing the next day.

If anyone says that MMS is a fraud, they are either disinformation turds or too scared to take their health into their own hands. And I challenge them to try it them selves!

I take this 2 times every day at 9 activated drops,(that is 9 drops MMS/45 drops Citric Acid). When you take it, you can feel it working and you gain a euphoric type feeling as it hits your blood. There is a definite immunological response to injured areas or past pain points and those area get hot and ache a bit in the be gaining of your protocol. Once your body has adjusted to the MMS and your doses increase without major Herxhimer reactions the MMS does make you feel wonderful, better than you ever have...

Wont believe me? try it self!

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Xcom2012]

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Xcom2012]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcom2012
Its a real negatively charged mineral ion compound that eradicates anaerobic ,positively charged pathogens!
Which includes all forms of bacteria,virus's,mold spores an mycotoxins,fungus an yeast infections,as well as dead cells, cancerous cells,and toxic heavy metals and chemicals.

No, it does not include that, you twit. Do you even know what ions in solution are? Or what you're even saying by "positively charged mineral ion compound?"

I'll bet everything that you don't have a clue.

Stop trying to spam your fraud product here with fake science. Real people are reading it, real people who deserve the medical truth and honesty you have nothing to do with.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Wow, look at the visciousness directed at the OP. More shameful behaviour from the roving packs of baddies on ATS.

MMS has a massive grassroots internet buzz and I for one am really interested in it. I will research it thoroughly before running my mouth, and will never play the "I'm just an honest guy protecting the sheep" card.

If the OP is a fraudster, what about all the other members claiming success?

Sure, it could be a scam, but it only costs 20 dollars per YEAR. There's an agreement among the vendors to keep the price down. If it was a scam it would be sold at much higher prices. Jim Humble, discoverer, doesn't make a dime off sales either.

Here's to the end of sickness and misery on Earth.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Num1Skeptic
reply to post by Xcom2012

googled this post there seem to bee quite a few identical, obviously a script, copy/paste, or bot.

This is a lie and you know it. I have U2U'd you and I would like you to explain your dishonest behaviour, which is against T+C. This is not pettiness... many lives are at stake here, and you have deliberately provided misleading information.

IDENTICAL? script, copy/paste, bot?

I googled the following strings:

"It was discovered quite by accident with water"

"To date it has treated 75,000 cases of malaria. Clinical"

"which is officially classed as a mineral supplement"

"It just so happens that several medical doctors use"

"500 aids cases in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania showed over 60%"

"ClO2 in the blood stream to kill off unwanted bacteria"

Each string returns only ONE result, this thread.

Explain yourself. . There is no excuse, no backtracking. This is a very serious issue, people's health is at stake.

Of course, you will try and blur "similar looking threads", with "identical", but you accused the OP of copying/pasting.
Caught lying.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Hey I just googled

To date it has treated 75,000 cases of malaria. Clinical tests in a prison in Malawi showed 100% recovery. 500 aids cases in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania showed over 60% going back to work in 3 days or less. 95%took less than 30 days to be well.

and browsed a few of the links. If I was wrong then I was wrong and I am sorry, but chill out.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Num1Skeptic

No.

If we are disagreeing on Area 51, Maitreya, Aliens or whatever then it's unimportant, and I will chill. But you have smeared a potentially world-changing medicine, millions of Africans are dying NOW because this medicine is being denied them by Pharmaceutical companies and ignorant missionaries.

www.youtube.com...

If you have no evidence to back up your claims keep your mouth shut in future.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

$1 per year is too much when what you're selling is a scam. Sorry, but it is.

I think your viciousness in this thread is symptomatic of some kind of psychological complex within yourself, because it's really immature and illogical. Until you get that worked out, to prevent you from further humiliating yourself, you should probably hush, child.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

What is embarrasing about being angry about Big Pharma's cover-ups?
Where is your evidence that this is a scam, apart from establishment arrogance?

Not working.

You have not contributed ANY facts, ANY studies, and are relying solely on ridicule and patronising language to get your "point" across.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Does anyone have any references, preferably from respected scientific journals?

I found 2 but no more time for this:

...we conclude that ClO(2) gas is effective at preventing aerosol-induced influenza virus infection in mice by denaturing viral envelope proteins at a concentration well below the permissible exposure level to humans. ClO(2) gas could therefore be useful as a preventive means against influenza in places of human activity without necessitating evacuation.

vir.sgmjournals.org...

and...

We concluded, then, that chlorine dioxide inactivated poliovirus by reacting with the viral RNA and impairing the ability of the viral genome to act as a template for RNA synthesis.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Also - seems chlorine dioxide was investigated most thoroughly for water purification -20-30 years ago- as an alternative to flouride. Ie:

Inactivation of simian rotavirus SA11 by chlorine, chlorine dioxide, and monochloramine.

aem.asm.org...
Appl Environ Microbiol. 1984 August; 48(2): 317-323

AND - chlorine dioxide is listed as a toxic chemical on the PAN Pesticides Database with the warning "NOTE! AVOID ALL CONTACT!"

www.pesticideinfo.org...

Nonetheless, I'm intrigued - but need hard info. Anyone else have any?

Thanks, sofi

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Two serious questions:

What do you mean by "respected scientific journal." Respected by whom? Name the audience. Please refer to geographical location, companies and successful cure rates.

What do you mean by "hard info."?

Can you give us a benchmark example of two recently made anti-malarial or anti-parasite drugs or substances that are backed up by "respected scientific journals" with "hard info."?

There is little "mainstream" info on MMS around, I'm afraid. I admit it's been left on the fringes, an we have to be a bit wary.

I believe, along with many others, that because the mainstream has become corrupted and co-opted we have to strike out on our own, and the dangers of anecdotal evidence, vague internet stories and dodgywebsites are no worse than the dangers of rigged studies, dishonest marketing departments and bought-off doctors.

Again, you're playing the "I'm with the establishment" card.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The proof is in the pudding. My wife has been very ill for years and within a week of taking MMS on a regular basis has made an amazing recovery. As we are both skeptical of everything... she had tests done before she began blood, and others, and then after. The doctor admitted to us that he had never seen anything like it before and asked us what procedure we were following to get the results. We shared them with him and he said that he would be doing some research into the substance himself. I beleive there are several substances out there like MMS that if used properly can prove just as helpful as medication.

Note: I'm not a doctor but I play one on TV

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
Two serious questions:

What do you mean by "respected scientific journal." Respected by whom? Name the audience. Please refer to geographical location, companies and successful cure rates.

I included +Pubmed in my search as a shortcut to find respected scientific journals - that's how I found the 2 articles I quoted in support of chlorine dioxide treatment. There are upwards of 400,000 more citations, but I can't wade through them.

What do you mean by "hard info."?

Facts. The kind that establish conditions, terms, limitations etc.

There is little "mainstream" info on MMS around, I'm afraid.

Try searching "chlorine dioxide."

I believe, along with many others, that because the mainstream has become corrupted and co-opted we have to strike out on our own,

So do I - which is why I am showing respect by giving this topic my time and attention.

...the dangers of anecdotal evidence, vague internet stories and dodgywebsites are no worse than the dangers of rigged studies, dishonest marketing departments and bought-off doctors.

Agreed.

Again, you're playing the "I'm with the establishment" card.

Nah. I'm an independent thinker who respects others' abilities to do their own thinking and research. I just don't suffer lazy fools well.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Dear Soficrow,
I apologise for my obnoxious and stupid postings last night. I saw this:

AND - chlorine dioxide is listed as a toxic chemical on the PAN Pesticides Database with the warning "NOTE! AVOID ALL CONTACT!"

and thought you were one of those pharma-spooks who go round bad-mouthing alt therapies. They are hitting MMS hard right now. You were bringing up a valid point and I was out of order.

Your posts are intelligent and thoughtful. I beg your forgiveness.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Does anyone have any references, preferably from respected scientific journals?

I found 2 but no more time for this:

If I'm reading them correctly, they found the effects ONLY in the lab... and not in mice/human beings/other living things. It's a reasonably good external disinfectant (but people have to be removed from the area when it's being used) -- but has been reported to be a carcinogen (cancer-causer):
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Byrd]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I read about this stuff extensively, 2 years ago, when my father was sick with lung cancer. What i di learn, is most people seem to think of this stuff, as snake oil...profiting form someones death. I didnt read ANY good blogs pr artiocles about this MMS stuffl other than some it didnt do anyting for their cancer, or some were skeptical.
Its suppsed to be an oxidizer, rather, works like a disinfectant. Its cocentrated chlorine, yuo drink, and its makes you VERY nautious and quezzy, form what i read.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Here, Dr John Humiston comments on his use of MMS as a treatment at the William Hitt Center in Tijuana, Mexico.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Hi Byrd,

The Chlorine Dioxide released by activated sodium chlorite is very low in concentration. 1 ppm IIRC. I don't think it's toxic in those concentrations...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
StrangBrew that's an excellent video and blows the lid of all the disinfo. I've noticed many MMS pioneers seem to look super-healthy and have excellent skin.

reply to post by ziggy1706

Sorry to hear that, cancer is a terrible business. A full course of cancer treatment with MMS would cost around 1-10 dollars max. With pharma the average cost is 100,000 dollars. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Maybe there wasn't much positive anecdotal evidence 2 years ago, but now there's masses of it all over the net. Sure, we have to be wary of anonymous testimonials, but the sheer number of them means something is going on that's well worth investigating.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This is Denis Richard's testimonial of his introduction to Jim Humble and MMS.

Denis met Jim Humble in Mexico where he does a lot to educate people about MMS.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
reply to post by Byrd

Hi Byrd,

The Chlorine Dioxide released by activated sodium chlorite is very low in concentration. 1 ppm IIRC. I don't think it's toxic in those concentrations...

In that case, you should get immeasurable health benefits (I'm NOT kidding) by simply moving to California or to Pennsylvania -- and specifically to Carlsbad, NM, where the Chlorine dioxide levels are about what's recommended for the MMS
www.ewg.org...

So we can look at Carlsbad, NM, as a place that has MMS in the water, citywide, and compare the health of the city with the claims on the MMS site. Those were:

The answer to AIDS, hepatitis A,B and C, malaria, herpes, TB, most cancer and many more of mankind's worse diseases has been found.

His ebook (the free one) goes on to say:

Because the Miracle Mineral Supplement functions as a supercharger to
the immune system, it is not meant for treatment of any particular
disease; rather it is meant to improve the immune system to the point of
overcoming many diseases, frequently in less than 24 hours

...and...

After taking the Miracle Mineral Supplement AIDS patients are often
disease free in three days and other diseases and conditions simply
disappear. If patients in the nearest hospital were treated with this
Miracle supplement, over 50% of them would be back home within a
week.

Let's look at Carlsbad, then.

You can see from the medical records of deaths that Eddy County (where Carlsbad is located) is not cancer free (or even in the list of 10 counties with fewest cancers) : www.cemrc.org...

There's a mere 5% survival rate on acute heart attacks:
www.cityofcarlsbadnm.com...

...yet these people are constantly getting MMS. In fact, even tourists who have been there just a few days (or illegal immigrants) would have MMS benefits.

Morbidity and mortality from heart attacks should be better (instead of "no better than the average") in Carlsbad:
citehealth.com...

No one in New Mexico should be dying of AIDS or having opportunistic HIV related infections -- yet that's not what state obituaries report.
www.health.state.nm.us...

There shouldn't be any hepatitis in New Mexico. Instead, the rates are about twice as high.
epi.health.state.nm.us...

So, as you see, we've been doing "research" on "MMS" for a very long time. We put it into the water in many places so many cities have been dosing their population with MMS for decades. Google makes it easy to find the cities (google for "water quality report" and "chlorine dioxide").

Here's several that you can look at (just google for the name of the city and then for "cancer rate". I've linked to the water quality report that shows MMS in the water already)

Harnett County, North Carolina
www.harnett.org...

The city of Mission, Texas:
www.lajoyawater.com...

Fayette County:
www.fayettecountyga.gov...

Texas City:
www.texas-city-tx.org...

Charleston:
www.charlestonwater.com...

Once you've done that, do a little research on their rates of cancer, AIDS, hepatitis. Remember that anyone living in these cities for a single day would have been cured or helped, according to the MMS ebook.

So... read, and tell us what you found.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Byrd]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join