It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pharmageddon the MMS coverup.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
...In that case, you should get immeasurable health benefits (I'm NOT kidding) by simply moving to California or to Pennsylvania -- and specifically to Carlsbad, NM, where the Chlorine dioxide levels are about what's recommended for the MMS ...

Didn't someone post that it also has to be taken with Citric Acid at a later time?

If so, that is one variable that can mess with what you are seeing.

Question: How does someone "get rich" on a "scam" when it is less than $10 a YEAR?

Another question: Why is there a lack of people on here saying "Hey, I tried it, but it didn't work for me.?"

Related question: Why are pharmaceutical companies given a pass when someone tries a "scientifically proven medication", and it doesn't work on them, but then try another medicine that DOES work, but the same thing can NEVER be said about "herbal" cures? In other words, why does the "herbal" cure have to have a 100% success rate, when even "real" medicine doesn't recognize a 100% success rate?

Personal opinion: The human body HAS to be able to handle chlorine, and oxygen, simply because of our biological processes. Small amounts are not toxic, and your body will handle them easily. What do you think salt gets broken down into, in the body? Are there massive amounts of chlorine in the brain, or does the body strip out the chlorine, and send only the sodium to the nerves and brain?

Final note: There are two ways to "prevent" malaria. Both involve killing mosquitos that carry it. A guy back in the 1900s made "bat houses" that would house entire colonies of bats. The lake he tested it at was pandemic with malaria. After his tests, very, very few cases of malaria.

The second way was DDT, which the inventor claimed was harmless to vertebrate animals. He would show this by drinking a teaspoon-full of the stuff at debates. Sadly, everyone believed Rachel Carson's paranoia.

Rachel Carson: Responsible for more deaths than Stalin, Hitler, and Pol Pot combined.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Oh so, the "MMS treated water" is subsequently activated with citric acid and consumed after 3 minutes by the citizens?

Even the most basic MMS researcher should be very well aware that it MUST be activated with citric acid. That's one major specification of the protocol.

Remember the accounts in Jim Humble's book when the activated MMS solution was mixed with juice containing added vitamin C (or aspartic acid)? It served to neutralize the solution and render it ineffective.

Now you are going on talking about research and "MMS being added to the water supply" while asking where are all the cured people. Have you even researched the topic in depth? Your water supply comment tells me not.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
Oh so, the "MMS treated water" is subsequently activated with citric acid and consumed after 3 minutes by the citizens?

Even the most basic MMS researcher should be very well aware that it MUST be activated with citric acid. That's one major specification of the protocol.

Actually, it really doesn't. What he's calling "chlorine dioxide" is really a product called stabilized chlorine dioxide.

Ala Wikipedia:

A number of products are marketed as "stabilized chlorine dioxide" (SCD). Most of these solutions do not actually contain chlorine dioxide but consist of solutions of buffered sodium chlorite. A weak acid can be added to SCD to "activate" it and make chlorine dioxide in-situ without a chlorine dioxide generator.

So he's apparently selling buffered sodium chlorite (which is a good thing, because chlorine dioxide can be difficult to store properly and can explode when even small quantities get mixed with air.)

So citric acid is only needed if you're activating something that isn't chlorine dioxide and want to produce chlorine dioxide. You could just go straight to the source and get chlorine dioxide, instead. The activation is simply an extra step because it's too dangerous to transport in large amounts. Like other chlorines, it apparently will leave the water if you let the water sit around for about 24 hours.

Scotmas, one of the leading producers of ClO2 technology, has a nice page on it (well, lots of pages) and how it's used to clean up stuff (external only.)
www.scotmas.com...

Something on the Scotmas site made me curious, so I googled a bit more and found out that Chlorine Dioxide is also used in swimming pools and spas. It seems to be the activated stuff, too; not the stabilized one.
www.lenntech.com...

Nobody seems to be preventing anyone from drinking diluted (activated) chlorine dioxide, and many cities use activated chlorine dioxide as a method of keeping their citizens healthy. However, there's no evidence that drinking the activated form is preventing cancer, AIDS, HIV, hepatitis, etc here in the US.

You could also sip your local swimming pool for a much larger dose... but I wouldn't recommend it.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

It's true, the compound literally is explosive. And you're also correct that the citric acid is used to active the MMS solution which is 28% sodium chlorite in distilled water.

Where your input is off is when you start comparing the MMS protocol with chlorine dioxide dumped in water treatment plants or some pool cleaning solution. Did you watch the doctor's comment on chlorine dioxide at all??

You've done this several time before in regards to health and medical issues. Most recently I remember you downplaying mercury's toxicity by saying "even water's toxic in large enough doses." Which absolutely blew my mind. Especially on this website.

When it comes to medicine you always stick out in my brain and remind me of Stephen Barrett of Quackwatch.com

As in, "trust allopathy. They are the experts, they are looking out for you and want what's best for you".

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Burd,
Thanks for the info. Well, the Malaria rates are pretty low in Carlsbad, so it must be working. HAR HAR.

Yep. That matched my findings!

No one is suggesting going straight to the source and drinking straight Chlorine Dioxide. This is obviously dangerous.

In tiny quantities, no. Like you get when you change the "buffered chlorine dioxide" into "Chlorine Dioxide."

What you get is an overchlorinated water. Not by a dangerous amount, but you're just adding more of what was in the water to what's already there.

It's about activating the buffered Chlorine Dioxide in Sodium Chlorite using citric acid.

Which, if you read the page I linked, is how it's done in water treatment plants to chlorinate the water. They use very pure forms of the chemical and mix things very exactly.

The only way your data would be accurate is if the entire town was pouring a glass of tap water, activating it with citric acid, letting the glass stand for 3 minutes, then drinking it.

Actually, they don't have to let it stand. It comes out of the tap water that's been treated. I listed many cities where chlorine dioxide is present in the water, and there's many many more (just google for "water quality report" and "chlorine dioxide." I found a bunch and quit midway down the first page. You have to search each of the PDFs for the chemical, but cities are required by law to publish what's in their water, so you can find out fast how much is in your water.

Secondly, there are so many other toxins in tap water that any beneficial effects from Chlorine dioxide would be nullified by Fluoride, lead, chemicals, and lord knows what other heavy metals.

If you use filtered water (like we do) then you'd just be taking out the chlorine that's in the water... and adding the very same chlorine right back in.

Fourth, you do have a track-record of taking the Big-Pharma line on medical-issues, for example MMR, and that does raise red flags, as Strangebrew stated.

Well, I'm in the school of Library Science, and one thing that librarians are taught is that when you look at a book, you evaluate it for "evidence based information." So... we know that Chlorine Dioxide is used out there by a lot of people and is a useful chemical. It stands to reason that if you go into some of the third world countries and start cleaning up their water (full of parisites) that EVERYONE will enjoy much better health... so I'm all for water treatment plants with chlorine dioxide that will help everyone. You betcha! (I had an epidemiology course that covered some of the horrific diseases still there in Africa. Ugh. Water treatment plants would save many lives.)

I also confess that I taught high school chemistry about 30 years ago, so I do know a bit about chemical reactions, handling chemicals, and chemical purity (yes, I'm as old as Moses.)

Getting my MMS next week hopefully- can't wait.

Well, enjoy.

I don't know if you follow the People's Pharmacy (I'm a fan of the site www.peoplespharmacy.com... ) which covers alternative treatment and issues unmentioned here (like the relative strength of generic versus brand name drugs). If you haven't encountered it, I always recommend it to folks. You might enjoy browsing it.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Byrd]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Saying or even implying that - the addition of chlorine dioxide to water treatment plants is the same as taking MMS, is a fallacy.

No one is arguing that chlorine dioxide is a powerful disinfectant for bacteria and pathogens.

But the problem is when someone reputable as yourself uses dismissive language like...

"you should get immeasurable health benefits (I'm NOT kidding) by simply moving"

or

"No one in New Mexico should be dying of AIDS or having opportunistic HIV related infections -- yet that's not what state obituaries report"

and especially,

"Remember that anyone living in these cities for a single day would have been cured or helped, according to the MMS ebook".

Considering your argument, it's that type of cavalier certainty that's the problem.

The entire concept of the MMS protocol is its oxidation effects and our blood's capability of using it to our benefit.

When we activate the MMS solution (28% sodium chlorite) via citric acid, we are waiting the optimum amount of time, 3 minutes (ten minutes max), before using the resultant chloride dioxide. This ensures reception of the pathogen eliminating effect.

Saying the addition of chlorine dioxide to water treatment plants is similar to MMS intake is extremely incomparable.

If the argument was that chlorine dioxide added to water plants "treated the facility by eliminating pathogens" ... or ... "treated the water supply by eliminating pathogens" then there wouldn't be an issue.

You claim; the pump of ClO2 into water supplies SHOULD benefit all recipients similar to those using MMS ingestion, and merit it's worth accordingly.

What's ignored is the most important fact. The one about treating the water plant and the water itself with ClO2.

The point of water supply ingestion by citizens results in zero biological benefits to them aside from killing bacteria in the water.

The MMS process allows us to quickly capitalize on its oxidation benefits. Letting ClO2 sit in a water supply isn't even remotely close.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

Related question: Why are pharmaceutical companies given a pass when someone tries a "scientifically proven medication", and it doesn't work on them, but then try another medicine that DOES work, but the same thing can NEVER be said about "herbal" cures? In other words, why does the "herbal" cure have to have a 100% success rate, when even "real" medicine doesn't recognize a 100% success rate?

Actually, they're both held to the same standards. The herbal cure doesn't have to have a 100% success rate... it just has to have a SIGNIFICANT success rate. So they look for a success rate of over 85%, as this one report shows. www.medicalnewstoday.com...

They also compare old drugs to new drugs to see if they can find something that is better than the older drug (particularly if they're using the older drug as "it's better than nothing but not hugely better than nothing." The article I quote talks about how much of an improvement a new drug is over vancomycin, which was about the only thing they had to treat MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, which is resistant to most of our antibiotics.)

The government investigates them. In some cases, they're found to be useful (ginger for nausea in cancer treatment, for example):
www.nlm.nih.gov...

Chiropractic treatment has certainly been evaluated and approved and I know that accupuncture has been seriously studied for the treatment of Fibromyalgia. Here's a whole page of trials that they're taking on for accupuncture:
clinicaltrials.gov...=acupuncture

They ran trials to see if St. John's Wort helps kids with ADHD. It does not:
kidshealth.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Wow! So much of what you said is misleading. Sad. I wish I could give negative stars.

S+F for the OP.

MMS worked for me.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This is totally new for me, but i guess i have hanged on ats long enough that the conspiracy theories are starting to take hold, even though i consider myself fairly reasonable and do my research before making up opinions.

So what i did was i decided to try this stuff out for myself, and maybe get my gf in on testing it also. I got a big bottle a years worth for 10 euros so there is no big investment needed

I have a few health problems that should fly out of the window if this stuff actually is as good as i have read

The diseases:

me:

1. Athletes foot (skin and nail)
2. Problems falling asleep and constant brain fog.
3. Occasional heartburn and palpitations. Can last from hours to a day or two, then can be gone for a week just to come again.
4. Loose joints and joint pain due to various sporting injury.

gf:

1. Psoriasis on the bottom of the feet

edit:
a moment ago i took my first dose of 2 drops. The smell and taste is quite _interesting_

Will report back later.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by above]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I have lurked for many months and have been prompted to join 2 minutes ago by this thread.
I am 66 and had CFS/ME for 3 years, which was partly cured by nutrition therapy, but the boost to recovery gained from using MMS was phenomenal!
I wish I had discovered it before I lost all my teeth to abcesses.

I have abandoned use of all prescription meds and last saw a doc in July 2008.
After a great 'clear out' (if you have anything to kill off stay near a loo) Now I only take it when I feel the onset of something - eg a sore throat - which disappears overnight.
I suspect that my CFS problem was aggravated by mercury poisoning from fillings

[edit on 24-11-2009 by margaretr]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by margaretr

Wonderful results and story of your experiences Margaret, thank you very much!

I certainly applaud your investigation into nutritional therapy regarding your chronic fatigue syndrome. If everyone else was willing to to the same, we would have a health epidemic overnight. Food and what the majority of us consider qualifies for food, is at the heart of nearly all chronic conditions and diseases and is certainly at the heart of remedying them.

Thank you for joining and sharing your results!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by above

Above, I'm very pleased to hear that you made the choice to actively investigate the claims of MMS and it's potential.

I have personally seen dramatic results with all those I've shared it with.

One recommendation that I have for you and your girlfriend is to use it as a foot soak where you both have issues relating to the feet.

If you are so willing, a half hour soak nightly in a 25 drop solution will work wonders after a 30 day period. An ATS member had once shared photos of himself treating a nail fungus problem. After seeing the pictures I sought out anyone I could assist in the same way. To this date, 2 people with heavy, long-standing fungus issues (years) have been successfully treated and completely healed after 6 weeks.

As far as internal ingestion goes, always follow the protocol and if the taste becomes overwhelming or too difficult you can ease the process by mixing it with a shot of fresh pineapple juice (which MUST be made from the actual fruit not from a bottle or can.) Bottled or canned juice will neutralize the solution whereas fresh WILL NOT. Other taste masking methods can be found however pineapple is the best.

Also, regarding brain fog, I was a constant sufferer but have since eliminated it completely, amongst other issues with nutritional therapy. The therapy was a dramatic change in diet. PM me if you are interested in more information.

Good luck!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeBrew

I mixed the shot with water and it went fine. It is more of an odd taste then an impossibly disgusting one
Next time though i will use apple juice as suggested in the instructions.

I tend not to follow orders literally, they are commonly meant for simple minds that cannot think for themselves. So, i started with 2 drops plus 2 drops after an hour.

It made me feel funny, kinda charged and electric. And the most important part, it cleared the "head-fog" much better then caffeine for instance, and it felt like a natural relief from the fog and not a forced stimulant clearing like eg. caffeine does.

I did not experience any nausea or diarrhea yet. Will take another 2 drops in an hour before going to bed. I think i will up the dose to recommended 15 drops in one week and not 2.

And yes, the footbath thingy we shall definately try!

[edit on 24-11-2009 by above]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Very good thread. There have been wonderful testimonials about this, and as long as you do not overdose (which you can do on apsirins by the way) it has no side affects, but breaks down into a couple of grains of salt in your body. I've just begun this protocol today, deciding to start with 2 drops, and 10 of the citric. Will attempt to do this 3 times a day for a few days, gradually increasing, safely, the drops just to see what affect it will have.

And will try the toothpaste and bathe protocols as well. Just as a side note, need to avoid vit c, 2 hours before and after usage.

StrangeBrew: Thank you for the 25 drop, 75 citric protocol for baths, I was just searching for this.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well Im no Chemistry Major, but have worked in fields where prescribed and forced medicatons are used, and have done the relevant health care in university to have a fairly good grasp on the basic Biochemistry here.

It really really makes sense to me.

I can understand how the oxygenation process would be soo beneficial, and the free electrons on the atoms then do what they do, and would be taken up very aggressively by the outer shells on the disease/parisite and virus outer electron shells.

Just simple chemistry really.

From an Biochemistry point of view though I am and was a bit cautious. It could firstly be having untold long term effects, and I am especially concerned about the efects on any of the pathology of the brain.

However looking at what is in our environemnt anyway, sprayed onto our food, ingested in personal care products breathed in, and exposed to in work and plastic wise, well I dare say from researching many of those to this is probably a lot less harmfull than putting anti lice shampoo (containing organophosphates of an differant kind) onyo your childrens hair.

It is also probably a lot safer than eating highly processed food as well.

I wish someone would get the double blind trials done on this in an setting in the west. There must be some doctors who care enough, but being paid over £135k a year in the UK just for an GP to see patiants every "10 mins" write a scrip and "next" maybe not.

As the human body is almost entirely water this really makes sense from that point of view to.

Also of interest I know of a Guru in India who is very well regarded in Kriya Yoga. He has been claiming for years the reason that there are soo many healings from Kriya Yoga from people with Cancer and all sorts etc, is that it increases the oxygen level in the blood dramatically when practising ever day, and in his words "The bad things cant live in the presence of soo much oxygen in your blood" that is an ancient Yoga and teacher from thousands of years ago, using the same handed down explanation for healing as this.

It is more effective as a disinfectant than chlorine in most circumstances against water borne pathogenic microbes such as viruses,[16] bacteria and protozoa – including the cysts of Giardia and the oocysts of Cryptosporidium.[8]:4-20–4-21

The use of chlorine dioxide in water treatment leads to the formation of the by-product chlorite which is currently limited to a maximum of 1 ppm in drinking water in the USA.[8]:4-33 This EPA standard limits the use of chlorine dioxide in the USA to relatively high quality water or water which is to be treated with iron based coagulants (Iron can reduce chlorite to chloride).[citation needed]

It can also be used for air disinfection,[17] and was the principal agent used in the decontamination of buildings in the United States after the 2001 anthrax attacks.[18] Recently, after the disaster of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, Louisiana and the surrounding Gulf Coast, chlorine dioxide has been used to eradicate dangerous mold from houses inundated by water from massive flooding.[19]

Chlorine dioxide is used as an oxidant for phenol destruction in waste water streams, control of zebra and quagga mussels in water intakes and for odor control in the air scrubbers of animal byproduct (rendering) plants.[8]:4-34

Stabilized chlorine dioxide can also be used in an oral rinse to treat oral disease and malodor.[20]

I might get some and see, I had some form of bug/tick parisite bite a few years ago, up in some mountains, something quite nasty, and my immune system has been a bit under stress lymphs and stuff a few times since, thought it might be lyme. Doctors have been useless. Have used a different but similair yoga and natural things to sort it, but mainly due to my faith and meditation visualisation practice have sorted it. Would be good if this does as it seems as it would hunt out any remaining viral lurkers.

The implications of this if safe and true are quite profound, and no wonder it is not being publicsised. If I do get, well infact I would just make my own simple really, will let you guys know any results and how it goes.

I know one thing compared to the toxic loads and side effects, of most Psychiatric Medicines this is safe as water itself. Anyone who has ever had to force administration on someone to protect themselves or others in such a setting and see the effects of some of the anti pyschotics knows this. However many drugs for the traetment of physical conditions are just as toxically dangerous and have alwful side effects on other parts of the body.

It would be interesting if such a thing could be found to stabilise our brain chemistry as MMS seems to kill the virus,pathogen,bio stuff.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot

Originally posted by Byrd
...In that case, you should get immeasurable health benefits (I'm NOT kidding) by simply moving to California or to Pennsylvania -- and specifically to Carlsbad, NM, where the Chlorine dioxide levels are about what's recommended for the MMS ...

Didn't someone post that it also has to be taken with Citric Acid at a later time?

If so, that is one variable that can mess with what you are seeing.

Question: How does someone "get rich" on a "scam" when it is less than $10 a YEAR?

Another question: Why is there a lack of people on here saying "Hey, I tried it, but it didn't work for me.?"

Personal opinion: The human body HAS to be able to handle chlorine, and oxygen, simply because of our biological processes. Small amounts are not toxic, and your body will handle them easily. What do you think salt gets broken down into, in the body? Are there massive amounts of chlorine in the brain, or does the body strip out the chlorine, and send only the sodium to the nerves and brain?

Final note: There are two ways to "prevent" malaria. Both involve killing mosquitos that carry it. A guy back in the 1900s made "bat houses" that would house entire colonies of bats. The lake he tested it at was pandemic with malaria. After his tests, very, very few cases of malaria.

The second way was DDT, which the inventor claimed was harmless to vertebrate animals. He would show this by drinking a teaspoon-full of the stuff at debates. Sadly, everyone believed Rachel Carson's paranoia.

Rachel Carson: Responsible for more deaths than Stalin, Hitler, and Pol Pot combined.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by sir_chancealot]

Even though this was posted a year ago, I will try to clear this up. I am a pre-nursing student studying chemistry, anatomy and pathology, and taking microbiology and nutrition in 6 weeks. I am very interested in MMS, because I am fed up with the big pharma situation and doctors who have good intentions but are too ignorant to have an open mind to alternative therapies.

Both chlorine and sodium are essential for body functions. Chlorine is an anion (negative ion) that is the most abundant anion in extracellular fluids. Sodium is a cation (positive ion) that is found in extracellular fluids. They are each utilized seperately and together for many chemical functions necessary to sustain life in the body. They each comprise .2% of body mass. They are both necessary for many body functions and are found throughout the body from head to toes. So to answer the question, both of these elements are naturally occuring in the body and are found everywhere in the body, even the brain.

I found out about MMS a few months ago from a friend, who had a family member dying of cancer and was given 3 months to live after his diagnosis. Instead of chemo, he decided to try natural and alternative therapies for his survival. He found out about MMS 6 weeks after his diagnosis. He started on the drops, and 6 weeks later, his blood work came back with a reading that although possitve for cancer, the doctor could not find any localized cancer ANYWHERE in his body, meaning the MMS had broken down the cancer. The doctor was shocked. I am sad to say that although this was extremely significant, he died about 2 weeks later. The cancer was an aggressive type and had ravaged his body; he had lost a great deal of weight, and the introduction of MMS, although extremely helpful, came too late for him.

I feel the need to really study MMS.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join