It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pharmageddon the MMS coverup.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I found this topic to be quite interesting. I am neither in favor of or against the MMS protocol.

It was discovered quite by accident with water purification materials. The general Idea is to slowly raise the amount of ClO2 in the blood stream to kill off unwanted bacteria and viral infections at the cellular level. It just so happens that several medical doctors use the treatment (which is officially classed as a mineral supplement) to shed their own unwanted viruses such as....well i'm neither in favor of or against. We all know cervical cancer and some other tumors are virus related. Kill the virus and the body can return itself to normal. That is the theory.

To date it has treated 75,000 cases of malaria. Clinical tests in a prison in Malawi showed 100% recovery. 500 aids cases in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania showed over 60% going back to work in 3 days or less. 95%took less than 30 days to be well.

Blood tests show some full recoverys in less than 4 hrs for malaria.

I present this all for you the dedicated text shovelers, to dig in and investigate and then post up your findings.

Success in most viruses and diseases is around 90% so if its for real it
truly is PHARMAGEDDON! Or they are pulling or collective legs.

www.healthsalon.org...

www.lymecommunity.com...

www.healthsalon.org...

A couple vids at the bottom of the second link. Never watched them and don't want my neutral stance changed by a fancy AV show.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by Illahee]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I was going to add that my curiosity got the better of me and I ordered some of this stuff. I will be conducting an independent test on my own and supply my own findings. Should be interesting..... It may not be a cure all But it whips the sh** out of malaria in less than a day. Proven with blood tests.

The real question here is why did the Gates foundation rejected the the funding and spread of a known cure for malaria and instead endorse vaccinations that were known to contain twice the amount of ethyl mercury as what is allowed in his own country. Do people of color deserve more poison? Malaria could have been cured in all of Africa for a couple hundred thousand dollars. Who are the primary stock holders in the vaccination companies????? Why are they putting people of color at risk?

What gives Bill?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
vaccination is one dangerous vector, which can be used to target certain groups with a minimal amount of 'stray bullets', an aspect which should always be kept an element of randomness, too, can be introduced at will, imagine lacing 1 out of 5000 doses with an excessive amount of TM... no testing is done anyways, and if a few samples were, creative allocation practice (imagine that only easily accessible lots in storage will be used for sampling) could circumvent it. even if the rare overmotivated person did in fact sample the run-of-the-mill stuff, the chances to stumble across a cooked dose would be quite low, so the need for 'suicide' or disappearance stays low. just rambling, though.

you're right when you say that poorer 3rd world nations and people are preferred targets (and gunea pigs) and i wonder if malaria would be taken more seriously if f-ex. SE USA had it in spades.

btw, why is ClO2 called MMS? do you know that it's used in water purification? iow, shouldn't tap water cure a lot of ailments? i'm not exactly convinced, as you'll probably understand.

PS: if you're interested www.newmediaexplorer.org...

[edit on 27.3.2008 by Long Lance]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
After numerous trips to the docs with throat/sinus problems only to be told that
"Some people just get a lot of sore throats"

I bought some of this about 3 months ago..Did the minimum dose for first week then upped it to 'regular size'.. Guess what?

GONE..

For the first time in years I can take deep breaths through my nose and the loss of voice has quit too..

(OK SLIGHLTY OFF TOPIC BUT...)
The only thing I should have done, was NOT use a nasal wash syringe at the same time as it casts a small doubt on which one did the job..

All the nasal was is, is a big plastic syringe you press against one nostril.. press the plunger and water goes up one nostril,into your sinuses and out the other nostril.. (500ml water with one level tablespoon of salt. 2 flushes up each nostril,water at body temp..)

It's a weird feeling doing the wash but it doesn't go down the back of your throat as you might think.. Kinda nice feeling actually.

BACK ON..
Both of them together cost £25(not including salt
) and completely wiped the floor with £100's worth of pharma-crap.. sprays,anti-histamines,drops,wasted doctor's(and mine) time..

They market this stuff as MMS (Miracle Mineral Supplement..cheesy I know) because of the whole pharma-license thing and selling medicines etc.

The idea is that the Sodium CHLORITE,not chloride(salt) generates Chlorine Dioxide when it comes into contact with citric acid.. you mix a couple of drops in a glass..wait a few mins and dilute with natural fruit juice or water.

The oxygen from the solution is then absorbed into the bloodstream killing microbes/pathogens etc..

As long Lance said.. it's been used in water purification for ages so they know it kills stuff.. I'm still here though so can't be too bad on mere humans..

mmsmiracle.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I got mine coming in the mail tomorrow.

Issues:

Ongoing sinus infections-10yrs
Patches of scaley skin on legs-6yrs
overweight, possible mitachondrial parasite-average eater-10yrs
minor mucosal plugging left lung-chem exposure-6yrs
poor digestion-last year
some minor CFS but nothing keeping me down. 10yrs

Now I have been to see many doctors over the years and been through thousands of dollars in various antibiotics and steroids. Never once was treated for anarobic (sp?) parasites, or mitachondrial parasites (ricketts)

I will be doing follow ups on the above once the stuff shows. In looking at that list the dates coincide with a major flu like episode lasting a week. Possible Rocky mountain spotted fever that was mis diagnosed as an allergy to antibiotics.

I generally don't get colds or flu etc, may be only a couple times in a couple decades.

Been looking at the concentrations and its pretty obvious the reactor begins to fail at the higher levels and the CLo2 goes into the blood stream without a split and that may be why its so effective at higher volumes and possibly it would be more effective at lower volumes with less acid.

Just some thoughts. If it wasn't an accepted water treatment I would probably avoid this one.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

BTW; Thanks much for your positive report. I have tried to google topics related to scam or others and there just don't seem to be much of anything.

If there are a set of these treatment protocols built to stop the cause big Pharma is only going to have boner pills to fall back on. All of their efforts go to treating symptoms instead of curing the root condition.

Again thanks for a report from right here.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You may want to be careful with the chlorine dioxide. As a gas, it might cause lung problems. ClO2 is a gas at STP, so if you get it in this form, certainly be careful. If you're getting it as a product already dissolved in water, just be careful with the does. No sense in harming yourself over something that most likely won't help that much to begin with.

Oh, and to the poster above who used nasal irrigation, I used that, as well, and it works wonders

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well its here. two small bottles and some instructions. Nasty taste....

Probably be a few days before much of anything happens. Will follow up further.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
So what happened? Did you use the MMS? Did it help?

Has anybody else tried this yet?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I have heard of this before, a friend of mine was diagnosed with Hepatitis and after being treated with the traditional medication (twice I believe) and having no success at defeating the virus. He was very down about this until he told us all about this treatment and how it will cure him, I'm not sure of the dose or any specific information but he did a course of the stuff and he was so enthusiastic, it was a real shame when tests showed no change in his condition.

I know this doesn't prove or disprove anything but it certainly raises some doubts for me. I hope it does work though and that my friend was just unlucky, not all treatments work for all people right?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I personally had a chronic sinusitis for 4 months during which I had 2 or 3 ( can't remember) anti-biotic treatments & 2 steroid treatments along w/ steroid nasal sprays w/ no healing results
Next I was scheduled for surgery to scrape out my sinuses
That's when I found out about MMS & it literally saved me.
I just followed the protocol , the stuff is cheap.
I felt something happening almost immediately
& got relief . I knew I was onto something good.
2 weeeks it was gone completely
Went to my pre-surgery dr. appt. anyhow & they were not happy I was healed. Then tried to give credit to meds. ( which I stopped taking ! )
When they would not hear my MMS story I checked out & they charged me my normal co-pay of $15.00 plus $.01 !
Idiots !!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
LOL, keep this post archived, I would really like to know what actually works for people.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
MMS worked for me. dengue fever gone in 24 hrs. Herpes a thing of the part as well as arthritus. I have friends using it for Aids and are doing great supported by med tests.

Canada is testing WF10 for effectiveness against AIDS. Same ingredients as in MMS. 3rd stage testing is underway.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by rken2]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I am trying mms now along with my husband. I noticed several posters talked about it helping them so I figured why not? Yes Canada is testing it against aids and some other medical conditions.

As Long Lance "mentioned" above the website for more info is great.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Bachrk]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
**Attention**

Please be aware that posts about alternative therapy are posted for informational or entertainment purposes and ATS in no way promotes nor should be held accountable for anyone trying such treatments.

Caution is warranted. Don't try these at home.

Check with your physician before trying any alternative therapy.

Chances are anything with 'Miracle' in the title is not to be trusted. Seek peer-reviewed articles for any proof of efficacy.

Thanks for your attention to this matter, and happy posting.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Glukoza

Ha. It helps tremendously. I know 4 people including myself that enjoyed great success wtih MMS. All with different ailments.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I wanted to post this before fear mongering starts about MMS. I have been taking MMS with some amazing results... I have been researching alternative health remedies for my girlfriend without insurance. She has some major upper respiratory problems with Asthma, CLPD. She fears there may be more wrong with her lungs after years of abuse.

After getting feed up with her being in bed all day, unable to do anything, and always feeling fatigued and sick, I had seen MMS and read about it almost 2 years ago now but felt because it was an oxidizer it wouldn't be safe. When she had insurance the doctors would give her antibiotics and inhalers which helped but her problems would come back over time.

After showing her some of the testimonials and verifying a few sources by phone we decided to purchase some MMS. We agreed that I would take it first to gauge the strength as we were expecting the herxhimer reaction.

After I was on the protocol for 4 weeks she began to take the MMS also. I will admit, you can tell your getting cleaned out and it is pretty rough until your body detoxifies and your able to increase your doses.

We both have been taking MMS for 5 months now. I am up to 9 activated drops 2xper/day without herxhimer reactions. She is having a harder time increasing your doses but is up to 8 drops 1xper/day.

Some of the things I have noticed while flushing my body of harmful pathogens are:

*Increased energy

*Mental clarity

*Regular bowel movements,(3xper/day)

*Plantar wart on hand and foot slowly shrank and disappeared.

*Dark circles under my eyes are gone!

*No more "eye floaters", if you know what I am talking about...

*No more dry skin or scalp.

*No more chronic migraine head aches!

*No more chronic heartburn!

*Foot and nail fungus I have battled with for years with prescription medication is finally gone!

* I no longer wake needing time to clear the brain fog, instead I wake quickly and feeling refreshed.

My girlfriend had some nice benefits too:

* An abscess she has had for 10 years began to shrink and bleed on its own, scabbed over and was gone in 9 weeks.

*She can now breath better than she has in 10 years and is having less asthmatic attacks

*She noticed about 8 pounds weight loss after the 3rd month without any diet change but we eat really well,(organic veg. diet).

* She said her astigmatism is much better since taking the MMS also.

I am also treating a friend with brain tumors while he goes through chemo...

Project Camelot Jim Humble Interview

Google Video Link

Jim Humble E-book Part 1

[edit on 11-2-2009 by Xcom2012]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcom2012
Hey guys,

Please visit my page if your interested in checking out MMS

MmsMiracle.com...Miracle mineral solution!

is this spam or what?????????

noticed your exact same post on another forum.....

man......

[edit on 11-2-2009 by prjct]

[edit on 11-2-2009 by prjct]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by prjct

Sorry dude,

I am a long time lurker and first time poster. # , I have never posted anything in my 20 years of computers now that I come to think of it...

I couldn't find a good MMS thread and started a new one, which I clearly realized I had made a mistake and re posted in a running tread closer to what I had to say. # man I was even soliciting in the threads and didn't even stop to think that I might not be able do that!

At least I added in the Project Camelot interview, didn't see that in the MMS threads anywhere

If it makes you fell better and stop flaming newbie posters, i will remove the original post I started...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcom2012

googled this post there seem to bee quite a few identical, obviously a script, copy/paste, or bot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join