It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd
You should know this will leave the Earth in ruins. Even though niether fleet will fire on the Earth during the battle.

So, what activity or causation is there for the Earth to be "left in ruins"?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The answer is. No. You are not sure if its made up unless you felt its for you to know. You'd know if it would be covered with a blanket and a happy smile over it to get your attention on...........

Whats going on in space is really no need to know. Whats important for us to know is........when is space coming to us. When is vegetation going to be planted on some-planet in preperation of a future major disaster for us to go to & for population control. The answer wont ever be disclosed because the public is more interested in breaking news to feed on, and the government doesnt' want to support a budget and the people dont seem to interested as far as we are aware of..

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Check this out
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
I found this site on the web with regards to UFOs around Saturn.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

The answer for if I can see in the future is no. Only God can show you what going to happen in the future. About space battle. Two fleet that enemy, most of the time don't pick the area they going to fight at. And there is going to be a battle around Earth. Even though you don't believe it.
Beside I give out too much information anyway. Just pretend I'm a troll and don't pay attention to my posts.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

reply to post by jkrog08

The answer for if I can see in the future is no. Only God can show you what going to happen in the future. About space battle. Two fleet that enemy, most of the time don't pick the area they going to fight at. And there is going to be a battle around Earth. Even though you don't believe it.
Beside I give out too much information anyway. Just pretend I'm a troll and don't pay attention to my posts.

NO-the thing is I want to believe you and am leaning towards believing you,I just am curious as to HOW you know this,I cant really just take someones word on it-since you and me both know there are many people out there who have created great stories like these that were lies.You know all those people that said"In 2000 there will be a grand battle and first contact"well guess what its 2008-no battle and first contact.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Sounds recorded by Cassini

This is kinda creepy-ok REAL creepy.Yes I am aware that these sounds are the field harmonics generated by Saturns magnestic field,but maybe theres something more in the background?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Most interesting thread. I would still like to see any link to this as well as the list of astronomers who mysteriously disappeared.

With that said, I'd like to add my bit to this. There is an obvious ongoing to attempt to block our consciousness by the higher ups. Not to mention that we are taught that 1+1=2 and there is no deviation from that when the reality is quite the opposite. That is why most people are unable to grasp "far-fetched" concepts. We are taught to be logical, linear thinkers.

There are things going on outside this planet that very few humans truly understand. I do not have a great grasp of what is going on but I can tell you what I've been seeing in my visions and feelings over the past couple months, some of which has already been said.

I frequently have the same visions of a massive fleet mobilizing. Sometimes I see individual ships and sometimes I see a mothership with hundreds of smaller ships. Once through meditation, I was brought into a smaller ship. I couldn't see the beings but I could see the cockpit as well as my surroundings. The technology was phenomonal and the ship I was in was heading towards Earth. I don't know anything else specifically but like I said, I see this often. Because of this, I place a much higher percentage of possiblity on the situation.

Another reason this is more possible imo is because of the amount of truth denied to humanity. All government agencies hold back so much that there is no way we would know about this if it was true. Kinda in the same manner that the majority of the truths of this existence are withheld from us.

Lastly, if the ascension process is true, which I don't know how it couldn't be, then we are moving towards the directions of where the aliens exist. With the recent surge in ufo sightings, why couldn't this happen?

Houdini said what the ears hear and the eyes see, the mind believes. That's the way we're conditioned but your true existance is not to live that way. If you are trying to discover the truth, try opening up other parts of your body like your heart or your pineal gland. Those trying to discover the truth will not be disappointed.

Peace

Edit twice: spelling

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Universal Light]

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Universal Light]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I frequently have the same visions of a massive fleet mobilizing. Sometimes I see individual ships and sometimes I see a mothership with hundreds of smaller ships. Once through meditation, I was brought into a smaller ship. I couldn't see the beings but I could see the cockpit as well as my surroundings. The technology was phenomonal and the ship I was in was heading towards Earth. I don't know anything else specifically but like I said, I see this often. Because of this, I place a much higher percentage of possiblity on the situation.

Two questions:
1.What do these ships look like?(circular,triangular,cylindrical,etc)
2.How do you know you were going towards Earth,and how do you know this wasnt a dream?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shipovfools
Just a thought here...the telecom industry is our primary means of access to the net, and perhaps has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand. say i go and edit a Wiki page...you can trace that back to my IP address, and maybe eventually you figure out that IP belongs to Time Warner Cable (my ISP)....now does that mean that I am working for a telecom company? No. Only that I use one to access the internet.

I'm not sure if thats a relevant reflection on how this works but its something to keep in mind. Most IP addresses will point to universities, governments, or the telecom companies that serve "at-home" users with their net connections.

I don't think that list would be of use to anyone if it did not give a more or less pinpointed location. I suspect that access through is not what they have there, but access from.

I mean, we would never have known about some of the tweaks other have made to data if it was a portal IP and not the originating IP that was recorded.

I'm saying it's creepy that so many telecoms are there.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

You should know this will leave the Earth in ruins. Even though niether fleet will fire on the Earth during the battle.

From half the Earth population or more will died.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

reply to post by jkrog08

First you need to read my post after that post. And second, you need to wait for your planet searcher to find and confirm that there is a planet system in the area I said that there was a planetary system was.

Here something weird. This tread have 8 pages. When I look up on top of the tread it was showing 11 pages. Then when I look again. It was back to 8 pages.

Yeah, it's doing that to me, too. A post of mine disappeared - and then reappeared, during which time, when the thread was only 3 pages, I had an opportunity to click all the way up to 7. Quien sabe?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

reply to post by jkrog08

First you need to read my post after that post. And second, you need to wait for your planet searcher to find and confirm that there is a planet system in the area I said that there was a planetary system was.

Here something weird. This tread have 8 pages. When I look up on top of the tread it was showing 11 pages. Then when I look again. It was back to 8 pages.
[/quote

Yeah, it's doing that to me, too. A post of mine disappeared - and then reappeared, during which time, when the thread was only 3 pages, I had an opportunity to click all the way up to 7. Quien sabe?

I'm wondering if this happening to others.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Were you able to read any post on the not yet created pages?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The other night I learnt to AP under my control (previous visits had been totally out of my control) and although I have decided not to go back without a guide I did travel to a ship, an alien ship. I was on a metal walk way with a big central control unit in the middle. Maybe it was one of these ships who knows? I thought at the time where is this ship Im sure I can't have travelled out of our solar system on my first attempt? Saturn now seems quite near to me.

I feel something is starting to happen to humanity but for the life of me I still can not decide.

I totally believe in aliens without question, therefor I must accept that yes we would be prone to attack from some of them. If my partner says hes seen them then thats good enough for me, although Ive had my own contacts they have never been with these Draconians.

(I did tell you all that I would get carried away with this thread and I am, this stuff is GREAT)

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

From half the Earth population or more will died.

How, I think is the question being asked. If we are not shot at directly, what is it that will kill us?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Were you able to read any post on the not yet created pages?

Silly me, I didn't try. I was so flustered,and then the 3 pages were all I could choose, after clicking on page 3... I wish I had checked!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Think what would happen when anti-matter and matter explode. It will be like small star is exploding. And some of these starship will end up crashing on the service of the Earth.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by kennethmd]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd

Kenneth, I've read several of your posts.. And you offer about as much evidence to your stories as the OP of this topic. How do you know everything you say you do? A simple "Oh I've always had this feeling I'm not like everyone else" is absolutely zero evidence in either direction. Post a picture, or a corroboration with something. How do you know you arent human, how do you know you are from another planet, etc.. How do you know this.

ou said in an earlier post that if you asked "The ultimate high God" through his son Jesus by praying that he would answer.. Well, I AM religious.. And I do believe in God, but I've prayed many times for things and have never once been answered in any way, shape, or form, by anyone or any God in my entire life. I also asked in prayers lately regarding your topic, for some proof, for something, a sign, anything.. With no result. You said in your post to ask and you will receive some sort of reply or answer, and that turned out to be completely false from my account. So far I have offered more proof to the non-existance of what you claim to be real, than you have of proving its existance. See the problem here?

Give us more than stories that could be made up by anyone. I am a very open minded person, but not a gullible one.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by Temperamental69]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Temperamental69

Daniel himself didn't get answer from God for three weeks. But he kept at it, until he got his answers. He was also wasn't eating and drinking anything during that time.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Temperamental69

Daniel himself didn't get answer from God for three weeks. But he kept at it, until he got his answers. He was also wasn't eating and drinking anything during that time.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join