It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Andromedian: Comes not from the galaxy of Andromeda but from the constellation of Andromeda. They came here through Sirius which is the most dense star in the local space and is the central sun of 12 solar systems. The Andromeda coallition has an ally the Pleiadians and other races. The andromeda gallactic goverment has as a center the andromeda galaxy which is the central galaxy of 12 smaller galaxies
reply to post by skeptical2012

Ok-I thought they were from THIS GALAXY,and also you still havnt stated how you know about this.Yes-you said you "taped"into their message to "HRG",but how did you know how to tap and what HRG was,and if your not a part of them how did you hear about them?Thanks for clearing tis up for us all!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd
reply to post by The Lizard King

I don't know if Nasa divide the galaxy by qaurtars. So if you use the star trek map. Antarra is on the border of the Gamma and Delta section around 40,000 to 50,000 light years from Earth. It is a 12 planet system that orbit a G3 type star call Antar. It largest planet is 5 times the sizes of Jupiter call Jutcarruta it has a good reflective if seen from Earth it would look like a double star system. Jutcarruta is 2.5 billion miles from Antar. Antarra is 96 million miles from Antar.
Antarra is twice the sizes of Earth and have three moons the Largest is name Antarries 6000 miles in diameter. It is orbit Antarra about 1 millions miles.
You know this.....how?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
"Andromedian: Comes NOT from the galaxy of Andromeda but from the constellation of Andromeda."

OP states that they are from Consteallation of Andromeda, not the galaxy, although I read that they have gone to various other galaxies, they just originate from Andromeda.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by spacebot
The rest of this wiki page editing are mostly IP's of telecommunication companies as you mentioned.

Isn't that freaky to you? I mean, why would telecom companies have any interest in the Greek society? If is was just people at work fooling around and making edits, it's a statistical impossibility that such a high percentage would just happen to be telecom workers.

So what interest does the telecom industry have in the Epsilon group?

Just a thought here...the telecom industry is our primary means of access to the net, and perhaps has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand. say i go and edit a Wiki page...you can trace that back to my IP address, and maybe eventually you figure out that IP belongs to Time Warner Cable (my ISP)....now does that mean that I am working for a telecom company? No. Only that I use one to access the internet.

I'm not sure if thats a relevant reflection on how this works but its something to keep in mind. Most IP addresses will point to universities, governments, or the telecom companies that serve "at-home" users with their net connections.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

First you need to read my post after that post. And second, you need to wait for your planet searcher to find and confirm that there is a planet system in the area I said that there was a planetary system was.

Here something weird. This tread have 8 pages. When I look up on top of the tread it was showing 11 pages. Then when I look again. It was back to 8 pages.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

reply to post by jkrog08

First you need to read my post after that post. And second, you need to wait for your planet searcher to find and confirm that there is a planet system in the area I said that there was a planetary system was.

Here something weird. This tread have 8 pages. When I look up on top of the tread it was showing 11 pages. Then when I look again. It was back to 8 pages.

Planet searcher-what is that?,and I did read ALL of your post.........also if you look at 2012's post I quoted he says"central Andromeada galaxy with 12 other smaller galaxies around it.
Oh I thought I would edit this to say the odd page thing happened to me aswell...prolly just so many post coming into this forum,or the mods are reading them first?

[edit on 3/23/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

OK well I'll make it shockingly obvious to everyone. 2012 blatantly contradicted himself/herself, lending credence to the theory that he or she is making the whole thing up.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What about all the amateur astronomers out there can't they have a look? Ive got a telescope from when I was a kid but would really have trouble locating Saturn now. I remember I used to know where all the planets were, I saw Jupiter one night and its four main moons I still remember how awsome it was today.

I really don't think I should post too much on here I love this sort of thing and could get a bit carried away

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
space cadet,
This many will discover soon, they want to protect us from Malevolent ET because they want to Control us. So that we don't discover our true nature.
We are there Galactic Brothers/Sisters. Sounds silly, ya. But its true. We are beings of Light. What is Light? Love, Compassion and much more. That is why we would rather love then hate.
If your still interested. Here are some links.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Theres a lot of things we don't know, that we could. But because of decisions of some individuals, knowledge is hidden. Keep an Open Mind.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
weedwhacker

Yes, but I wrote it in the simplest way I could. They will have light beings that will be assisting them. Its really complicated, and it toke me a while to understand it. The Malevolent ET will have to leave because of the increasing
level of Vibration that is being created. How is it being created? By love and care for others. We are ascending into a higher dimensions. Pleiadians, and other light beings are on the 5th dimension. If I'm correct then we are on the 3rd dimension. We are headed into the 4th.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

A planet searcher are people that search for other planents. Both intersolar and extrasolar. The Andromeda galaxy have 67 satelite around it. Including the milky way.

If someone meet a alien from another solar system and he went and told everyone. No one will believe him. Because he have nothing else but his word of what he had saw. The proft you will get, is from the aliens themself.
Beside, how you know the OP isn't telling the truth? Because he doesn't have any pictures for you to look at. Then said it is a fake. After you have look at it.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd

But it's impossible to prove OP wrong. We don't have starships, after all. The burden of proof must be on the OP.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trams
weedwhacker

Yes, but I wrote it in the simplest way I could. They will have light beings that will be assisting them. Its really complicated, and it toke me a while to understand it. The Malevolent ET will have to leave because of the increasing
level of Vibration that is being created. How is it being created? By love and care for others. We are ascending into a higher dimensions. Pleiadians, and other light beings are on the 5th dimension. If I'm correct then we are on the 3rd dimension. We are headed into the 4th.

Thanks for the thread.

Last time I looked there was only 21 of these light beings. Don't we need a few MORE to assist them.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I know what you mean. I get carry away too.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

No it isn't. It is for everyone else to prove if the OP is right or wrong about his information. By searching for what he is talking about. It wouldn't matter if he give you link and posted images. It still your job to search for other source to see if they agree to link he point you to.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd

Only OP can prove his material. We cannot. Please don't ask us again to disprove him or her because we cannot disprove things of that nature.

OP should not be believed until he or she has proven his or her claims.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
5 years ago my partner saw a hollogram of an alpha droconian appear at his work (military) in the middle of the night.
He was firstly woke up by all the radios going off with a frequency he'd never heard before, he got up to turn them off then went back to his bunk.

Thats when it appeared it sort of tuned into view, he knew it wasn't a solid body which he was VERY pleased about. Why? It was over 7 foot tall with a massive croc type mouth with very very sharp triangular teeth and a horrible tongue going up and down like it could eat him in seconds.

He said it was very impressive and majestic but you just would not want to meet up with it.

Telepathically it said "Now he knows they know" not sure what that means we never have worked this out.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

We will be arguing about this forever. Let get back on topic. You will get what you want. The next space battle will be fought around the Earth and the moon. You should know this will leave the Earth in ruins. Even though niether fleet will fire on the Earth during the battle.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by kennethmd]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Planets have a steady light.
Stars have a scintilating light (it's intensity seems to change).
And try comparing the skies constellations with the mapped ones to look for diferences.

From where I live (Portugal) Saturn is in Leo constellation below Regulus (last time i looked at it).

edit: And set your telescope quickly, february and march are this year's best months to observe saturn, because we're right between saturn and the sun.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by kingsnake]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

We will be arguing about this forever. Let get back on topic. You will get what you want. The next space battle will be fought around the Earth and the moon. You should know this will leave the Earth in ruins. Even though niether fleet will fire on the Earth during the battle.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by kennethmd]

Once again how do you know this?How do you know the detail of where a battle will be fought that hasnt even happened yet?Are you able to see into the future?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join