It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd
reply to post by Amaterasu

Think what would happen when anti-matter and matter explode. It will be like small star is exploding. And some of these starship will end up crashing on the service of the Earth.

Ok. That makes sense and explains why there is an effort to save seeds. It explains why underground is where they seem ready to go, those Elite amongst us.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Come-on. The seed bank could be there for almost any imaginable reason. It in no way supports the theories of "space war" presented here.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I dont know about whethor not what is being said is true or not but we really dont know whether or not past cultures have had some type of contact with the unknown. the Aztecs have stopped their calendar in 2012 is that because they jus lost interest in continuing it or is their the likelyhood that somthing is going to happen in 2012. They also sent the Hubble telescope out that way didnt they and they didnt see these so call NEW moons. You would think if they are in fact moons that they wouldnt just appear in the last 5 years would you

[edit on 23-3-2008 by mullet35]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mullet35

These moons which you refer to are small and that's the reason they were recently discovered.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico

Come-on. The seed bank could be there for almost any imaginable reason. It in no way supports the theories of "space war" presented here.

Well, chro, I think it is interesting that we do have one. Makes me wonder what they're expecting. Much like seeing concentration camps being build state-side. I want to know WHY. I have read many reports on this seed thing, and the closest they have come up with is basically, "Just in case..."

Now I can't see a bunch of people with money, sitting around eating gold-plated Doritos, saying, "Hey. Just in case we ever need this, let's spend lots of money and hide away our seeds!" And then they all jump on the band wagon and off they go.

My theory - THEORY only - is that, having saturated us with gen-mod grains, when they "cleanse" the planet (via whatever means -I have heard many), the gen-mod stuff will be fried along with most of us, and the untainted seed will repopulate the earth.

Where on the probability scale that all falls is beyond my ability to calculate.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Were you able to read any post on the not yet created pages?

UPDATE: It happened again, and I tried to reach Page 13. It went to 13 and gave me higher pages to click on. I got bored at Page 23. All the pages were blank except for the header and footer stuff.

EDITED to add: I did notice that it seems to happen when you are the first poster on a new page - at least, both times it happened to me, this was so.

[edit on 3/23/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Silly me, I didn't try. I was so flustered,and then the 3 pages were all I could choose, after clicking on page 3... I wish I had checked!

It happen again I went up to page 80 and it was blank after page 10. I probably could went up to the highest page. If I kept on clicking.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
how can they tell us so much about the planet send telescopes past there and yet know nothing about these knew moons your not just talking about 1 new moon here

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
So let me ask you this kenneth-what can we ordinary non-high up people do to survive this?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

If you look at on of my earlier post (on page 9) I have a link with some photographs taken by Cassini.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

So let me ask you this kenneth-what can we ordinary non-high up people do to survive this?
Your goverment will move y'all into shelters. But I don't think you have enough shelters for everyone. The best thing to do, is to pray to God to put a stop to this.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by kennethmd]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

UPDATE: It happened again, and I tried to reach Page 13. It went to 13 and gave me higher pages to click on. I got bored at Page 23. All the pages were blank except for the header and footer stuff.

EDITED to add: I did notice that it seems to happen when you are the first poster on a new page - at least, both times it happened to me, this was so.

[edit on 3/23/2008 by Amaterasu]
This tread most be acting up or something else is going on with this tread.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

just looked at the link are really trying to say that is a moon

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ya NASA is trying to say that,thewy even CGI'ed a "saucer looking" moon,I dont know what that white blob is really.But take a look at this photo..........

EDIT:To give credit to OP "mikesingh" on another thread where I found the pic.

[edit on 3/23/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Also is it possible that big white blob is a "hyperspace" window open?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thats a good point isnt there also going to be some big celestial allignment in 2012 is it POSSIBLE that is going to make something happen in our solarsystem that we just dont have any idea of or even the ability to understand we are the gods of this solarsytem not the universe

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Ive heard many things on 2012,I personally think it is when everything will come to a head so to say and we have a "forced"disclosure and by that I believe we as humans will enter a new age of being,one where we are truly brothers and sisters of the stars and out among them.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Think what would happen when anti-matter and matter explode. It will be like small star is exploding. And some of these starship will end up crashing on the service of the Earth.

anti-matter and matter exploding. how about fact , what about truth, what about reality ......thats all i see exploding on this thread and in its place......fiction, fantasy and lies.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

anti-matter and matter exploding. how about fact , what about truth, what about reality ......thats all i see exploding on this thread and in its place......fiction, fantasy and lies.
Could you explain that comment,Im not sure if you agree or disagree?!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join