It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Arrival of the Andromedian Hellenic Battle StarFleet in the orbit of planet Saturn 1999. From 1999 to 2002, the observatories "Mauna Kea" Hawai, observed and counted about 115 new satellites - moons of planet Jupiter and 340 new satellites of planet Saturn < In reality those are accordingly 118 and 360. Explanation of the above information is judged as non-publishable >
"NASA" as a subagent of "NSA" < NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY > forbid the american astronomers and astrophysicists to make public or academic statements of those observations, with the excuse of "NATIONAL SECURITY". At the same time "NASA" took care of the exclusive circulation of the relevant information to Mass Media and Universities, through JPL/NASA.
But ... the astrophysicists of "Mauna Kea" Hawai and other observatories leaked to the circuit of the Astronomy and Astrophysics U.S. Universities , that the 115+340 new satellites of Jupiter and Saturn, in their photographic and spectrum analysis, show a surface of glossy titanium metal. From indepedent researchers H.R.G. informed that about 40 astronomers in US have died by mysterious unresolved death causes in 2003. From 2000, other american observatiories radiotelescopes and neutrino telescopes leaked to the American Universities the information about the observation of some 460 spherical radiation sources of subatomic particles and neutrinos. < In reality the spherical sources are 600. Explanation of the above information is judged as non-publishable >
Conclusion: A. In the orbit of planet Saturn have assembled about 960 battle planets < 360 Visible + 600 Invisible > of a starfleet that has attack position against the 7 inner planets (5 known + exploded Phaethon, Hephaistos and Hellas under Dragonian Control). In the orbit of planet Jupiter have assembled about 118 visible battle planets of another starfleet which has defensive position against the starfleet of planet Saturn.
"NSA"-"NASA" through "JPL" stated to the international media that the "new visible moons of Saturn and Jupiter are physical heavenly bodies which sportaneously gathered there the 3 last years < !!! >, from other places of our solar system."
The american astronomers and astrophysicists characterized the above "NASA" statement as "False" for scientific reasons that will not be analysed in this message.
The Andromedians Hellenes of Sirius, in their departure rest assured the "Dogon-Mali" that they will return.
The Andromedians Hellenes through Sirius are once again in our solar system.

-HRG- signal fraction - ultraurgent

[edit on 22-3-2008 by skeptical2012]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Interesting......but highly doubt it. And how do you know of this info.? Can it be found via a quick Google search?

Sounds cool, but i think unlikly.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Τhis information is classified as "top secret" and a matter of "national security". You will not find it on google.
Officially they have announced only a fraction of the number of the actual new moons with sizes of only a few km.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This information came into HRG awareness from various whistleblowers in the Astronomy and Astrophysics institutions of the US, and through HRG own technological means.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012
From 1999 to 2002, the observatories "Mauna Kea" Hawai, observed and counted about 115 new satellites - moons of planet Jupiter

They only found eleven according to This Report from Mauna Kea Observatory

and 340 new satellites of planet Saturn

This Report indicates that twelve new satellites were discovered in 2005, bringing the total to 46.

Could you post a link or reference to your source?

Thanks,
WG3

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I was a bit disconcerted by the "Explanation of the above information is judged as non-publishable" remarks. What's up with them?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
(Off-Topic Post Removed)

• Courtesy is Mandatory

[edit on 22-3-2008 by chissler]

• posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:22 PM
    link   
    That could very well become a very good sc-fi novel....

Perhaps i would even read it...

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:32 PM
    link   
    well i'm guessing that the reson that they are trying to keep this under wraps is because they don't want us to find out that they are using alien technology to enhance our own, and that they want us in a false sense of secirity so that way when the reptilians feel like picking a fight above the surface, we will be totaly unprepared. and another guess is that some of them if not already are in side of our goverment secretly running us. but its all just a guess.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:36 PM
    link   
    [edit on 22-3-2008 by chromatico]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:38 PM
    link   

This Report indicates that twelve new satellites were discovered in 2005, bringing the total to 46.

As I said they allowed them to announce only a fraction of the actual new moons and falsly claim that they are physical and are gathered there from other parts of the solar system!.. That was the "cover story" in order for the scientific community and people to remain silent. (some leaks and dispute survived though).
    The large actual number found, other "sensitive" data and the spectrum analysis, were kept secret as a matter of "national security". In case this infomation was widely published as a truth to the mass media would cause alarm and panic to the people and wreck havoc into the scientific community not to mention the gov'nt/army sectors. We are talking about huge metallic battle planetoids of titanium here! (Dyson Spheres?). The truth is that even some kea astronomers don't know what the hell is going on up there! In some private statements they asume that they are physical but at the same time they admit that they just don't know for sure..
    I don't believe you are so naive to think that the top observatiories are not a subject of tight control by the NWO/army/govn't these days?
    I will try to find the link to the information about the mysterious deaths of various top astronomers the last decade. This links good to the case.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:45 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
    Since when are we discussing science fiction on this forum?
    Helenic Starfleet? Invisible and visible battleplanets?
    ROFLMAO! Wheee!

Dude. We seriously don't need, or want this garbage on ATS anymore. Cut it out.

As to the OP: interesting 'ultraurgent signal', I'm sure if anything is going on NASA is not going to broadcast it. I wonder if we can really affirm that astronomers have gone missing in 2003? That would be spooky...

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:55 PM
    link   

I was a bit disconcerted by the "Explanation of the above information is judged as non-publishable" remarks. What's up with them?

I was a bit concerned about this remark also. I am not an HRG representative thus I can't explain this remark. Maybe.. Just a guess... It was made maybe because they wanted to cover their sources (whistleblowers) or their technological means of SETI.

Stay tuned. I will return with more information when available.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:00 PM
    link   
    If 40 astronomers died mysterious deaths, then people would surely notice. I don't find this completely unbelievable, but it seems very unlikely. Also, "Hellenes" seems too much like something from an Earthly language. Is that supposed to be this alien force's actual name or just a name given to them for simplicity? Also, anything to support these claims?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:15 PM
    link   
    This is gonna' be fun...watching supporters, in the interests of "open mindedness", pour their brains out all over the thread. Meanwhile, those of us with our feet firmly planted on the ground......chuckle.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:02 PM
    link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012

I was a bit concerned about this remark also. I am not an HRG representative thus I can't explain this remark. Maybe.. Just a guess... It was made maybe because they wanted to cover their sources (whistleblowers) or their technological means of SETI.

Stay tuned. I will return with more information when available.

Ok, so I'm not the only one that thought that these comments were weird. thanks for letting me know that you, too, have no clue.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:04 PM
    link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
    This is gonna' be fun...watching supporters, in the interests of "open mindedness", pour their brains out all over the thread. Meanwhile, those of us with our feet firmly planted on the ground......chuckle.

Dude, there is nothing to chuckle about. You do know you live in total ignorancy of what's going on out there? I took my scope 15 mins ago and took a look at Saturn and saw multiple space ships right there, exchanging phaser fires and salvos of photon torpedos.

Word is, Andromedans left 2 of their spies on one of the Saturn satelites and the Draconians found them while doing a standard scan of the surface. So the Dracos were really furious and they decided to contact the captain of the nearest Andromedan starship and see what's going on.

There was actually a treaty between those two races and one of the conditions were not to mess around with those satelites and now, I guess, when they realized those agents were there on the surface, they decided to confront them and this is what I saw thru my scope.

As for the info on their current state of affairs, I actually caught a transmission sent by NASA to the Dracos, using my vintage 60ies car radio (of course a bit modified to boost the output strenght of the main deflector array) and wrote down all the comms using my laptop.

This is so real and so secret we cannot share this to anyone outside except this forum!

When I get more info, I'll get back to you..but watch out..and always look around..those ships are getting closer as we speak. Type that is.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:11 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Breadfan

Well, now that it's been confirmed by a second reliable source (
    ), I am now comfortable in my panic and desperation. I need to visit the local grocery stores and buy up all of the aluminum foil.....it takes a lot of foil to cover a house....

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:12 PM
    link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Agreed.

Anyway, how about a source OP? *If* this was true, it would be quite vital for all humans to get ready for war I guess? So please back up your sayings.

+10 more 
    posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:13 PM
    link   

Attn: Members

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

If you disagree with the topic at hand or feel it is completely ridiculous to even discuss, do not respond. Further attempts at pushing this thread off-topic or mocking members that take this serious will be handled swiftly by the staff.

We're above this petty behaviour.

Thank you,
    ATS Staff

[edit on 22-3-2008 by chissler]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join