It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I will answer it for him-as you might know,most alien ships are reported to run on an matter/anti-matter drive to produce the large gravitron and magnetic fields required for FTL travel.We also publicly are exploring the possibility of using m/-m for space drives.Right now it is only made in small amounts,but we know we can make it in larger amounts w/ better tech.and understanding.Im sure these aliens have both and can make it in the required amounts.

Thx for your reply. Can you please provide me with a link or a reference to the Reports you mention concerning most alien ships running M/-M drives, i would rely love to learn more on this subject . Just a crazy question here.... Wouldn't they need a pre-exisiting large magnetic field to contain those drives, otherwise the M/-M could concievably destroy any surronding materials(ie said reported alien spaceships).
When you say you are sure....is that because you have seen these M/-M drives.
When you say We in relation to publically exploring this subject of anti-matter dives etc, do you mean Humankind or yourself in conjunction with others. Do you know how the alien tech got around the excess gamma-ray problem that Nasa and others researching this Tech say make it unsafe at the moment.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
doh...double post

[edit on 23-3-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Penn St.
NASA
Wikipedia
APP
A more objective site

That enough for you for now?Also as to your question as to how a magnetic field can be sustained-by conventional means,not antimatter.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Penn St.
NASA
Wikipedia
APP
A more objective site

That enough for you for now?Also as to your question as to how a magnetic field can be sustained-by conventional means,not antimatter.

Thanks, but no, its not enough. My original request was for links pertaining to this statement you made.

I will answer it for him-as you might know,most alien ships are reported to run on an matter/anti-matter drive to produce the large gravitron and magnetic fields required for FTL travel

As we have no ships using antimatter drives i can only assume you are referring to reports on ET spacecraft and technology, these were the links and references i was after. Earth based M/-M research relatively accessable as you know(as shown by the links you kindly provided) and is of little help in my learning more in relation to your above statements and that of others on this thread.
My question about magneticfields was in relation to the containment of antimatter in relation to the drive of a craft. You say that M/-M drives are need to create large gravitron and magneticfields, i was just curious as i believe large magnetic fields are needed to control and contain particles of matter like at LHC in cern etc.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012
Τhis information is classified as "top secret" and a matter of "national security". You will not find it on google.
Officially they have announced only a fraction of the number of the actual new moons with sizes of only a few km.

Who has "leaked" this information, what is his/her/their credentials and if this is top secret, what danger is thie person/s life in?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Heres a site that talks about m/-m in UFOs

Bob Lazar

A large field is NOT required for containment,the field is only needed as large as the reaction chamber.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Heres a site that talks about m/-m in UFOs

Bob Lazar

A large field is NOT required for containment,the field is only needed as large as the reaction chamber.

Bob Lazar, come on dude, you'll need to do better than that. Here are some links that are reports.
www.ufomind.com...
istina.rin.ru...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Scientists have noted some unusual objects around a local but distant planet, that’s a fair observation to make considering the cassini craft out there, but what gets me is who and how all this amounts to a war in space by some far flung alien races? Where is the evidence of an inter galactic war, how do the people here make their claims and get their information. Andromedian Hellenic Battle StarFleet and Dragonian’s where did the names come from, who has the information about the so named fleets out there?
All sounds like some sort of mind-altering substances have been misused and or some fanciful stories been made up regarding explainable objects captured wandering too close to Jupiter.
As for the comments by Breadfan, this guy is not really believable with his statements. In some quarters this guy would be considered a loony bin candidate. As for people having first hand knowledge about who and what is happening in deep space when we can't figure out yet whether man actually made a trip to the moon in 1969 is beyond credibility.
Stanley Mimix has stated an obvious and relevant issue with regard to the names of these “aliens”.
The OP seems to have a narrow minded view on who is engaged in this forum which might mean he needs to clarify his statements with real time evidence and the source of his information, bringing it to this website is comical, why not take it to the UN security council, see the reaction you get from those guys!
Sorry I am not buying this fantasy; serious work needs to be done to convince me.
I apologise if upset others, but have broad shoulders, for tomorrow is another day
Who I have respect for is not the business of the people in ATS.

[edit on 23/3/2008 by Mukiwa]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
I do not believe any of the above claims by the OP but I felt like providing some links for further searching for clues about the origins of that conspiracy idea.

Some more links about fascinating Antares: (word limit prevention, excluded from above post)

Antares general information

Antares with neighborhood of stars

Enjoy!

Edit:

I still don't understand why Antares is thrown in the whole mix, its in the Scorpio constellation, not relevant with Andromeda.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by spacebot]
Antares and Antar are two different stars. Antar is on the other side of the galactic core.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mukiwa

All most all name of aliens are from Earth source.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

freaky deaky man! The sounds are weird enough, but the battery randomization done by the media player to these sounds is odd! I played it several times and the graphics keep showing a circle first, then a flat shape and pyramid shape, similar to each time but not the same. Weird.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I also have dreams of a battle going on that always include the sky looking as if the air in it is on fire. I started having these dreams about 4 years ago, and since I already know I have precognitive dreams and thoughts I am and have been worried about what I see in my dreams. I see abandoned streets, cars, stores, homes...ect. People are hiding everywhere, when we see each other we don't speak unless it is a whisper, but most are so afraid to be heard that they won't even whisper! I see military invtervention as well, but it is not our military, somehow I just know that. I 'travel' in my dreams too, I have seen places that it is impossible for me to see, I was sure of they were real places when I first got on the internet and saw buildings that I have seen in my dreams. Anyway, just thought it was a relief somehow to know others have seen these sky explosions in dreams too.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ian990003100
ok here is my 2.5 cents...

why is this thread still going?

Any way i am going to go and buy a real expensive telescope tomorrow not sure which one but i might have about 4-5K to spend i will let you know how this war is going on....

I doubt that there is anything going on however... to be fair i will go buy a telescope and watch!

That way at least i/we will know if there are any anomolies....

Unfortunately in order to spot the ships yοu will need a telescope of at least 8 meters apperture.. This will cost you some millions..

About the epsilon group mentioned earlier.
Epsilon group and Fourakis are a theosofists masons scheme (see: Croneans-Dracos-Hong motivated) in order to start world war III from Greece and the Balkans area.
They try to bring a king here from Denmark that will call him the "Last king of Byzantium" or the "incarnation of Dionysos". Fourakis say that this king will lead Europe US and Greek armies to the depths of Asia (Upper Mongolia) after the staged occupation of the islands of Aegean and Northern Greece by the Albanian-Bulgaria-Turkey Axis.
China will then counterattack and will anihilate both the white and blackrace.
This theosofists scheme was blown open many times by HRG.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by skeptical2012]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

why not take it to the UN security council, see the reaction you get from those guys!

HRG signals were forwarded to various goverments, agencies, embasies etc.
People in critical positions were infromed about all this.
That is why CIA broke in thousand piecies and their people resigned (Greek Tenet including) after they refused to follow the neocons mad scheme for WWIII ignition through Syria/Iran/Iraq/Korea/Afghanistan series of warfares..

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

That is some really interesting information you have there. I think NASA are very afraid of whats going on, its like a realization that for once they arent as powerful and secretive as they thought they were.

They try and silence people and yet with all there advanced technology they dont know whats in our own solar system, pretty ironic huh It wouldnt surprise me at all if this is going on. I have seen images of ships around saturn on ATS and it tells me there is something going on that we dont know about.

And dont worry Im not going to ask for the source of this information you have because if it is really happening than only a lunatic would tell the source of it, and the people asking for it are just as unreasonable to ask it in the first place.

Plus you have the classic problem of telling them but chances are they wont believe it anyway so whats the point.

I mean I dont know if its absolutely true but its a high probability unless people think space is full of pretty stars

[edit on 24-3-2008 by Drakiir]

[edit on 24-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by skeptical2012

And dont worry Im not going to ask for the source of this information you have because if it is really happening than only a lunatic would tell the source of it, and the people asking for it are just as unreasonable to ask it in the first place.

Only a Lunatic would go around claiming there is a fleet of alien vessels in our solar system which is being covered up by the Govt., Nasa, NSA etc and then expect people to believe them, without proof.....come on....get real.

Plus you have the classic problem of telling them but chances are they wont believe it anyway so whats the point.

Its not a classic problem, its called reality. I know it has been a problem for you Drakiir as you have made some dubious unsubstantiated claims yourself, so your sympathetic view is hardly surprising.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I think in light of your past Threads Drakiir, you and Skeptical2012 would seem hard pressed to avoid being labelled "lunatics" unless you provide proof. But then again, we( the cautious curious that require a little solid evidence) are probably all controlled by the powers that be and are nothing but blind mindless sheep......but if we believe anything, anything at all....then guess what...... that also makes us blind mindless sheep....and you guys reakon you can't win.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
ANDROMEDIAN COUNCIL

I have heard of these. They started the council , which now contains many groups mainly to deliberate over us.

They are deciding as to whether to intervene or not. Our planets vibration needs to increase, we need more love and understanding. To most it would seem we are a lost cause but due to years of external illegal influences (Greys / Reptiles) we may just be given a chance.

However, they are not allowed to intervene directly, we need to increase our spirituality on our own. They have got round this by doing it through the back door. They have chose people with higher spirituality and are using them to increase the earths love vibration.

Some of these souls are called "ascending walk ins". These special souls actually allow Greys/ Reptilians into them spiritualy while they are in meditation to show these aliens just how spiritual humans are. The idea is the aliens realize we are ascending and to just leave us alone.

These walk ins actually report seeing aliens while in meditation but most are unaware of why.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Drakiir, now MrGreen....Wow....great, will this be another thread taken over by the members of the Paul_Richard HCR cult.....whats that now, Four threads. Unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
will this be another thread taken over.

That's not so bad....this thread didn't have much going for it anyway. Entertaining? Sure.....Amusing? For a little while.....Useful information for the majority of humans? None.

It's the new paradigm man.....make any bizarre claim you like, regardless of how ludicrous it is.....you have a soapbox here on ATS. However, ( and there's always an "however" ), don't attempt to introduce the other end of the critical spectrum......that soapbox will get kicked out from under you fast.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by Mr Green

Drakiir, now MrGreen....Wow....great, will this be another thread taken over by the members of the Paul_Richard HCR cult.....whats that now, Four threads. Unbelievable.

I am not a member of the Paul Richard cult. I think any one that has followed these "cult threads" will agree I am always asking them hard hitting questions. I am not on the glossary I never will be and this is stated on many threads. I have many friends in the "cult" but have found it is not for me. However I will not end very good friendships just because Im not willing to go on the glossary. I have issues with TSOL and I think everyone knows Im not easily changed in my ideas towards this.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join