It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
ok here is my 2.5 cents...

why is this thread still going?

Any way i am going to go and buy a real expensive telescope tomorrow not sure which one but i might have about 4-5K to spend i will let you know how this war is going on....

I doubt that there is anything going on however... to be fair i will go buy a telescope and watch!

That way at least i/we will know if there are any anomolies....

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Are you calling scientist liars. It is they themself that said when anti-matter and matter come together without being in a control environment. It will explode. And don't ask me to prove it to you. Go look it up yourself.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
are not conspiracy started in a speculation of a told truth that is deemed false?

so if that is the case a truth that is above secrets could always be deemed false under the conditions that what you were told as true is not the conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
And what about this PERFECT hexagonal shape at Saturns north pole:

Cassini Images Bizarre Hexagon on Saturn03.27.07 Pasadena, Calif. -- An odd, six-sided, honeycomb-shaped feature circling the entire north pole of Saturn has captured the interest of scientists with NASA's Cassini mission.

NASA's Voyager 1 and 2 spacecraft imaged the feature over two decades ago. The fact that it has appeared in Cassini images indicates that it is a long-lived feature. A second hexagon, significantly darker than the brighter historical feature, is also visible in the Cassini pictures. The spacecraft's visual and infrared mapping spectrometer is the first instrument to capture the entire hexagon feature in one image. "This is a very strange feature, lying in a precise geometric fashion with six nearly equally straight sides," said Kevin Baines, atmospheric expert and member of Cassini's visual and infrared mapping spectrometer team at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif. "We've never seen anything like this on any other planet. Indeed, Saturn's thick atmosphere where circularly-shaped waves and convective cells dominate is perhaps the last place you'd expect to see such a six-sided geometric figure, yet there it is."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
NASA.gov

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ian990003100
ok here is my 2.5 cents...

why is this thread still going?

Any way i am going to go and buy a real expensive telescope tomorrow not sure which one but i might have about 4-5K to spend i will let you know how this war is going on....

I doubt that there is anything going on however... to be fair i will go buy a telescope and watch!

That way at least i/we will know if there are any anomolies....

Why are you asking why is this tread is still going? Do you know no tread stop going, unless one of the Mods put a stop program on it. There is treads that had be started years ago and members are still posting on those tread

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I wish my threads got as much attention as this!

There maybe.....maybe ancient artifacts near saturn granted...but in my opinion there is still a lot to be explored....we are not aware enough yet we are still young any ET's watching us will be doing just that Watching.... we live in moderate times my great great great great grandchildren will live in the exciting times of terraforming and galactic exploration...

There is no war there is no active et space stations there maybe the odd satalite (alien) watching maybe relying from the moon.

How abouty just a little bit of common sense....we are a manipulative destructive entity at the moment and will be for a little while longer we are of no intrest just yet...

we will be but that is a long way off....

No intervention has happened to the scale explained

we may have had contact but no one is protecting us as such!

We don't need protecting we are of no use!

In the decades centuries milenia ahead maybe but right now we are infants who use 5% of our brains 5% that is all!"

we are like ants... and we should be humble and learn slowly...

posting this kind of stuff in my opinion shows why we are not ready!

we seem to speculate and elaborate not quantify and apply logic...

See this post just show's iam thinking stuff about this thread and about life and about the future however when it comes to saying exactly what i want to say and to put it into context is hard because we/I cannot even begin to get my head around what is possible...

Im sorry if this post seems a little too negative but baby steps will eventually lead to glorious things

It seems that even when we discuss other beings and space the topic has still got a sinister twist...

enjoy life enjoy what the future brings spread love.

at the end of the day remember

People are like words written on sand a gust of wind and there blown away...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd

So why have you stoped taking about your knowledge of these events to come?I would like to hear more.Also it would be great if the OP would get on here to answer some questions,his time zone cant be that different?!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ian990003100
I wish my threads got as much attention as this!

There maybe.....maybe ancient artifacts near saturn granted...but in my opinion there is still a lot to be explored....we are not aware enough yet we are still young any ET's watching us will be doing just that Watching.... we live in moderate times my great great great great grandchildren will live in the exciting times of terraforming and galactic exploration...

There is no war there is no active et space stations there maybe the odd satalite (alien) watching maybe relying from the moon.

How abouty just a little bit of common sense....we are a manipulative destructive entity at the moment and will be for a little while longer we are of no intrest just yet...

we will be but that is a long way off....

No intervention has happened to the scale explained

we may have had contact but no one is protecting us as such!

We don't need protecting we are of no use!

In the decades centuries milenia ahead maybe but right now we are infants who use 5% of our brains 5% that is all!"

we are like ants... and we should be humble and learn slowly...

posting this kind of stuff in my opinion shows why we are not ready!

we seem to speculate and elaborate not quantify and apply logic...

See this post just show's iam thinking stuff about this thread and about life and about the future however when it comes to saying exactly what i want to say and to put it into context is hard because we/I cannot even begin to get my head around what is possible...

Im sorry if this post seems a little too negative but baby steps will eventually lead to glorious things

It seems that even when we discuss other beings and space the topic has still got a sinister twist...

enjoy life enjoy what the future brings spread love.

at the end of the day remember

People are like words written on sand a gust of wind and there blown away...

Its is good that we have people on here that take the opposite stance on things-it evens it out,but I disagree,you could be right,but why are so many people saying the SAME thing in regards to all this?

P.S.-I too wish my threads got this much attention!LOL

[edit on 3/23/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

The space battle made not happen in 2012. It could happen before or after that time They are meanly waiting for condescend on the Earth get bad. Meaning when evilness get really high.
It this dream I had sometime ago. There was lots of explosion around the Earth. and it was all on the news. This and WWIV might have cost the Earth goverment to unite under one goverment rule.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd

Are you calling scientist liars. It is they themself that said when anti-matter and matter come together without being in a control environment. It will explode. And don't ask me to prove it to you. Go look it up yourself.

To answer your question, no......i am not calling scientists liars.....my statement in an earlier post was a response to this thread and your posts in general. And as for proof, i know you don't have any to substantiate any of the core claims of this thread. I am aware of sciences view of anti-matter, a view that is still evolving and being defined. Here are some links for you on anti-matter.....

However current knowledge of CP violation is incomplete and insufficient by many orders of magnitude to account for the primordial matter-antimatter asymmetry of the universe. Present and planned accelerator experiments, including the LHCb experiment, are aimed at discovering other sources of CP violation that make matter and antimatter behave differently
www.uslhc.us...

I take from this quote that science in general is still defining how anti-matter and matter act and react.

As you have claimed the earth will be afflicted by this event.....

You should know this will leave the Earth in ruins. Even though niether fleet will fire on the Earth during the battle.

and

Think what would happen when anti-matter and matter explode. It will be like small star is exploding. And some of these starship will end up crashing on the service of the Earth.

Could you provide me with evidence suppoting this claim, how anti-matter will be present at this event? , as anti-matter is very rare and very difficult to produce in large quantities, it will only react with a similar proportion of actual matter so that implies the level and amount of damage.

Antiparticles are created everywhere in the universe where high-energy particle collisions take place. High-energy cosmic rays impacting Earth's atmosphere (or any other matter in the solar system) produce minute quantities of antimatter in the resulting particle jets, which are immediately annihilated by contact with nearby matter.en.wikipedia.org...

Can't wait for your answers to my questions, i hope you maintain the high level of credibility your other posts have. Thx.

I think it was clear from my original post who it was that i thought was lying.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

reply to post by jkrog08

The space battle made not happen in 2012. It could happen before or after that time They are meanly waiting for condescend on the Earth get bad. Meaning when evilness get really high.
It this dream I had sometime ago. There was lots of explosion around the Earth. and it was all on the news. This and WWIV might have cost the Earth goverment to unite under one goverment rule.

WWIV,you mean III right?And what is the frame for before/after 2012?
I too have had dreams of massive battles above and ON Earth.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Could you provide me with evidence suppoting this claim, how anti-matter will be present at this event? , as anti-matter is very rare and very difficult to produce in large quantities, it will only react with a similar proportion of actual matter so that implies the level and amount of damage.

I will answer it for him-as you might know,most alien ships are reported to run on an matter/anti-matter drive to produce the large gravitron and magnetic fields required for FTL travel.We also publicly are exploring the possibility of using m/-m for space drives.Right now it is only made in small amounts,but we know we can make it in larger amounts w/ better tech.and understanding.Im sure these aliens have both and can make it in the required amounts.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

It mainly is when Satan the dragon make his move or when Christ the son of the Most high God give them the go ahead.That is the Anterrian and allies. He most likely will be leading them. It is to stop all wars, crime and other evil on the Earth.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by kennethmd]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

You meant world war 3 not 4 right?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
We have a new post by skeptical2012 with additional data about what has been relayed or found by himself from his search:

Andromedians are from the Andromeda constellation which is also known as Guardian of Men or Chained Maiden, that also contain the Andromeda Galaxy within that constellation space. They are initially races from the Andromeda galaxy which hold as their place governance. They had a coalition in our local neighborhood with races from the Pleiades star cluster. Further search revealed that in Indian epics, poems, dramas exists a deyti bearing symbolisms as son of Pleiades, Murugan (son of Kartikeya, or son of krittika).

Andromedians arrived at earth through the Sirius star systems (shortcut through perhaps a cosmic gate? Or is Sirius used for other symbolisms?

Andromedians visitors on earth descendants were the Pelasgian race which according to researchers was predating all known races around the mediterranean (probably then) basin.

The term Draconians is applied to inhabitants of the Draco constellation who also had their coalition (or subordinates) the Greys or Vril. Further search did not positively reveal if the Draco constellation might be the initial birthplace of a draconian race. (just inhabited worlds) More search on the possible myths and origins about a Draconians race through mythical refferences:

Ladon
Cetus
Dragon Hesperios

Draconians used a concealed space ship (our Moon) resembling a planetoid named Sui-Sing to transport their first settlers to Earth. Further search revealed that Sui-Sing is referred by the Chinesse as Jupiter:

Gaudamsiddha, in the eighth century, published a work called Kieu-chï-li. It is a translation from a Hindoo original. In it the days of the week are apportioned among the planets in the following order: Yung-hwo, "Mars;" Ch‘en-sing, "Mercury;" Sui-sing, "Jupiter;" T‘ai-pe, "Venus;" Chen-sing, "Saturn."

The search yield information about similar style or knowledge of conspiracies containing myths about a secret group that controls (or attempted to) control the fate of humanity, known as Magi

Throughout history there has been a belief that somewhere in the world (most likely in the East) there exists a brotherhood, or order of initiates, secretly guiding the destiny of mankind. Towards the end of the last century a number of intrepid explorers, mostly Russians and including such well-known esotericists as Madame H.P.Blavatsky, Alexandra David-Neale, P.D. Ouspensky and G.I.Gurdjieff scoured the East in search of these "Masters of Wisdom".

Least but not last the massive (700 earth suns diameter) Antares:

Antares and other star systems in fiction searching about similar influence to sci-fi

[edit on 23-3-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

You meant world war 3 not 4 right?
There is some people who believe that this war that is being fought now is WW3.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I do not believe any of the above claims by the OP but I felt like providing some links for further searching for clues about the origins of that conspiracy idea.

Some more links about fascinating Antares: (word limit prevention, excluded from above post)

Antares general information

Antares with neighborhood of stars

Enjoy!

Edit:

I still don't understand why Antares is thrown in the whole mix, its in the Scorpio constellation, not relevant with Andromeda.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

So is this your debunk?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
No!

My debunk for this thread is around page 6 or 7, but I cannot debunk the general theory! So this might help anyone do a bit of research, or lure others with more insight to come forward and post something.

reply to post by jkrog08

err..the links have the juice not my actual posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join