It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012

"NASA" as a subagent of "NSA" < NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY > forbid the american astronomers and astrophysicists to make public or academic statements of those observations, with the excuse of "NATIONAL SECURITY".

[edit on 22-3-2008 by skeptical2012]

So what about all the other astronomers outside of the USA? Considering the worlds largest optical telescope is in the Canary Islands* And there are hundreds of observatories all over the world. How does the NSA keep the Russians, Chinese and others quiet? Let me guess, they're all "in on it" also?

*reference: astro.nineplanets.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

You still have avoided the "How do you know this?" question.

Please explain...there is no credible evidence supporting your cliams

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

sounds to me like typical fascist propaganda against china or eastern countries, if you know, what i mean (tibet / olympia / dollar-crisis). maybe this is part of the great deception, i dont know!

i guess we all have to wait until the # hits the fan, but while its happening we still wont know the truth. what can humankind like us really do, to improve our situation or to contribute to the good forces?

[edit on 23/3/08 by cometa]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by timb3r

Hi.

I am sure it is not a question of America controlling all these other world governments,but more likely the world governments themselves deciding that it would be best if we did'nt know,thus avoiding the global panic that this scenario would cause,if it were indeed true.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012
NWO Dragonian Master plan is to create a new home world here on earth exclusively for their race and to completely anihilate the other races in a massive staged WWIII at least before 2012 which is the year of intervention by the Andromedian superior starfleet.
The dracos are running out of time though.

Hi skeptical2012, a few questions if I may:

Why have the Dragonian's not staged WW3 sooner?

Why are the Andromedian's waiting until 2012 to intervene?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Im quite familiar with this subject, been studying it for some time. My perspective differs slightly from the OP, but only in details, the some is generally the same.

Some background, All humanoid life in the galaxy, evolved from the original race in the Lyran constellation, Andromedans, Arcturians, plaedians, Terrans (us). The Lyrans had to leave their home constellation due to a war with the Draconians, this war lasted thousans of years, and in the end, it was due to both sides, justa drfiting away from each other, die to all the lives that had been lost on both sides. Since this mass emmigration, Lyrans settled nearly every part of our galaxy (and other galaxies). In time, each different civilisation evolved differently (different skin colour, hair colour, eye colour, as well as various other traits such as blood content etc) due to the radiation their suns emitted. Over time, these seperate civilisations continued to grow.

Apparently the 'current' situation we are in the 40's, maybe evn earlier. Due to the US (maybe the Allies, im not sure) having KNOWLEDGE of the Germans being in contact with an alien race (A nordic looking race from sirius B), the americans also, got an offer.

It was initially from a group known as the DOW, or greys. Contact was initiated due to the shooting down of one of their craft (been claimed roswell, but im not sure). US came to an agreement that technology was to be traded in exchange for humans, to be picked off earth as the aliens saw fit. The original agreement was 3000 i THINK, but that could be wrong, but it doesnt really matter, because they didnt stick to it, they started taking more and more, and the Government was powerless. Over the years, the relationship has grown, and more governments have been brought into the fold (not whole governments, but certain sectors etc). I think this was due to the 'bitten off more than they can chew' scenario they'd gotten themselves into.

After a couple of decades, the Americans realised that the grey's werent a faction unto themselves, but a mere arm of a larger body. I think it was around the late 50's, early 60's that the NWO (no longer just the US, but a conglomerate of national agencies) made frst contact with the Alpha Draconians, it was here, that the Andromedans also contacted the NWO. Andromedans promised to divulge technology to help combat our growing pollution problem (not global warming) and to help us evolve our planet and ourselves to 'ascend' to the next 'density' but in return, they had to destroy all nuclear devices. The Draconians offered technology, in return for more humans (and babies at times) and permission to set up labs and bases on earth. They accepted the Draconia offer, mainly as they didnt like the 'disarmement' clause, as they felt it left them 'defenceless'.

From there, collaboration has generally continued with the greys and aliens, aswell as some other factions of the Alpha Draconian empire (nordic race that were in contact with Germany). A few fights have erupted with these factions and humans at times (dulce wars), but im guessing we resolved it sharpish lol.

Whats transpired since then: Apparently the Alpha draconians left, and told the NWO leaders, that it wanted 2 classes left on earth when they get back, ruling class and slave class (this is what was attempted in WW2, but obviously didn't work). The Andromedans( and others including plaedians and Arcturians) have now intervened as they consider our 'rights breached'. We have not had a say in our own destiny, only a small % has decided our fate.

I see people asking why we are so important. Apparently we are a mix off 22 different races, and in our Aura (EM field the body radiates) and our DNA, there is a genetic history of all those races. This was caused by Earth being inhabited many times in it's history, by different races, sometimes multiple factions at a time.

Now, the Alpha Draconians are back, the Andromedans and the other races are trying to prevent them from reaching inner Sol system. In the interview, he states this will happen in 2000, well, looks like there was some sort of delay, but it's getting nearer.

(From what I remember, the Andromedans had from white pale blue, to light purple skin)

This is not fact, just mere speculation, relating to various topics I have studied and have tried to create a bigger picture for myself, you don't have to believe it but the consideration of possibility goes a long way.

thanks. EMM

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mc1km

They have tried to intervene twice from the initial contact and both times the US (or NWO) has turned them away, as they didnt want to disarm their nuclear arsenal.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Just wondering what this battle fleet would be doing all the way out there. Preparing to harvest the people of earth?? All jokes aside as an amature astronomer there are many mysteries in our skies. Just because we do not understand what they are or could be, does not mean they are battle stations. Jupiter and saturn are enormous planets, they are going to have alot of objects caught in their orbit be it moons or just space debris/ice. Don't jump the gun inveestigate fully before coming to your conclusion, it only makes you seem more intellitgent.

P.S. any hard evidence to support any of this would be nice, if not I consider this nothing more than an overactive imagination.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwatcher

There were pictures a while ago of various types of cigar shaped objects in saturns rings, I havent seen these debunked as of yet, so why is that not proof? This is the first ive heard of the new 'satellites' appearing, but it seems quite intersting.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
I like where ATS is going.

Sometimes all one needs to do is yell "FALSE" and it is amply sufficient in such ridiculous threads. Now in doing so moderators can slam down whichever courtesy hammer and any such person will be penalized. Why not do the same for folks who have nothing else to offer but:

"Yes! I believe you!"

Wouldn't that simply be the other extreme?

I'm sorry folks but the mere words of a single person aren't sufficient to be considered evidence when you're trying to deal in the sometimes frustrating ordeal of facts. Especially if you've attempted to prove yourself through using nothing but anecdotal experiences.

The OP raised the claim, people ridiculed the OP. Shouldn't be a surprise when the thread offers not even a single cutesy picture or "document" as evidence.

So I say:

Hogwash. Prove it or move it to Skunk Works.

quoted for agreement.

im sure in a year or 2, we will see a blockbuster film strickingly similar in plot and theme... th eOP should prolly get some pending patents or some copyright forms

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
The rest of this wiki page editing are mostly IP's of telecommunication companies as you mentioned.

Isn't that freaky to you? I mean, why would telecom companies have any interest in the Greek society? If is was just people at work fooling around and making edits, it's a statistical impossibility that such a high percentage would just happen to be telecom workers.

So what interest does the telecom industry have in the Epsilon group?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xander68
I would like the OP to reveal where he got this info... if it cant be found on google... and he doesnt work for NASA.. then how does he know?

I have serious doubts.. and its this sort of stuff that gives ufo believers credibility problems.

I completely agree with you there Xander. I wish there was some kind of "remove troll" button to boot permanently users that are just here to make a mockery of users here that are here looking for real answers. The sad part too, is that it's people like this that will end up with enough air time or attention to ruin the image of true seekers (I preffer that term over Conspiracy Theorist)

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

You know, these aliens could be giving us misinformation about who they are and where they are from. I have to admit that the things that I have writen about the Anterrians made or made not be true. I getting the information about them through memories. Not directly from them in person. I had search all over the enternet for information them. And found no information about them. I had use the Anterrians, Antarrian, Anterre, Anterra and Antarra. Nothing about them on the enternet. I not saying they don't exist. They most likely never had talk to Earthlings face to face, hence no information about. Eccept in one person memories.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Did you notice how many telecommunications companies had a hand in editing the wikipedia page? Creepy.

and do you realise how many telecom companies allwo staff access to the internet when they are stuck on the grave yard shift ???

a friend of mine works for one such 24hour IT help and resonse service

and he has to sit in the office - manning the switch board - if no calls come - he plays on line

he REALLY grumbles when he has to go out and make an onsite call

Uh, yeah. And I realize the same is true in a great many businesses. Not just telecom. So statistically, it seems very odd that there is such an extremely high number of telecom companies, and not people at home, or people at other industries making changes.

Are you trying to suggest that only telecom workers a) have an interest in this, or b) that this distribution is expected? If it was all one telecom company, we might presume it is merely one individual. But I coulted at least four different telecom companies, including foreign (to the US) telecom companies.

So one individual is unlikely.

And so... The question is why the telecom companies have such an interest.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kennethmd

When possibilites like this are accepted, the need to question motives is vital to keep sane, its true I could be completely wrong, but there's also a chance I am completely right and anywhere in between. I don't think ive heard of the Antarrians, but I may have just forgotten, any links you've got would be great.

Thanks. EMM

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Am i right in thinking that the OP is teling us that there is a full scale war going on in our solar system?

Or am i getting confussed?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Ok,some questions.......

1.How do you know this?
2.Why 2012,is that some deadline?
3.Is it "Dragonian" or "Draconian"?
4.When you talk about"the next density" could you elaberate on that alittle?(dont give me some link,I already know what it means,but want your view on it)

[edit on 3/23/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ian990003100

Seems to be more like a "standoff",but if what the OP says is true than these races have been at war awhile.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

True, no one knows it is fact or not. But on the Anterrians. I haven't found anything about them on the enternet. I had found something about the Antaris being observer of some project that is call the Montauk project.

I had found lots of information of aliens invasion on the enternet. But little information about a alien blockade on the enternet. You will have use firefox google search to found all of this.

[edit on 23-3-2008 by kennethmd]

[edit on 23-3-2008 by kennethmd]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The OP's original claim was that at the moment there are hundreds of new satellites in our outer solar system (Sol) mainly around Saturn and Jupiter. He has then postulated that these could be the Andromedans defending our system, and the Draconians attacking. There is also a possibility that the Dracnoians and Grey's are trying to keep the Andromedans from getting to Earth to help us.

I don't know about his claims that he saw a full on battle around Saturn, laser fire and all, without an incredibly powerful telescope. I can barely see the moons in my Telescope, so I'd love to know the spec of his telescope.

very interesting, I'm not sure if this is an unusual phenomena but it says that smaller satelites seem to be 'grouping' around larger ones, 32 found to date and that was May 2003.
www.nature.com...

This made me laugh, UFO 'shaped moons'.
www.dailygalaxy.com...

60 moons in total around Saturn, from what I've found so far.
news.bbc.co.uk...

I can't find anything of these extra sattelites around Saturn, but I'll keep looking,

thanks. EMM

[edit on 23-3-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join