It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptical2012

Sure, they choose our solar system as a battleground!!! so many planets and asteroids to play seek and hide... couldn´t be better... lol

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Thx Mr Penny, I , like everyone else, do enjoy my ATS entertainment. But......when its a continual re-run of drivel......well, you know. I don't want a soap-box, i just want some reason, some sound logic, a new angle to ponder.....a bit of reality, some proof and a pinch of humility mixed in with some of the claims here.....to much to ask.....short answer=yes.....(how boringly human of me:lol
....well i know that, it seems you do too.......but thats the great part. I don't mind people on soap boxes or someone kicking me of mine....its when what those upon said boxes are sharing is a poorly constructed space soap opera re-run....well it is hard not to be a tad disappointed with the "entertainment".

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Drakiir maybe you should just leave. I was here first Im on like page 5 your too late! Seriously I don't think you should come on here preaching about TSOL its gonna do what they say take over the thread.
You can talk about aliens and ships and stuff and even humans needing to become spiritually more aware but HCR don't really fit on here does it my friend.

Im not leaving I was here first

Hey look you and atlasastra are both from Australia you could get together and have a good old chat about old times on old threads

[edit on 24-3-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   

And dont worry Im not going to ask for the source of this information you have because if it is really happening than only a lunatic would tell the source of it, and the people asking for it are just as unreasonable to ask it in the first place.

I told you again. HRG sources of information about the fleet is whistleblowers in the Astronomy/Astrophysics sector. They don't reveal their names in order to protect them. If they did they would be killed as many others did recently. Is that what you want?
The new moons with irregural orbits officially announced are a part of the total fleet.
They don't reveal their characteristics and titanium surface though with the excuse of national security.
Cassini has a spectrometer aboard why they don't use it officially to track their spectral characteristics? It is so damn close to them. Ask this question to your self.

Now concenring the sub-atomic particles and spherical source of neutrinos, the Pylos Stargate and why they prefer mediterranean the below 1998 HRG signal...explains..

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
---HRG signal fragment---

We clear out: The Pylos channel is a physical electromagnetic Gate of entry by Galactic ships of 2nd, 3rd up to n-th degree dimension (2D,3D,nD) in the proximity space of our planet. The channel of Pylos crosses diametrically the earth sphere and expands beyond it up to the Sun. The Hebrew-Americans “Luminaries” driven by their masters Bootees of the Moon, have installed in Pylos and in a depth of 1300m a moderator and a tracker of “neutrinos”, meaning sub-sub-atomic particles of 3rd dimension. As a physical moderator acts the ground beneath. To the mass media they have announced that it’s about a “neutrino telescope”. This is a scam, because the earthly instrumnentology doesn’t have neither reflective, nor refractive or spectrometric devices, capable to stabilize images of neutrinos, meaning 3rd dimension, or 3rd fragmetric rarification of stellar matter. The neutrino detector was constructed in order to cover other earthly and underground installations.

Those are of 2 categories:

A. The first category contains trackers of 2nd and 3rd dimension ships. For earthlings the 2nd dimension ships are visible as bright semi-transparent geometric spectral solids. The 3rd and above dimension ships are completely transparent and invisible, as ships of “neutrino matter” or neutrino ships. The 2nd dimension requires trackers of sub-sub-atomic particles, meaning neutrinos, with the concept of moderators of vague neutrino tracking. The final moderations occur in Pylos with electromagnetic vertical polarized inductive water tanks. The inductive polarization, meaning the indirect polarization, applies because the direct polarization acts only for sup-atomic particles of 2nd dimension, when it doen’t have any action whatsoever over particles of higher dimensions of matter rarification.

B. The second category consists of earthly and underground MASER weapon systems, meaning invisible beam microwave Lasers, against the forthcoming Galactic Andromedians Hellenes in 2011-2012.

The Hebrew-Americans are just foolish, because this who afraid that will happen in the future, HAS ALREADY HAPPENED. There are “indications”, that the 2nd and 3rd dimension ships of the Galactic Police Force, have already arrived as a forerunner of the naturally slower ships of 1st Dimension of the Galactic fleet, which arrive in 2011-2012.
Through “Epsilon channel” we warn the American NSA that if they continue the above planning, the Hebrew-American forces will be devastated without mercy. Until here their behavior causes amusement to us the informed, and to the forthcoming, and to the already arrived. The farcical is that they try to commit a war operation against Galactic entities and ships, naturally and technologically and dimensionally higher of their Lunar Bootees “God”, Yahweh, Sin or Sion.
About us Hellenes, Pylos is converted to a classified war base against the forthcoming Gallactic Andromedians Hellenes. In this conspiracy acts and the “Greek government”…
….
In case the Greek officers will detect MASERS installations, are called to order the direct withdrawal of all foreign “scientists” from Pylos, and the dismantling of all present installations.
Differently we are endanger to be considered as enemies by our same race space genitors, who are coming to liberate us after 13.500 years of Lunar, Bootic Revolt and Slavery to the “master” Yahweh-Sin-Zion of the moon.
In case this will happen, earthly Hellenes will be worthy only for cuspidors of the Galaxy.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

So what are WE the ordinary people sopposed to do about this? Nothing just let the powers to be handle it all for us in their "wise" way?

What annoys me about this is its not our fault yet we will get caught up in the middle of it all. Then again it could all be pie in the sky rather than ships in the sky.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The ordinary people must do, with all the power they have, each in his/her position, whatever has to be done in order to avoid the escalation to WWIII. That it their masterplan here on earth. The total annihilation of the white/black race.
The spacewar happens above our heads far away and we can't do anything about it.
We are surely not expected to act as plants and to wait the saviors from outerspace, we must take responsibility for our actions here on earth in order to keep the peace whatever the cost until they arrive to settle things down and restore us to the pre-Atlantean golden era civilization.. the pre-Lunar era ..

[edit on 24-3-2008 by skeptical2012]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

atlasastro:
Drakiir, now MrGreen....Wow....great, will this be another thread taken over by the members of the Paul_Richard HCR cult.....whats that now, Four threads. Unbelievable

Whats this Paul Richard HCR cult?

[edit on 3/24/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

awesome.....great read Sceptical2012......nice tie in to the neutrino telescopes/detectors as a cover for bases.
www.sciencedaily.com...

what about these ones.......www.sciencedaily.com...
www.sciencedaily.com...

and just incase your definition of neutrinos as...

“neutrinos”, meaning sub-sub-atomic particles of 3rd dimension.
has people lost....here is the official version....

www.sciencedaily.com...
neutrinos – a particle that is relatively massless, has no electric charge yet is fundamental to the make-up of the universe

Once again...nice story.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Drakiir maybe you should just leave. I was here first Im on like page 5 your too late! Seriously I don't think you should come on here preaching about TSOL its gonna do what they say take over the thread.
You can talk about aliens and ships and stuff and even humans needing to become spiritually more aware but HCR don't really fit on here does it my friend.

Im not leaving I was here first

Hey look you and atlasastra are both from Australia you could get together and have a good old chat about old times on old threads

What is TSOL?

[edit on 3/24/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptical2012

We clear out: The Pylos channel is a physical electromagnetic Gate of entry by Galactic ships of 2nd, 3rd up to n-th degree dimension (2D,3D,nD) in the proximity space of our planet. The channel of Pylos crosses diametrically the earth sphere and expands beyond it up to the Sun. The Hebrew-Americans “Luminaries” driven by their masters Bootees of the Moon, have installed in Pylos and in a depth of 1300m a moderator and a tracker of “neutrinos”, meaning sub-sub-atomic particles of 3rd dimension. As a physical moderator acts the ground beneath. To the mass media they have announced that it’s about a “neutrino telescope”. This is a scam, because the earthly instrumnentology doesn’t have neither reflective, nor refractive or spectrometric devices, capable to stabilize images of neutrinos, meaning 3rd dimension, or 3rd fragmetric rarification of stellar matter. The neutrino detector was constructed in order to cover other earthly and underground installations.

Those are of 2 categories:

A. The first category contains trackers of 2nd and 3rd dimension ships. For earthlings the 2nd dimension ships are visible as bright semi-transparent geometric spectral solids. The 3rd and above dimension ships are completely transparent and invisible, as ships of “neutrino matter” or neutrino ships. The 2nd dimension requires trackers of sub-sub-atomic particles, meaning neutrinos, with the concept of moderators of vague neutrino tracking. The final moderations occur in Pylos with electromagnetic vertical polarized inductive water tanks. The inductive polarization, meaning the indirect polarization, applies because the direct polarization acts only for sup-atomic particles of 2nd dimension, when it doen’t have any action whatsoever over particles of higher dimensions of matter rarification.

B. The second category consists of earthly and underground MASER weapon systems, meaning invisible beam microwave Lasers, against the forthcoming Galactic Andromedians Hellenes in 2011-2012.

The Hebrew-Americans are just foolish, because this who afraid that will happen in the future, HAS ALREADY HAPPENED. There are “indications”, that the 2nd and 3rd dimension ships of the Galactic Police Force, have already arrived as a forerunner of the naturally slower ships of 1st Dimension of the Galactic fleet, which arrive in 2011-2012.
Through “Epsilon channel” we warn the American NSA that if they continue the above planning, the Hebrew-American forces will be devastated without mercy. Until here their behavior causes amusement to us the informed, and to the forthcoming, and to the already arrived. The farcical is that they try to commit a war operation against Galactic entities and ships, naturally and technologically and dimensionally higher of their Lunar Bootees “God”, Yahweh, Sin or Sion.
About us Hellenes, Pylos is converted to a classified war base against the forthcoming Gallactic Andromedians Hellenes. In this conspiracy acts and the “Greek government”…
….
In case the Greek officers will detect MASERS installations, are called to order the direct withdrawal of all foreign “scientists” from Pylos, and the dismantling of all present installations.
Differently we are endanger to be considered as enemies by our same race space genitors, who are coming to liberate us after 13.500 years of Lunar, Bootic Revolt and Slavery to the “master” Yahweh-Sin-Zion of the moon.
In case this will happen, earthly Hellenes will be worthy only for cuspidors of the Galaxy.

1.What is the (n) dimension?
2.I thought the Andromeadians were here to help us,why do you say we are enimies with "microwave weapons for them"
3.Are you posting this information in the same format it came to you?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

...thats not a bad idea....hehe......ahhh, the good old days.....let me tell you about life on this side of the fence....hehe.....how about that asscension thread......lol.....ok MrGreen....you got me chuckling. Keep up the good work.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Sceptic-also why would beings from another dimension be interested in OUR DIMENSION?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................................

That is so stupid that i cant stop laughing...
So, ancient greeks from andromeda are here to battle draconians (earth is draconian fortress??) and there is even a "space police" that wants to arrest hebrew-americans? Yes?
Man, change dealer or something, maybe go to hospital?
NASA which is NSA with "A" added to fool all conspiracy theorists is killing astronomers? Give me 10 names of recently killed astronomers!
Part about invisible 4th dimension spaceships is best! I have idea, maybe they dont exist thats why they are invisible?

Half of that crap is from stupid sf books/movies and comics! Rest is '___' in too large quantities...
Something like in "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" there is a line that suits this perfectly "You took too much man, too much..."

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

What type of instrument are you using to "hack" these transmissions???

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LordHumungous

ROFLMA
!

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Cassini has a spectrometer aboard why they don't use it officially to track their spectral characteristics?

Uh, because there's nothing there to track, officially? Spaceship wise? Have you considered that possibility?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
atlasastro, I am sorry to disappoint you. You see you are dealing here with forces and knowledge you just can't comprehend. I am not blamming you. It's not easy to comprehend by anyone.
You are also incurable addicted to mainstream hebrewsaxons science-"worldview" and mainly zionists controlled mass media definitions and news-streams.
I can't help you on that, but I understand you. It's extremely difficult to comprehend the superior Andromedian pre-Atlantean science (inner-earth-outer-earth-hypersolarsystem-antichthon-etherosphere etc) and Science-terminology of HRG, and it's surely not my purpose to analyse it here in detail.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

hebrewsaxons science-"worldview" and mainly zionists controlled mass media definitions and news-streams.

Am I detecting a "not-so-nice" whiff of bigotry here? Is there some other message you'd really like to try on us? A previous post also contained this line;

The total annihilation of the white/black race.

What up?

[edit on 24-3-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

"The Hebrew-Americans are just foolish, because this who afraid that will happen in the future, HAS ALREADY HAPPENED. There are “indications”, that the 2nd and 3rd dimension ships of the Galactic Police Force, have already arrived as a forerunner of the naturally slower ships of 1st Dimension of the Galactic fleet, which arrive in 2011-2012.
Through “Epsilon channel” we warn the American NSA that if they continue the above planning, the Hebrew-American forces will be devastated without mercy. Until here their behavior causes amusement to us the informed, and to the forthcoming, and to the already arrived. The farcical is that they try to commit a war operation against Galactic entities and ships, naturally and technologically and dimensionally higher of their Lunar Bootees “God”, Yahweh, Sin or Sion."

This shows me here that either you or your source has an agenda hidden within all this, and I don't like the look of it at the moment. You seem to have similar beliefs to me but I'm not sure if they are your beliefs, or a frame your using to get your message out.

I have drawn my own clonclusions from the informtaion I've seen, from various sources. It is not fact, it is my perspective on the current situation and anomalies we have been seeing. People who have seen and accepted the possibiliy of similar things to me, will have similar beliefs, although will still differ widely. This doesn't make us stupid, or liars, just different.

Alpha Draconians were apparently dropped here from another universe as they had been caught doing the same thing they're doing here, preventing evolution/ascension. They are the oldest known race in our galaxy (maybe universe, not sure) and the most technologically advanced, this is drawn from a few sources, but mainly Alex Collier, he has some interesting e-articles, but the website they were on is now blocked by google as it causes 'Viruses'. Ive been on it anyway, and I was fine.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join