It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultraurgent Signal about Dragonian-Andromedian spacewar

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

WE are going to be moving from 3rd to 4th, the planet is an entity unto itself, like fleas on a dog. The planet will be ascending at the same time as us, but from 5th to 6th. I'm not sure as to why our planet has rings, I always think of it as EM fields given off by everything, ever wondered what our Van allen belt would look like if you can see it? I think it would be a true wonder to behold. As for teleporting and special powers, i don't know.

So can these 4th and 5th D beings see the belt?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
skeptic2012 are you going to answer any of my questions from my previous posts??As the OP I think it is your duty to answer my questions?!

[edit on 3/24/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Well, I'm not sure about that, 'God' as described by the Andromedans is everyone, everything in the universe, the 'collective'. We are all a part of and ARE the one true god, they know as the ISness. I can't really comment on this without bias as I am agnostic in my religious choice, as any religion I see on this planet perpetuates hippocracies and false truths. The feelings and faith instilled by religions is good don't get me wrong, I have friends who are Catholic, Hindu and Chrstian and they're nice people, but the blind faith most religions ask for slows down progression of our culture (as humans). Alex Collier has said that the religions were placed here to 'veil' our true nature and to keep us 'waiting around' for a saviour when we are all our own saviours, our own messiah.

Just to clarfy, alot of this stuff I had been reasearching seperately until I found the Collier interview and website, Alex Collier jus substantiated ( for me anyway) alot of my beliefs and understanding of the way things MAY work, brought everything together as one idea rather than many seperate ideas.

Skeptical2012, have you researched Collier before, or are you learning all this from a source?

thanks. EMM

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I think yes, their 'perception' hasnt been discussed with Collier, as there are alot bigger things to discuss im guessing, but i think will be like looking at a tree(or anything else), and seeing a haze of colour around it. These will be the varying EM fields around the tree, of course, I believe in the Electric star model and have based some of my preconceptions to my statement, so people who don't believe in it, or have never heard of it may not understand what i mean.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
i'd like to know why advanced races with such technological knowledge to cross interstellar distances come to fight it off here in our solar system, with almost 400000000 miles between them. also while we're guessing here they probably have anti-gravitation technology to go with everything else along with ridiculous amounts of energy in their disposal, why would they orbit ridiculously huge gas giants? dunno why i even bother with you trolls

im not going to read all of the post because everyone seen star wars can write up something like that out of the back of their skull, furthermore there is no real evidence or sources mentioned in the initial post AND because there are some posts about some real problems in our world that i feel i must look into

[edit on 24-3-2008 by Iseek]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iseek
i'd like to know why advanced races with such technological knowledge to cross interstellar distances come to fight it off here in our solar system, with almost 400000000 miles between them. also while we're guessing here they probably have anti-gravitation technology to go with everything else along with ridiculous amounts of energy in their disposal, why would they orbit ridiculously huge gas giants? dunno why i even bother with you trolls

IF YOU HAD READ ALL THE POST you would know that is were the OP and others said they have iniated their "blockade"also the reason why they are out in the outer sol system is because we supposably(?) have outpost on Mars and the Moon,they are not trying to start a battle if they dont have to.

[edit on 3/24/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Iseek

I'm not actually sure what your asking here? Why they come all this way or why they orbit large planets? or why are they so far apart (Saturn and Jupiter)??

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Iseek

Yup, Jkrog08 has pretty much summed it up, details are still hazy as to whether which faction is 'barricading' and which faction is 'incoming'.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
So will the Andromeadians "beam" us up or take us to there ships,or train us to fight when this happens.Or will they just do all the fighting.What will happen afterwards?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
One thing interest me greatly, "Andromedian Hellenic Battle StarFleet".
Its called "hellenic" because they are wearing tunicas and drink wine?!?
I understand that you cant say anything about killed astronomers and any other question asked here but this should be easy... Why hellenic man?

Its really sad that some peoples have so uninteresting lifes that they must dream about such hillarious things as multidimensional battle star fleets orbiting some planets in far corner of galaxy... Theres only one thing that is more sad, they post it here so i must be ashamed in front of all my friends which i told about ATS, this crap is even more idiotic that "reptilians on youtube"...

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LordHumungous

What if tis rue though,not saying it is,but what IF.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

If its true ill eat woolen tunic!

But its not... Why i think so?
Because there is not even a single proof, thats first.
Second, assuming that highly developed civilization/civilizations will fight wars using Star Trek or Star Wars as guide is simply stupid.
Third, if they have technology to travel thru dimensions and whole cosmos they will not build some stupid war ships and shoot too each other... Its something like Billy Meier ray guns...
We dont even know what UFO is, it can be anything even some natural fenomenon which is not yet known to us. And ppl that are writing about "nordics" "hellenic battle fleets" and rest of these crap are insane or dumb... Or both. Its rather like some cheap movie or book from 50's or 60's with rubber aliens not a "theory". And im sure that this particular crap was taken from Flash Gordon...

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

How do you know how they would fight wars?Why wouldnt they fight like Star Wars or Star Trek..makes sense to me.Also do you believe in aliens?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Mr Green

So what do you think of all this from Skeptic?

What do I think? Yes I believe an invasion is probably going to happen. I can't comment on any of the technical stuff its whey above my head. It sounds good though.

I think its our spirituality they want as much as our planet. the Greys are dying but the reptiles are strong so not sure about them. I think we are powerless unless we are given ALL the facts from our governments. I believe they entered into some deal in the 40's and now wish they hadn't.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Why do you think your a light warrior? who told you this? really I hope not Ive absolutly had my fill of these so called light warriors I really have. I do hope your not another of them I may have to press ignore for the first time in my life

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

I don't know what 'godhead' is, but what I was saying, is maybe it moves to 13th, when the 11 density ascends to 12th, always the next step of progression?

So by that statement you could never achieve God head.Godhead is the suppossed D where the force of God and the physical Jesus dwell,as well as angels and so forth.

Godheads can only be formed after ascension from what I understand which is very little as its a nightmare to read. There are primary and secondary god heads apparently but like I say its beyond me.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It is your right to not beieve. But the members that had written their post on this tread, believe it is fact. The only way for you to believe,is for the aliens to position 100,000 of thier starship 5000 feet above all the cities of the Earth. Which of cource, the aliens isn't going to do that. Which you will never will believe.

It like the one's that want to see God to believe that he exist. But, because they have never seen him. They would never believe that there is a God.

Don't ever believe these aliens are gods. They are not gods. They have never been gods. I was using it as a example.

[edit on 24-3-2008 by kennethmd]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Its nothing to belive... Its pure logic. Im sure that they are somewhere there. Maybe we will meet them or contact them in future. Maybe UFOs are some drones designed to search life in space, because we will meet mechanical devices first if they dont invented some really fast way of transport, fast means even faster than light...

And about wars, with such technology you dont build spaceships and make great epic battles in space... And if you do that you die. Why? Others will just teleport/send "missiles"/imagine what and destroy your fleet... Also, they will be more advanced as society and will not fight like in our sf books or movies. This idea is just stupid man. Its like Flash Gordon...
Logic, knowledge and sanity. Thats the reasons to take this crap about hellenic battle fleets as crap...

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The Book of Revelation

Chapter 19

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Chapter 20

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, ..

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
And your point is? Please can you explain what you mean by putting this up? Are we to be saved then? If so by whom?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join