It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 What evidence would make you believe in a conspiracy?

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
I do believe the Germans called it IRON HOG because of the amount of steel in it.

No, it's probably mostly iron. Why do you think they called it "iron hog"? not because of the steel content..

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
But it's no coincicence, is it, that school usually lets out at about 1500 hours???

just wondering......

Maybe he'll take some "leave" for summer vacation...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KarmaIncarnate
[Any chance you'll ever post an actual credible source of any data to back yourself up, ever?

If you would stop cherry picking what i post you would have seen that i did post a source for the large amount of steel heat shielding needed for the J-79 engine.

Funny how you beleivers will do and stay anything not to be adult enough to admit that i have posted evidence to suport my statements.

Actually, I did. Did you not read it? In fact, I completely shattered your "source" since it was just some guy posting in a forum, making up facts, just exactly like you do. Tell you what, why don't you go back and read my post, follow the links, take some time, think about it, and then get back to us, Roger. It really isn't as hard as you're making it.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
In other news, I've now proven the F-105 and SR-71 were both made mostly of lead.

Gee i get in insulted if i post statement without sources.

By the way the SR-71 is almost all titanium. Its fun and easy to look things up you should try it sometime.

I take it that they don't teach you to recognize sarcasm in the NSA training you claim to have received?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I showed you my source:
www.aviation.ru...

The SR-71 is made mostly out of lead.

Gee you really should learn how to look up sources.

Lets see how many sources i can come up with that state it made out of titanium. and how many times i prove you wrong.

1. www.titanium-information.com...

In case you didn't know, the SR-71 was constructed mostly from titanium alloys.
Titanium was used to build this plane for a few reasons. First, titanium is much stronger than aluminum, which is used for most planes. Due to the amount of power, the high speeds, and the size and weight of the Blackbird, a really strong material was needed. Second, titanium is light. It is much lighter than steel, so it is suitable for use in constructing an aircraft. Third, titanium alloys can handle high heat well. At the speeds that the SR-71 flew at, the surface achieved temperatures of up to 900 degrees fahrenheit.
The airframe and the skin of the SR-71 are made mostly from titanium alloys.

2. www.sr-71.org...

The airframe of the SR-71 is very unique. To withstand the friction-generated heat at Mach 3+, over 90 percent of the airframe is made of titanium composite.

3. www.fas.org...

The airframes are built almost entirely of titanium and titanium alloys to withstand heat generated by sustained Mach 3 flight. The aircraft's largely titanium structure is coated with a special radar-absorbing black paint that also helps dissipate the intense frictional heat resulting from flight through the atmosphere at faster than three times the speed of sound.

4. www.dfrc.nasa.gov...

The airframes are built almost entirely of titanium and titanium alloys to withstand heat generated by sustained Mach 3 flight.

Do you need me to post more ?

[edit on 16-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Actually, I did. Did you not read it? In fact, I completely shattered your "source" since it was just some guy posting in a forum,

IF you think the source it wrong show me evindece, or admit you are wrong.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry but despite the preponderance of evidence, I think the nickname "lead sled" speaks for itself. The a/c was clearly MOSTLY LEAD. Why else would they call it that? They didn't call it the "titanium sled". They called it the "lead sled" because it was mostly lead. I don't know why you can't just look at the evidence I posted. It says right there "lead sled."

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I'm sorry but despite the preponderance of evidence, I think the nickname "lead sled" speaks for itself.

Wlel i think it pretty clear that no matter what i post the believers like you will just ignore it becasue you do not want to admit that someone that disagrees with you might be correct.

But i will keep posting factgs and evidnece and see if soneone will be adult enough to admit it.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Actually, I did. Did you not read it? In fact, I completely shattered your "source" since it was just some guy posting in a forum,

IF you think the source it wrong show me evindece, or admit you are wrong.

I admit, its impossible for me to post any "evindece[sic]" but I refuse to admit that lack of any makes me wrong. On the other hand, I posted plenty of evidence. If you can't find it in this forum nestled in amongst all the detritus and trollery then perhaps you should do your part to stop cluttering up the thread. Just a thought.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Wlel i think it pretty clear that no matter what i post the believers like you will just ignore it becasue you do not want to admit that someone that disagrees with you might be correct.

I think it's pretty clear I posted clear evidence that the plane is made mostly of lead. You ignore it because you "non-believers" won't admit that the plane isn't made of lead, even though it's called a "lead sled" It just shows the huge prejudice you have against REAL research. You just know it's made out of lead but you can't admit fault.

www.aviation.ru...

Lead Sled Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird

[edit on 16-5-2008 by _Del_]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

But i will keep posting factgs and evidnece and see if soneone will be adult enough to admit it.

I was going to post a response to this, but I think it does a pretty effective job of setting itself on fire. . .

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I admit, its impossible for me to post any "evindece[sic]" but I refuse to admit that lack of any makes me wrong.

Well i will have to mark this down, a beleiver that actually was adult enough to admit he sould not post evidence. Well i have to stand by the evidnece unless you can prove it wrong.

But i will still keep posting facts and evidence that i find in research.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I was going to post a response to this, but I think it does a pretty effective job of setting itself on fire. . .

Oh must be close to the truth then.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Hang on, you're talking about an NSA agent, with education and experience. Those arent mis-spelled words, they are coded messages to other mis-information agents that are on these forums.

(btw, doesnt the forum rules state something about users should double check their posts for grammar and spelling? becasue? factgs? evidnece? soneone? even the word Wlel? )

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Disclosed]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ok folks , Lets get back on Topic.

Discuss the topic, Not each other.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
Hang on, you're talking about an NSA agent, with education and experience. Those arent mis-spelled words, they are coded messages to other mis-information agents that are on these forums.

(btw, doesnt the forum rules state something about users should double check their posts for grammar and spelling?)

Surely you jest. As a Super-Secret Agent of the NSA, Roger is above the law. This is why he doesn't have to post facts with actual evidence, nor write posts with proper English spelling and grammar, and that's certainly why he feels free to post insults, attacks and other trollishness. It's all a part of a carefully crafted campaign by the Government to keep Conspiracy Theorists chasing our tails and arguing amongst ourselves instead of discovering the truth. I keep waiting for Roger to caution us because we're "mucking with the G pal!"

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Back on topic; the SR-71 is clearly mostly lead.
It is/was called "Lead Sled" atleast as often as the F-4 was once (apparently) anecdotally called "steel stallion" in a novel.

Clearer proof cannot be provided that the plane was in fact 50% (or more) lead.

Discuss...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
How would you suggest we go about finding the truth. Please be specific. Thanks.

You file FOIA requests, i have information on sending them if you need help.

Although I do commend anyone who attempts to obtain info via FOIA requests, I doubt this would be productive. Let me explain why. Conspiracy theorists believe the US government created 9/11 and knowingly killed thousands of US citizens. Does anyone honestly think they would just release info that would incriminate themselves in mass murder, treason, etc... just because one of those US citizens asked for it?

[edit on 16-5-2008 by jfj123]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Clearer proof cannot be provided that the plane was in fact 50% (or more) lead.

I did not see any evindece to debate the sources i posted that it was made of titanium.., sorry you failed again.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Conspiracy theorists believe the US government created 9/11 and knowingly killed thousands of US citizens.

Why is someone looking for the truth considered an conspiracy theorists?Is it just becasue they disagree with what you believe ?

Also if you read the rest of my psot you would see that i also e-mailed companies that were at ground zero.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join