It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 What evidence would make you believe in a conspiracy?

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Is this an admission of error?

If so, I'll thank you for your thoughtfulness. My tears were filling the basement...

[edit on 13-5-2008 by _Del_]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA.....why do you 'reply to' another person's post, without actually replying to it???

Ever heard of 'quote mining'? It is a liar's refuge, when done to support one's claim....but, here at ATS, everyone can see, if they care to, the original post, and see when something is 'cherry-picked' for a response, when other info is simply ignored.....

Anyone else see this happening???

WW

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by KarmaIncarnate
Oh, I get it. You're manufacturing "facts" to make us feel better.

No, only beleivers do that. Like stating they have a photos with a source but can never post the source.

I just get tired of all the crying and whining and insults.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
If so, I'll thank you for your thoughtfulness. My tears were filling the basement...

Since you do not add anything worthwhile to this thread i am going to ask that you be removed.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Quote mining, fallacial arguments, inability or unwillingness to support a single claim with anything resembling facts or evidence, and of course personal attacks, claims of immaturity and childishness, and demands for apologies. These are the tools of Roger's trade.

Incidentally, did anyone notice that he's never once directly answered the question as to whether or not he's writing books about this? I remember he's been directly asked a number of times if he intends to write a book about this and thus profit on the deaths and misery of others, and yet he's refused to directly address that simple, singular question.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Anyone else see this happening???

The only thing i see happening is the beleivers trying to do anythign they can not to admit they cannot post evidnece to have an adult discussion and cannot pot any real evidence to support the official story.

Everyone can see that.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

I have proven my point, but it true believer closed minded style you ignore it.

Au contraire. I have proven MY point.

Namely that you are absolutely willing to statements out of your arse in order to try and make a point. Proof of that is that you STILL cannot give any proof that you are correct. This is self evident. If you had it, you'd post it and shut me up forever.
Matter of fact, if you can post ANYTHING from a neutral source that confirms what you're saying, I'll switch sides and argue for CTerz.

Like I said, you disrespect all crew chiefs when you represent yourself as an "expert", and then knowingly make false statements in order to win an argument.

But really, this is normal in the fantasy movement. It's just that I've never seen such a poor effort.

I hope that any lurkers see this and realize what kind of people inhabit the CT crowd. You are a shining example of why the troof movement is dying,

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Seymour Butz]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

No, only beleivers do that. Like stating they have a photos with a source but can never post the source.

I just get tired of all the crying and whining and insults.

Interesting, I provided source material for every single claim I made, they're there for anyone and everyone to verify. You derrided them claiming that they didn't meet your personal standards of evidence. Meanwhile, you have yet to provide a single source of information, and now you've admitted to making up facts and modifying them for the benefit of us. Incidentally, the only person I see around here throwing insults is you. And threatening another member with removal from a thread? You'll pardon me if I consider that threat to be as impotent as the time you threatened to sue the Ebaum forums for banning you for the same behavior. Shame on you Roger, you should be better than that! What would the NSA think of your behavior online? Considering that you've outted yourself as an employee of the NSA, do you think that your behavior here and in other places brings honor to that agency?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Since you do not add anything worthwhile to this thread i am going to ask that you be removed.

I'm not sure how bringing examples of a poster's ability to play loose with the facts is not worthwhile. It seems important to me. As does whether or not someone is selling a product, which you still haven't answered.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Are you guys done yet?

No, Seriously, if you can't debate this and ask each other questions without the bickering and snide comments, we will start warning and post banning those in violation of the T&C's.

Please, you can discuss this in a civil manner, do it.

Thank You, have a nice day.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Interesting, I provided source material for every single claim I made, they're there for anyone and everyone to verify.

Please show me the proper source for the photos you posted.

I have asked this several times, so do you have the proper sources for the photos, YES or NO?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Interesting, I provided source material for every single claim I made, they're there for anyone and everyone to verify.

Please show me the proper source for the photos you posted.

I have asked this several times, so do you have the proper sources for the photos, YES or NO?

I have already addressed this question numerous times. If you cannot be bothered to read my posts, then please do not waste this thread's time with re-posting the same questions over and over again.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I have already addressed this question numerous times.

No, you failed to show the time, date and location of the photos as i asked.

If you are going to claim something as fact it is on you to prove it and show sources.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

If you are going to claim something as fact it is on you to prove it and show sources.

Pot - Kettle - Black

Apply this to yourself, then come back to me.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Funny how you tried to turn it on me instead of just answering if you have the sources.

I see you still failed to show the sources i asked for. Do you have the sources i asked for, YES or NO ?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Funny how you tried to turn it on me instead of just answering if you have the sources.

Because you have yet to cite a single source for anything you have posted so far and in fact, have admitted to making up facts to try and cover yourself.

I see you still failed to show the sources i asked for. Do you have the sources i asked for, YES or NO ?

This has been asked, and answered. I provided the sources in the posts, I've provided them since. In a court of law, what you're doing is called "badgering a witness". In the court of forum opinion, what you're doing is trying to dig your way out of a losing argument and trying to deflect away from your own inability to rationally discuss these issues.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

This has been asked, and answered. I provided the sources in the posts, I've provided them since.

I asked for the dates, times and locations of the photos you posted. You have failed again and again to show them when asked.

I asked a very simple question, why can't you answer it?

Do you have the dates, times and locations the photos were taken, YES or NO?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
KarmaIncarnate, you state this about WizardInTheWoods:

I hope you're trolling in an attempt to amuse us all.

Then, you state this about ULTIMA1:

I'm sure the only reason ATS bothers to keep him around is that everyone enjoys a clown.

Finally, you then state this to ULTIMA1:

Incidentally, I would encourage you to stop the personal attacks against me.

Your member details show that you joined this site less than a week ago. Maybe, you're not sure about the terms and conditions of this website, so perhaps it might be worth reading them.

The thread is about evidence that shows a 9/11 conspiracy, try and stay on topic, please...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Your member details show that you joined this site less than a week ago. Maybe, you're not sure about the terms and conditions of this website, so perhaps it might be worth reading them.

The thread is about evidence that shows a 9/11 conspiracy, try and stay on topic, please...

Congratulations! A very effective job of quote mining! You must have been around for a long time because you quote mine and selectively ignore posts like a professional. If you had bothered to read the original posts I made that set this whole thing off, I provided a detailed rebuttal of several "facts" that Roger posted, complete with sources, cites and corroborating evidence. In short, I've been on topic. Perhaps you'd like to review my entire posting history? I haven't been here long, as you pointed out, so its short and shouldn't tax you too much.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Congratulations! I made that set this whole thing off, I provided a detailed rebuttal of several "facts" that Roger posted, complete with sources, cites and corroborating evidence.

Congradulations you still figured out a way not to answer a very simple question.

Do you have the dates, times and locations the photos were taken, YES or NO?

If your next post does not answer the question then we will all know you do not have the sources and you are jsut making statments and opinions.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join