It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 What evidence would make you believe in a conspiracy?

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
So when you add all those parts together, and i even give you a beak on the steel the numbers come out to the following.

50% aluminum
40 % steel
10% titanium.

We're still waiting for you to cite the source of this data, even though you've already admitted that you fabricated it. Either cite the source or admit that you made it up. Can you cite the source of this data? YES or NO.

If NO, then you owe this entire forum an apology.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
If so, I'll thank you for your thoughtfulness. My tears were filling the basement...

Since you do not add anything worthwhile to this thread i am going to ask that you be removed.

OK this is just getting absurd. How about we try this. Read the thread opening everyone and try to follow it.

If you post something, cite your source(s). Until you cite CREDIBLE sources, you are just making claims or giving opinion and everyone should weigh that information as such.

The bickering back and forth is just wasting server space, giving me a headache, and not advancing any type of adult and rational discussion.

Just to clarify:
Opinions are fine.
Claims are fine.
If you claim something to be factual however, you MUST cite credible source(s) or I must assume you're trolling to derail this thread and will bring it to a mods attention and if necessary ask that you be blocked from this thread.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by jfj123]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Thank you very much and I heartily agree with your point. Since I'm new here, as someone pointed out, I want to ensure that what I've posted in regards to evidence to back up my claims is considered sufficient in this forum. I'm interested specifically in the opinions of people who are capable of reasonable discourse regardless of the viewpoint. In short, do you, as the OP, consider my citations as being sufficient?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KarmaIncarnate
reply to post by jfj123

Thank you very much and I heartily agree with your point. Since I'm new here, as someone pointed out, I want to ensure that what I've posted in regards to evidence to back up my claims is considered sufficient in this forum. I'm interested specifically in the opinions of people who are capable of reasonable discourse regardless of the viewpoint. In short, do you, as the OP, consider my citations as being sufficient?

Although I haven't had time to review all of your posts, the ones I have reviewed with cited links, seem solid to me. For example, you referenced Boeing.com which I think everyone would consider reliable. Keep up the good work.

Here are some of my personal thoughts about posting in general:
1. If someone makes a claim of fact, I would like to see at least a summary of the information posted on this thread with the link(s) cited as source(s). I hate when someone makes a claim then says go read this huge webpage if you really want to find the facts. We're not discussing those facts on that webpage but here so it does no good to send everyone off on their own as it prevents the whole community discussion concept of ATS.

2. Be sure about the source that is cited as others may attempt to/be able to discredit.

3. Don't make a claim as fact unless you can back it up with solid evidence.

4. Opinions are fine but it may be helpful to clarify that the post is only opinion.

I think right now, most people such as yourself, are posting good info and should continue to strive to keep up the quality of their posts.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What it would take for me to believe that the U.S government was behind this would first be a cohesiveness (cohering or tending to cohere; well-integrated; unified) between the many claims U.S government was involved, as it stands now the conspiracy theories contradict one another from holographic planes (that since were cgi into every photo of them) ,to they threw the wrong engine on the ground, I mean what are they, geniuses at work or bumbling idiots , only the U.S government could fund a whopping tens of thousands of dollars to the terrorist and then under fund the investigation with a mere few tens of million of dollars
The truth would have a much more of a cohering ring to it in IMO
As far as evidence supporting government involvement, I’ve looked at as much as I have been led to and fail to see any that’s credible
This post is only my opinion

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

We're still waiting for you to cite the source of this data, even though you've already admitted that you fabricated it.

I will make you a deal, when you show me the proper sources of the photos you posted i will show you the sources for the data i posted.

Please stop the lies, i did not fabricate the data.

Originally posted by jfj123
Just to clarify:
Opinions are fine.
Claims are fine.
If you claim something to be factual however, you MUST cite credible source(s) or I must assume you're trolling to derail this thread and will bring it to a mods attention and if necessary ask that you be blocked from this thread.

If only you and the other believers would parctice what you preach. I am still wating for credable sources for questions i have been asking since the beginnings of the threads.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

We're still waiting for you to cite the source of this data, even though you've already admitted that you fabricated it.

I will make you a deal, when you show me the proper sources of the photos you posted i will show you the sources for the data i posted.

Please stop the lies, i did not fabricate the data.

Just to clarify:
Opinions are fine.
Claims are fine.

If only you and the other believers would parctice what you preach. I am still wating for credable sources for questions i have been asking since the beginnings of the threads.

Stop trying to start arguments with posts like this. It's not productive or relavent to the thread topic. Thank you.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
i have no evidence but the only reason why i believe that the government would take part in this crap is to go to iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran for one reason.

OIL

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Metal4Ever22

There isn't much oil in Afghanistan. Lots of poppies.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KarmaIncarnate

it is still oil though

the middle east has alot of it

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Stop trying to start arguments with posts like this. It's not productive or relavent to the thread topic.

Just another excuse not to post evidence.

Still waiting for evidence to either debate what i have posted or to support the official story.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Might as well to ask the scorpion not to sting?
That is his nature obviously.
He doesn't have anything short of the insults he casts so freely and I think he knows it but he will not back down as that would be admitting defeat.
So he keeps up this smoke screen.
Besides.
He has books to sell.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Stop trying to start arguments with posts like this. It's not productive or relavent to the thread topic.

Just another excuse not to post evidence.

Still waiting for evidence to either debate what i have posted or to support the official story.

Again, this is not a productive post. If you would like to post evidence, please do so but include sources with all factual claims.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metal4Ever22
i have no evidence but the only reason why i believe that the government would take part in this crap is to go to iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran for one reason.

OIL

That's pretty much where we all stand with no damning evidence of a huge conspiracy, just doubts and suspicions. A smart administration could take an event like this and turn it to their advantage without being actually complicit in the attack itself. The fact that it's all turned into an economic and political disaster suggests no planning, just opportunism gone very badly and getting progressively worse. If they were aware of the pending attack in advance I'd suggest they severely underestimated the scale of the disaster a small group of extremists could inflict.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Again, this is not a productive post. If you would like to post evidence, please do so but include sources with all factual claims.

Thats funny coming from someone who has yet to post any evidence to debate me or support the official story, and does not include sources to support claims.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
That's pretty much where we all stand with no damning evidence of a huge conspiracy, just doubts and suspicions. A smart administration could take an event like this and turn it to their advantage without being actually complicit in the attack itself. The fact that it's all turned into an economic and political disaster suggests no planning, just opportunism gone very badly and getting progressively worse. If they were aware of the pending attack in advance I'd suggest they severely underestimated the scale of the disaster a small group of extremists could inflict.

Truer words were never spoken. I heartily agree with this sentiment. We can (and have) gone back and forth over whether it was a conspiracy or not, whether the government is complicit or not, but regardless of what you believe, the end-result is still that a few people, managed to do a hell of a lot of damage to this country.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Instead of debating about if 9/11 is a conspiracy or not why is there not more people trying to find the truth of what happened that day?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Thats funny coming from someone who has yet to post any evidence to debate me or support the official story, and does not include sources to support claims.

Once again, this is not a productive post. If you would like to post evidence, please do so but include sources with all factual claims.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

How would you suggest we go about finding the truth. Please be specific. Thanks.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

reply to post by ULTIMA1

How would you suggest we go about finding the truth. Please be specific. Thanks.

You're expecting to get anything from him other than the usual brand of crackpot antics? He's a troll, nothing more. Let's ignore him and he'll scurry back under the rock he came out from.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join