It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Security Forces Swarm Tibet

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ikaruga

You may want to read through this and a couple of other threads on Tibet and China before declairing we here at ATS do not know what we are talking about. With that said I am curious why Chinese folks spend so much time worrying about what we think if it is all untrue anyway.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I recently noticed some problems with my computer. It has never happened because of the security we have in place for our commerce account, but my computer freezes up after being stuck in some type of loop.

On another note it seems that a few notable Chinese academics, lawyers and artists have come out with a statement concerning Tibet.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Yeah, my work is probably more protected than even the government, lol. But my home PC, as soon as I log onto ATS and start reading, pops up a very strange "debug CC+" error window, and it only allows me to click "abort" which closes every window I have, then when I try to log back into ATS, after a few minutes, the same thing happens, and again, it happened RIGHT after I started the exchanges on the Tibet threads. I was off for 4 days for my birthday, and I haven't posted much because I couldn't use my home PC, but I'm back at work now.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There was an example of that one sided propaganda revealed here recently when I posted a video by the BBC's reporter Quentin Sommerville

The video was about a peaceful sit down protest at Drepung monastery on 11 March 2008 which turned ugly as secret police made arrests. A scuffle started and riot police joined in. At one point the protesters trying to free their comrade from arrest surrounded some riot police.

One of our Chinese posters here questioned my claims about a peaceful sit down protest by displaying (some of) the riot police surrounded in a scuffle.

It did not occur to me until a couple of days later, when I read that China blocks access to youtube at the moment, that the still photograph is probably the only visual news Chinese people got of that incident.

In other words the Chinese media took that one still shot out of the video which entirely changes the entire context and Chinese are unable to see the entire protest in context.

What bugs me is that Chinese who join the debate here will not listen when we tell them they are unable to see the full context which we can see.

Suspicion heightens that despite a Chinese firewall which blocks access to sites with keywords like Tibet or Dalai Lama, that somehow people in China have unrestricted access to threads on ATS with those keywords.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
What bugs me is that Chinese who join the debate here will not listen when we tell them they are unable to see the full context which we can see.

Suspicion heightens that despite a Chinese firewall which blocks access to sites with keywords like Tibet or Dalai Lama, that somehow people in China have unrestricted access to threads on ATS with those keywords.

It really isn't much of a question anymore, they are not interested in debating anything, they are interested in flooding these threads with new profiles, wildly pointing fingers in every direction but their own, demanding everybody prove things that would be impossible for somebody to prove online, etc. They are doing exactly what they are sent to do, and even (I believe) attacking some of our personal computers with viruses. I know many will think I'm crazy, but again, I swear on MY LIFE that my home computer freezes up with that bug error EVERY time I go on ATS now and it happened the day I started going back and forth with these brigade guys. It makes me angry, but luckily my buddy is in the middle of building me a new computer anyway.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by 27jd]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
27jd, you are like immature little kid. making up fantasy stories. makes your race look dumb and have nothing better to do.

now i see how desparate you americans are. see what dire actions you are resorting to. this is so funny watching all of you go paranoid and have "strange computer problems" all of a sudden. like frightened little rabbits. hahaha.

yes, yes, i work for secret agency. soon all of your account will have 0 post and you will all suffer extreme heart attack. right. not like I work for bush administration.

and I thought some of you would posses some form of intelligence. guess i was wrong...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

yup. it's secret hack i acquired from aliens. can hack pentagon with just click of button. another button you click and every computer in u.s. gets virus. and if you type secret password, you can tap into outerspace internets. as for the special button for viewing webpage with keywork "dalai lama", that would be the round gray button with smiley face on it. password is "gullible", but don't telll anyone. if you want, i can upload for you.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldtruth
27jd, you are like immature little kid. making up fantasy stories. makes your race look dumb and have nothing better to do.

What race am I? Hmmmm? Like I said, I swear on MY LIFE that happened, I'm not making anything up and if there's a way I can prove it I will gladly. Like I said, immediately after I started on these Tibet threads, my home PC goes haywire anytime I go on ATS.

now i see how desparate you americans are. see what dire actions you are resorting to. this is so funny watching all of you go paranoid and have "strange computer problems" all of a sudden. like frightened little rabbits. hahaha.

Frightened little rabbits?? Do rabbits in China have computer problems often?

You are making me laugh so hard it hurts. I'm not frightened of ANY little chinaman, kung fu ninjas or not. You can attack my home PC ALL you want, since I get all the parts free, and you KNOW you can't get at me here at my job, lol.

yes, yes, i work for secret agency. soon all of your account will have 0 post and you will all suffer extreme heart attack.

Another admission, thank you. Keep em coming.

not like I work for bush administration.

Not yet.

and I thought some of you would posses some form of intelligence. guess i was wrong...

Oh well, sorry to disappoint you world "truth".

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Like I said, I swear on MY LIFE that happened

well get ready to die, hahaha.

You are making me laugh so hard it hurts.

more self-inflicted injury. maybe it's mental? ok, ok, emotional problems.

Another admission, thank you. Keep em coming.

ok, one more? about your last night, that wasn't a woman.

Not yet.

just going to leave this blank. not sure how to reply to pointless/empty responses.

Oh well, sorry to disappoint you world "truth".

I not disappointed. actually am glad your own statement just insulted yourself by admitting that you don't posses intelligence. hahaha. also glad you like my name. i don't like yours, can't read it. random letters/numbers.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by worldtruth]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

well get ready to die, hahaha.

I'm still here.

more self-inflicted injury. maybe it's mental? ok, ok, emotional problems.

Yeah, the emotion is called "jovial", which I am....at your expense.

ok, one more? about your last night, that wasn't a woman.

Wow, what razor sharp Chinese wit, lol. I am impressed.

I guess I am engaged to the only 'non-woman' in the world that has given birth.

just going to leave this blank. not sure how to reply to pointless/empty responses.

Just a reference to many who think Bush is trying to dominate the world. I figured with your superior intelligence and wit, you would have easily gotten that one.

I not disappointed. actually am glad your own statement just insulted yourself by admitting that you don't posses intelligence. hahaha. also glad you like my name. i don't like yours, can't read it. random letters/numbers.

I glad you no dissapointed.

I like name you cuz of irony...truth...that funny.

"Random" number was age at time I join ATS, "random" letters initials to my name.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I'm still here.

unfortunately, so is your inability to comprehend.

Yeah, the emotion is called "jovial", which I am....at your expense.

ok. I don't care what that means, just stop hurting yourself.

Wow, what razor sharp Chinese wit, lol. I am impressed.

I guess I am engaged to the only 'non-woman' in the world that has given birth.

that's disgusting.

Just a reference to many who think Bush is trying to dominate the world. I figured with your superior intelligence and wit, you would have easily gotten that one.

uhhhh...bush is trying to dominate the world? i thought he just wanted to steal oil and rape iraqi women...idk.

I glad you no dissapointed.

at least I spelled "disappointed" correctly. you just suck at your own language. pretty sad.

I like name you cuz of irony...truth...that funny.

"Random" number was age at time I join ATS, "random" letters initials to my name.

aha! 27 is age which you joined, j stands for "jovial", and what d stands for something I'd rather not say here.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

unfortunately, so is your inability to comprehend.

You're on fire tonight! What am I not able to comprehend again?

ok. I don't care what that means, just stop hurting yourself.

Sorry, I can't help it. You know, sometimes you laugh SO hard, you pull muscles. I appreciate your concern though.

that's disgusting.

Tell me about it. If you hadn't told me, I'd have gone on my whole life thinking she was a woman. There's going to be an uncomfortable conversation at my home tonight.

uhhhh...bush is trying to dominate the world? i thought he just wanted to steal oil and rape iraqi women...idk.

I think that's just his pass time, world domination is usually the end game I see speculated upon so often. IDK either, oh well....

at least I spelled "disappointed" correctly. you just suck at your own language. pretty sad.

Ah yes...唔該 for pointing that out.

aha! 27 is age which you joined, j stands for "jovial", and what d stands for something I'd rather not say here.

How bout "jovial dude"? Yeah, that works.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kv001

well a few replies further, what can I say, hmmm, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

We are dealing with paranoiid anti-China crusaders who will twist and turn whatever they see using their imagination to accuse anyone providing a different viewpoint or providing well researched sources as propagandists, disinfo agents or even liars
Some of these are true believers in their cause, some of them are simply ignoring the facts, other ones are simply having too much time on hand, well and yet others just need something meaningful to hold on, so their holiness must be kept pure and perfect
And even others they need to bash their Chinese business competitors in an indirect way
You could as well visit Pokeclipse to see some similarities z9.invisionfree.com...

Just one small example:
Step 1 - Shut down your audio first, watch Youtube Video of a BBC report, and look at the footages --> youtube.com...
Step 2 - Watch Youtube Video again, but listen to the BBC comments and look at the movie
Step 3 - Now check some of these true believer's comment:

Originally posted by sy.gunson
The video was about a peaceful sit down protest at Drepung monastery on 11 March 2008 which turned ugly as secret police made arrests. A scuffle started and riot police joined in. At one point the protesters trying to free their comrade from arrest surrounded some riot police.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Step 4 - You see what I am talking about?
BBC started of with footages of peaceful smiling monks who were sitting in a protest, their good rights to do.

BBC cut the "boring part" and jumped to a crowd with on one hand the Police and on the other side the monks
A commotion occured, you guys see whatever you wanna see, some will say a "secret police" is making arrest, BBC will keep it in the middle, and yet another say, heck I only small a person jumping in the crowd being surrounded by "peaceful" monks. Whatever.
Then we can go on with comments like "monks outnumbered by police" blabla by BBC.
Or did I mention that you also must have seen those stone throwing stick slapping guys in robes with the other side some dudes in uniform with trembling feet holding a shield? And some of these few guys in robes even managed to push back some dudes in uniform with a shield to a wall kicking and hitting and screaming. I just don't know who these guys are

Ah well, I am after all a honary graduate from the PRC I&PR U, so my internet line in mainland China is fully open, no great firewall here in my room, so I can continue to do what I was assigned for. This job is so much fun although I sometimes feel being underpaid, but is hilarious to deal with true believers.

Ok, I have done enough harm here, I will continue spreading disinfo and blame and scapegoating the Russians for destroying the Pokeworld.
z9.invisionfree.com...

EDIT: layout

[edit on 26/3/08 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IchiNiSan

hhahaha! that pokemon forum is funny as hell!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IchiNiSan
Ok, I have done enough harm here, I will continue spreading disinfo and blame and scapegoating the Russians for destroying the Pokeworld.

Leave the Russians out of this, lol. Last thing we need is Russian internet brigades to come here and start in about how you are lying and believing Chinese propaganda about them destroying the Pokeworld, and then pointing out how many other nations have destroyed similar anime worlds in the past, excusing their current destruction of Pokeworld. Then it would REALLY get messy....

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by worldtruth

LOVE the new sig worldtruth! I didn't know communists had such great senses of humor, I thought those were illegal in China.

Anywho, I'm off work now, I'll try to get on ATS when I get home, but since you or your buddies MAY HAVE (
)messed up my PC, I may not be able to see you til tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I'll try to get on ATS when I get home, but since you or your buddies MAY HAVE (
)messed up my PC, I may not be able to see you til tomorrow.

sorry, i meant to click the blue button instead of the round green one. next time I be more careful

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Some of these guys remind me of kids I knew in first grade, school yard bully types, name calling, side swiping bullying. I find it strange that they know so little about the western nature and think they can shout us down. The Public relations here by the chinese is an utter failure. Winning us over with insults and lies...Like I always say if someone wants to be heard and has nothing to say.. SCREAM.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
One point they hold in common. None of them will debate the real matters of human rights and Tibetan sovereignty.

It's all about personal abuse, changing the topic, creating distractions.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sy.gunson

I feel bad for some of these guys, they grow up reading and hearing a fluffy history about china, and are taught about all the western atrocities. If they had a leg to stand on they wouldn't have to resort to the insults. But I honestly believe many are being paid to disrupt any converstions on the truth. I have not seen much of CW.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join