It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massacre in Tibet!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

Originally posted by IAF101
You are the fool to ask for "evidence" when you barbaric government doesnt allow for any independent reporting of the facts!

ROFL,

So I take it you don't have evidence and the only thing you can do is talk about the "barbaric" governemtn and think that is evidence

PROOF is the only thing that matters. I provided pictures of what the Tibetans have done, now just provide one picture of what the Chinese have claimed to have done

You have only provided propaganda of what the Tibetans have done, nothing more. I have not seen any dead Chinese Han only a few injured people.
Also you have proven that you are committing acts against humanity by your deliberate cover up attempts denying Western Journalists.

Also I did provide a picture of a Tibetan on the street dead which you disputed.

There are Chinese military thugs in APC's and tanks going around Lhasa killing and attacking everyday Tibetans randomly.

Obviously. The police car were tipped over by the Tibetans

One police car tipped over doesnt warrant APC's unless the Chinese police are scared witless to call in the military.
The current riot all started because of Chinese heavy handedness and thus the response and all its consequences are ultimately the responsibility of the Communist Chinese police.

I'm sure the Chinese would have us believe that the Tibetans came running to embrace that pervert Mao.

Just like that pedophile Washington and his gang of homosexuals

Washington never stooped so low as to invade a pacifist state and impose draconian pogroms on them . Mao apparently was a degenerate willing to do so unabashed.

How can you have population reports for 1953 when the region itself was largely ungoverned and there was very little if any record keeping of births and deaths ??

Its called a census

In other words it just more PROPAGANDA to suit your version of history.

Do you actually expect me to believe in Chinese numbers to be true when they ignore the deaths of 100+ people in riots

UNCONFIRMED REPORTS

WHICH HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN BACKED UP WITH A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE

OBVIOUSLY! SINCE THEY DONT ALLOW INDEPENDENT REPORTS OF EVENTS!!

Sorry, I dont buy Communist BS excuses.

I dont buy yours either

I'm not making excuses. I making allegations!

Nowhere does it say that they have gune.
Even if they have guns they arent attacking any foreign things.

Here is a eyewitness account from the guardian.

The Gun shots were possibly Tibetan according to him

So an "eyewitness" is somebody who thinks he "a gunshot from the Tibetans" ??? Where is the eyewitness in that? More speculation that you have pounced upon to suit your fantasy and apologize for your crimes against humanity. He clearly states that he doesnt know if they were police or Tibetans. Obviously anybody who had sense wouldnt try to throw stones at people with guns, they'd get shot as the Chinese have no value for any human life. Thus, you have transformed a peaceful demonstration into bloody riots. Congratulations.

Isnt it a shame that 2 million odd military cant even protect a few journalists in Tibet from some stone throwing and arsonist mobs ?

The priority is to protect the property and civilian population

So in essence what you are saying and the article you quoted says that the Chinese police are ineffectual at best. Desert their posts and leave mobs un attended for fear of their own saftey over the general good.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

CNN picture and the real thing

There is no difference at all. Both are the same thing. Besides the picture is again presented by AP supplied by Chinese sources rather than any independent sources

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Probably because you cant give one due to your ignorance.

Coming from the person claiming that America gifted the French democracy

oh please

The only thing you should plead with is your own ignorance. I said we helped set up the French Third Republic to be a democratic system, never spoke about gifting anything. That is your imagination.

You have shown that you are a communist apologist here.

You have shown that your a fool aswell as a racist

The fool is usually the person who starts labeling others as fools. As you have just done. Thank you for the confirmation. It didnt take long did it ?

John Hancock is dead and never was a bandit.

So because a law is unjust according to some people it is fair to break it?. So people thinking its unfair to smuggle drugs are in the clear?...

Pfff.

Yes, if you think it is unfair to smuggle drugs, you are in the clear. If you think it is okay to smuggle drugs you are not.

Hancock is irrelevant here and has nothing to do with Tibet. Moreover he cannot be charged or tried of any crimes because the laws of the government which he broke doesnt exist and during his time they didnt catch him or charge him.

Yes, bravest people in the world hiding in an APC from a Molotov cocktail.

Or Americans, sitting in their airplanes shooting innocent Iraqis. Very brave

You cant shoot iraqis from planes!!
Get a clue. Planes move too fast to do that.
Also there is a big difference between fighting terrorists with Mortars and RPG's than controlling a violent mob! Something apparently Chinese "brave" police cant do!

OH, SNAP

What did you do with the Tibetan killed?

I didnt do anything to the Tibetans, it is your disgracefull government that has illegally occupied and oppressed the people of Tibet through draconian pogroms since 1959. Killed more than 100+ people and declared war on the civilians of Tibet.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

You have only provided propaganda of what the Tibetans have done, nothing more.

Rofl, You haven't provided ANYTHING. Nuda

Watch CCTV4 if you can get if it shows the burns victims. Another thing about Chinese TV, it censors dead people not only these political freedoms

Also I did provide a picture of a Tibetan on the street dead which you disputed.

His dead NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caption READ "A man lies injured in the street during street protests" Injured on the street. Another pathetic lie

If the Chinese police did beat him up, then they would have arrested him. Why would they leave him there for people to take pictures or escape.

Why arent the other tibetans helping him

One police car tipped over doesnt warrant APC's unless the Chinese police are scared witless to call in the military.

There were about 50 burnt and overturned cars. It does warrant APC because they cant turn them over.

Who started it

A tourist in Lhasa told the Guardian that trouble had flared in the early afternoon at the Jokhang monastery in the heart of the city as a young Tibetan man, egged on by bystanders, began to attack a security vehicle. Speaking on condition of anonymity, he said: "They started throwing bricks and stones and sticks. They turned over a couple of police cars and set fire to them. The crowds were throwing stones at any passing cars.

This is an eyewitness account of a foreign resident in Lhasa who took refuge in a hotel close to the centre of the Tibetan capital yesterday. The city was gripped by violence after protesters and police clashed

"Oh my God. Oh no. That's crazy. One hundred people are trying to stone one man. A man was trying to cross the street with his motorcycle - they were trying to stone him but it's so crowded I can't see whether they got him or not.

"We came out for a walk about at about five today. I knew something was happening because there were a lot of people on the street. We were on Sera Street, which goes to the [Klukang] monastery. It sounds like the noise came from there; it sounds like at first they had been fighting in the temple.

"We saw people running and people in this hotel told us to get in quickly as the crowd was coming. They seem OK here, maybe the owner is Tibetan. All the other hotels have smashed windows.

"The residents are very angry. They are throwing stones at anyone who is Han [Chinese] or from other minorities like the Hui, who are Muslims. It seems like it's ethnic - like they want to kill anyone not Tibetan.

"I would say it's a riot here but I think in the centre it's worse. There's a lot of smoke - we can see it where there have been burnings. I heard people saying the authorities were firing, using guns. We don't know.

Here we have seen people trying to stone anyone they can - Han and other minorities, not foreigners. The Tibetans had stones and knives. I saw Chinese people running away - there was nothing they could do.

"We don't see any police around here. Maybe they're all in the centre and are too busy. It's very violent.

"I saw three people assaulting a man - I was 50 metres away, but I think he was Chinese. They kicked him and then one man had a knife and used it. He was lying on the floor and the man put the knife in his back, like he wanted to see he was dead.

Washington never stooped so low as to invade a pacifist state and impose draconian pogroms on them .

He practically single handedly started the French-Indian war

So a Census done in 1953 suits my argument. Pffff

With no evidence

So an "eyewitness" is somebody who thinks he "a gunshot from the Tibetans" ???

Oh, now your trying to lecture me on sources. Very funny

So in essence what you are saying and the article you quoted says that the Chinese police are ineffectual at best. Desert their posts and leave mobs un attended for fear of their own saftey over the general good.

Of course, They dont have any weapons except Rubber bullets and water cannons.

Compare this to the Paris riots

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

There is no difference at all. Both are the same thing. Besides the picture is again presented by AP supplied by Chinese sources rather than any independent sources

Its like me taking out the nuclear weapons out of the picture and saying there isn't any weapons.

CNN purposely cut out the people throwing stones at the trucks so that it would look like the two front people were doing nothing

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

It says man lies injured in the street. It doesnt say it was Chinese . Also where were the police on the 14th ?? Are you saying that on the 14th there were no police in Lhasa ? Yet they Tibetan monks were beat up and arrested ? That means the Chinese police is pretty bad as they were absent enmass on one day.

Tibetan monks was on the 12th when it first started, then the crowd turned on them

The police from the same day, if they can't protect a firefighter, how are they meant to go after one in the crowd and NOT even arrest him

The crowd turned on the Chinese police because they got heavy handed with the monks and used violence to break them up.

Believe it or not this kid of violent protests are nothing new. They occur in many parts of the world and police know how to control them without using deadly force as the Chinese police have. They also dont abandon the city letting mobs roam free. Unlike Chinese police.

Also if the Chinese police is so inept that they cant handle a mob then they need more training.

I also dont buy the crap about SWAT and Rubber bullets. Rubber bullets dont kill 100+ people and cause such a reaction from the local Tibetans.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I said we helped set up the French Third Republic to be a democratic system, never spoke about gifting anything.

No you didn't. Prove it

(using your stupid defence)

The fool is usually the person who starts labeling others as fools. As you have just done.

Pfff.

It is the observant which is I who notices the words of the fool

Hancock is irrelevant here

He only got away because his skill at banditry were better than the British

No they dont

Killed more than 100+ people and declared war on the civilians of Tibet.

Which you haven't presented a shred of evidence of

[edit on 16-3-2008 by chinawhite]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Give me JUST ONE PIECE of proof of killing 100 Tibetans . All I see is claims and UNCONFIRMED REPORTS

Unconfirmed reports of 100 dead in Tibet
www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

The crowd turned on the Chinese police because they got heavy handed with the monks and used violence to break them up.

You mean the crowd started attacking the police

Also if the Chinese police is so inept that they cant handle a mob then they need more training.

You mean the Los Angeles riots of 1992

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Rofl, You haven't provided ANYTHING. Nuda

I have provided links and pictures of Tibetans being beaten up. I also provided a story about China declaring war on Tibetan civilians from independent sources.

You have just been regurgiating the Chinese propaganda over and over again.

Watch CCTV4 if you can get if it shows the burns victims. Another thing about Chinese TV, it censors dead people not only these political freedoms

Sorry, I dont subscribe to Communist mouthpiece's.

His dead NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caption READ "A man lies injured in the street during street protests" Injured on the street. Another pathetic lie

If the Chinese police did beat him up, then they would have arrested him. Why would they leave him there for people to take pictures or escape.

Why arent the other tibetans helping him

Obviously he's dead, he was left to die by the Chinese police that beat him up. The other Tibetans are just too shocked at his state to do anything. Besides there are no cars to take him to a hospital or anything with the curfew imposed by the Chinese.

There were about 50 burnt and overturned cars. It does warrant APC because they cant turn them over.

No it doesnt. It just means there needs to be better policing to control the crowds and disperse them. An APC can also be brunt with enough molotov cocktails in the right places.
Using APC's means that they have called the ARmy to kill more Tibetans because the police has failed miserably.

Who started it

A tourist in Lhasa told the Guardian that trouble had flared in the early afternoon at the Jokhang monastery in the heart of the city as a young Tibetan man, egged on by bystanders, began to attack a security vehicle. Speaking on condition of anonymity, he said: "They started throwing bricks and stones and sticks. They turned over a couple of police cars and set fire to them. The crowds were throwing stones at any passing cars.

You have been quoting this over and over again as if it were some gospel of truth. Its not. They dont even say who this person is. There was no violent demonstration by the monks. It was peaceful until the Chinese police tried to crack down on them. This presents just one prespective of what happned and what he understands. Take a look at what actually happened from another source other than the Chinese propaganda machines.

He practically single handedly started the French-Indian war

Who are neither pacifists nor were bent on occupation of each other. Moreover that conflict had nothing to do with Washington at all .

So a Census done in 1953 suits my argument. Pffff

Obviously considering it is more propaganda because the chinese invaded in the 1950 tibet.

With no evidence

Because of a lack of freedoms by your barbarian state to provide that.

So an "eyewitness" is somebody who thinks he "a gunshot from the Tibetans" ???

Oh, now your trying to lecture me on sources. Very funny

Yes funny since it is foolish to argue with the indoctrinated about the veracity of state sponsored media and the the need for independent journalism.

Of course, They dont have any weapons except Rubber bullets and water cannons.

Compare this to the Paris riots

Yes, compare to the Paris riots, the French Police being capable were able to quell the protests by engaging the mobs and curtailing them to a specific area. They also didnt need to use APC's and other intimidation tactics. I also believe they didnt leave 100+ dead people.

I guess the difference is just ability.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by IAF101]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Its like me taking out the nuclear weapons out of the picture and saying there isn't any weapons.

CNN purposely cut out the people throwing stones at the trucks so that it would look like the two front people were doing nothing

Firstly that picture was supplied by Chinese sources and you are blaming CNN of distorting propaganda to be used as propaganda again ??

Ridiculous!

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

No you didn't. Prove it

(using your stupid defence)

Thats easy.

www.france.com...
American Influence
France had played a deciding role in the American Revolutionary War, (1775-1783) sending its navy and troops to aid the rebelling colonists. During this time there was much contact between the Americans and the French, and revolutionary ideals spread between the groups.

Asking for proof would only be considered stupid for those of us who dont have propaganda to fall back upon. Independent though can be annoying to the brainwashed but thats just the way it is.

The fool is usually the person who starts labeling others as fools. As you have just done.

Pfff.

It is the observant which is I who notices the words of the fool

How come you havent noticed yourself till now ??

Hancock is irrelevant here

He only got away because his skill at banditry were better than the British

Again he wasnt a bandit. He could be called a smuggler but thats about it. Look up a dictionary as to what a bandit it.

No they dont

Yes they do. Maybe the Chinese media has led you to believe that but the USA doesnt !

Killed more than 100+ people and declared war on the civilians of Tibet.

Which you haven't presented a shred of evidence of

[edit on 16-3-2008 by chinawhite]

Because the totalitarian barbarians that run your country dont allow it. Thus the anonymous sources and unconfirmed reports !

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Give me JUST ONE PIECE of proof of killing 100 Tibetans . All I see is claims and UNCONFIRMED REPORTS

Unconfirmed reports of 100 dead in Tibet
www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

Apparently being daft is your forte.

I have already said this many times over. It is not possible to provide proof until there are independent media sources willing to investigate or report the deaths of the Tibetans without persecution. Something which is not allowed in the gulag that is the Chinese occupation of Tibet.

You mean the crowd started attacking the police

No.

Read it aqain.

You mean the Los Angeles riots of 1992

No like Tiananmen Square or the Tibetan riots of 2008.

As I recall they didnt bring out the military on the streets of LA in 1992. Just the LAPD.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I have provided links and pictures of Tibetans being beaten up.

ROFL.

All you did was post a picture of a Chinese person who got beaten up and claimed he was dead even though the picture says injured. You claimed that guy was actually dead, It would make mroe sense if the Chinese police arrest him if he was tibetan or they took his body away so that he can't be photogrpahed. But none of these happened because he was beaten up by Tibetans on the 14th when there was a small police presence

You haven't provided ANYTHING other than that

Obviously he's dead, he was left to die by the Chinese police that beat him up. The other Tibetans are just too shocked at his state to do anything. Besides there are no cars to take him to a hospital or anything with the curfew imposed by the Chinese.

Obviously.

Are you a doctor now?. You cant even tell the difference between a Chinese person and a Tibetan and you are now claiming to know his dead

The picture was taken on the 14th the curfew was set on the 15th aka martial law.

No it doesnt. It just means there needs to be better policing to control the crowds and disperse them. An APC can also be brunt with enough molotov cocktails in the right places.

Like the Americans in 1992. The Americans used Humvee and other heavy police vehicles including a APC as a policing vehicle because you cannot tip it over.

Anyway, the posted below discredits anything you have to say

American APC

It was peaceful until the Chinese police tried to crack down on them.

My source is a INDEPENDENT WITNESS. Not some Tibetan with obvious bias. My source is a lot more creditable than something you read which you have not even linked to which doesn't even matter since it will be from a tibetan anyway

They managed to film this but not the killings. Oh please

Obviously considering it is more propaganda because the chinese invaded in the 1950 tibet.

They claimed it in 1959 that 1.2 tibetans had been killed. The Census was not released after that claim it was released BEFOREHAND

Because of a lack of freedoms by your barbarian state to provide that.

Because its a fantasy you made up

Theres actually a lot of things coming out. The problem with this is they post them in other language forums because most of the Chinese/Tibetan people don't know English which gives the impression that little information is coming out because of the lack of it in english.

CCTV has shown a lot of real pictures and as demonstrated before Tibetans can as well. Maybe people are just expecting a lot of deaths and taking lack of information as censorship

Yes, compare to the Paris riots, the French Police being capable were able to quell the protests by engaging the mobs and curtailing them to a specific area.

They just let them destroy what they wanted. VERY GOOD policing

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Asking for proof would only be considered stupid for those of us who dont have propaganda to fall back upon.

HAHAHAHAHA

You claimed they hep set up the third republic but all you do is quote the French effort in helping the Americans gain independence. No France = No America

Again he wasnt a bandit. He could be called a smuggler but thats about it. Look up a dictionary as to what a bandit it.

The whole lot of you were bandits or thieves

Yes they do. Maybe the Chinese media has led you to believe that but the USA doesnt !

Prove it

Because the totalitarian barbarians that run your country dont allow it.

Heard that before,

But this time come up with some evidence instead of trying to change the topic

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Firstly that picture was supplied by Chinese sources and you are blaming CNN of distorting propaganda to be used as propaganda again ??

The Chinese source had the WHOLE picture. CNN cut it out and used only the bit which put the Chinese in a bad light and didn't show the crowd throwing those stones at the trucks

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by chinawhite

Bandits? Are you calling all Americans bandits? I don't think your conversations here serve your arguments very well. You refuse to address my allegations of brutallity your chinese government allows to happen to it's own people and then expect us here to believe you are treating Tibetans with any kind of humanity.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   

All you did was post a picture of a Chinese person who got beaten up and claimed he was dead even though the picture says injured. You claimed that guy was actually dead, It would make mroe sense if the Chinese police arrest him if he was tibetan or they took his body away so that he can't be photogrpahed. But none of these happened because he was beaten up by Tibetans on the 14th when there was a small police presence

Like I said prove that he is chinese. The caption never said that he was chinese. I said he was left for dead. (english ?? )
It makes no sense for the chinese police to arrest him when they were incapable of maintaining order in the first place. They dont have to worry about being photographed becauese all the media coverage is state sponsored!
Obviously it is clear that it was a Tibetan beaten up by the Chinese police even before the curfew. Imagine now what atrocities the Chinese are committing .

Are you a doctor now?. You cant even tell the difference between a Chinese person and a Tibetan and you are now claiming to know his dead

The picture was taken on the 14th the curfew was set on the 15th aka martial law.

Are you a doctor ? even a doctor cant tell if he is dead or not from that picture. What difference does it make if it a Chinese or a Tibetian person. They both look the same.

If before the curfew they killed so recklessly I can only imagine the crimes commited by them now.

Like the Americans in 1992. The Americans used Humvee and other heavy police vehicles including a APC as a policing vehicle because you cannot tip it over.

Anyway, the posted below discredits anything you have to say

Humvee is basically Utiltiy vehicle, not armored . Also your pictures dont show any APC used in America against crowds or patrolling American streets like Lhasa!
Just posting picture of them means nothing other that the fact that Miami PD and Charlestown PD has them. BTW, only one of them is an APC. I think the other is an IFV.

My source is a INDEPENDENT WITNESS. Not some Tibetan with obvious bias. My source is a lot more creditable than something you read which you have not even linked to which doesn't even matter since it will be from a tibetan anyway

Yeah YOUR "Independent" source !!

First he just described what little he saw from his point of view. Secondly, most of what he describes are assumption even made on his part. He hears things and assumes something and you consider that a "fact" . There is nothing credible about liking to some Chinese propaganda machine.
I have linked many artilces here and all of my links were credible.

They managed to film this but not the killings. Oh please

Probably because the Chinese state sponsored LIES are not true. The Tibetans were not violent and their gathering was peaceful. They didnt kill any Chinese locals. It was the police that brutalized them!

They claimed it in 1959 that 1.2 tibetans had been killed. The Census was not released after that claim it was released BEFOREHAND

The chinese pogrom started as soon as they set foot in Tibet. Like the Taliban in Afghanistan chinese warlords destroyed all that the could find and killed people recklessly. That consensus was just another figure they manufactured as part of their propaganda. The Tibetans claimed that their people were killed even prior to 1959. With 1959 being an especially barbarous period.

Because its a fantasy you made up

Theres actually a lot of things coming out. The problem with this is they post them in other language forums because most of the Chinese/Tibetan people don't know English which gives the impression that little information is coming out because of the lack of it in english.

Yes I'm sure there are a "LOT of things coming out". Unfortunately most if not all of it is propaganda to suit the needs of the Communist totalitarian regeim in Beijing. None of their information can be verified by independent sources because there are no independent sources in Tibet anymore.
As for the language you may be right that they dont know english but nobody is asking them for a documentary. All the pictures published so far are either snap shots from a few people or chinese media publishing propaganda pieces. If all is well why dont they allow foreing media houses to Tibet?

CCTV has shown a lot of real pictures and as demonstrated before Tibetans can as well. Maybe people are just expecting a lot of deaths and taking lack of information as censorship

Again your talking about that junk called CCTV. Even its name is ominous and it sounds like some 1984-ish tv channel. Mere recitation of propaganda is useless and unwanted. Nobody has anyfaith in what they say. No matter what they show. Everybody knows that the Chinese are brutal oppressors and thus the blantant restrictions imposed on the media and foreigners shows that they are trying for a cover up.

They just let them destroy what they wanted. VERY GOOD policing

Compared to Kill them all. I and many sane people would prefer the former.

Mod edit: removed inappropriate slur.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by chissler]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

You claimed they hep set up the third republic but all you do is quote the French effort in helping the Americans gain independence. No France = No America

Obviously you never read the link nor do you understand English very well. That paragraph was from the causes of the French Revolution. Moreover the passage itself says that since the French and the Americans at that time were close they exchanged many ideas and thus the ideas of freedom and democracy influenced the French Revolution.

The whole lot of you were bandits or thieves

Compared to the whole lot of you Chinese ??

Most would say we are better off.

Prove it

You said that the US pilots shoot iraqis on the ground, the onus is on you.

Because the totalitarian barbarians that run your country dont allow it.

Heard that before,

But this time come up with some evidence instead of trying to change the topic

It is the topic. There is mass censorship in place and hundreds of people are dying. Propaganda is being fed to the Chinese peon's to regurgitate over and over again and no independent reporting is being allowed.
There are power cuts, downed telephones, mass arrests and other totalitarian heavy handed behavior going unpunished.

Since your witless countrymen have decided to impose such restrictions I think pictures like these speak a thousand words:

Dont look like "police" to me. As you can see it is nothing short of state sponsored thuggery.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Man, this thread has become a battlefield, and I LIKE IT!

@ Poster China white:

You are a victim of extreme propaganda since the day you were born. I don't blame you for your distroted values, it's just the only thing you have ever been taught. Hopefully one day the shades before your eyes will be removed and you will see the nature of your goverment more clearly.

It is impossible for a normal sane person to justify the atrocities in Tibet and it makes you look almost humerous in a strange way when you justify these acts with "globalization" and historical abuses of human rights. By saying so you also admit to the oppression and enviromental destruction carried out by the Chinese in Tibet. Don't you see how you fall on your on grip? If you can't see that, I don't know what's wrong with you.
Still, I have a vague feeling that you DO exactly know what is happening, and foremost, what has happened throughout the decades, but you have tangled up in some pretty hard mess here, and now it is too late to pull out. My tip is; just leave this thread, there are absolutely NO ONE here whose opinion you can change.

The French did get democracy from America.
America is the first truly democratic system in the world till date.

I would say that the first democratic society that we know if is ancient Greece.

10 people dead doesnt justify killing 100 tibetans. Also the Chinese police used violence on the Tibetans first and thus the riots.

Ok, what about the 2 MILLION killed since the "occupation" began? It is a slow genocide, taken piece by piece so that it could disappear silently. And the relocation of chinese population is just a cunning, yet disgusting way to outnumber the Tibetans so that their voice will be drowned by the voice of the Chinese. How can the Tibetans have anything THEIR way of they can never reach majority in their own homeland?
The fact that you are denying this is absurd to me and I feel sorry for you.

You have shown that you are a communist apologist here.

You have shown that your a fool aswell as a racist

Since when are communists an ethnic group? I think you have to redo some language courses or just update your terminology.

By the way; all that "LOL" and smileys does not make you "cool", "hip" or even "down with that internet jive". It just make you sound like a jerk. Try discussing this matter with a more sereious attitude and maybe, just maybe, you can earn some respect. I doubt it though, you kind of burned you bridges. But use it as a tip for furthur discussions.

I watched the news yesterday (public service). The reporter was residing in a chinese hotel. They filmed what happened on TV when the news from an international broadcast came on the air (I think it was CNN). Everything was ok until news about Tibet was coming up. The screen just went black and transmisson resumed directly AFTER that part. Does that show that someone has something to hide or what? The reporter also said that credible sources were hard, if not impossible to find. No surprise there.

Sorry, ChinaWhite, we know what is happening and we have known all along. And most of all we are all too aware of how totalitarian the Chinese goverment is and how propaganda is your only source of news. I feel bad for that as well and I know that many Chinese people are not at all happy either. Do I need to inform you about an infomous massacre some 20 years ago? Does that remind you of what the true face of oppression looks like? You are a prisoner in your own country.

I am flame retardant, so go ahead, type your weak replies until your fingertips bleed. I will read for the high level of horrific amusement.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
[ignore]

[edit on 16-3-2008 by Raud]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join