It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massacre in Tibet!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

Originally posted by IAF101
The French did get democracy from America.

You are being ridiculous. France won its own democracy after it overthrew Loius VIX

You are being obtuse. America helped them set up the French thrid republic government and system of democracy because of the French assistance to our independence struggle.

America is the first truly democratic system in the world till date.

No it isn't

A communist debating what democratic hisotry? Ludicrous. Read a book on US history.

They not only talked about democracy they implemented it and built the greatest nation on earth.

You mean thieves and bandits trying to run away from imperial justice

You are mistaking Australia for America. There were no bandits. The early immigrants escaped religious persecution in Europe. Later people escaping the drought in Europe came in large numbers to America.

Unlike the slave labor contracted from china to build the railroad in America.

Tonnes, Try Google!

Why dont you post the pictures here

Because your barbarian communist government refuses to allow international journalists from giving coverage of the riots from Tibet. We have to rely on crude snapshots and photos from those few people brave enough to brave the Chinese "people's thugs" to take pictures.

There are videos of Chinese soldiers shooting Tibetans, picture of Tibetans being shot on the road side. But not from this riot. Like I said. Try Google.

Anything will do as long as it is independent, verifiable and non statistical.

The rules out statistics all together than

Stop evading and present your proof already.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Prove it.

ROFL, You made lied and tried to pass it as the truth. Truly pathetic. But what can you expect from a son of a thief

The pictures caption

A man lies injured in the street during street protests, Friday, March 14, 2008, in Lhasa,Tibet. Protests led by Buddhist monks against Chinese rule in Tibet turned violent Friday, with shops and vehicles torched and gunshots echoing through the streets of the ancient capital, Lhasa.

I guess you never actually seen a Tibetan before. They have a darker complexion,

ROFL,

I made nothing. Can you read the caption ? Where does it say it was a HAN Chiense like you claimed ?? It talks about a man injured in a street protest, hence Tibetan as he was likely protesting. Look at the other tibetans around him. Yet you claim that he is "han" Chinese ?

As for having a darker complexion, compared to Chinese they all look the same. I've been even to Dharamshala there is no difference between them and the guy who sells me my KungPow Chicken and Chow Mein!

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by chinawhite

He looks Tibetan to me.

I have not seen any reports of Tibetans running around with guns. I think the reports talk about rocks and knives. I'm sure our reporters from over here could handle a few rocks, and given they are not chinese they would probably be safe.

Would you mind answering my question to you on slavery?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Tibet has more mobile phone users than fixed phones users

According to sources from the Communication Administration of Tibet Autonomous Region, by the end of 2003, there were 270, 800 users of fixed phone in Tibet, and the mobile phone users reached 330, 900. The number of mobile phone users for the first time exceeded that of the fixed phone users.

This figure is for 2004 only, and if you have a phone or brought a phone or will know they have a camera built in them. If you have been to china, you will also know that the percentage of phones without a camera is less than 5% because makers only make what the consumer want

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by chinawhite

Your external source on phone use does not speak to whether the Tibetans or the chinese that out number the Tibetans are using those phones. Most Tibetans live in serious poverty, I doubt they are using the few resources they have for cell phones.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

America helped them set up the French thrid republic government

Not even worth a reply

A communist debating what democratic hisotry? Ludicrous. Read a book on US history.

Who said im communist

You are mistaking Australia for America. There were no bandits. The early immigrants escaped religious persecution in Europe.

John Hancock IS A BANDIT

We have to rely on crude snapshots and photos from those few people brave enough to brave the Chinese "people's thugs" to take pictures.

Then the people throwing Molotov cocktails and stones at the Chinese police are the Bravest people in the world

But not from this riot. Like I said. Try Google.

And all I can come up with is "unconfirmed reports"

Take your pick, im not going to group them into your favorite news sources

mwcnews.net...
english.aljazeera.net...
www.commondreams.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

10 people dead doesnt justify killing 100 tibetans.

UNCONFIRMED REPORTS YOU FOOL.

They haven't provided ANY evidence

The articles even say unconfirmed and you still use that number.

You are the fool to ask for "evidence" when you barbaric government doesnt allow for any independent reporting of the facts!

There are tibetans running around with Molotov cocktails, machetes or even guns according to some reports. Police HAVE EVERY right to protect themselves. Even though they have that right, there hasn't been any proof which suggest that they have actually fired and killed 100

There are Chinese military thugs in APC's and tanks going around Lhasa killing and attacking everyday Tibetans randomly. The Tibetans have every right to take back their homeland. There hasnt been any proof to show despite all the allegations that 100+ tibetans werent killed by Chinese forces.

Tibetans claimed in 1959 that the chinese killed 1.2million tibetans. The 1953 census has only 1.23 million tibetans. If we did kill that much it means that we depopulated tibet. But the population is 5 million

I'm sure the Chinese would have us believe that the Tibetans came running to embrace that pervert Mao. But everbody who has visited Lhasa prior to 1959 says the destruction to Lhasa has been extreem.
How can you have population reports for 1953 when the region itself was largely ungoverned and there was very little if any record keeping of births and deaths ??
Also even if you killed 1.2 million Tibetans the population being 5 million now doesnt mean anything. It is more than 50 years plus the millions of Han's that have come and settled there in China.

Do you actually expect me to believe in Chinese numbers to be true when they ignore the deaths of 100+ people in riots recently so that they dont loose face??

Sorry, I dont buy Communist BS excuses.

If this American forces, we would be killed 10 year old girls in the street

Since its Chinese forces in Chinese occupied territory we will never find out if you did will we ?

If they are so sure, why dont they let international journalists into Tibet to tell the truth ???

Oh, let me see. There are Tibetans running around with guns and we cannot guarantee their safety

Nowhere does it say that they have gune.

Even if they have guns they arent attacking any foreign things.

Also even if you cant promise their safety why dont you let them in anyway?? Or are you saying that your Tibet is more dangerous than even Iraq during the height of the insurgency there ??

Isnt it a shame that 2 million odd military cant even protect a few journalists in Tibet from some stone throwing and arsonist mobs ?? Pathetic.

Also prove that there is "mass proliferation" of digital cameras and camera phones in Tibet. How many foreign hospitals are there in Tibet ??

Oh my god. Try going to China

Why should I ? Try allowing a camera crews and few reports into Tibet to tell the world of what is going on there first.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Tibet has more mobile phone users than fixed phones users

According to sources from the Communication Administration of Tibet Autonomous Region, by the end of 2003, there were 270, 800 users of fixed phone in Tibet, and the mobile phone users reached 330, 900. The number of mobile phone users for the first time exceeded that of the fixed phone users.

This figure is for 2004 only, and if you have a phone or brought a phone or will know they have a camera built in them. If you have been to china, you will also know that the percentage of phones without a camera is less than 5% because makers only make what the consumer want

You talk like a man ouit of time.

I have a blackberry. It doesnt have a camera. So is it not a phone ? There are many phones without a camera. Unless you can prove that at least 50% of those 330 thousand odd phones have cameras, it doesnt mean anything.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by IAF101]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Where does it say it was a HAN Chiense like you claimed ?

Because it says

A man lies injured in the street during street protests, Friday, March 14, 2008, in Lhasa,Tibet.

BEFORE the police arrived on the 15th.

Not to mention that no other "Tibetan" is helping him. I'm looking at CCTV right now to find a face for that name

But according to you, they look the same YET you claimed it was a tibetan anyway

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

So is it not a phone ? There are many phones without a camera. Unless you can prove that at least 50% of those 330 thousand odd phones have cameras, it doesnt mean anything.

Stupid argument since you never been to china and seen the phones on sale.

Why dont you prove that it doesn't

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IAF101

I`ve got to say, I find your comments a little ironic, given your sig, with the "Israel, I stand tall with you" banner.

If this were an Arab Israeli riot, with Jewish shops being targeted, and with Israeli Jews being beaten by Israeli Arab mobs... where would you stand?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

You are the fool to ask for "evidence" when you barbaric government doesnt allow for any independent reporting of the facts!

ROFL,

So I take it you don't have evidence and the only thing you can do is talk about the "barbaric" governemtn and think that is evidence

PROOF is the only thing that matters. I provided pictures of what the Tibetans have done, now just provide one picture of what the Chinese have claimed to have done

There are Chinese military thugs in APC's and tanks going around Lhasa killing and attacking everyday Tibetans randomly.

Obviously. The police car were tipped over by the Tibetans

I'm sure the Chinese would have us believe that the Tibetans came running to embrace that pervert Mao.

Just like that pedophile Washington and his gang of homosexuals

How can you have population reports for 1953 when the region itself was largely ungoverned and there was very little if any record keeping of births and deaths ??

Its called a census

Do you actually expect me to believe in Chinese numbers to be true when they ignore the deaths of 100+ people in riots

UNCONFIRMED REPORTS

WHICH HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN BACKED UP WITH A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE

Sorry, I dont buy Communist BS excuses.

I dont buy yours either

Nowhere does it say that they have gune.
Even if they have guns they arent attacking any foreign things.

Here is a eyewitness account from the guardian.

The Gun shots were possibly Tibetan according to him

"Oh my God. Someone has a gun in front of me. There's a group of about 20 people - two of them have handguns. They are walking the street.They're shooting. They didn't have uniforms, but the way they were in a group I thought maybe they were police. They went down the street and the first one fired, that's for sure - I think the others did; there was so much noise I can't be sure. Then some of the citizens threw stones, but not at them - in the other direction. So I don't know if they were police or maybe Tibetans.

"I have just been out to get my things. We are staying at the hotel tonight. There are still people on the streets but only Tibetans - if they see anyone

Chinese they throw stones.

"Three times people raised their arms and then when they saw I was white they stopped it. The thing that surprised me most was that I saw no police or soldiers.

"I saw three people assaulting a man - I was 50 metres away, but I think he was Chinese. They kicked him and then one man had a knife and used it. He was lying on the floor and the man put the knife in his back, like he wanted to see he was dead.
www.guardian.co.uk...

Isnt it a shame that 2 million odd military cant even protect a few journalists in Tibet from some stone throwing and arsonist mobs ?

The priority is to protect the property and civilian population

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

America helped them set up the French thrid republic government

Not even worth a reply

Probably because you cant give one due to your ignorance.

Who said im communist

You have shown that you are a communist apologist here. If you dont believe in it that you are also a hypocrite.

You are mistaking Australia for America. There were no bandits. The early immigrants escaped religious persecution in Europe.

John Hancock IS A BANDIT

John Hancock is dead and never was a bandit. Do you even know what it means ?? He used to smuggle French Indies Mollases to escape unjustified British duties. He could have been considered as a smuggler if the British still ruled America but they dont.

We have to rely on crude snapshots and photos from those few people brave enough to brave the Chinese "people's thugs" to take pictures.

Then the people throwing Molotov cocktails and stones at the Chinese police are the Bravest people in the world

ROFL,

Yes, bravest people in the world hiding in an APC from a Molotov cocktail. I've seen teenage kids who have more stones. Bravest people in the world too afraid to let foreign journalists find out their real courage!

But not from this riot. Like I said. Try Google.

And all I can come up with is "unconfirmed reports"

Obviously!
Thanks to Communists China's draconian regime. Never heard of freedom of the press ??

Take your pick, im not going to group them into your favorite news sources

mwcnews.net...
english.aljazeera.net...
www.commondreams.org...

ROFL,

Again you have presented nothing.

All three articles say that the Iraq death toll is over a million. Also all of them are based on statistics which I said was irrelevant. Also I aksed you for proof that US military killed a million people in Iraq. It says Iraqi death toll in total. Not that they were killed by the US military.

Again, you have not presented any proof of your claims. Just more statistics and baseless accusations.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
CNN picture and the real thing

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Where does it say it was a HAN Chiense like you claimed ?

Because it says

A man lies injured in the street during street protests, Friday, March 14, 2008, in Lhasa,Tibet.

BEFORE the police arrived on the 15th.

Not to mention that no other "Tibetan" is helping him. I'm looking at CCTV right now to find a face for that name

It says man lies injured in the street. It doesnt say it was Chinese . Also where were the police on the 14th ?? Are you saying that on the 14th there were no police in Lhasa ? Yet they Tibetan monks were beat up and arrested ? That means the Chinese police is pretty bad as they were absent enmass on one day.

Obviously, CCTV, the Chinese Closed Circuit Communist TV will not tell how many Tibetans have been killed.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by IAF101]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Probably because you cant give one due to your ignorance.

Coming from the person claiming that America gifted the French democracy

oh please

You have shown that you are a communist apologist here.

You have shown that your a fool aswell as a racist

John Hancock is dead and never was a bandit.

So because a law is unjust according to some people it is fair to break it?. So people thinking its unfair to smuggle drugs are in the clear?...

Pfff.

Yes, bravest people in the world hiding in an APC from a Molotov cocktail.

Or Americans, sitting in their airplanes shooting innocent Iraqis. Very brave

All three articles say that the Iraq death toll is over a million. Also all of them are based on statistics which I said was irrelevant. Also I aksed you for proof that US military killed a million people in Iraq. It says Iraqi death toll in total. Not that they were killed by the US military.

OH, SNAP

What did you do with the Tibetan killed?

Pathetic double standards

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

So is it not a phone ? There are many phones without a camera. Unless you can prove that at least 50% of those 330 thousand odd phones have cameras, it doesnt mean anything.

Stupid argument since you never been to china and seen the phones on sale.

Why dont you prove that it doesn't

Since you are making the claims it is your onus to prove them.

If you cant they will be considered as yet more propaganda from a Communist apologist.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

It says man lies injured in the street. It doesnt say it was Chinese . Also where were the police on the 14th ?? Are you saying that on the 14th there were no police in Lhasa ? Yet they Tibetan monks were beat up and arrested ? That means the Chinese police is pretty bad as they were absent enmass on one day.

Tibetan monks was on the 12th when it first started, then the crowd turned on them

The police from the same day, if they can't protect a firefighter, how are they meant to go after one in the crowd and NOT even arrest him

Firefighter lying on the ground after been pelted with stones

Not your "monks" but a youth gang, Notice the guy holding that large machete

Another example of their peaceful protest

Same as above (not the army, its the PAP or SWAT with RUBBER bullets)

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Since you are making the claims it is your onus to prove them.

Go to your local Walmart or other cheap places you shop and you can see them.

Its hard to get a phone made AFTER 2004 in china without a camera. Its a standard feature

The global mobile phone shipment in 2005 was 795 million units, 57% of which (about 455 million units) had the photographing function. It is predicted that 85% of the mobile phones will be camera phones by 2008 with a shipment of 800 million units; and the market scale of camera phone module will accordingly rise from $2 billion in 2005 to $4.8 billion by 2008, showing very promising prospects.
www.friedlnet.com...

This was a projection in 2004, but like all projections they are mostly wrong. The percentage is higher now

[edit on 16-3-2008 by chinawhite]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join