This is why someone who doesn't know how the Chinese economy runs should not plain out yelling propaganda slogans or pre-text
We americans can take care of ourselves. The last I looked the grocery store shelves were as full as ever.
- Indeed, and how much percentages of those shelf space are imported? (Not only from China)
We americans know when we have made mistakes and we take the matter in hand and deal with it.
- You are kidding me? So what would have happened if you invade a country on the name of removing all non-existing WMD? Ok ok, maybe that was not a
mistake to you, maybe you could tell me why one of the worst US president ever is being re-elected again to continue him damaging your economy, social
systems and your international credibility? Or can you tell me why in each single city in USA statistically the crime rates are so high, caused by
non-white (black etc) who lives in ghetto's?
- And ironically you don't want outsiders to mend in your INTERNAL affairs, why would you not spend your energy to take care of your own matters and
issues at home before mending in other people's INTERNAL affairs.
Your Chinese economy however is built on the backs of a slave labor force.
- Have you ever walked in a Chinese Factory? Have you ever talked with a Chinese working labour? Have you ever looked at the Chinese labour law,
(which IS being enforced) ?
Children being blown up in school because they are forced by your chinese system to earn the seat they occupy in that school room.
Children being bown up? Dude, you really have to elaborate this statement of yours. Last time I checked the news paper I only read that yet another
maniac who bought his guns around the corner to shoot a few fellow classmates in the States. That is what I call tragic.
I preach daily to everyone I meet that chinese products are a bad idea, worthless crap.
- This is again you don't know how the economy works, or how businesses are being ran. Products are ALWAYS as good as what the CUSTOMER wants, based
on PRICE/QUALITY/LEADTIME requirements. Chinese factories are taking orders in, produce it according to the agreement with the American (or whoever)
quality standards and ship it out based on that. ANY agreement discrepancies, and you can count on that the owner of the factory can kill himself or
run away, because his factory will receive a huge claim from his customer or loose his other main customers. After all everyone know everyone in their
- Oh by the way, maybe it will surprise you that an owner who simply runs away and leave his employees unpaid will get paid by the local governments
for at least one more month to search for another job (not that difficulty in this tight labour market as long as they are willing to work 8 hours a
day), and afterwards fall back to the social system.
Let us say I get my message across, where would the chinese economy be then?
- Not at all, it only showed how ignorant you are, and only read what you see in the biased media, who is mainly sending out propaganda. Were you even
aware of the news that Mattel sent his senior executives and publicly apologized to the Chinese public, because MOST of the bad quality MATTEL toys
were caused by a BAD DESIGN, which was all being done in USA?
What I see in this thread are a couple of chinese that have been so programed that they can not see what the rest of the world sees.
- And what I see is a couple of brainwashed non-Chinese who also never came to China to see with your own eyes what China is. And would rather close
up their own eyes for their own problems at home, and rather spend their time bashing on other people's cases instead of using their time more
meaningful of solving their own problems, internally at home and the ones they caused abroad all over the world.