It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human hybrids...whats to become of them?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION

That would be a smart way to defeat them if we are at war.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Don't take this as an insult because it's not... but my opinion is this. I think you're a bit off of your rocker and that if you researched more about science you'd have a lot better hypothesis and theory about what is going on... rather than stipulating on the likeness of souls et al.

why dont you post some links to the science we seem to be lacking.

i am sure we all would love to be enlightened (dont take that as a insult)

Exactly what i was about say!!!
don't take that as an insult

[edit on 14-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Transgressing the integrity of a species by splicing bits of other life forms into a species' genome is a very great evil.

I believe it is so evil that all of the rice fields planted with GMO rice that contains human genes should be burnt and destroyed.

Likewise any lifeform from tomato to pig to human that has had its species' genetic integrity violated by scientific mischief in the form of genetic manipulation, any such lifeform should be destroyed.

Changing and splicing this and that creates a chain reaction of biological disaster putting into the enclosed environment of earth not just an isolated genetic manipulation but a cascade of changes in amino acids, for example, creating things that never existed -- the force of which can only be likened unto the pyroclastic flow of an erupting volcano

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Hope you don't eat KFC then, they have been genetically enhancing their chickens for years.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Basically, a grey-human hybrid race would be highly intelligent and yet have more individuality and emotion. They would be good mediators between greys and humans and maybe even better equipped at long-term survival than both greys or humans.

We are their ancestors.

Or...

what if we are their descendants?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
The human hybrids are not created by god they are created in a "lab". However Dolly did look happy and not like she was a soul less animal , so maybe god our our higher creater sees life as life and automatically awards any life with a soul, even though it was not meant to be.

Fundamentally, the biological processes are the same, whether they occur in a lab or in a human (or hybrid) body. If your god is all powerful and exists in all things, then is there not a soul in the lab-created life as surely as in the "naturally" created one?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by shipovfools

Indeed i think this to be the case, but it gets interesting when you genetically combine to different species together, who have a soul each. This would mean either one of the two souls leaves the body, Or both leave(leaving the body lifeless), or a different soul from the other side jumps into the body when the other two souls leave. What are your thoguhts?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
Don't take this as an insult because it's not... but my opinion is this. I think you're a bit off of your rocker and that if you researched more about science you'd have a lot better hypothesis and theory about what is going on... rather than stipulating on the likeness of souls et al.

erm I am a scientist! Im sorry Im all out of scientific reviews on how to create a human/alien hybrid
we printed alot off but they went like hot cakes
people wanting to attempt it in their sheds I think using their chemistry sets.

But seriously the main scientific stumbling block here is tissue rejection. We all have tiny proteins called antigens that are individual to each of us . These antigens need to match in say a heart transplant, if they do not the body will reject the new heart . A near match can work but anti rejection drugs are required for the patients whole life.

Blood type is another example. I have O blood, but there are also A and B blood types. Blood also has an antigen protein coating it, this antigen is called the rhesus protein. I am rhesus negative, I do not carry the protein on my O blood. Interestingly enough the majority of abductees are rhesus negative. The theory here is their blood is easier to use in the creation of a hybrid as it contains no rejection protein on it. It is thought that less than 15% of the whole population is rhesus negative.

In order to create a hybrid rhesus negative blood would be top of the list. We are saying the greys are clones anyway not able to reproduce, empty vessels so they are probably not a problem in this hybrid rejection theory.

The reptilians would be another matter. They we are saying created the greys so they must have superior knowledge of creating new species. I take it the reptilians would be cold blooded which would be a problem for humans.

Mmm many scientific questions on how exactly these hybrids are created and the problem of tissue rejection is overcome. Also how are they brought to term these things? Im sure alot don t survive it must be done in incubators.
It is said that many growth hormones and androgens are taken from abductess is it possible these are to feed the growing hybrid embryos? Maybe the reptilians have everything they need to create these hybrids except the human foetal growth hormones?

There is that enough science for you

[edit on 15-3-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
reply to post by shipovfools

Indeed i think this to be the case, but it gets interesting when you genetically combine to different species together, who have a soul each. This would mean either one of the two souls leaves the body, Or both leave(leaving the body lifeless), or a different soul from the other side jumps into the body when the other two souls leave. What are your thoguhts?

Darcon this is not a problem. When a hybrid is created it will be done at embryonic level. An egg from say a human would have reptilian "DNA" injected into it rather than human as would normally happen in fertilization. It would be at this point that a soul would enter the embryo. I don t think they take half a live human and fuse it to half a reptile
No that would be awful and would not work anyway.

This is the problem with embryonic research, when does an embryo become a life? Some say at the moment of fertilization , some say after 8 cell divisions and others say only at birth.

So you see the resulting hybrid is a single creation so will only have one soul, there would be no need for its reptilian soul to leave as it was never there.

Do you see what I mean??

Oh slightly off topic, did anyone see the new modern 7 deadly sins announced by the catholic church? Genetic manipulation was one, another was embryonics. Does anyone know what the others were, I did but have forgot.

While driving into work today I was stopped by a massive protest of people all wearing Tom Cruise masks with banners saying "Scientology is a cult let Katy go!!" (Katy Holmes I take it) just thought Id share that with you all

Bit strange to get stuff like that in the UK

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I read in an earlier post that the hybrids look like greys. Read The Threat: Revealing the alien agenda by Dr. David Jacobs. It Catalogs abductions of his patients who were abducted by aliens. It also discusses the hybrid topic.

Earth humans aren't the first race the aliens came across that is compatible to what they are trying to do. It is believed that they did this with the martian race as well. The martians being human looking caucasions.

The greys are no longer able to produce due to the genetic tamering of the reptilians. They are making these hybrids to so that they're race doesn't die off. They are trying to make hybrids that have genitilia. That is why they are abducting our species.

Some of these hybrids turn out to look like greys with pink human looking skin. some look human but have no genitals. Then you have the ones that are made perfectly, they look human and have all of the greys abilities abilities. Mating these hybrids results in is their way off saving their kind.

Now the souls plays a part in this. Being that the hybrid was created with human genetic material, It would have a soul. There are still unmapped parts of the DNA and the theories are that it is the blueprint for the soul. If so then it is logical that they would have one.

Now if the aliens now that, being so advanced they may have a side project going on that deals with how to extract the soul and harness it's energy. If you read up on some of the underground bases it is reported that the greys have technology that can extract the soul but can't figure out how to stop the body from dying once it is done.

My theory is that they are performing this on people they abduct, it may be why some abductees are never returned. I believe they are doing this to they hybrids also that they don't deem "perfect"

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I read in an earlier post that the hybrids look like greys. Read The Threat: Revealing the alien agenda by Dr. David Jacobs. It Catalogs abductions of his patients who were abducted by aliens. It also discusses the hybrid topic.

Earth humans aren't the first race the aliens came across that is compatible to what they are trying to do. It is believed that they did this with the martian race as well. The martians being human looking caucasions.

The greys are no longer able to produce due to the genetic tampering of the reptilians. They are making these hybrids to so that their race doesn't die off. They are trying to make hybrids that have genitilia. That is why they are abducting our species.

Some of these hybrids turn out to look like greys with pink human looking skin. some look human but have no genitals. Then you have the ones that are made perfect, they look human and have all of the greys abilities. Mating these hybrids is their way off saving their kind.

Now the soul plays a part in this. Being that the hybrid was created with human genetic material, It would have a soul. There are still unmapped parts of the DNA and the theories are that it is the blueprint for the soul. If so then it is logical that they would have one.

Now if the aliens know that, being so advanced, they may have a side project going on that deals with how to extract the soul and harness it's energy. If you read up on some of the underground bases it is reported that the greys have technology that can extract the soul but can't figure out how to stop the body from dying once it is gone.

My theory is that they are performing this on people they abduct, it may be why some abductees are never returned. I believe they are doing this to they hybrids also that they don't deem "perfect"

[edit on 15-3-2008 by out there20]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by shipovfools

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Basically, a grey-human hybrid race would be highly intelligent and yet have more individuality and emotion. They would be good mediators between greys and humans and maybe even better equipped at long-term survival than both greys or humans.

We are their ancestors.

Or...

what if we are their descendants?

Yes apparently we are the hybrids if you believe that an advanced reptilian race came here just under 500,000 years ago via Nibiru. We were apparently created to work mines for them, they used early primates and mixed it with their DNA which resulted in us. Mmm nice to be called a mix of an ape and a lizard.

Why do we not resemble what this hybrid would look like then? Where are our scales? Cold blood? Green skin? Yes we are similar to apes in more ways than lizards but you'd expect something more similar to the hybrid I saw.
Why not just give these apes a little bit more intelligence to mine rather than mix into the pot their DNA, unless they were just bored maybe.

Don't think I like being the hybrid at all. What about the reptilians on our planet now they aren t from Nibiru so why have they stayed in the swomps then? Are these the left over pets from when the annakii where here (Annakii is the official name for these intelligent reptiles) hope Ive spelt them right.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Do you see what I mean??

Yes i see what your saying. They do not fuse together two grown up bodies, but instead grow it from an egg. It would make more sense.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I don't so much think hat the human race is hybrid, by this i mean apes.The human form is ancient going back to when everything was created. Yes, the Annunaki did come to this planet long ago. I think ancient humans came here to escape some disaster of their old planet. The reptilians Tampered with Dna of the martians creating a certain bloodline.
I really don't think we were "made"from apes. Sorry

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by out there20

Yes, i do not think the human species is a evolved form of apes.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Thanks for the kudos

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
There is that enough science for you

Don't do it for me, do it for you. I'm not here for you to please. I wasn't challenging you. I just want you to better understand energy and dna and then realize that if what you say is true that such beings have been around far longer than we think we have, are more technologically advanced in every way, and see the universe completely different than we do.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Now the souls plays a part in this. Being that the hybrid was created with human genetic material, It would have a soul. There are still unmapped parts of the DNA and the theories are that it is the blueprint for the soul. If so then it is logical that they would have one.

reply to post by out there20

This is very interesting and something that I had not considered. Apparently only 50% of the human genome contains the active exons, (DNA sequences that code) the remainder is strands and strands of repetitive sequences of base pairs. Could the soul indeed be coded in this unused DNA.

Im thinking possibly not, how do you code for somthing that is not solid. Plus the soul would leave these hybrids after death , the soul is endless and would not require a DNA sequence to be created in its next body as it already exists.

I think the entron DNA (unused DNA) is to code for things we have forgot how to do, things our brain can do but the DNA has been switched off and is probably not for a soul.

However very interesting point you make here

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I only said it was a theory. you said it yourself, how could they map for that? that may be why they can't figure it out.

I agree, i think the DNA has stored in it the recollection of the abillities that humans were once capable of. I'm guessing, since the soul is connected to everything it would be intergrated in the energy that is all over the planet.

If the aliens can harness the soul, they would probably be able to figure out how to single out these traits in the DNA and use the "cosmic" energy to the nasty little plans.

[edit on 15-3-2008 by out there20]

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Can I say sorry to ShaunMK for comparing him to a kettle. Im sorry I did not mean this he is nothing like a kettle.
At the time I was having to deal with other worldly influences so to speak and I was not myself.

ShaunMK sorry.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join