It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sally Kern, "Gay's are Infiltrating our City Council."

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Well, 'silkysmooth'...

I DID NOT play a 'race card'. You intentionally twist other's words, and use them for futherance of your hate-based ideology.

For the record....I talked about genetics....

And, once again, we find the stupid, stupid 'argument' that a person who is Gay should be celibate!!! How bleedin' stupid is that?!?

I think 'born again' christians should be celibate, and not be allowed to adopt children, and not have any influence at all, so they are unable to promote the 'christian agenda'.

See, this is not really what I think, but it is what is promoted by these bible-thumping hypocrites who are more likely to be in jack-boots and wishing to see every Jew or Gay or Lesbian or anyone else who doesn't 'conform' to their narrow, sick, twisted view of 'reality' marched off into concentration camps to be exterminated.

See how easy it is, to revert to 'sins' of just 70 years ago???

This is the mindset that brought on the Holocaust.

Intelligent, thoughtful and gentle souls know how this sort of hatred can lead to terrible consequences.

It has no place on ATS, IMHO.

WW, signing off.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Thomas Chick

Don't shoot the messenger.

I just don't like people that come post with condescending attitudes. Step 1 to becoming wise would be:

Learning to be humble.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Christians who are not married are celibate. At least they try anyway. It can be a struggle. But at least they don't lie to themselves and pretend everyone should accept fornication and adultery. It is all whoredom really.
Sex isn't all there is to life. I think it is really sad you define yourself by your sex desire. It's gaudy. I don't even think of my heterosexuality. See it is a given; you just revealed again that your behavior is a choice. You think about all the time and even identify your self by it. Sad... :shk:

So is it OK by the T&C to call people names now?

[edit on 4/15/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

BW, I called you a name? What name?

Oh....your mood, just below your avatar, is 'silkysmooth'. So, that is name-calling now? Pfftt!

So many 'christians' are celibate....right.....that is fantasy, and you know it, but just 'choose' to ignore it.

Listen, Human sexuality is complicated. I would venture a guess, just supposing, since no-one cares to admit it, but same-sex thoughts have entered people's minds for a long time....it is a natural occurence, as our hormones develop, and we mature from children to adults.

Of course, the majority of Humans are heterosexual, and this works to keep the species alive....

BUT, is every MAN attracted to every WOMAN that he sees? NO! Ask yourself why....is it not true that sexual attraction cannot be quantified, cannot be broken down into certain attraction based on hair color or eye color or legs or buttocks or breasts?

Work the last paragraph backwards, substitue WOMAN for MAN, and think it through again.

Is anyone getting it yet?

Sexual attractiveness depends on the observer, and in normal Human encounters, it is mutual....and that is natural.

There is more data to show that pedophiles and rapists are predominantly straight men....in fact, I dare anyone to show instances of pedophilia or rape by Gay men....the statistics will be evident.

Yes, a Gay man might commit rape, and another might be a pedophile...but, I must repeat, more straights are pedophiles!!

Personally, I am disgusted by the thought of rape, and of pedophilia. Disgusted to my core, because I am a Human, and understand the difference between right and wrong, because I have morals.

The Evangelicals think if you're Gay, you have no morals. It is bogus, it is fear-based, and it is nonsense.

I guess a bunch of straight women cavorting around in a popular TV show called 'Sex In the City' is entertaining, but OK, because it's 'straight'?

Or, 'Desperate Housewives'? Or just about any 'Soap Opera' you can name on daytime TV....

Hyprocites to the right of me, hyprocites to the left of me...I should remember to think three-dimensionally, because I may miss a few!!

I'm going to go look for a school to refresh my SCUBA now, and continue my homosexual agenda....which includes, waking up in the morning, having coffee, thnkning I'm too fat, making a grocery list.....maybe adopting a dog....that's my homosexual agenda. Oh, and I might buy a new airplane or ship model to build, but the house needs some interior painting, so I'll do that first. OH! And my car insurance is about to expire....

Yup! That's my homosexual agenda.....are you as bored as I am?

WW

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I was referring to soeone calling a Christian a wacko and no mod enforcement. Funny how if a Christian does that like Con he gets a warning!

All sex outside of a male female marriage is whoredom in the eyes of God.
Simple as that. Sexuality is not complicated at all.

I include heterosexual sin as well, see I am not a bigot.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

BW....please find where I called you, or any 'christian' a "wacko" (sic)

Truly, find that quote from me....I don't erase my quotes, so go find it....then notify the Admin....tell them everything, and I'm sure I'll get my lumps.

But, when all is said and done? It won't matter....since, you have your narrow views, and I have a much wider view on reality.

I really feel a little sorry for you...best of luck, though.

WW

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

He is a wacko.

Let's examine some posts of his:

You really could benefit form a good Bible college son. Because it was the Japanese not the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. I remember it like it was yesterday. Eviloution wasn't being taught like it is today when Pearl Harbor was bombed. If it was I would say you have a point. Take care of your finger now.

Son it was posted up and one end and down the other all day today about Gay Romans and Greeks rutting like mule deer on a hot summer night. I suggest you look back over the last few pages and there is enough history there to curl the hairs on a bald mans scalp. Disease is a metaphor. Of course you don't catch it like a cold you are just being silly. Why civilization is crumbling all around us just like the fall of Rome. Sally Kerns was just repeating what she learned from a qualified man of God studied in history.

Comparing Rome to America?

Why easy son, open your King James Bible and it is just chock full of them. Now the major prophets are: Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel. After the three major prophets is the book of Daniel and the twelve minor prophets: Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habukkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi. Now if you need some help with that just find you a fine Southern Baptist Church to attend and you'll be on your way. And keep in mind good beginnings make for good endings.

Calling people son like he's some wise mage. No thanks.

I like you fire! Though you might be casting pearls before swine. FMAs are blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. Atheism clearly perceives the fingerprints of God on all of creation, but refuses to admit He is the Creator. Atheism clearly perceives the divinity of the Lord Jesus Christ, but refuses to admit His divinity. If an atheist could see the wounds in the body of Christ and actually feel them with his hands, he would deny that the wounds are there. Atheism is deliberate effort to never admit the existence of God. Snoopyy remember that if you change a fool against his will, he's of the same opinion still.

Here he calls all atheists fools.

I guess the door swings both ways, eh?

**Edited to add:

Plus it's late. I'm sure tomorrow they'll see your whining and delete it.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
I guess the door swings both ways, eh?

Not if your a Christian, lol.

Mikey

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Not always true, they just hide it until they are 40 and married. Then scandal ensues.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Sally Kerns was most assuredly correct there is a choice to made. Now a teacher's job is to take a room full of live wires and make sure they are well grounded.

The Apostle Paul lived a life of celibacy of this he siad in 1 Corinth 7 "It is good for a man not to marry... I wish that all men were as I am. But each man has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that."

Now he does say since most men do not has his gift that they should take a wife. If you are inclined toward homosexual thoughts consider it a gift from God to be celibate. By doing so you perserve your self from defilement and you glorify your creator.

Please remember everyone has the right to be stupid but you're abusing the priviledge by advocating homosexual behavior.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Fellas, You're getting off topic and making the conversation about the people who are arguing with you.

Mr. Chick, BigWhammy... what this boils down to, and the basic confrontation point for every discussion such as this is...

Where do any of you receive the right to dictate to others what God does or does not want? Even if it is in the bible, as a Christian it isn't your duty to proselytize. People come to god willingly, you can't force feed religion; it only nurtures animosity and anger at not just you, but ALL Christians.

It is not up to you to inform others that they are being sinful. Even if you believe what the old Testament and Paul says concerning Homosexuality, that doesn't make you right or the good book right. You were bidden by your savior to love all with equal fervor, and telling others who will go to hell or what is sin and what is good or bad denies Free Will.

If someone wants to commit to a homosexual relationship, then so be it. If it makes them happy, who are you to deny a person their happiness?

Long has it been traditional in puritanism to relate all that is pleasurable with sin, anything done for pleasure itself the height of sin. Long has it been the practice of puritanical evangelists to claim sinners are separate of God and shunned.

That which creates all things, with absolute power, is responsible for all things created. Responsible for all actions, all time, and every event of history down to the minutiate of your daily life. The great planner planned it all, for nothing is outside the scope of the Creator.

And thusly, Homosexuals are God's Design. Because everything is.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
I was referring to soeone calling a Christian a wacko and no mod enforcement. Funny how if a Christian does that like Con he gets a warning!

Wow

I am almost inclined to cut and past all the horrible things you guys have said directly about us and about homosexuals just so you can see how absolutely out of line you are by saying that!

Somebody calling a Christian a wacko? I are you freaking kidding me? Mod enforcement?!? After all the things you guys have called homosexuals? Wow. I mean you flat out call us 'wrong in the eyes of God' and equate us to pedophiliacs. But a mod should rain hellfire down on us if we call you a freaking "wacko". Dude, your mom should have taught you better manners. Perhaps you would have faired better with two dads.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

He sounds like my granddad

But caliing someone Son or all atheists fools (generalization) is not a "personal" insult Sublime. I think he is pretty clever in trying to get a rise out of people without directly cursing them.

Terms & Conditions
Don't call people names or otherwise insult them.

Is "wacko' a term of endearment at ATS now?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I am almost inclined to cut and past all the horrible things you guys have said directly about us and about homosexuals just so you can see how absolutely out of line you are by saying that!

But it is different to call someone a name personally. I haven't ever said Lucid is _____. I have said homosexuality is a sin. Not the same as a personal insult.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Oh don't worry about fellows. Sticks and stones may break my bones. So even though they have lifted thename calling rule at ATS we do not need to stoop to the level of the heathen homosexual in name calling. God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. It is probably due to over mothering and not enough Fathering that some of these fellows turn Gay.

Sally Kerns for President!

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

BW, you should come along on my next cruise. You and your significant other, you would have a blast.

What cruise you ask? Well, the one that is chartered, and is designed to attract Gays....see, the entire ship is chartered, for a 4- or-5- or 7-day itenerary, depending. AND, these are nice ships, nice, well-known Cruise Lines.

Know what? The crew who work these trips, have a heck of a lot more fun than on the normal trips. They get better tips, they have better music to dance to (when off duty...or even just while on duty sometimes)

It is a fun 'vibe'....

True story....I was on a cruise, and one of the crew told me how much he was going to hate the next week, because it was a religious group of some sort....no alcohol, no music....he know it was going to be boring as heck.

I've booked, with my partner, a trip in July.

So I guess I won't be infiltrating Sally Kern's little freaked-out world; instead, I will be seeing the Baltic for the first time.

Anyone speak Danish or Swedish? Going to Berlin too, but I really don't care to learn German....they all speak English.

WW

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It occurs to me, who is Mrs. Kernes to deny any other human being a right to serve in public office based upon their race, color or choice of sexual partners?

The same goes for all the others who are in support of Mrs. Kernes vocal denouncement and open fear-slash-hatred of Homosexuals.

It would seem that some in the United States longs to have a Theocracy rather than a representative republic.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

All sex outside of a male female marriage is whoredom in the eyes of God.
Simple as that.

So call yourself a Biblian or a Paulinian. If they are the ones making the claim that "God views homosexuality as whoredom", because Jesus Christ did not say it. It is as simple as that.

We have beat this dead horse twice over, and the outcome is always the same: Jesus Christ did not say homosexuality is wrong, sinful, immoral, etc.

You infer that Christ would agree because others in the Bible said it, since you feel the entire Bible was inspired by God. That's fine that you believe that, but why can't you accept that others don't? Some are willing to believe in Christ, but why isn't it enough to only believe in Christs words alone? Why does someone need to follow Paul as well, in order to be "Christ-ian"?

It strikes me as an intellectual and spiritual travesty to claim Jesus Christ would agree with something he never said.

Jesus Christ did say things though. Like love everyone. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Don't persecute in his name. You Christians in this thread seem to be guilty of all three of those.

You guys are getting all offended because someone said you were a wacko. But you clearly have not been following Christs tenet of "treat others as they should treat you" right? I mean if you were then you should not be upset at all if we call you all sorts of horrible things, as that is exactly how you guys have treated us, and continue to treat us.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

But it is different to call someone a name personally. I haven't ever said Lucid is _____. I have said homosexuality is a sin. Not the same as a personal insult.

And I agree with that.

I am curious why you 'star' those that do though? Why havn't you yourself taking a stance against what some of the other Christians have said to us? When they are clearly judging the sinner and not the sin. Clearly judging our souls in ways only God is supposedly supposed to do.

For instance, a fellow Christian calls me disgusting and the most sin ridden and tells me I am going to hell. Nothing to say? It seems like all Christians are granted immunity from the "rules" of Christianity once they become Christians!!

Also, you have got offended and made a point various times against our alleged Christian-bashing, when you guys are relentless in your homosexual bashing.

What you fail to see and accept is that homosexuality is almost always genetic.

Is Christianity almost always genetic?

Obviously genetics is intrinsic to a person on a personal level! This is a big part of our point man. So attacking homosexuality at large is like attacking homosexuals personally. If the situation was reversed and all this was said against heterosexuals from us, then I think you might just see what I am getting at here?...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Anyone speak Danish or Swedish? Going to Berlin too, but I really don't care to learn German....they all speak English.

You're not on easy-street yet WW!

They probably think you are travelling to those places to convert all the heterosexual Danish, Swedish and German men to the gayest religion of them all: homosexualism

Please do not forget your radical role in the "Homosexual Agenda"

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join