Sally Kern, "Gay's are Infiltrating our City Council."

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50 >>

join

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

Actually, it's over 50% now. I think it's up to about 60% on the high polls, and around 50% on the low ones.

Hey sublime can you post some of that data and a source? For a specific demographic or the Nation at large? I thought it was higher too, but I wasn't too sure.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Sure:

Religoustolerance.com

They cite sources to all of their poll info at the bottom, so anyone who doubts the site should check them out.

Most think civil unions should be allowed

Fox New polls

Now this is from the rightest of the right:

Support Oppose (Not sure)
18-19 Nov 03 41% 48 11
Female 45% 44 11
Male 38% 52 10
Age 18-29 58% 38 4
30-45 43% 44 13
46-55 46% 46 8
56-64 45% 44 12
65+ 28% 60 11
Democrat 53% 35 12
Republican29% 64 7
Independent41%46 13
23-24 Sep 03 46% 44 10

As you can see, older people are the only ones who hold anything against gay marriage. So it supports my theory that they are still thinking in terms of an era that has since past.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

As you can see, older people are the only ones who hold anything against gay marriage. So it supports my theory that they are still thinking in terms of an era that has since past.

Awesome thanks for the poll data

And I very much agree that there is a correlation to be made there

The polls didn't show the percent amongst the Libertarians. Not surprised as it's not as big as the three mentioned (but it''s the next biggest). Still I am interested in the % as the Libertarian Party itself is pro same-sex marriages.

Libertarian perspective on LGBT rights

The Libertarian Party of the United States takes the following positions on LGBT rights:[5]

Repeal the federal Defense of Marriage Act and state laws and amendments defining marriage. Oppose any new laws or Constitutional amendments defining terms for personal, private relationships. Repeal any state or federal law assigning special benefits to people based on marital status, family structure, sexual orientation or gender identification. Repeal any state or federal laws denying same-sex partners rights enjoyed by others, such as adoption of children and spousal immigration.

[6]
End the Defense Department practice of discharging armed forces personnel for sexual orientation. Upgrade all less-than-honorable discharges previously assigned solely for such reasons to honorable status, and delete related information from military personnel files.[7]

[A] private employer screens prospective or current employees via questionnaires, polygraph tests, urine tests for drugs, blood tests for AIDS, or other means, this is a condition of that employer's labor contracts. Such screening does not violate the rights of employees, who have the right to boycott such employers if they choose.

Consenting adults should be free to choose their own sexual practices and personal relationships. Government does not have legitimate authority to define or license personal relationships. Sexuality or gender should have no impact on the rights of individuals.

Criminal laws should be limited to violation of the rights of others through force or fraud, or deliberate actions that place others involuntarily at significant risk of harm. Individuals retain the right to voluntarily assume risk of harm to themselves in the exercise of free choice.

While we do not advocate private discrimination, we do not support any laws which attempt to limit or ban it. The right to trade includes the right not to trade -- for any reasons whatsoever; the right of association includes the right not to associate, for exercise of this right depends upon mutual consent.[8]

Parents, or other guardians, have the right to raise their children according to their own standards and beliefs, without interference by government, unless they are abusing the children. We recognize that the determination of child abuse can be very difficult. Only local courts should be empowered to remove a child from his or her home, with the consent of the community. This is not meant to preclude appropriate action when a child is in immediate physical danger.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I found this interesting too:

2008 election
Outright Libertarians sent out questionnaires to every candidate running for President from the Republican, Democrat, and Libertarian parties. Of the 23 candidates who responded, five said they support gay marriage - two democrats (Dennis Kucinich and Mike Gravel) and three libertarians (Christine Smith, George Phillies, and Steve Kubby). All of the Republican candidates and the Democrat front-runner candidates (Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and John Edwards) said they do not support gay marriage. Democrats Edwards, Clinton, and Obama said they support civil unions, as well as Libertarian candidate Wayne Root. [8]

Outright Libertarians @ wiki

Well I guess I know which Libertarian candidates to choose from lol.

So they are making the disctinction between "gay marriage" and "civil union".

Can someone please explain exactly what those ideas are about politically and legally?

And can that person please not use the Bible to do so

**edited to add: by "those ideas" I am talking about gay marriage versus civil union.

[edit on 083030p://16u20 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I just want to post quotes of some of the amazing ridiculous things said in this thread:

The top six U.S. male serial killers were all gay:
• Donald Harvey claimed 37 victims in Kentucky;

• John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 boys in Chicago, burying them under his house and in his yard;

• Patrick Kearney accounted for 32, cutting his victims into small pieces after sex and leaving them in trash bags along the Los Angeles freeways;

• Bruce Davis molested and killed 27 young men and boys in Illinois;

• A gay sex-murder-torture ring (Corll-Henley-Brooks) sent 27 Texas men and boys to their grave; and

• Juan Corona was convicted of murdering 25 migrant workers (he "made love" with their corpses).

He forgot:

Crime Library

Robert Leroy Anderson:
A study in sexual sadism, he & his friend stalked and abducted attractive women to torture, rape & murder.

John Eric Armstrong:
Model sailor traveled on warship to murder prostitutes all over the world. Now updated to include his trial and sentencing.

Bible John:
That's what they called the tall, very handsome well-dressed young man, who kept reciting passages from the scriptures. He was the last person seen with a three young murder victims, none of them sexually assaulted, but oddly all three were menstruating at the time of their death. DNA has brought forward new leads in this strange unsolved case.

Lawrence Bittaker & Roy Norris:
He signs his prison fan mail "Pliers."

His psychiatrist saw what he was: "a highly dangerous man, with no internal controls over his impulses, a man who could kill without hesitation or remorse." When he was released from prison, Bittaker told a cellmate that someday he planned to be "bigger than Manson."

Along with prison-buddy psychopath Roy Norris, Bittaker constructed a van called the Murder Mack and collected pretty teenage girls to rape, torture and kill in the San Gabriel Mountains. In the isolated mountain areas, they went to work on their young victims with vice-grip pliers, urging them to scream into their tape recorder before they snuffed out their voices forever.

Yes, he's on death row in California a condition that stretches into decades playing cards with other serial killers, filling frivolous lawsuits against the state and selling his fingernail clippings to murder groupies.

That's just a few straight people on the list. Honestly, the list is about 10 pages long.

You think it is OK to act like an animal?

Do you drink from a bowl and run around on all fours?

Do you hump trees or deficate in public?

We are not like the beasts so who cares what they do?

Comparing homosexuality to humping trees (even though the only reason animals were brought up was to show that it does occur in nature)

Humans are the onle species to have sex for pleasure.

This is why the previous link was posted.

Pointing out that something is sin as per the Bible is not judgmental. Saying that a homosexual is a bad person, or that they are going to burn, now that would be judgmental.

Yet this person is saying this after defending another woman who said that gays are infiltrating politics and ruining the country.

Yeah... that's not judging?

Hate speech is any speech and all speech should be legal

As if someone wanted to censor her. How about fire? Or can we go into work and yell anything we want without getting fired now?

No, the first amendment doesn't cover idiocy.

So, by having a thread in a forum dedicated to how bad her opinions are and expressing a desire for her losing her job, aren't you forcing your way of life on her? Who is the real fascist?

Oh how did I miss this? Us balanced thinking people are the fascists for "forcing" nothing on others. By allowing people to exist, we are fascist. It all makes sense.

How in the world can you figure that neither can give consent? A 16 year old girl is fully capable of making up her mind and giving consent

The state may disagree with that statement without parental consent.

Some of us are working on a program to help cure people of the incorrectness. Believe it or not, there are alot of homosexuals that do not want to be. I only met one so far, but I never realized that could be possible until then.

Oh, God! He met one. My whole perspective has changed!

However, if we consider there are people feeling homosexual thoughts that do not want them, it dawns on me maybe they really did not choose so. Liek some people do not choose to be born without limbs.

Right, or maybe it's people like you constantly making their life suck that makes then not want to be gay.

Oh wait, that makes too much sense.

And you are assuming you know what homosexuals want. I dotn claim all homosexuals want to be cured, but I have for one met one who has. It is not beyond my belief nor against it to desire to help this individual achieve his cure.

As he argues with homosexuals on the thread about what they want, and tells them they are assuming THEY know what THEY want.

Perhaps she will start a movement and we can get back to the morals of our grandparents.

Ah, yes, like not letting blacks share restrooms (and much worse).

Actually people accepting homosexuality and promescuity and broadcasting it on television and the movies are the reasons our country is in such trouble.

It has not been proven anywhere. Animals know nothing of sexuality. Sex in all animals except humans is instinctual for survival of a species.

Already forgetting a few pages back where it was posted that both dolphins and primates have sex for fun - meaning they have sexuality.

Because a scientist suggests that animals have been homosexual it must be true. Afterall these scientists have proven evolution. That was sarcasm just in case you didn't noticed.

Right, because you have a better explanation of how we got here?

Those animals are just little perverts trying to get off, they're animals they don't know any better. If those animals were exclusively Gay the species would become extinct. Big difference.

Epic fail.

Then you are not a Christian greeneyed. You can't be a Christian and actively go against God's word, and homosexuality is against God's word. Sorry to spill it out like that.

Gays can't be Christians.

God destroyed Sodom and Gomora because of their perversions, specificly homosexuality.

As I recall it, homosexuality was the least of the "problems" in those cities.

Let's see I went to the zoo and monkeys were flinging their feces at each other and some of them were eating it too. So I guess that qualifies as natural and we should pass laws to make it acceptable. Nice world you want to live in.

The actual purpose of sex is for REPRODUCTION. When a man has an orgasm, there is only one type he has. He releases semen and sperm. He releases SPERM !

What about women?

Griff sums it up well here:

Originally posted by Griff
I love the argument that homosexuality isn't natural. It goes like this:

Bigot: "Homosexuality is not natural".

Normal Person: "Well, homosexuality is natural in nature because a lot of animals engage in it."

Bigot: "Apes fling poo. So, should we start flinging poo too since it's natural?"

Normal Person: "I thought you were the one who said that homosexuality wasn't natural? YOU are the one who wants things to be natural. So, yes, according to YOU, we should be flinging poo. Dumb arse."

This is only up to page 12 of this thread. Maybe I'll keep going later, but I doubt it. That's enough.

No more crazy quotes.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

So call yourself a Biblian or a Paulinian. If they are the ones making the claim that "God views homosexuality as whoredom", because Jesus Christ did not say it. It is as simple as that.

We have beat this dead horse twice over, and the outcome is always the same: Jesus Christ did not say homosexuality is wrong, sinful, immoral, etc.

Lucid! why ,,, just what is it that blocks your thinking on such an academic issue.?

What ON EARTH makes you believe he has to say it when he has said.

1) Jesus said Fornication is SIN.

2) Jesus Adultery is SIN.

Where you get this idea that unmarried Gay males actively living out their Homosexual lifestyle where SEX is apparently the whole point to it,

Do they NOT have more sexual partners more bareback sex with more partners in a high risk category? Is it not true that Adult Book stores are filled with little booths and that cruising bookstores is about having sex swapping body fluids with complete strangers?

That much of the sex Gay males participate in is NOT with anyone they even know let alone are in love with. Is it not a common practice among gay males to mix inhalants such as Isobutyl Nitrite and Amyl Nitrate, Meth, .

Do they not have sex in what can only be called the personification of the most meaningless, emotionally detached, shallow, casual, selfish self centred act of sexual indulgence whereby making contact with the most bacteria ridden part of the body is common place.

That from a microbiological standpoint, they may as well be swimming in a cess pool when it comes to the many strangers and casual partners.

They have gone so far to the extreme in not only making it attractive to them, they continue, but gays so often push the limits of the intensity of this that they become so weird about it,, that telling a female what they are into would make most woman feel completely inadequate in order to perform, and that is if she hasn't already lost her lunch.

Gay sex is messy and it is UN-IMPORTANT,

It is un interesting to anyone else but those who have chosen to indulge in it trading off what they get with woman.

They get, more willing partners who are willing to do more sick and disgusting acts. If you call that hate speech then it is likely you just can't fathom the truth that too many who stay with people who we must be worthy of such activities, they would be shocked at what goes on at a typical leather bar.

Gay males often talk about the supreme hook up or the "straight" but curious or so horny it doesn't matter. These naive straight guys have no idea the risk they take usually having much more to lose and a family at stake. Legitimising Gay sex marriage gives our Governments stamp of approval, and I believe the last thing we need to do is go even further to accept lifestyles so ridden with the distinction for being the first step, in the exploration of even more perversion and depravity.

That the signs we are already too accepting of immoral acts can be seen just by reading the newspaper.

The thing that makes no sense at all is the idea that first, unless you are walking around with a tattoo on your forehead saying "I am Gay", Nobody would know who has any bigotry would they, and no one wants to hear who is so and so's lover etc.

They seek OUR approval to validate themselves because deep down, they know what they are, and that they need. I don't think Gays ever reach a level of intimacy or higher evolved level of love as their heterosexual counterparts. Why they insist we accept them is just as much a denial as your refusal to put 2+2 together regarding Jesus stand on this.

I mean really,, you expect me to assume Jesus is ok with it?

He said it, and Ill explain this so the cognition hits you with such a drop dead common sense where the Bible is concerned, that you will just say.

"oh" " I guess you're right"

Homosexual sex is an abomination before the lord, NOT because God has anything against Gays, but because he does SIN and Homosexual sex is the most rabid most immorally repugnant type of Fornication for anyone to exploit in the sex sins.

Get it now? If Jesus says Fornication is sin.

Then conventional wisdom suggests.

Gay sex is too.

- Con

[edit on 17-4-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

You are pathetically ignorant on so many things.

That was definetly one of your better posts
I liked your post where you said Homosexuality was equivalent to pediophilia, beastiality and rape too. That was good.

You need to turn off your Christian television, and step outside your Church once in a friggin while
Christ man! All your preconcieved notions are completely false. I feel sorry for you, you have clearly been a victim of Church indoctrination at the deepest level. I am sorry there is so much evil in your heart.

BTW none of what you described applies to me so I don't know what to say to that crap. You seem to know from personal experience alot about that darker deviant side of sexual behavior though. I don't. You do. Why is that? I can take a wild guess and say it's because you have personal experience with it, and I don't.

Is it not a common practice among gay males to mix inhalants such as Isobutyl Nitrite and Amyl Nitrate, Meth, .

I think there is a T&C violation for purposefully posting false information. Not that you havn't broken the T&C many times already. I never really saw a need to crack down on members, but you are hurting the ATS community with not only your overwhelming aura of evilness, but your relentless campaign of disinformation. I hope a Mod can further elucidate the T&C to you soon, you don't seem to get it.

[edit on 043030p://17u47 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I had a post here, but I deleted it.

You are a waste of my time.

I'd rather read the words of Jesus Christ. Curious if you would rather me listen to you instead?

and for a moment of Zen:

If you call that hate speech then it is likely you just can't fathom the truth

Lost. That's all I can say.

[edit on 043030p://17u28 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Speaking as someone who lives in a community that is crying out for innovative architecture and planning practices...and bearing in mind that we are talking about Gay's Infiltrating Our City Council...

Aren't we all missing the fact that we could do with a little good taste and design sense around City Hall?

I mean. as long as we're kicking the crap outta sterotypes, may as well haul out the good ones.

One posting I made in this very long thread rose and sank without a ripple, as I included a reference to a blog called waiterrant.net...in which the blogger cited his godfather...a priest...addressing an anti-abortion rally. I'd like to include that speech...not to introduce a new topic, but to address the smug superiority of some folks. I hope the mods allow me the leeway, given the number of folks that have cited the scriptures to death:

“So it’s my godfather’s turn to speak…………..”

…..and shuffling into the pulpit, resplendent in his Byzantine vestments, my godfather looks over the top of his glasses upon the congregation.

“I have heard many of you talking today about God’s punishment, His wrath. How you’re good Christians because you hate abortion. But, after listening to the people gathered here, I can’t help but notice that some of you harbor a vituperative attitude towards the very women you want to help.”

People start shifting in their seats uncomfortably.

“I know many of you, like me, are here because you want to defend the unborn. Some of you are motivated by the deepest conviction.”

Another pause.

“But some of you are here because you love to hate.”

Shocked silence.

“Are you here because you really want to help the unborn?” my godfather asks. “Have you taken an unwed mother into your home? Feed her? Cared for her baby? Or are you here because this is where your friends are? Are you here to indulge in a comforting sense of moral superiority? Smug in your certitude you’re not going to hell?”

Everyone is listening now.

“Let me tell you about something about Hell,” my godfather says, “We know there’s a hell because Jesus said there’s one. But we don’t know if anyone’s actually in it.”

My godfather lets that thought sink in.

“What’s more,” he says, “Jesus never liked hypocrites. He once said, ‘They do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy burdens and lay them on people’s shoulders, but will they lift a finger to move them? No! Every thing they do is done to attract attention!”

Now some of the congregants look angry.

“Let me ask you something. Are you relieving these women of their burdens? Or are you adding to them with your self righteousness? Are you helping or hurting? Because if all of your fervor is directed towards feeling good about yourself, if it’s about getting attention, if its about how you’re better than someone else - YOU ARE WASTING GOD’S TIME!”

A couple of people get up to leave. Undaunted my godfather continues.

“The Lord has never been welcome in the house of the righteous and the certain. Instead He walks amidst the damaged and the confused. To Him, the one that is lost is a treasure beyond price. Who are we to judge these women? They are precious treasure. Love, not hatred, is what they need.”

His words reverberate through the church. People are staring at the floor. Some shake their heads in disagreement. Others look thoughtful.

“Remember, the mercy of God is radical and boundless,” my godfather says, “And I thank God everyday that He is more merciful than you or I will ever be.”

My Godfather steps down from the pulpit. I don’t think he was invited back the next year. …..
waiterrant.net...

I recommend the blog. You'll never see a restaurant the same again.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

That is quite possibly one of the most beautiful things I have ever read...

Thank you very much, Johnny. It is people like the cited Grandfather that Christianity needs, people who are willing to try and wake people up to their shaming of Christ's name.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Conspiriology

You are pathetically ignorant on so many things.

That was definetly one of your better posts
I liked your post where you said Homosexuality was equivalent to pediophilia, beastiality and rape too. That was good.

You need to turn off your Christian television, and step outside your Church once in a friggin while
Christ man! All your preconcieved notions are completely false. I feel sorry for you, you have clearly been a victim of Church indoctrination at the deepest level. I am sorry there is so much evil in your heart.

BTW none of what you described applies to me so I don't know what to say to that crap. You seem to know from personal experience alot about that darker deviant side of sexual behavior though. I don't. You do. Why is that? I can take a wild guess and say it's because you have personal experience with it, and I don't.

Is it not a common practice among gay males to mix inhalants such as Isobutyl Nitrite and Amyl Nitrate, Meth, .

I think there is a T&C violation for purposefully posting false information. Not that you havn't broken the T&C many times already. I never really saw a need to crack down on members, but you are hurting the ATS community with not only your overwhelming aura of evilness, but your relentless campaign of disinformation. I hope a Mod can further elucidate the T&C to you soon, you don't seem to get it.

[edit on 043030p://17u47 by Lucid Lunacy]

Oh my gosh we are full of ourselves here aren't we? Have you never read "And the Band Played on"? That is where we learn of the homosexual sickness. One of your own wrote it…

There is no T&C violation for disagreeing with you and there is no disinformation in the post of Conspiriology. I suspect there is more disinformation in your posts. Maybe a better term would be delusion?

GRID was aptly named. Too bad it didn't stay that way. Maybe the Fire Island types would have gone back into the closet. Maybe the bath houses would have closed sooner. GRID spread like wild fire because of what the homosexuals did. They can't control themselves and this is what we got from them.

We have spent billions on GRID research. Society benefits nothing from this type of behavior and it shouldn't be encouraged.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I just found this thread, so I haven't got a chance to sift through all 40-something pages.

But I must say, she's on to my plan...or our plan. See, I knew the government was watching us and it was only a matter of time they'd realize we were trying to infiltrate...

Because I know the day I chose to be gay (which was a beautiful August day, by the way.) I threw on my rainbow arm band, and joined the first secret homo-society in town ready to infiltrate like the spreading cancer we are.

Why do you think we hold Gay Pride Parades? We're just practicing our fabulous Army in the open, and nobody is the wiser!

All sarcastic points aside, I do agree with one point from a poster I read so far. Yes, I'm gay. No I don't feel I chose this life, though. I really don't think I'd chose to be hit with what I've had come at me just because my orientation.

But, I also do not flaunt it. I don't walk around with flags and banners and force it on to people and tell them to get over it and accept us. I've never marched in a parade.

Anybody that has ever had a problem with my orientation, I don't push it, I don't get into a debate over it. I've had people say similar things to me as the video in the OP says and I just shrug it off because in those cases, no amount of debate will change a person's mind.

They will always think you are wrong for being that way, and the other will always try their hardest to sway the other...and it will never resolve anything.

Where I live, They do have the child protection act (or whatever it's officially called) Where if I wanted, I could foster a child, but would never have the chance to adopt because my partner and I are gay.

But we do have 2 children and that's good enough for us. I hope they grow up wise and know that all people are just that...people. And to be kind to all human-kind.

I'm sorry if this went off topic, it's quite late here, and I'm a bit in a fog.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Perplexed

I think your name gives great justice to your logic.

Not sure what else to say. If you think I am delusional it's not like you would listen anyways.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
Oh... GAY's... I thought you said GRAY's... lol

Now that would be a worry wouldn't it. Greys infiltrating out Governments. Maybe that's what she meant and someone heard her wrong.

Gay men I knew in high school seemed to be socially isolated, and as a result, did their homework, got good grades, and eventually good jobs. While we ignored school and concentrated on our social lives instead, and just partied on. So maybe their are just more gay people qualified for the available positions?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
My name is Ron Marlett. I am Sally Kern's opponent for House District 84 in Oklahoma City. I decided to run for office due to these statements that she made. I am a 59 year old social worker who believes that Sally is influenced by neo-conservative right wing religous fanatics. On Oct.9 she again repeated her belief that gays are a bigger threat to national security than terrorists or Islam. My website is www.ronmarlettforhousedistrict84.com.
I would appreciate your support in this endeavor.
Thank you,
Ron Marlett

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Marlett
My name is Ron Marlett. I am Sally Kern's opponent for House District 84 in Oklahoma City.

Well, that is the flip side of a public figure exercising the right of free speech...the obligation to defend one's stated opinions come election time. Good for you, Mr. Marlett. Running for public office is never an easy process, and this campaign promises to be emotionally charged...if this thread has been any indication. Stay cool, and good luck to you.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I'll touch on this from a Christian perspective just a bit and then hit it from a logical standpoint.

WOW
Am I the only one who noticed this??? This guy nuked himself

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexG141989

lmao. I didn't notice that no. That's a classic signature right there

Wow a resurrection of the Sally Kerns thread. Definitely one zombie that never dies

Anyone know what happened to Sally Kerns? Did she get the boot? I hope.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ron Marlett
My name is Ron Marlett. I am Sally Kern's opponent for House District 84 in Oklahoma City. I decided to run for office due to these statements that she made. I am a 59 year old social worker who believes that Sally is influenced by neo-conservative right wing religous fanatics. On Oct.9 she again repeated her belief that gays are a bigger threat to national security than terrorists or Islam. My website is www.ronmarlettforhousedistrict84.com.
I would appreciate your support in this endeavor.
Thank you,
Ron Marlett

Hello Mr. Marlett, I'm going to check out your website right now.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Oh Science, this is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen on ATS. I thought we were supposed to Deny Ignorance, not spew it.

I can't believe people actually starred this piece of garbage of a post, Gosh I don't know where to start the dissection of this infected body of trash

Here we go

1) Jesus said Fornication is SIN.

2) Jesus Adultery is SIN.

What mythical people say has no bearing on reality (or at least shouldn't)

Where you get this idea that unmarried Gay males actively living out their Homosexual lifestyle where SEX is apparently the whole point to it,

Do they NOT have more sexual partners more bareback sex with more partners in a high risk category? Is it not true that Adult Book stores are filled with little booths and that cruising bookstores is about having sex swapping body fluids with complete strangers?

That much of the sex Gay males participate in is NOT with anyone they even know let alone are in love with. Is it not a common practice among gay males to mix inhalants such as Isobutyl Nitrite and Amyl Nitrate, Meth, .

Pure ignorance.... You are generalizing an entire group of people, based on the actions of a few. That makes you no different than a racist.

It is un interesting to anyone else but those who have chosen to indulge in it trading off what they get with woman.

It seems pretty interesting to you...

That the signs we are already too accepting of immoral acts can be seen just by reading the newspaper.

Why is homosexuality immoral??? Give me your opinion...

They seek OUR approval to validate themselves because deep down, they know what they are, and that they need. I don't think Gays ever reach a level of intimacy or higher evolved level of love as their heterosexual counterparts. Why they insist we accept them is just as much a denial as your refusal to put 2+2 together regarding Jesus stand on this.

I mean really,, you expect me to assume Jesus is ok with it?

Actually, I heard Jesus was gay
He came out of the closet in one of the books that the church kept out of the bible

I don't think homosexuals seek approval from heterosexuals, much like blacks didn't seek approval from whites. Only fair treatment.

Homosexual sex is an abomination before the lord, NOT because God has anything against Gays, but because he does SIN and Homosexual sex is the most rabid most immorally repugnant type of Fornication for anyone to exploit in the sex sins.

But it's ok to stone the gays right??? It doesn't matter how you try to word it, the result is the same. The main character of the fiction novel entitled the Bible is in fact a homophobe.

Oh wow
I can't believe peopel actually believe this crap...

new topics

<< 46  47  48    50 >>

join