It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychopathic Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DisabledVet

WRONG.

a soldiers job is to uphold the constitution...
fight all enemies, foreign, or domestic...

that is the oath right?

seeming that the constitution is based on a nation with christian values,
Im quite certain a soldier's job is to fight the enemy, and treat the rest the way they deserve to be treated, making an example.

A US soldier should be looked upon in a good light by anyone who looks at them. how do you do that?
fight the enemy, and treat the rest with respect...

abusing animals is simply a sick persona of a few people.
If you want to see all soldiers abusing life, then you should be looking at a foreign army, not ours.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69

Originally posted by Odessy

Originally posted by Ox
These are the "hero's" defending our country by raping and murdering innocent men, women and children. Killing innocent animals.. ugh.. I despise the military.

There are PLENTY of heroes in our military...
so much so that they outweigh the bad.

wow now that's funny. I really don't see how there could be heroes in a war that is unjust. All the soldiers over there are killing people that have never once attacked our country. Really show me the heroes

You have no clue what your talking about. And you insulting ignorance makes me sick.

I am United States Marine sent home when a IED went off next to our M998. And for you to one second question that my fellow wounded soulders that pulled me out and got me to, safety, aren't heros is slap in a face everytime you enjoy your freedom, including that computer to voice your opinion, someone like them gave you that. No, heros are not made with guns, but created with heart. So please never say there are no heros in the military, I can gather from your blinders you wear that you havn't seen war, so you wouldn't know. There is nothing wronge with that, but to say such a thing you must be well informed of the topic. So shut your lips.

ATS please excuse my harsh words, but that is one of the most hurtful things i have read.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by UnitedSatesofFreemasons]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

So tell me, have you ever wondered some of the things that soldiers go through when in combat, the things they see, the things they hear, their emotions?
What would you do in their place, and please don't give me any crap like an excuse about running away to another country to avoid a draft or going against your orders.
Shell shock, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, having to watch your a** and your buddy's a** all the time can eventually wear you down and make you do crazy or insane things to deal with it.
Your location says USA, I am a little disgusted by individuals like you.

I recommend you read the book, The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien. It could certainly give you a better insight into what soldiers go through.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

What would I do?
Well acting like those losers,I would not.
How you deal with things is a personal issue.
There are outlets,like talking to your superior,counselor,religious figure,etc.
When you feel yourself unable to represent the millitary and your country due to your mind set,then you should find what avenues there are to get help or be removed from the situation.
But to use the war as a crutch to act inhuman is pathetic.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
How many dogs have you actually seen thrown? I have seen my share.

Yes, but that was back in the days when dog tossing was an acceptable form of social bonding for male adolescents.

I kid, but seriously, where was it that you witnessed all of this canine catapultery?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
When a soldier or a marine goes into battle; they no longer fight for their country, beliefs or anyone at home, they fight for themselves and their fellow men and women who fight alongside them. The term Brothers in Arms comes to mind. They are willing to die for each other because when they are over there, they are almost the only family they have. Someone correct me if the wording is somewhat incorrect.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

Originally posted by Odessy

Originally posted by Ox
These are the "hero's" defending our country by raping and murdering innocent men, women and children. Killing innocent animals.. ugh.. I despise the military.

There are PLENTY of heroes in our military...
so much so that they outweigh the bad.

wow now that's funny. I really don't see how there could be heroes in a war that is unjust. All the soldiers over there are killing people that have never once attacked our country. Really show me the heroes

You have no clue what your talking about. And you insulting ignorance makes me sick.

I am United States Marine sent home when a IED went off next to our M998. And for you to one second question that my fellow wounded soulders that pulled me out and got me to the MK4815 aren't heros is slap in a face everytime you enjoy your freedom, including that computer to voice your opinion, someone like them gave you that. No, heros are not made with guns, but created with heart. So please never say there are no heros in the military, I can gather from your blinders you wear that you havn't seen war, so you wouldn't know. There is nothing wronge with that, but to say such a thing you must be well informed of the topic. So shut your lips.

of course when you risk your own life to save somebody elses life you are indeed a hero and I never said they weren't. But I cannot call the men that carry guns in the name of this war heros. And once again soldiers did not have to sign up. By signing up your giving in to the corrupt people that only have evil intentions. So you are not carrying a gun for America but for those people.

And the soldiers are most definitley not protecting my freedoms, because there is nobody trying to take them away.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

yup, that fox. i was unaware there was more than one.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
When a soldier or a marine goes into battle; they no longer fight for their country, beliefs or anyone at home, they fight for themselves and their fellow men and women who fight alongside them. The term Brothers in Arms comes to mind. They are willing to die for each other because when they are over there, they are almost the only family they have. Someone correct me if the wording is somewhat incorrect.

You are 100% correct. At least for me and everyone in 3rd battalion 25th Marine agrees that it is the man next to you. At times you find your self trying to fit your whole body underneath your helmet, but come out when you see your fellow men in distress. Its the Peace Between us in a Land of No Peace.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have a friend who works with this guy’s mother. She is getting death threats, been told her house is going to be burnt down.

The place she works at is getting calls with people screaming at the receptionist. They demand the woman be fired. News crews are set up at her house. What is with these sick people?

Don’t they know the guy is an Adult! Once the Marines get your son, he will never be the same... good or bad.

This is not the mother’s fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisabledVet
A SOLDIERS JOB IS TO DESTROY, MAIM, KILL, INSULT, EMBARRASS, AND PILLAGE......nothing more.

first i was going to say, it's obvious you were never in the military... then I saw your screen name... then I got a chill that ran down my back, letting me know you are probably of the majority.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Some of them do not have the confidence to approach a superior or a counselor. Sometimes a counselor is tied up with others going through the same thing and they are forced to wait. Sometimes waiting in line will not help, they could lose hope and end up worse off then before.

The way that you talk on this subject suggests you have something against someone specifically in the military or similar. You seem to be acting as a true coward yourself when in fact the men and women of the armed services have more courage than you do.

Hats off to UnitedSates for being amongst the ones with courage.

I will be joining the US Army as an MP or something in combat when I turn 18 to pay back Uncle Sam for our hard earned freedom, whether if our country be led by elitists or by true Americans.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
This is just horrifying.. Just plain disgusting.. I hope these people are brought to justice.. like.. being thrown from a helicopter screaming.. or locked in a portable toilet and set on fire with the rest of the turds.. And he shrugs.. and no one tries to stop him..

I got an idea.. big brave soldier boy.. Why don't you come try that on me.

Ahh you wouldn't, you spineless little bimbo.. These are the "hero's" defending our country by raping and murdering innocent men, women and children. Killing innocent animals.. ugh.. I despise the military.

I dunno... saying that you despise the military is a pretty strong quote... Seems like you have alot of hate and misdirected hostility towards them. And that's strong talk challenging "big brave soldier boy" in an internet post. You're a brave guy!... the reality of the situation is that you would probably not say anything to this guys face. He's the one overseas getting shot at and killing people. He's the one that "obviously" has accrued mental and emotional damage from combat. what do you do tough guy?... you talk Sh*t in a chat room. You should just stop. Leave the violence to the pro's. Killing someone takes a part of you that you NEVER get back. That feeling is something that I would not wish on you. You're supposed to DENY Ignorance not REPRESENT it. Speaking about something in which you know nothing of is pretty ignorant IMHO. "raping and murdering innocent men, women and children." yep thats what ALL members of the military do. I remember when I signed my contract in the USMC they asked me if I was ready to rape murder pillage and burn innocents I and Said "Hell YEAH!!" C'mon man, your ignorance leaves me speechless... The guy obviously has problems and it is what it is. I'm sure you don't watch the "ASPCA" cops on animal planet and get this worked up. Standing in front of the television screaming at perps "WHY DON'T YOU COME TRY THAT ON ME!!!" ... I'm as outraged as you are that a person could commit that sort of violence on an animal (if it is indeed real)... but seriously... settle down and stop being a tool.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

of course when you risk your own life to save somebody elses life you are indeed a hero and I never said they weren't. But I cannot call the men that carry guns in the name of this war heros. And once again soldiers did not have to sign up. By signing up your giving in to the corrupt people that only have evil intentions. So you are not carrying a gun for America but for those people.

And the soldiers are most definitley not protecting my freedoms, because there is nobody trying to take them away.

Oh the esay life you live. I joined for 3 reasons. School. Family Income. sister a 9/11 victum. Im not saying that they aren't currupt because believe me i NOW know it was an inside job. But at the time my back was against the wall, i had no other choices. Again the only thing i am trieing to stress to you people about your comments is stop using generalities, there is so much you never hear about, you don't know what you don't know.
Im sorry if i offend anyone on ATS. Your just hittin home-

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If I had to shoot at humans that may somehow be related to me, I too would be doing other things to distance myself from feeling in between gun battles. If I can throw this puppy off a cliff, I wont slip back into sentimental thought mode.
I dont care if this video is real or not.
That is besides the point.
Maybe if we used our intelligence, there would be no stage for such an event. Or staged event.

The fact that anyone would want to portray the troops like that is what makes me see what is really going on.

Why cant we convince everyone that war is justifiable? Whats with that?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

I think your saying it great to be honest.
People don't join the military to become corrupt. They join for their own reasons and convictions, so to say they are evil is just plain ignorant.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

What would I do?
Well acting like those losers,I would not.
How you deal with things is a personal issue.
There are outlets,like talking to your superior,counselor,religious figure,etc.
When you feel yourself unable to represent the millitary and your country due to your mind set,then you should find what avenues there are to get help or be removed from the situation.
But to use the war as a crutch to act inhuman is pathetic.

You "DON'T" know how you would react in that situation is the "TRUTH"... Of course your EGO tells you one thing and I'm sure you know how you would want to act "Ideally" But the psyche has a strange way of working things out in its own way when you are under emotional and traumatic duress. So Unless you have been to the hell that is Iraq and experienced what that man experienced , everything you say is purely specualatory and is founded on emotions not fact. Its hard to be Introspective when you are getting shot at and people are dying

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

well then what are you saying?
These men that are rescuing their comrades have carried guns in the name of this war.

really? people who sign up are giving in to people that ONLY have evil intentions?
ok, if you say so...
but, you really do live a comfortable life...

if you have no convictions later on for saying some of these things, then so be it. but the people in this war, on BOTH sides, are not all evil people.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
i bet most of the us soldiers just join the army because of their financial condition , and some want to see action , but i do not cosider them heroes most are just dogs that cant think for themselves and believe everything they are say

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dracodie
i bet most of the us soldiers just join the army because of their financial condition , and some want to see action , but i do not cosider them heroes most are just dogs that cant think for themselves and believe everything they are say

ouch, thats one hell of a bet to make.

If you get the chance to chat with some military people, you should.
you may be surprised to see that they are a lot like you and I.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Odessy]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join