It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychopathic Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You see the Larger picture here is the Control the media has over the masses. You think this is bad?! You think that puppy should make Prime tme news! Are you serious! This is the simple act of keeping you sheeple occupied so that the real Sh*t won't get noticed. One thing this video shows the reaction of the public to ticky-tack things. I don't care if your an animal lover or not, 1,000 puppy off a clipp still wouldn't = 1 dead child.
And then you feed into this concept of hatred twards the wronge individuals.

You Blame us.
And we Blame you.

Enjoy you SUV-

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

i know the military personel are people like us and i have talked with military's and i am going to join the military of my country , but some are just ignorants that dont no what they are fighting for , or like i said they are there just for the money(that its not too much) i am not sure but in usa , unemployment rate is going up and most choose to go to the military

[edit on 4-3-2008 by dracodie]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Over 90,000 civilians (HUMANS) in Iraq have died. And people get on their moral soapbox over a dog.

This world is doomed.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Your a Kid and imatture. Even if your 30, you havn't experienced enough of life for this shows in your lack of detail in your opinions. You still have no filter, i admire that, but use it for positive opinions. You must become aware that they create these angers you feel. Like i said, your a pawn just how they like it, Dumb and Brave.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernDystopia
Over 90,000 civilians (HUMANS) in Iraq have died. And people get on their moral soapbox over a dog.

This world is doomed.

That Number is way off. You see over there when ever someone is injured(like me) or anything they get him out of the country. The game is to not have him die in the country, then its not in the death toll in battle.
But hell yeah. it looks grim-

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

Please don't let these few clowns get to you. American soldiers are the most courageous, honest and moral in the world. I don't know anyone personally that doesn't feel that way, whether they believe that the US should stay in Iraq or not.

the endisnear69 said:
And once again soldiers did not have to sign up.

Well, the endisnear69, if solders didn't sign up, who would defend your sorry posterior if an enemy attacked?

theendisnear69 also said:
But I cannot call the men that carry guns in the name of this war heros.

Well, end69, I can. First of all, soldiers don't get to pick and choose which war they will fight in. When they are called, they obey. Imagine if every soldier decided which wars they would fight in. Then again, it is obvious that you don't know ANYTHING about discipline. You just spout out whatever you want, without ever thinking of the consequences.

Our soldiers are heroes, period. With about 150,000 soldiers in Iraq, helping to build schools, hospitals, and homes, they are a group of people I am proud of. So you have an example of PERHAPS one soldier that did something stupid and cruel, and you condemn the 150,000! I wonder if you ever did anything stupid or cruel in YOUR life(aside from condemning our brave soldiers)?

end69, you should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

Please don't let these few clowns get to you. American soldiers are the most courageous, honest and moral in the world. I don't know anyone personally that doesn't feel that way, whether they believe that the US should stay in Iraq or not.

the endisnear69 said:
And once again soldiers did not have to sign up.

Well, the endisnear69, if solders didn't sign up, who would defend your sorry posterior if an enemy attacked?

theendisnear69 also said:
But I cannot call the men that carry guns in the name of this war heros.

Well, end69, I can. First of all, soldiers don't get to pick and choose which war they will fight in. When they are called, they obey. Imagine if every soldier decided which wars they would fight in. Then again, it is obvious that you don't know ANYTHING about discipline. You just spout out whatever you want, without ever thinking of the consequences.

Our soldiers are heroes, period. With about 150,000 soldiers in Iraq, helping to build schools, hospitals, and homes, they are a group of people I am proud of. So you have an example of PERHAPS one soldier that did something stupid and cruel, and you condemn the 150,000! I wonder if you ever did anything stupid or cruel in YOUR life(aside from condemning our brave soldiers)?

end69, you should be ashamed of yourself.

sadly there is no one here to defend my sorry posterior because guess where all of our soldiers are?

If they decided what wars to fight in and actually showed some courage and dignity they would not be in Iraq killing people that pose no threat to our "freedom". And yes I do say what I want

Freedom Kills

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

I can respect that.

the thing I dont get overall is how people blast others for joining the military, but not people who have desk jobs for major corporations that pollute and kill entire species of animals.
I don't blame the people behind the desk, they are just doing their job.
In fact, corporations just turn around and lay these people off to make another buck.

The thing about the jobs available today, is that ALMOST all of us work for some type of organization that has corrupt policies or are in it just for the money, screwing millions of people over in the long run.

so you just have to pick the job thats the most fun for you.
I like the idea of jumping out of planes, learning how to protect myself and the people I care about, and help defend the rights of others when I get the chance... plus the benefits are a huge incentive.

but you get what I'm saying.
pretty much everything in the world is corrupt today.
those few businesses doing it right are getting taxed up the a$$ while the big polluting corporations are getting grants...
Its all F**K'ed up if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
And the Sheriff's dept in his home town wants to protect him, screw that.. Let him be lynched.. Let's see if he shrugs that off..

Awww, looks like somebody got all weepy at the internet video...

Love that you seem to hold animal life in such high regard, yet hold nothing back when it comes to insulting the men and women who protect your freedom. Truly the sign of a balanced, and learned mind.

If the guy did it, should he be disciplined? Certainly. Should it be anything severe? Absolutely not. Its a dog, get over it.

What's truly hilarious is that it probably was just a stupid prank some guys pulled. Probably laughing their asses off that it got the collective panties of people like you in twist.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Your so right!

Like I said earlier, I don't agree with the war in Iraq, yet I'm still about to join the military.
There ARE people that need our help over there, even if they didnt before.
and when a JUST war comes, I'll be there to protect the ones I love

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by theendisnear69

Heres one soldier here, and i amoung a growing amount that seems to be having a hard time sleeping, let alone being awake. And when you hear of a soldier go off task in society, you can point twards your self.

For you say:

actually showed some courage and dignity they would not be in Iraq killing people

just shows your ignorance, i don't take you seirously nor does a majority. You need realize how greedy you are for you expect the things your given would be given to you regardless of how it got there. Well one day you Superman mentality will meets its kryptonite. Untill then, just don't bother posting anything on this topic. It is just in the way of information and true opinon, not someone elses you saw on a Youtube video, sport.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Oh, my Gawd! A 10 year old kid tortured and killed a kitten today. All 10 year old kids are evil and they should be killed.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ok are we done with being smart asses to everyone about this video. Why doesnt everyone just agree to disagree. Bc apparently this isnt getting anywhere. Point 1 Ok so if the vid is real punish this jerk if its fake...then screw him for thinking it was funny bc it was no where close to making anyone laugh. We all crumble when it comes to animals being tortured or killed for no reason. It's pointless. Point 2 some said that they hated the militay..well you might but not all act this way. So dont automatically think that all do crimes like the ones we see. Point 3 It doesnt matter if puppies dont tumble end over end or what not...you cant just go by that so throw that out. Get some real proof and we'll talk!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

3 It doesnt matter if puppies dont tumble end over end or what not...you cant just go by that so throw that out. Get some real proof and we'll talk!

reply to post by holdnothingback

Point three you said nothing, please explain.
And now this site is not about comeing to mutual agreements, its about the melting pot of many nations opinions, that is why people are here instead of CNN, We want the Out side opinion-

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
So, let me get this straight, even though there is a video stating that it's fake, you choose to believe it's real? Hmmmmm... funny how people use things to prove or disprove their own preconceived notions. Yet, I bet if it were a video claiming that a bigfoot or UFO was fake, you'd be all over it as proof that it was fake... Pretty much sums it up doesn't it? But since American are so "eeeevil," this video "must be real."

TRUTH HURTS

[edit on 4-3-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

Even if it is fake, it makes the video no more or less disturbing. It is still a horrific display of an idea. Only persons who can say it is fake are the people who filmed/edited/participated in it. Unless you're one of them, please be quite. The truth can only hurt those who do not embrace it.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I notice certain skeptics cry "FAKE", when its a puppy....

But when its Bin Laden, they have no question that tape is real!

Interesting standards these days...

[edit on 4-3-2008 by talisman]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
man you people sure do streatch to find flaws in the USA!!!

look up nothingtoxic .com and search insurgants, or execution, or sniper.....

You will see the true horror of these islam radicals!

not just some guy throwing a dead dog!!! yes it has been debunked all u usa haters!!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
reply to post by DisabledVet

WRONG.

a soldiers job is to uphold the constitution...
fight all enemies, foreign, or domestic...

that is the oath right?

seeming that the constitution is based on a nation with christian values,
Im quite certain a soldier's job is to fight the enemy, and treat the rest the way they deserve to be treated, making an example.

A US soldier should be looked upon in a good light by anyone who looks at them. how do you do that?
fight the enemy, and treat the rest with respect...

abusing animals is simply a sick persona of a few people.
If you want to see all soldiers abusing life, then you should be looking at a foreign army, not ours.

Spoken like someone whom has

1) Never sworn to uphold the constitution

2) never been trained to uphold the constitution

3) never had to face the grim reality of how horrible war is.

Fighting in Iraq IS NOT repeat IS NOT holding up the constitution.

Iraq was never an enemy foreign. Was never a threat to our national sovereignty and was never a threat to our constitution.

Ask any Marine on the board here...are they better at keeping the peace or destroying all that stands?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DisabledVet

yeah,
I was talking more about your comment:

A SOLDIERS JOB IS TO DESTROY, MAIM, KILL, INSULT, EMBARRASS, AND PILLAGE......nothing more.

I'm about to join. I sign in next week.
I have plenty of friends in the military that talk to me about this type of thing...

I'm just happy that your way of thinking is a dieing breed...
My dad thinks like that too...
I have a thread about it on BTS, you can see there how people react to this type of mentality.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The Marine Corps makes Killers , Thats what we're trained to do. I guess If we kept the peace we'd be the Peace Corps.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join