It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been censored

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by geek101

I know it was censored because I did a search on every key word or tag I used on Google News and none of them turned up, seems it's still on the web, but this morning I was on the news and this evening I was not.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I will check out Digg.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
possibly a glitch more than anything else. I just don't see why it should be censored. I have seen loads of articles like the one you wrote, i have even written one myself.
And anyway, obviously (as can be seen from the Google results) you are not being censored. Personally, i don't think "they" care, i think they are too arrogant to care about what people write, be it the truth or not.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Better than getting neutered. Count your blessings.
Satire.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Already been neutered, that was pretty easy. This is simply interesting.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by geek101

Perhaps the article being removed was a glitch, cause I see it is back up. The email from Gannon, on the other hand, was not. So all I have to say is, Yea! Good to see it back, worked awful hard on that.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
is it possible to put the email up here so we can see it?
not doubting you, but again, when there are SO many articles about this subject (Jeff Gannon/Johnny Gosch included), i fail to see why this should happen to you.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by geek101

I don't know how to do a screen shot, but I copied it and here it is

Mrs. Hardy:

Your writings about me are untrue and defamatory and should be immediately
removed.

Please consult your attorney for advice in this matter.

Regards,

Jeff Gannon

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vikturtle
reply to post by geek101

I don't know how to do a screen shot, but I copied it and here it is

Mrs. Hardy:

Your writings about me are untrue and defamatory and should be immediately
removed.

Please consult your attorney for advice in this matter.

Regards,

Jeff Gannon

sorry to say but that doesn't really prove anything.
Look, it's good that you wrote the article. It's certainly a subject that needs to be seen more. Just that i have a really hard time buying your story about it being censored in the first place, and getting this email from jeff Gannon.

If what you wrote about him (which wasn't much) was enough to get him writing emails, then he must spend pretty much all day every day doing the same thing, because there are tons of articles about him.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by geek101

Hey Geek,
I understand your reservations, I found the incidence rather odd and shocking myself. I know it doesn't prove much, but I don't spend my time drawing attention to myself or perpetrating hoaxes.

I posted on this site and many others because it seemed like a wise thing to do, I knew I was leaving a trail and after what I have read in researching this article, it just seemed smart.

I have also written a lot of articles that I thought might irk folks and never heard a thing, this one was a different matter. If you do not believe what I have said, I cannot convince you and won't waste the time trying.

I know what I know and I know that after posting the article in every place I could think, I was suddenly back on the web searches and that is good enough for me.

Now I am am tired, have a great night.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
at the risk of sounding cynical , who exactly has been cencored ?

forgive my impertinace - but this thread looks more like attention whoreing to me

you are basically just rehashing old news - and crying wolf to ensure you hit the head lines - doghead has already obliged you

it isnt a new or clever trick - publish something , scream cencorship and many people will assume that your article is the truth because of the claim that it was cencored

i have heard it before " if it isnt true , why did they cencor me "

any evidence at all that you were cencored ???

email headers from the alledged ` gannon email ` ???????

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

You guys are late, but that is cool with me. The article is back up and that's all I was concerned about. If I copy the header it will be the same, but here it is, but I know the routine, it will mean nothing.

Here is the complete header, glad I figured out how to do that

From Jeff Gannon Sat Feb 16 05:39:42 2008
Return-Path:
Authentication-Results: mta143.mail.re2.yahoo.com from=jeffgannon.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 69.9.167.34 (EHLO webserv2.divide0.net) (69.9.167.34)
by mta143.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 16 Feb 2008 05:42:48 -0800
Received: (qmail 10260 invoked by uid 688); 16 Feb 2008 13:42:48 -0000
Received: from 96.231.171.126 by server1.dividezero.net (envelope-from , uid 0) with qmail-scanner-1.25
(clamdscan: 0.87/1179. spamassassin: 3.0.4.
Clear:RC:1(96.231.171.126):.
Processed in 0.118108 secs); 16 Feb 2008 13:42:48 -0000
Received: from unknown (HELO bedrock1) (96.231.171.126)
by 0 with SMTP; 16 Feb 2008 13:42:47 -0000
To:
Subject: Your Article About ...
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 08:39:42 -0500
Message-ID:
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Importance: Normal
Content-Length: 178

Say what you will, I stiill feel better knowing folks can locate the info.

Thanks for all the support guys, I appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Vikturtle

Amazing article, Vic. I would like to address your article's content.

I've spend some time now checking your links and doing other research on this topic. (Wikipedia is a great starting point. Plenty of other websites via Google.)

I was a bit doubtful when I first read your post. But I am now a believer. If anyone still doubts: follow the links in Vic's article! Google some of the people involved! If you do, I think you will agree that either horrific impropriety is going on (probable), or some very seriously organized and widespread hoaxing taking place (not likely).

Either way, the situation seems like it would be easy to investigate, given proper authority. It calls for some dedicated FBI investigation and explanation. If the FBI can't or won't address this, then Congress should.

The truth should be uncovered. Someone should be punished for this. If we can't get an explanation and some justice, then maybe our civilization is just too far gone. I hate to believe that, but maybe it is the unfortunate case.

Don't give up Vic. You are very brave! Keep up the good work!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

Either way, the situation seems like it would be easy to investigate, given proper authority. It calls for some dedicated FBI investigation and explanation. If the FBI can't or won't address this, then Congress should.

Well, in a sense, this has already been 'uncovered'. There are a few books out on this...and the author of the book had help from a former CIA Director. So lots of people have been involved in investigating this alread. But many of them are DEAD now.

The problem is....it seems like the case (so to speak) has just stopped. It hasnt moved forward at all since the books have been written

If you want to know more about the case....read the books - im about half way thru it.

www.franklincase.org... - for the books

www.franklincase.org... for the in dept report.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
With some of the things that I've seen written about Gannon, I would be truly shocked and amazed if he would bring litigation against you. That's not to say that it couldn't be coming from somewhere else. This is a horrid conspiracy and there appear to be a lot of dead people around it.

I hate to not have substantive, concrete sources when mentioning something as unusual as this, but, did you know that Hunter S. Thompson was reportedly researching this story around the time that he committed suicide? Just google his name along with Gannon and Gosch.

I'm not worried about Gannon suing you. Nothing in your article hasn't been published before. "Just stay in the light" as they say. And my heart goes out to you for fighting the good fight. This kind of thing cannot be covered up. We need to expose these evil bastards.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Thanks Buck,
That is a much better way to end a long day instead of the attention whoring comment above.

Whether or not folks believe me or not, it's been an interesting day.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

The problem is....it seems like the case (so to speak) has just stopped. It hasn't moved forward.
www.franklincase.org... - for the books
www.franklincase.org... for the in dept report.

Thanks, Greeneyed. I think you nailed my concern.

It seems like there is evidence to dismiss all of these claims, yeah. But I take that into account with my previous statement. IMO, there is plenty of evidence to continue an investigation. To me, these casual refutations look like cover-up, dismissal of evidence, laziness. I think there are some facts here that can't be explained away.

I appreciate your links. I will continue to look. Maybe my opinion will change as I uncover more info. I suspect my position will only harden, but we will see.

EDIT: Several times in the past few hours, while researching, I hit the phrase “needle in a haystack” and I got mad. (No citations. It is too late and I am ready for bed.)

The other day, while fixing a light fixture in my barn, I accidentally dropped a small screw. It landed in a stack of hay. I thought, “this is the proverbial nightmare”.

I decided to take a shot at searching through all that hay. It took me about ten minutes of dedicated searching to locate that dropped screw. It wasn’t that hard after all.

Needle in the haystack? Dismissive, and lazy! I am sure the FBI can do better than that, given all their resources and ample authority. As you said, there are a lot of people DEAD. The whole allegation is horrific and perverse. It is a serious subject worthy of ongoing investigation and extended effort. Discovering the truth requires work!

(That’s all I wanted to add – goodnight!)

[edit on 17-2-2008 by Buck Division]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Wierd. I had no idea that Gannon still publishes a crazy neocon blog. What a bizarre dude. I thought he had vanished from the public eye after being exposed as a prostitute.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Interesting. 2 thinkgs Ijust noticed.

Like I said, I havent finished the book yet....however, I just looked at the Franklin Case site....and it seems that one of the people that was convicted just died in 2003 of apparent natural causes (uh, huh). 2003 is pretty recent. www.franklincase.org...

Second thing....

The mother of the "missing boy" said she just received another picture of her son - and she posted it on 2/18/08 !!

www.johnnygosch.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by flashback

That is one thing I find VERY odd. There was SO MUCH controversary surrounding him. But it ended after a few articles. Now he is some big time blogger!

How the heck does a person w/ such a tarnished and confusing past - stay in the 'lime light' so to speak? Very odd.

I also read that is has REFUSED to do a DNA test to proove he isnt the missing Johnny Gosch. Hmmm.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join