It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been censored

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Fiat iustitia ruat coelum

"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."

-Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus

This is rough stuff and the dedication required to get any form of positive result is verging on the superhuman. Anyone who undertakes such a task deserves all possible aid and comfort from anyone serious about studying conspiracies.

This may not have the pleasant fantasy aspect of much UFOlogy but this is a real monstrous evil with enough resources to make its defeat a serious task indeed.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

I figured as much, but what am I supposed to do? Spread the word is all I can think, cause if it happens, well folks will know why.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
There are some very sick and yes, evil people out there. This is nothing but scary.
Ironically by chance I came across the unaired Discovery channel episode you mention in your article, just the other day. It was on google video (I`m pretty sure or else it was YouTube), unedited and very disturbing. This is obviously part of a huge conspiracy connected to very wealthy and extremely powerful people.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by V Kaminski

Yea, I guess I know there will be difficulty, sucks when you're just trying to find the truth and I guess I did, damn.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This IMO is the most dangerous and truthful conspiracy to date.

Sure their may be some things up for debate, but the premise alone is so

distrubing that it threatens to wake up enough outrage to pull american's

out of the comfort of their couches and off their ipod's and actually speak

up against this. The only problem ( and it is likely one the subconscious

realizes first) is that by looking in to this , you risk the vulnerability of

realizing that organized "evil" does occur and for whatever reason's is

protected from fractions inside high towers of authority, thoughout the

world. And this may be too much for some to digest, so they will refuse to

believe it is possible, before they "investigate" from a perspective which

they are biased to find some angle to rationalize it does not exist so they

can sleep easier. 02 cents

thanks for re-hashing this story i wonder what the owners of the site think

about it?

[edit on 16-2-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

I don't know what the owners think, but I hope they appease me. I agree about this being a major conspiracy and I am beginning to think this is the biggest one about. Cause I've written about UFOs, Blue Beam, Psychiatry, Ron Paul and a myriad of other subjects that folks claim are censored, but this subject is the first time it's ever happened to me.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
A lot of people use the threat to sue as a way of scaring people. Considering the line of work the OP is in it might be worthwhile to sit down for an hour or so with a good libel lawyer and discuss the lay of the lawsuit land.

If some guy writes to you and tells you to contact your lawyer, that in itself might only be a scare tactic. A real legal challenge to you might require the receipt of some sort of letter of intention from his lawyer, or some sort of notification from the court. Anybody can run around saying that they are going to "sue you", but actually doing it, I'm sure involves more concrete steps.

You should also, in dangerous cases, consider having your work vetted by a libel lawyer before publishing it. Up here in Canada a famous journalist named Peter C. Newman, did that very thing before calling Conrad Black a crook in print (prior to Lord Black's recent conviction), but was still sued, and found libel, so even that doesn't always work. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is one thread where there just must not be any derailment. Like Desertfae's Inslaw thread this is one where the subject matter is vital, involves capital crime, is documented, and is affecting real live people right now and into the future. Any derailment should be ignored totally.

To the OP- keep calm about all this and stay the course.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Hopefully it is just a threat to intimidate me, hopefully. I still maintain I did not defame him, I said nothing more than hundreds if not thousands of bloggers have already said and I said it less offensively than most.

I guess the difference is I come up in Google News and most Bloggers do not, well I did this morning, this evening is a different story.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikturtle

Very scary. I have heard of rumors such as these. I heard a rumor of a US Marshall who kidknapped a young girl in Oklahoma and sold her in Las Vegas. Later I was viewing TV show on MSNBC called Big Idea with Donny Deutsch and he had a guest on who seemed to confirm this rumor.
Very scary...my hats off to you.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Thanks for the support DogHead! It really means a lot.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
ent a few times with poor results. Sickening.

EDIT to add:
piscesallmedia.com...

This is the repost of your article.

[edit on 16/2/08 by DogHead]

The part about the archaeological summary is really fascinating, if it could be corroborated. I haven't looked up this PhD who wrote it. I'm usually skeptical about this kind of thing, but if it is true that those tunnels exist...wow...

Others have speculated about entire underground cities - secret government complexes that none of the public know about. If these tunnels are there, who know whats else might be?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I just read your article...

Very well done I will say...

This topic is close to my heart and I believe very important to society, so I applaud your perseverance..

Question...

Why not post it here as well?

The owners and administration of this site are the finest in the world at protecting the work of their members...

I am positive they could be a big help to you...

Semper

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Very eye openning. First thing., the poster who mentioned getting a legal person : lawyer to go over any controversial articles "one" writes. Is a heck of a good Idea! Just by the fact of possibly mentioning a 'person' that might be in said article, that later someone uses (connections) against them (e.g. running for political office), and they have to explain why they were mentioned in and article about "place subject here", maybe that’s the reason somebody got PO'd.

I remember a while back Don Eckerd (co-editor) of UFO magazine wrote an article about thousands of missing kids ever year (late 80's I believe he wrote it) and it was along the lines of what you wrote, I got the same gut wrenching impact, but I don't think he mentioned names, maybe scenario's and such. I believe he's a former law enforcement officer also.

Any-who-Wow!!

good luck!!

Ruff

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Good point, I will. And I did, thanks, duh.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by Vikturtle]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Hi Victurtle

I remember the media coverage of the McMartin preschool trial.

I was shocked at the conclusion of the trial to learn the charges were all dropped, I always just knew they were dirty.

This is an important and shocking story that needs to be made known.

I hope you'll forgive me, in retrospect I really should have asked first, but I've taken the liberty of submitting a link to your article to Digg.com.

I would like to encourage everyone who reads this thread to go to Digg and "digg" this article, as a means of spreading the word.

This is the link to take you there:

digg.com...

If any one knows of any other ways to spread this story please consider doing so.

Umm...if Victurtle says it's okay...

[edit on 17-2-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Please put it anywhere you want, just make sure my name is attached, cause I'd like to leave a trail in case the worse happens. I knew it was a dangerous subject going in, but even I am surprised by what is occurring.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
You shouldn't be. Writing about apparent rebellious or fringe subjects which are actually part of the Hegelian dialectic is one thing. Actually crossing the border into the Land of Night is another.

Molech / Moloch for example was, and is, worshipped. An eater of children... going all the way back.

You have crossed the fairy tale witches and ogres and discovered them to be real. So be it. Just keep as much light on yourself as possible.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
great article i have to say. It's a very interesting and disturbing area of research.
But i don't understand when you said you were censored from Google. Doing a search for your name in Google, the first hit was the article in question. So how do you know you were censored?

edit to add...in fact, it doesn't appear censored at all, a search for the articles name in google (and google news) brings it up as well:

[edit on 17-2-2008 by geek101]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

On Digg.com it's a direct link to the article, I'm glad you approve.

I used selected bits of your copy to introduce the link, again, I hope that's okay.

I couldn't have said it any better than what you had already.

I'm going to look into submitting this to other venues, I'll keep you and our fellow ATSers posted on my progress.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join