It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been censored

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Don't know if I started this thread in the right place or not, but feel free to move it wherever.

That said, I'm a writer, a learning writer, I'll admit. I like conspiracies and see a lot of merit in many of them and others are just mightily entertaining. Anyway, I wrote an article, published on line last night around 10:30pm about Johnny Gosch, McMartin Preschool and the Franklin Cover Up, this morning I received an email from Jeff Gannon telling me to contact my attorney and by 6pm this evening damn near all traces of it have been removed from the internet.

I've never been censored before, I thought I had touched some nerves over the short year I have been writing, but this is new, any advice.

Here is a link to the article www.americanchronicle.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikturtle

Interesting. I bought the book, but havent had a chance to finish reading it, due to my heavy school load this semester.

With that said....what all did his email say...or was that just it?

What do you mean?

by 6pm this evening damn near all traces of it have been removed from the internet.

Do you mean traces of the "case" or traces to your article?

Im going to save your article, and read it later...as this case is of much interest to me!

GOOD LUCK!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

All traces of the article, this morning it came up on Google News and Google, this evening it did not. Earlier it came up on Dogpile, later it didn't, very strange.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Wow, powerful stuff!

If you want to repost it somewhere else U2U me!

Great article.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

If I knew how, I would. Feel free to post it anywhere, before it has totally disappeared.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Vikturtle]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

He said it was untrue and defamatory and should be removed immediately, also to consult my attorney for advice.

I figure it is an opinion column and when I spoke about him I quoted the Washington Post and The Raw Story and then I used the words rumor, speculation and coincidence about the rest.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Outstanding article and post worthy of every ATS members attention.

This entire topic sickens me. I have no doubt that this is all true, and the cover-up runs from the very top of our government down.

You are one brave woman to have brought this back into the limelight. All Americans should be outraged and demand an investigation into the entire sorted affair.

Flagged and Starred... and I wish there was more I could do!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ok. I just read your article. It is very well written and is a great overview of the entire case. I also love how you added links to the various resources of the case.

Not that you asked for a review...but there you have it

With that said....like I said earlier this case absolutely facinates me. I am majoring in Criminal Justice and minoring in Forensics. I hope to use my education and previous jobs to work on cases such as this.

I have to wonder....if this case came out TODAY....would we get a different outcome? Would all of these people have been prosecuted? Would all of these children's testimonies and evidence been thrown by the wayside?

When I was growing up, while all of this was happening....I knew NOTHING of it!!! I didnt really read newspapers. There was [obviously] no internet and I dont think there was anything such as Fox, CNN, MSNBC that we could watch on TV, so it would have been hard to reach everyone w/ news such as this. Im pretty sure that there is still a very large amount of people that have never heard of this. In fact, I asked my parents about it...and they had never heard of it!!!

But TODAY...I cant imagine a story of this magnitude would have been so easily swept under the rug. Not with all the resources to get the info out!

Anyways.....thanks for keeping this story "in the news". I did have a question though...are you aware of any NEW information that has come to light?

[edit on 16-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikturtle
reply to post by DogHead

If I knew how, I would. Feel free to post it anywhere, before it has totally disappeared.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Vikturtle]

AT the bottom of doghead's post...click on U2U....it will open up your private messge area and you can send him a private message!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I am going to scrape the article and repost it on the Pisces forums with an attribution to the author and the source as well as a "reposted with permission" blurb.

This sort of devil cult stuff is a pet hate of mine and something I pursued as an inquiry agent a few times with poor results. Sickening.

admin edit: removed link

[edit on 2-17-2008 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Most links I discovered were older as you saw, the Jeff Gannon stuff was 2005 and I found a blog, but could not refind it when I was writing, about Troy Boner passing away in 2003.

I barely remember the McMartin case, my son was just a baby and I was busy at the time and I never heard of the Franklin case until the internet.

I'm not sure folks would handle it much differently now, but maybe that is why so many kids are zombied out on Ritilan these day, I don't for a second think the problem has lessened over the years.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Yea! I'm such an idiot sometimes. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Welcome to the world of edited history. I admire you.
Do watcha gotta, but know their is always a price... expect difficulty. Great ante. Well done.

Vic

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If anything in your writings are true and can be corroborated with facts I don't see why anybody can take you to court but just to scare you from posting the facts.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Thanks, I appreciate it. I think the safest thing for me to do is get the word out. I knew it was a scary and dangerous story going in, but felt compelled to write it and despite the darkness of the subject, felt much better after it was done.

As far as Mr. Gannon and acquiring a lawyer, I still feel I quoted ligitimate sources and when I expressed my ponderings, I used the words rumor, speculation and coincidence.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I think you chose your words very well so hey get yourself a lawyer also and see what happen.

Just tell them that you will be suing if necessary.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If they take those steps of suing you please U2U me at once.

I will do everything I can to help you on this.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You have some very interesting articles. This article you feel is censored of evil is truer than can be imagined. I see evil in peoples faces and they, or more appropriately, evil, knows it.

I viewed many video clips on missing kids and this hidden evil lurking around people of authority and power who are to weak to resist the opportunistic way of evil, fall to its passing possession without question or reason.

Evil is a power unequal to the good. Evil will destroy good if it intervenes. The reason it appears as this, it is far easier to do evils bidding than be good. With this, I believe we are in the realm of evil where it moves unopposed with free wills position of choice. One can either be good, or one can be evil. Look at the evil senator larry craig cruisin for some action in a toilet. He has the look as one with evil but denies he is gay as evil will play that game so well.

Yes, evil lurks where children play. Not always in the children, but in those with authority over the care of children.

Cops, priest, teachers are the first contact with kids, evil residing within these trusted figures are hidden well by there protectors of the facts. Who will believe a kid........

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Now that I know how, I will, Haha.

Wish I knew a lawyer on a personal basis, just to run this stuff by him. I would be lying if I said it didn't freak me out a bit, freaked me out worse to see the articles disappear off the web, but I knew I wasn't going to take it down, I worked my butt off on that article.

I know I am one of thousands to mention the Gosch/Gannon thing, I wonder if all of them have received a similar email.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Don't be surprised if there are unwanted eyes peering upon this thread!

Be careful what you say here!

[edit on 16-2-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join