It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Left Behind?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I might think the OP were nuts, if I hadn't read something similar on the Project Camelot website only a few months ago.

They posted some emails from an alleged Norwegian government-employee/politician, basically a whistleblower who said exactly the same thing -- that people are being carted off to humungous, safe underground bunkers to survive some undisclosed catastrophe that would wipe out most of mankind. The bigwigs from the world's governments expect to have to ride it out down there for about five years until it's safe to come to the surface again. Even though the mailer stayed anonymous, the Project Camelot guys swore they had his real name and had verified his existence.

Let me try to find the URl... oh, here it is:

www.projectcamelot.net...

I am a Norwegian politician. I would like to say that difficult things will happen from the year 2008 till the year 2012.

The Norwegian government is building more and more underground bases and bunkers. When asked, they simply say that it is for the protection of the people of Norway. When I enquire when they are due to be finished, they reply “before 2011”.

Israel is also doing the same and many other countries too.

My proof that what I am saying is true is in the photographs I have sent of myself and all the Prime Ministers and ministers I tend to meet and am acquainted with. They know all of this, but they don’t want to alarm the people or create mass panic.

Planet X is coming, and Norway has begun with storage of food and seeds in the Svalbard area and in the arctic north with the help of the US and EU and all around in Norway. They will only save those that are in the elite of power and those that can build up again: doctors, scientists, and so on.

As for me, I already know that I am going to leave before 2012 to go the area of Mosjøen where we have a deep underground military facility. There we are divided into sectors, red, blue and green. The signs of the Norwegian military are already given to them and the camps have already been built a long time ago.

The people that are going to be left on the surface and die with along the others will get no help whatsoever. The plan is that 2,000,000 Norwegians are going to be safe, and the rest will die. That means 2,600,000 will perish into the night not knowing what to do.

Read the whole text (and a later update) at the link provided. So, I tend to believe the OP's story... it just sounds too similar. Of course, if it's true, we're all F****ED.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

I do recall reading this before. Just figured it was more planet X fiction. If this is the case, I hope that planet lands right on my head because I want to go first!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

I did a reverse lookup. Here is what resulted:
Reason: No listings were found.

We searched for 8519165320 , however, we could not find any listings to display.

If you want to play some more (because I truly believe this is a total hoax(including Planet X), but what the heck), try this
RESPECT---->Aretha Franklin---->Franklin Institute (which has a connection to Horticulture

Anyone else want to play?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

There are many underground bunkers in Norway, but they were built during WWI and WWII for soldiers.
Here is a location of one of them:

The Costal fort of Ergan: Restored German subterranean fort from WW II. Today a museum.Exhibition of local war memorials.A network of underground bunkers, headquarters and soldiers' quarters. A breathtaking view over Hustadvika, Bjørnsund and the inland towards The Atlantic Road.
The above comes from the following site:
www.bike-norway.com...

You can find many more, if you just do the research.
There is no Planet X. The science just doesn't mesh with such an object.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

I don't know where on earth would be a safe place. I checked the RSOE site today and globally there are earthquakes and volcanoes erupting.

I do have one question for Qween: What thought(s) caused you not to go?

I don't know if this has been posted before:

Ocassionally Planet X peeks out from behind the sun long enough for someone to catch a glimpse of it. These pics, taken October 2006, show one of those times

www.detailshere.com...

Edited for word omission.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Siren]

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Siren]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaOfTheOmega
I think you're all missing out on something here - if we want to assess the source's legitimacy, I think the most pressing concern is where these flights are being observed. There's always the possibility than an ATSer lives nearby and can corroborate/refute the claims.

Having been gone from the ATS scene for about a year now, I don't think I'm qualified to comment on any of the other aspects, however.

Agreed,

I would also ask that the OP provide any scanned evidence of these letters that he said he received before his friend left. If he's worried this will ID his friend... he can easilly blurr or erase the friend's name using microsoft paint. I know this might not necessarily prove one way or the other since it's easy to fake evidence, but at least it can give something for ATSers here to scrutinize.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by Vector J

I did a reverse lookup. Here is what resulted:
Reason: No listings were found.

We searched for 8519165320 , however, we could not find any listings to display.

If you want to play some more (because I truly believe this is a total hoax(including Planet X), but what the heck), try this
RESPECT---->Aretha Franklin---->Franklin Institute (which has a connection to Horticulture

Anyone else want to play?

AHA!!! I knew it! they plan on using aretha frankling as fertilizer for their horticulture experiments at the franklin institute!!

pretty sneaky sis! connect 4! (or 3 in this case)

On a more serious note. I'm still not convinced of the authenticity. There are simply too many gaps/glitches in the OP's story. Granted I'd expect for a normal nervous human being to mess up every now and then. That being said however, I don't expect the kind of gaps I found either (saying one thing, then saying another completely opposite thing). Then again, I could be wrong.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Question]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The coast to coast caller in sty's reply on the 1st page is on a Tool album
it's on the Lateralus album and the track is called Faaip De Oiad (last track) it's 57 seconds into the track and it's a clip from the same call on coast to coast

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
This is all the usual end of the world stuff. I've lived through three end of the world events so far so I consider myself one of the lucky ones......DUH!

If there was a conspiracy with "top" people being shipped off then there are certain "top" people you would notice. The royal family for one. As far as I can tell they are still all there in their palaces.......

So as long as the royals remain NOTHING is happening. Oh my god I've just admitted the royals are good for something, I hope my dad's not reading this!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
This is all the usual end of the world stuff. I've lived through three end of the world events so far so I consider myself one of the lucky ones......DUH!

I can still vividly remmeber the Nostradamus Propchecy of the end of the world and when it fizzled out into nothingness I felt robbed, so I then held my hopes up for the Halleys Comet prediction of world catastrophe. The next 15 years I spent hoping for the next flavour of the month to come along hopefully with some kind of impending doom of human kind.

Alas I finally woke up and the rest is history...the world ends for some indiviudal every day, its called death. Religion has typically had the sole ( soul ) rights to this genre for 1000's of years but now others are cashing in on the mountain of money to be made from gullible jips ready to part with their cash!!!!!!!.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I wonder if we really want to be two miles underground when a rogue comet slams into the earth, tectonic plates and volcanos go live, and subterranean structures begin to collapse? Seems like fleeing to a different room in a burning house, but perhaps they will all be safe down there, after all.

I'm with Enthralled Fan, let's just get it over with.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I started this thread to ask for help and advice, it seems that I was expecting too much, although there have been some helpful posts, I can`t
keep involved with the flow of things. Label it as a hoax, if that makes you feel any better about things, it is perhaps of no importance, at this stage.

I don`t know how to end an account here, but perhaps one of the helpful people on here may be kind enough to do that for me, perhaps the Moderator who asked for full background details, which I u2u`d to them, without reply.

Thanks to the people who share similar views to me, I shall not be posting anymore, Bye!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

You come here for 9 months and becuase of the one thread you've made, which you don't want to now involve yourself with, your leaving, what the hell?...

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I'm sorry to see you go Gwenn, though I quite understand your reason. Many of the people here are rude, nosey, demanding and arrogant. I'd already made that deduction about many of the members in my first few days here, after seeing how they wrecked havoc with other threads. It's a bad scene that keeps repeating itself. And to top it all off, moderators asking for personal details is driving a lot of people away! That's as bad as our nosey government in USA here.

I couldn't find any way to delete our own accounts.

This certainly is not the place to be talk about alternative topics!

Though I haven't seen any commercial plane flight formations, I'll think of your friend if ever I do see one.

Take care Gwenn!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I have been following this thread with great interest, but as it got past the 3rd or 4th reply it has become infected with an ugly looking substance.

Qwenn has posted something he experienced, and something that could really be nothing at all out of the ordinary - as simple as someone being headhunted for a job somewhere, no conspiracy, no tin foil hat crew.

The gang of thread crappers that have soiled in this thread should be ashamed of themselves. The amount of useless and pointless posts trying to nit-pick stupidly small pedantic points is embarrassing to say the least. I was wondering on page 4 how much of this Qwenn would actually take, seeing as he is semi-retired and probably has a lot better things to do than come on here and be run through a multitude of tests by people who want nothing more than to be the next "hoax unraveller".

I hope he doesn't leave the site - although if the moderators are quick to pin him for information, and then not bother to even reply, maybe he's better off not returning to this thread at least.

As a sidenote, there's two threads on ATS that are purely about people "thinking" things had happened to them - no proof whatsoever. Why don't the people thread-crapping in here try and threadcrap in those? Is it because they know they will be banned from the site if they try it in those particular threads?

On the OP.. I am not the kind to dismiss things out of hand easily - D4rkKn1ght's postings were a welcome refreshment for me from the normality here of hoaxes and old, rehashed material. I believe both what he spoke of and what Qwenn talks about could easily be a possibility, although I have some loose ends as to whether they could co-exist together. It would be handy to have some more information but it's obvious from Qwenn's postings that would be pretty difficult now it's in the legal land, that's if he does come back here of course.

edit: Possibly unrelated but I have heard some strange noises in the last few months between 11pm-3am GMT. I know my aircraft pretty well and it just doesn't fit anything I've ever heard. Some very powerful engine(s?), loud but distant, lasting a long time, and no visual (with a clear sky and stars bright). I wonder if it is some kind of jet formation?

[edit on 12-2-2008 by adjay]

[edit on 12-2-2008 by adjay]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I don't know why people that make these threads will often disappear or run away.
If i had something really interesting to say, i'd love answering questions of all types.

I can't wait for the day I get abducted so I can come to ATS as soon as I get back home.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
That's my thought. 1st post by the way so forgive any "misnomers." If I was truly "in the know" on something like this I would be telling everyone. I'd contact every news outlet available and be writing every newspaper to let them know what's going on. I assure you a few questions from people on a message board would be too easy to answer.

If you're really worried about the gov't coming after you then you aren't too confident with your story. If the world is really going to end you shouldn't be too worried about the gov't coming to take you away because you already know the world's going to end soon.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I know Qwenn a little bit, and from what i know, he appears to be truthfull and honest.
I really wouldn't expect him to try to create a hoax..

On the other hand, i'm not a believer of the end of the world theories, but as has been pointed out before, it could have just been a set of strange coincidences, to which people started giving too much meaning, once they read about them..

I've lived through so many ends of the world, that i stopped counting. The only people for whom it really ended, were those, that were clinging to the belief so hard, that when it didn't happen, they ended it themselves.

I lost a very good friend that way, and i wouldn't wish it to anyone.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by adjay

Excuse me, but since when is asking for further information considered "stupid small pedantics"? Sine when is asking the OP to try and explain the gaps in his story considered "nit picky"? Sorry pal, he's being asked these questions for a reason. His story does not seem to add up, there are some holes, and when asked further about it, he conveniantly can't get any further information for one way or the other, people here can't help but take this as a red flag and think it possibly a hoax.

Remember the motto here "deny ignorance" and the way to deny ignorance is by asking questions and continuing to ask questions until the gaps are filled, regardless of how you may feel about our questions towards the OP. The motto here isn't "take every conspiracy everyone here says and believe it because it's true" if I wanted that, I'd join religion, or watch Fox news.

Some here may think that the OP's story is plausible (myself included) but without any further information, no further proof or evidence, nothing but conveniant circumstances that don't allow for the OP to provide further information, it can't be helped but be speculated as this whole story being nothing more than a hoax. For all we know, the OP could really be just a 15 year old behind a computer making this all up and having a laugh at our expense and now that he's being asked to provide proof, he's going on damage control.

By the way, I find it interesting that the OP had said that he too saw the words "respect" from his friend on a t-shirt as well (like on the video... how conveniant that he remembered it only after watching the video instead of mentioning it on his first post. Sorry, but if I was truly seeking help from people here, I think I'd want to list this as an important piece of information) or some such thing so that no one can find it and later on in his posts, it has changed from being on a t-shirt, to it being written on a piece of paper. Yet another gap to be filled.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join