It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Left Behind?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Qwenn,

Thanks for a very interesting post - I have some simple questions that no one has asked yet....WHO - EXACTLY WHO - offered you this job? You say that the job was offered multiple times over a span of years, were the offers from the same individual over that span? Are you still in contact with THAT individual, or has he/she similarly picked up and left? It would seem to me that the best way to solve this (since you're concerned enough to post here) is to contact the individual/organization that offered the job in the first place OR you could always just "out" the individual/organization who offered you the position here on this forum. Obviously the position was offered to many people, since your friend accepted the job, so your safety (if that is a concern for you) would not be signifigantly compromised. I look forward to your answers to these questions.

TSZodiac

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Interesting story. A previous poster said to send the phone number to the three amigos. But how about posting that phone number for us all to see?

[edit on 2/11/2008 by Blueracer]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Well common sense would tell you that if a "dooms" day event were going to take place the government is not going to tell us...? And the reason they wouldn't tell us in the U.S. is for governmental structure assurance. If the event had any chance of not wiping out every thing the government would want to ensure that what entact government bodies survived would stay in power. The United States is a business and at all cost the business has to have measures of operating when key elements are not working. My lab has 5 full time employees and 10 part-time and H.R. and a Operations tech/officer. If we travel to conventions my Tech officer and I are never on the same flight? Why? In case one of us gets killed in a accident the lab will continue operations untill my affairs are settled on.
The government is NEVER going to let us know in the event that it's bad enough to take a good part of our country out. Cause the government wants to ensure proper control over what part of the country is still clicking. They would loose all control over society in a "dooms" day event by warning the public. This is not going to pan out like hollywood in Deep Impact or such movies. At lest I fully think so.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Who is the group? These people have money and are dedicated but are they gov't or a private group? Are they located underground? What is the significance of the planes? Is this group chartering the planes? Did they tell you that you will die in this global catastrophe if you don't join their group? Are they scientists? Religious? Do they all live on a base together? Do they use money aside from paying off debts here?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed!!! It is interesting to notice that several ET contact cases I have researched down here in Brazil mention something like a global upheaval that will affect everybody, and that mass displament of people would occur under the auspices of what the contactees call Occult Government. It should be happening now....Odd coincidence?! I do not thing so. I guess that something very important, of biblical proportion is happening under our very noses.....

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
i just want to say, if our own doomsdays doesnt trenscend all things evil in humanity-and that we care about power and control in the eye of our own doom- then firends, do we really deserve to live?

if we this is what our brain can think of doing; to protect power and wealth when we may all vanish. then our species is so far behind in civilization, that i dont think the universe will miss us a bit.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by felipecb
ET contact cases I have researched down here in Brazil mention something like a global upheaval that will affect everybody, and that mass displament of people would occur under the auspices of what the contactees call Occult Government. It should be happening now....Odd coincidence?! I do not thing so. I guess that something very important, of biblical proportion is happening under our very noses.....

Well, i thought so too, when i first heard of these theories. It all seemed to make sense to me, so i firmly believed, it was going to happen, just as the "contactees" were told by the "aliens".

But then it didn't happen once, then it didn't happen twice, and then it continued not happening every single year in the row, even tho the "contactees" were assured by the "aliens" it is going to happen before the end of the year.

After looking at it a bit more objectively, i realized that this is nothing new, but rather a constant state of things, here on Earth.

There are always groups of people preaching the "end of the world" at a certain date. And they are always wrong.

For pretty much every single year you can find at least one group of people, firmly believing that the end will be that very year. But usualy more than one group.

Yes, yes, it is enough for them to be right only once, and we're f*****, but for gawds sake, this "end of the world" thing blows the story about the boy crying wolf, comletelly out of proportions....

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Headhunting was and probably still is a very common occurance in the professional world, it was very rare that you ever know who you were being approached for, sometimes your own employers would do it to assess your loyalty to them. It would only be after an initial grooming period that they would show their hands. Still one post that mentioned children going missing, caused me to worry, if someone was talked into selling up and liquidising their assets, that would leave a large sum of money there for the taking, if that person were then to go missing after handing over the cash. It does not bear thinking about. As for the telephone number, it is stored on the mobile phone which they gave to him, which he left for me to leave a message for him. Neither of us have ever owned a mobile phone before, which may be hard to believe, but I have it in storage with the last bits of his.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well, I may prove to be too gulluble, but I have flagged and starred this thread.

I don't see why the OP would be signed up with ATS for close to a year and then break out with a big hoax. I understand that many people here have been witness to many hoaxes, but until I have, you'll all just have to bear with me as I gain my own experiences.

The events described here are plausible. I don't care for any "debunk" attempts based on how a different poster might have handled things. Those posters are not the OP, their not the guy being referred to, and their not the group of individuals that may or may not have contacted the OP and the missing friend. Therefore, what they would have done is a very moot point.

It sounds to me like the OP is definately in some type of research/development/scientific work for a company that handles sensitive projects which would require the strict background checks and psych evals. This isn't unheard of even down to janitorial positions with some companies. So trying to debunk this thread on the basis of his line of work being compared to his comments regarding his background checks goes nowhere in my opinion.

Trying to dissect any "errors of timeline" is also a sketchy way to debunk someone. When any story is told in retrospect, the timeline can get intertwined. IE The OP not knowing his calls were connected to the missing guy's new position at the time. When a series of events gets retold after the fact, it is very common to hear people retell the story with the "added insight" becoming a stream-lined portion of the story. Sorry, not debunked for me from this either.

As for not having any of the paperwork - My own mother gave me all of her personal information "just in case" a few years ago. Insurance numbers, who to contact for what, etc... Now.. if you asked me to prove this to you, I couldn't. I don't have a dang clue where I put that stuff and after two house moves, I doubt that I'll ever see those original papers again. Does this negate that my mother gave me this info? Nope. Very often at the time of events, importance of various things just aren't that clear. If the OP was basically working through a checklist of to do items for his friend, it's very plausible to know that he wouldn't have kept the original papers. Heck, I don't even have a certified copy of my birth certificate to prove to the "document requirers" that I was even born.
Still not debunked for me.

So -- Now on to the OP:
Is it possible for you to contact your telephone company pretending to be your friend and ask for a copies of the phone bills for the 12 month period prior to your friend's disappearance? If you've got some boxed up old bills and such in storage, you should have all the info you need to get away with this. The rep at the end of the phone won't have a clue as long as you have the info needed. Call first as yourself and ask for the same thing so you know what questions will be asked.

Once you get copies of the bills, start doing the phone number look-ups on those numbers that you can not readily identify. It's time to find out where your friend went.

Also -- get that blasted cell phone out of storage. Call your phone number from it. What does caller ID show? Just the number? Then do the number look-up to see if it is in your friend's name or another name.

Let's work with what we have, folks. If this is bunk, it will show itself to be so. In the interim, focusing on the clues and getting the facts that research will give us will get us farther than a bunch of folks screaming "liar".

Edit: Correction to the length of time the OP has been signed up. I was reading the date format incorrect. Still holds, tho. Why generate a giant hoax now?

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Apsaroke]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Also to the OP:

Even though it may be time consuming, would you be willing to list an inventory listing of thgins your friend has in storage? Just a summarized listing?

I ask this for two reasons:
1 - it sounds like your friend was trying to leave you clues in a way that might not be detected by those he was leaving with. By carefully reviewing ALL items, you may uncover something else.
2 - What you may consider to be benign, someone else here may raise a question about that could lead to more answers.

At this point in time, if there is something being prepped for like a global catastrophe, I'd be ripping through absolutely everything that he left.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
P-s-s-s-t - Just in case you don't know ... U2U's are private messages and if there's a blinking "U2U" on your menu at the top; then, you have messages.

I sent you two U2U's. Did anything help at all? I hope so.

Best of luck to you in your search for friend and truth.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I don`t know if I can even still get access to any of his belongings, as this was eventually all left in the hands of the solicitor, I would have to contact him and ask if I could still get to it. As for leaving clues in it, that is possible, the way everything was packed up in clear storage boxes with a laminated a5 sheet with the contents written on it, looked like he was packed for a move and then told that he could not take his things with him. There was little left "unpacked" as it were, perhaps the idea was that his belongings would be returned to him afterwards. I will contact the solicitor and ask about this.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Qwenn. Qwenn was so excited when he started. like he wanted to get to the bottom of this. ya know? know he wants to hand us 'what little he knows'. we've seen this time and time again. that's why I love ATS. we can get to the bottom of things around here. we've hit a brick wall with our good friend Qwenn. find ourselves here often don't we?

Yea i wanna find out what's gonna happen come 2012 as bad as the next man, or woman, but let's face it, we got this guy cornered and he's looking real flustered. say what you want Qwenn, but i'm only watching to see you drown bud. unless of course you can surprise us with some good info, but that ain't gonna happen.

I don`t know if I can even still get access to any of his belongings, as this was eventually all left in the hands of the solicitor, I would have to contact him and ask if I could still get to it.

wait thought you couldn't get a hold of him? ugh, how convenient.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by jboogienoj]

[edit on 11-2-2008 by jboogienoj]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
selective reading of a post does no one any favours, I said in the post that I left things in the hands of the solicitor and would contact him to see if I could still get access to it, meaning contact the solicitor. The solicitor is still very much around, the atmosphere here goes from bad to worse.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

He had tons of collectables, some of which must be very valuable, but I have had to put the vast majority into storage as I just don`t have the time at the moment to clear it all.

I don`t know if I can even still get access to any of his belongings, as this was eventually all left in the hands of the solicitor, I would have to contact him and ask if I could still get to it.

If you don't have access to his belongings now, how did you plan to "clear it all" when you had time? I'm just trying to understand the order of events.

How did the handling of the storage unit occur? If the solicitor obtained it and provided access to you originally, how long of a rental is there on the storage unit? IE How far is it paid for in advance? If you secured the storage unit, how did you pass access to the solicitor?

Can you list the items that you did not place in storage and why weren't certain items placed into the possession of the solicitor?

Unfortunatly I have no papers of his left, my part of the agreement was completed a long time ago, the sale of the house is being dealt with by a solicitor. I have not tried to find out how things are going in this, but as far as I know there is no way to contact him.

To Jboogie: However, since the OP was replying specifically in regards to his friend's paperwork and every other use of the male pronoun in the rest of that reply is specific to his missing friend, you're assuming the 1 use of the male pronoun was directed to the solicitor. If want to debunk, do so without hinging the debunk on a badly placed pronoun.

Back to the OP:
Sounds good. Clearly understandable that the solictor would be the one with the authority over the belongings. Since I'm not well versed in UK terminology, I'm assuming the solicitor is the own with all of the power of attorney's to complete the sale of the home, etc? Can you confirm?

He only left a forwarding telephone number, which when I needed to contact it, sounded weird, it was a woman saying that it was an answering service, but asked for a refference number, even though it was a live line, when I could not give a refference number, she asked for my name, address and telephone number, I hung up.

Do you remember if she answered with a business name or just a "hello"?

In one he talked of a mass of flights, each with six or seven jets full of people, travelling togeather in a formation flight and that this would be carried out over a period of many months, strictly in a prioritised fashion.

This was in regards to letters that he left. What was the topic content of the rest of the other letters? With you equating them to letters, I'm curious as to whether or not they were addressed to anyone or if they contained a salutation of some sort and if so, what was the salutation?

It was clear to me at the time that he had no intention of returning, his only goal in life was to pay his mortgage off and he was a long way from doing this, but the funds were there at the end.

When you went to pay off the bills, was this large sum of money already recorded into the check book by your friend or did it arrive later on?

I will contact the solicitor and ask about this.

Much appreciated. Also, when speaking to the solicitor, let us know what instructions the solicitor is under to handle the funds coming from the sale of the home.

Thanks for responding!

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Apsaroke]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Lets stop the nitpicking and get on with the questions the OP asked!

Has anyone else noticed the increased amount of air traffic, specifically aircraft flying in formations?

Has anyone else noticed random, "normal" people suddenly disappearing without warning?

Those I believe were the questions posed.

Who cares if this person is legit or not, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!!!

JEEZ!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Wow Qwenn! Great insight. Sounds a lot like this video on YouTube about 2012 and the planet X theory...and the end of it all.

Or it COULD be book manuscript, too...

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
First off. Do you have access to a scanner? I am not saying I do not believe you nor am I saying that I do. I just want to know more and possibly see some of the documentation itself.

Second. A planet outside that of Pluto has been found. NASA LINK. It is not neccessarily Nhiribu or a brown dwarf but it is still there.

Third, I hope the OP is right because my retirement plan requires an apocalyptic scenario, because our economy is screwed

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Lets stop the nitpicking and get on with the questions the OP asked!

Has anyone else noticed the increased amount of air traffic, specifically aircraft flying in formations?

Has anyone else noticed random, "normal" people suddenly disappearing without warning?

Those I believe were the questions posed.

Who cares if this person is legit or not, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!!!

JEEZ!

1. Night flights of helicopters going from north to south down on the west side of the I-65 corridor in Lower-Middle Tennessee. Assumption is the increased traffic is heading to bases in Alabama. The helicoptors are low-flying enough to rattle the windows on the house. One night they(it) sounded as if it were landing in the pasture and the rotor noise was loosely over head of us for about 2-3 minutes time. This type of activity has increased significantly over the past 12 months. Previous to that (going back an additional 6 years of my having lived in this home), we would occasionally (every couple of months) get day-time flight helicopters such as Chinooks flying over head. Now, everything is at night and occurs roughly 2-3 times per month. Nothing new or increased with jet or airline commerical presence.

2. No but then again, I don't know any "normal" people. lol

Sorry if questions to the OP bug you, but I'm more intrigued about his friend's absence and where he went to. While answering these two questions from the OP answers about disappearances and increase fligth activity, it does nothing to try and determine what would be behind such things if they are being noticed elsewhere. Providing this is no hoax, the missing friend IS the missing link to knowing what is going on.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I personally am unsure of the "planet x" hype- maybe just disinfo, really good disinfo at that. But it's the same disinfo that ronald wienland is portraying within the religious sects. FYI R. Wienland stated that the 144,000 (144,000-ish IMO) have been sealed. or are being "sealed." however you want to take that. This would fit in perfectly with him. We are getting closer to the "seventh seal" being opened... the thunders of the 6th seal are getting stronger. Religious propaganda not intended, just attempting to define what is going on in the world... and the events that will be happening. Now I just have to wait for the NSA to come knock down my door

It would also fit in perfectly with the "Alternative 3", "Matrix", "Da-Vinci Code", "Space Odessy: 2001", big: ETCETERA-- disinfo as well. Those stories lace fact with fiction to create a sense of disinfo, but put all the common parts together and things fall in place.

I have been watching this thread on ATS mobile V2.0... I didn't feel like "txt typing" a response lol.

As far as the "lawn to mow, mortgage to pay, knows too much info":
Personally my mother knows nothing about me, let alone my finances, my best friends indeed know more than she does most likely. People don't need lawns if they live in apartments...
It's not too hard to live off-grid and let someone else handle things, just ask identity thieves.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join