It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Left Behind?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I was aproached about 8 years ago and asked if I wanted to put my knowledge and experience in horticulture and propagation to good use. I was curious about what I was being asked, so I said well yes, but what are you talking about. The reply was, if we were dependent on living off of a limited supply of produce, could you devise ways of making what we had, produce more. At the time I was going through a family berievement and a whole life changing experience, which took my whole life over and caused me to make a massive lifestyle change, so I said that I would have to think about it. I was again contacted several times in the following
years, asking very similar questions, but adding that the stakes were high and that I would have to declare whether I was in or out. I decided to say no to the offer, but added that I may be interested in the future.

The next time I was offered the option, I was given a 28 day decision which was backed up by no extra imformation, except to say that it was on a need to know basis. I declined, but a fellow collegue of mine did accept the offer and he mailed me to say that he would shortly be leaving to follow up on his new position. He also said that he would not be coming back and asked me to take care of some of his affairs. Whilst I was clearing his house, I came upon some papers which he clearly left for me to find, amongst them were some papers, letters if you could call them that, which were obviously never meant to be sent. Some of the details in them were shocking in the least, they reffered to a global threat which was about to happen, which needed an immediate evacuation of sectors of the population, to avoid a massive loss of human life. These papers were stored in a way that meant that they could not accidentally be mixed with his other many mundane papers. In one he talked of a mass of flights, each with six or seven jets full of people, travelling togeather in a formation flight and that this would be carried out over a period of many months, strictly in a prioritised fashion. At the time I gave little thought to these papers, thinking that they may have been a draft for a book. However over the past few months I have seen many group flights of jets with six or seven of them at a time, traveling in what could only be called a formation. I have started to worry that something big is happening and that we are the last to know, this has been happening on an almost daily basis for the past few months and it is far beyond the local air traffic. Has anyone else become aware of this kind of activity?

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Qwenn]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Which locations are being evacuated? Is it supposed to be a global disaster, or just a local but widespread disaster?

It's pretty obvious that the guys at the top are going to take care of themselves first, and most of us aren't on any priority lists. So if they're evacuating, they aren't going to tell us.

Even if it's a local disaster, how do they know what areas are safe to evacuate people TO?

Any info on what kind of disaster it might be?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hmm, sounds suspect. I mean in this day and age, 'Global disaster' would result in the end of the world or at least human life in quite a short space of time... Where are these people planning on heading to? space?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
From what I understood from the information left to me, it was a major global event, in with the papers was a signed copy of the book Alternative 3, except that it was signed by my friend and collegue and dated 23rd September, but no year. He is, or was a complete straight laced and down to earth kind of guy, but he added to the insciption " see you on the other side? ". He had no family, to speak of, much the same as myself, but the whole of his house was boxed and indexed, as if he had no intention of returning, but wanted his affairs to be in order for whatever reason. He also cancelled all of his direct debits and his pension funds etc. It was as if he were dead and I was being asked to be his executor. His bank accounts were cleared and all of his outstanding debts were paid, even though prior to the event he did not have enough funds to do this. Almost the exact amount needed was deposited into his accounts and cleared. He was obsessed with being in charge of his own affairs and somehow managed to continue this to the end, even though he seemed to need me to tie up the loose ends, even though there were none. He left me a birthday card, which said " See you on the other side " which was the same as the book inscription. I have not talked to anyone about this, untill asking if this has happened to anyone else here. Just how many people could be going missing in the next few months? It may sound suspect to some but, I am talking about a normal, some would say boring guy, which most of the people who know me would say the same about me, but with a skill which would be of use in troubled times. He is a Hydroponics expert and lived and breathed his talents, talents which could be put to good use if needed.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

I am curious as to what your collegue meant by not coming back. Does that mean, ever? If he plans to never come back, well then, this should answer your own question right then and there!

It also seems this is taking a long time for this event to happen since you said you were first approached 8 years ago. Did you grasp any further time table based on what was in the papers? When was the last time you were offered this option?

sty

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
it reminds me about this video:
Part 1

part 2

also I remember about a Coast to Coast call where the caller was very disturbed. Listen to this one , it is really disturbing! I do not think that the caller is acting : he means it or he is mental

I did not know what to believe until I found this NASA picture :

from the date of 19th of January NASA is reducing the resolution of the STEREO sattelite in such a way that nothing can be distinguished , however the old archive is constantly showing this anomaly since 2006 .

[edit on 10-2-2008 by sty]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It would have been less than a year ago, he has been gone 5 months now on the 23rd of this month. He only left a forwarding telephone number, which when I needed to contact it, sounded weird, it was a woman saying that it was an answering service, but asked for a refference number, even though it was a live line, when I could not give a refference number, she asked for my name, address and telephone number, I hung up. It was clear to me at the time that he had no intention of returning, his only goal in life was to pay his mortgage off and he was a long way from doing this, but the funds were there at the end.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sty

What do you think the anomaly is? I would love to listen to the YouTube links you provided, but I am on dial up and it would take forever. Can you give a condensed version of what the person was saying?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Your reply made the hair on the back of my neck stand up! Chilling.

Did this fellow have any family who might have a forwarding address?

Well, if he has any other issues with his affairs, maybe he will be getting in contact with you. It could be things are not as bad as this all seems though. He must be confident in some type of future if he was concerned with taking care of his affairs and paying off his mortgage. I mean if it was the end of the world, would it matter if somebody paid off their debts?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Now this is disturbing, one of the things which he wrote to me in a post it note was the single word " Respect ". I have just watched a little bit of the first video and my blood ran cold, this is not the way he talked and to write the word respect out in a single quote, now seems bizarre. It is written on the girls t-shirt. Does this word ring any bells to anyone? I will watch them all tomorrow and see if I can learn anything from them ( Thanks ). As I said he has no family and no intention of returning, he is a very ordered person and I believe is the reason that he wanted to clear all of his debts and commitments. He had tons of collectables, some of which must be very valuable, but I have had to put the vast majority into storage as I just don`t have the time at the moment to clear it all. He lived life for himself and others, I find it hard that he decided to go like he did, but the one thing I know for sure is that he was sane and level headed and would not disappear for no reason, there must have been a reason but as yet I have not been able to tie the loose ends togeather.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sty

If that's supposed to be a planet, it sure has a lot of dents, cracks, and uneven features to it.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

I wouldn't bother too much with it all mate, its just more sensationalized garbage about the end of the world

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have been observing more and more strange disappearances of animals across the world in the past two years. Whole area populations of birds, dolphins, bees, and even large populations of animals shrinking without any known cause. these kinds of things are on the news a lot lately.

I wonder if they (whoever they are) could be making some neo Noah's ark with out telling anyone. whether they are going to keep them in some kind of underground bunker/zoo or take them to another world, without more info I suppose all I'm doing is speculating, but it is some food for thought.

Also: the natural disasters world wide seem to be snowballing, Katrina, that huge earthquake in Asia, those freak tornados in the south west. again just speculating, but when you put them all together it starts getting creepy.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Another reason to explain his paying off and settling all his debts and affairs could be as an overt cover. Think about it, if you were to "disappear" in the same way as this gentleman did by taking a job with what I will presume is the government then leaving your mortgage, car note, pensions and all other debts with a negative balance that could cause a lot of unwanted questions.

If your affairs are in order less people will come looking for you, especially if you have no family or others to worry about back home. If you still owe 200K+ on your home, car, student loans etc... then sooner or later collection agencies will come a knockin' and people will start to wonder and questions will be raised that may cause a whole mess of problems for the government (assuming he left for a "govt" job.) It would behoove his "employer" to cover his debts just for that aspect alone.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Apex Predator

Why yes, that is a very good explanation! Considering this person has no family, it would be a way to keep other people from looking for him. I never would have thought of that!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Qween, maybe your friend was saying to have high reguard for Planet-X. In other words do not take Planet-X lightly be aware and be prepared. He did not put it down on paper or on a computer the word respect it was written on a t-shirt where he knew no body would look except you.

Since he was probably under top secret clearence he knew he had to give you one word to fill in the blanks. You knowing the field he was in concerning horticulture and hydroponics and you both talking about your work he knew you would finally pick up on what he was trying to say.
Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You say you have seen group flights of jets in the past few months? In what direction were they heading? What sort of terrain is in the path of their flight? I guess what I'm trying to ask is, "where do you think they were going?" Thanks for an interesting thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If Nibiru is real and if it does smash into us, why prepare for it? What can you or we as people, what can you possibly do other than live the best you can until that day arrives?

I have had several dreams of taking pictures of a purple planet that was extremely close to earth.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Dr Deagle has talked about the Horizon Project that is a top-secret project to relocate the best DNA genes and skills / technology and this program has been ongoing for 60 some years...

Strangely if you goto www.conspiracycentral.net they have a documentary sitting there called The Horizon Project - which details that roughly every 5200 years the Sun is on a cyclical path in its orbit around the Milky way - and that at the center of the Milky way is a collapsed Black Hole - that is spinning rapidly as theoretically predicted by Hawking - This black hole because of its high rate of rotation actually emits a gravitational beam and thus the flat accretion disc shape of the Milky way...

However our cycle is according to the documentary will be done around Dec 21, 2012 (give or take a year) and that is when we will cross the path of this intense gravitational beam emitting from the center of the Milky Way galaxy - the effects will be to 'rip' the earth in its rotational position right around - causing the oceans to wash in inland thousands of kilometers...

They base their data on sudden and rapid and repeated magnetic pole shifts that have been ongoing for quite some time - and have been catalogued in the ice samples at the North Pole..

This is disturbing because there are more and more posts of this nature ongoing occuring in various threads...

But apparently the weather will get worse and worse as we approach this beam with all the strange weather and solar and climatic effects (super this and that)...

I'm trying to remember the posts about some government official out of Europe who was briefed on it etc - cannot remember where that was read..

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
At some point, assuming this is not a hoax, his disappearance would be noticed by neighbors. For instance, most communities have ordinances regarding lawn height. Un-mowed lawns usually have the compliance officer at your doorstep after about 8" of height. In addition, you said he owned his home, so I assume that there is property tax to be paid periodically. Again, at some point the authorities would come in. Failure to keep the house heated (assuming the location sees temps below 32 degrees at some point) could result in frozen pipes, which bust, etc. There just seems to be a lot of loose ends that don't fit here. In addition, although most people accept the fact that Alternative 3 was fictitious, even if the author had stumbled onto some "truth", it certainly would not have been called Alternative 3.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join