It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

So, a question begs to be asked: even though you are supposedly "one amongst many", do you not think, with the US Government's almost biblical amount of resources at it's disposal, that they would not bother trying to find you simply because you live in the same area as many other area 51 employees, and there are several hundred of guys doing your job?
Why would that put them off?
Do you think they would'nt be bothered because of the scale of the search?
If I was head of Security, and after seeing this, I would instigate a thorough sweep of all personel, bar none.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Beamish]

To continue this line of thinking (aloud), and to figure out what you have on mind. Would you tell us what level of understanding do you have of the security (or lack of it) of information over the internet.

In other words, what makes you think that the super machines that the DoD/NSA employs will NOT be able to trace back to you? Please do not say that a pawned computer will be able to hide you.

(I feel like I am at cross purposes with myself, whereas I want the full truth as you may be willing to tell I am not able to let go of your motives.)

[edit on 2/6/2008 by 2believeor0]

[edit on 2/6/2008 by 2believeor0]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
You mentioned contact possibly happening at the end of this decade. Does DoD or any other group have plans for this event, and is there any interest by our Gov. in the individuals that have had contacti(abductions).

Witness2008, it was zx4551 that mentioned contact possibly happening at the end of the decade "if the world continues going into a mess." His thread is here.

zx4551's thread

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I see the other thread by this noone817 was stopped because of it seemingly leading other people on. I see by his answers that it seems to be concerned with Bush staying in Office by creating a catastrophe later this summer. And I see where if the right questions are asked he will give an answer.

Ah, I do not want to dissuade this person from answering questions if he is indeed legit, but in all reality, there are many other people who would have to go along with anything that would cause Bush to stay in Office over the Election coming up and then again I think in my opinion just off the top of my head that Congress would have to go along with that. Right now, I just do not see that happening, so I have to lean the other way and state that I just do not see where that would be possible no matter who is Elected into Office by the Election. I just do not think that I live in a Country where that can happen, even when WWII was going on. I know that Bush thinks that the President should be allowed to run again for 4 terms like in the time of WWII, but frankly I think the Congress just slapped the heck out of that ever happening just recently. That makes me view this as just another conspiracy in the works, and the premis of the entire whole agenda is just that out of this person, sorry to say. I do not intend to slight anyone here if what is brought out is something people should be concerned with, but lately with what is going on in this world and with Iran, the Country especially with Congress would not support that. Also mentioned was some of the things John Lear was talking about, and then I would have to think about that and the only thing I could think about that is that of the spacecraft John Lear mentioned because that only seems reasonable for me to assume at this time. So continue on giving answers to only questions that you want to, but then now I think like some others now on this thread.

Until I know for sure, I can not ascertain what those questions would be about to ask him except the questions that I stated previously in this thread. If those type of questions allow this person to answer the way that he deems he wants to allowing the cloak and dagger agenda then I hope he realizes that and gives the answers he wants to give.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
zx4551 has started a new thread here

Thread title: Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817

Originally posted by Xnseal
reply to post by no_one817

OK, i have a question. besides the well talked about private security, is there any military security force protecting area 51.

Yes, at the Cedar Gate and the Back Gate. The guys in the trucks are all private.

Cedar Gate is not an entrance to Groom Lake.

It's pretty obvious to me you have nothing to do with Groom Lake, but I'll give you one more chance. What is the callsign of the ground crew?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I sense a few more skeptics coming out of the woodwork here. I've saind before, skeptics are good. The reason for this q and a was supposed t to show my basic knowledge, my story not swaying, and my honesty.

It's lose lose with some people. If I didnt pose a q and a, people would shout I need one. Then I do, and I'm a hoax because of it. I press on, however.

So many q's as I caught up, some legit, some out of this world.

I'm going off of memory here... I have never seen a coke machine. Not sure what 'break rooms' you are talking about but Ive seen a few microwaves in rooms before for basic things. If a fire was caused by a shotty plug from microwaves, it didn't happen when I was there and it didn't turn into the talk of the town.

Moving on..

Debriefing tactics include one to one interviews. A Janet flight does not leave until myself or someone else has a one to one interview with each employee from janitor to secretary. For a low level risk employee it is a simple q and a and a reminder of their policy agreements.( non disclosure contracts)

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I sense a few more skeptics coming out of the woodwork here. I've saind before, skeptics are good. The reason for this q and a was supposed t to show my basic knowledge, my story not swaying, and my honesty.

It's lose lose with some people. If I didnt pose a q and a, people would shout I need one. Then I do, and I'm a hoax because of it. I press on, however.

Usually one opens one's self up to questions after giving their presentation. It's customary for a reason.

I'm not being skeptical, I'm trying to be efficient. There's no need for a drawn-out thread of pulling teeth, in my humble opinion.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

Originally posted by Xnseal

OK, i have a question. besides the well talked about private security, is there any military security force protecting area 51.

Yes, at the Cedar Gate and the Back Gate. The guys in the trucks are all private.

Cedar Gate is not an entrance to Groom Lake.

It's pretty obvious to me you have nothing to do with Groom Lake, but I'll give you one more chance. What is the callsign of the ground crew?

Did I say it was or wasn't? My men man the cedar gate was simply my only point. I'm not giving the call signs, sorry sir. If you found what they are for your self, good for you, but thats a breach in security that can put other people in to this whole mix.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Is GL exclusive to earth based aviation or are crafts being developed that have or will have the ability to travel outside the earths atmosphere?

To your knowledge, do crafts like this already exist?

If yes are they reversee engineered from alien crafts or are they a product of man himself?

If they are reverse engineered, how was the technology obtained?

Roswell?

Can you shed any light about the situation on the moon? Have we been there? Was what was televised the real deal? Are we currently on the moon?

I have made up my own mind on most of these issues but I think it would be interesting to see what a former area 51 employee has to say about them. If you have no definite answer would you mind leaving an opinion or an educated guess?

Thankee Sai

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Quick question, since your vacation just ended, shouldn't you be at work at noon on a Tuesday?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Long time lurker here... Hello everyone...

quick question

How would one get a job at area 51, I mean i'm sure they don't post them on monster lol.

But if one were truly interested in working their via the private sector, what would you have to do?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Quick question, since your vacation just ended, shouldn't you be at work at noon on a Tuesday?

Check your facts sir, its Red Flag again.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrm143

quick question

How would one get a job at area 51, I mean I'm sure they don't post them on monster lol.

But if one were truly interested in working their via the private sector, what would you have to do?

Well to work as a civilian you would have to be stationed from nellis or hired privately from egg

You then have to pass a series of background tests. Verification of U.S. citizenship; a polygraph; fingerprinting; a test for illegal drugs; credit and records checks; interviews with former and current colleagues, neighbors, friends, professors; a search of investigative files and other records at Federal agencies; a search for criminal records; a personal interview with you; etc.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Why wouldnt you work when Red Flag is happening? Shouldnt they require more people, like you said earlier - when Red Flag is going on?

I guess I dont understand and am looking for clarification.

Also, are you active duty or a civlian?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I noticed you have answered questions that were posted after mine.

were you planning on answering them or are my questions irrelevant to you, a supposed area 51 employee?

if they are, forgive me for i thought that was the field of research area 51 and the GL facility dedicated itself to.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrm143

quick question

How would one get a job at area 51, I mean I'm sure they don't post them on monster lol.

Well to work as a civilian you would have to be stationed from nellis or hired privately from egg

You then have to pass a series of background tests. Verification of U.S. citizenship; a polygraph; fingerprinting; a test for illegal drugs; credit and records checks; interviews with former and current colleagues, neighbors, friends, professors; a search of investigative files and other records at Federal agencies; a search for criminal records; a personal interview with you; etc.

So do they "post" these jobs, or is it kind of who you know?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

What would occur, if say, a hundred or more people decided to cross the boundry and continue marching toward the base?
Could they honestly shoot or arrest all of them?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Why wouldnt you work when Red Flag is happening? Shouldnt they require more people, like you said earlier - when Red Flag is going on?

I guess I dont understand and am looking for clarification.

Also, are you active duty or a civlian?

I am a civilian now. My paychecks are from EGG. The base is much more empty during Red Flag. I am brought back at the end to debrief. I believe Ive explained this before.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numb2itall

What would occur, if say, a hundred or more people decided to cross the boundry and continue marching toward the base?
Could they honestly shoot or arrest all of them?

Yes they can honestly shoot them, though I'd doubt anyone would give them the order to. 100 people wouldn't get further than 50 feet. If anyone would try and run, then you could expect shots to be fired.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
[sarcasm] [parody]

Originally posted by Roland Deschain
Is GL exclusive to earth based aviation or are crafts being developed that have or will have the ability to travel outside the earths atmosphere?

First of all, there are no craft being "developed" there so to speak. Aircraft development and prototype manufacturing takes place off-site through the efforts of hundreds of private firms. Sometimes large pieces are shipped to GL where they are re-assembled for flight testing, but again there is nothing developed there as one might think. As far as trans-atmospheric craft being tested...sure. There have been quite a few. Many scale prototypes and a few full sized ones that I know of. None of them were spectacular, but served as flying testbeds for advanced avionic/propulsion methods and some really cool flight control surfaces (but nothing far fetch sounding, merely a few generations forward of current technology)

To your knowledge, do crafts like this already exist?

Yes.

If yes are they reverse engineered from alien crafts or are they a product of man himself?

Nothing reversed from alien craft or anything, lol. I think those are just old tales that the fringe community keeps afloat because it's a lot more fun to imagine exotic craft with magical technology as compared to standard advanced nuts and bolt man-made technology or something. The craft they are testing and have tested are nothing more than advanced versions of current technology. Some really advanced, some not so. But no anti-gravity stuff or zero point energy, lol. There has been some testing of EM/EL propulsion, however it is, at this time, nothing more than an assist to conventional technology hoping to increase aircraft range and fuel mileage by reducing drag and whatnot. Promising test, but very far from practical at this point, and never will be able to propel a craft on it's own unless we hire some fool like Bob Lazar to use his magical element 115 as a power source.

Can you shed any light about the situation on the moon?

Theres a situation on the moon?

Have we been there?

Yes

Was what was televised the real deal?

I don't have any reason to think it wasn't...but I wasn't there. I wasn't even alive at the time. Do you somehow think that by working at GL on your first day they sit you down for new employee orientation by showing you the standard military safety videos concerning your area of work and then fill you in on the greatest secrets modern mankind afterwards, lol? Why on earth would you think I would know anything about some sort of situation on the moon? I'm too busy reverse engineering an alien craft designed to once and for all defeat the metric system and keep the eye above the pyramid on US currency scanning the inside of your wallet while it reads your mind. No time for moon nonsense here....moving along....

Are we currently on the moon?

Not my area, the moon conspiracy office is down the hall, next to the chupacabra offices and bigfoot's office. Again, guys, this is nothing more than a military base used for testing and research of military hardware...not the repository for every conspiracy on the planet. It's actually a pretty boring place. Just because it's "secret" and has been made into some sort of modern folklore doesn't change that reality.

Man, this is fun, I can see why the OP does it. I should open my own thread so I can provide meaningless, uniformed answers to people for my own amusement. It's fun everybody, go on...give it a try.

Why don't all of you pick a single question you want answered in this thread and give it a go to see how fun it is? The end result will be the same, but it will be way more entertaining for you.

[/sarcasm] [/parody]

My point has been made, and with that I bid this thread and this hoaxer goodbye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join