It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Excuse the dramatics of this title. but I felt it would gather attention to the thread away from the hoax of the other guy. I want you to ask away. But please, remember other threads and posting I have written. Don't ask me about anything scientific. I am not a scientist and wont be able to explain dark matter to you. Thats not my job.

With that said, and the mod's approval. Ask away.

PS to the mods. Any questions they want answers, ask away, I will not shy away, but I will not place a call into the ATS mix for obvious reasons.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
i wasn't being sarcastic. i really am excited.

so what did you do there?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

How much influence do aliens have in our little world?

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

being a chef, is there really a cafeteria that is in the area 51 installation that has cooks and everything?
if so, how many of them see, or know what is going on there?

Also,

Is there any truth to the time travel experiments that other guy was talking about???

How many civilians are employed there compared to the non civilians?

How many live aliens, and dead, are there on site?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Ok my first question

How did you come to work at Area 51?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Here is mine too:

If you are keen on keeping your ID secret, how come you have divulged the fact that your job is to de-brief, you live somewhere in las vegas, and were on vacation recently. I would say that would make it real easy for the PTB to identify you.

Also, you had, earlier, mentioned that you will tell stuff that does not happen. So tell us, what does not happen. Specifically, is GL not purely a site for testing earthly craft?

[edit on 2/5/2008 by 2believeor0]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Excellent.
And thanks for having the ***** to post.
Firstly, any insight on alternative energy sources? Maybe just a direction to follow?
As you can probably see from my location I have had on many occasions the opportunity to witness test craft that I can say for sure don't run on JP4.
I understand from your posts what you actually do, so won't ask for diagrams and theories, but sometimes in the field, somethings get overheard.
Also, just for giggles, have you noticed an exodus of people over the last 6 or 7 years, maybe less people to frisk, familiar faces no longer showing up, maybe a Colonel from somewhere close having more access?

Carefull !!
There might just be a snake in the sagebrush , or should I say, a cow on the extra testicular highway.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
where is the hydrogen for their scramjet engines imported from?
How many gallons are the LOX tanks?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

OK, i have a question. besides the well talked about private security, is there any military security force protecting area 51.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
so what happened after area 51 was told to clean up. i know they got in trouble for the toxic mess they had going there and started a large clean up process. how much of it actually had to move to the different facilites around the nation. and did it actually get expanded under ground during clean up.i know a couple craft got unburied during clean up do you know what they were and did you get to see them.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes

being a chef, is there really a cafeteria that is in the area 51 installation that has cooks and everything?
if so, how many of them see, or know what is going on there?

Also,

Is there any truth to the time travel experiments that other guy was talking about???

How many civilians are employed there compared to the non civilians?

How many live aliens, and dead, are there on site?

Well there is hot lunches. But its not like school where I get to meet and greet wit whoever prepares the meals. For all I know the food was prepared in Vegas and flown in to gl. I don't ask. So cafeteria, yes, faces to the people who make the food, no.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numb2itall

Ok my first question

How did you come to work at Area 51?

I don't want to get too much into my history, for obvious reasons. I was brought into gl through nellis. From there my paychecks are now signed by egg( easier than typing eg and g for future ref.) because of the fact that my expertise is much more in security.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0
Here is mine too:

If you are keen on keeping your ID secret, how come you have divulged the fact that your job is to de-brief, you live somewhere in las vegas, and were on vacation recently. I would say that would make it real easy for the PTB to identify you.

Also, you had, earlier, mentioned that you will tell stuff that does not happen. So tell us, what does not happen. Specifically, is GL not purely a site for testing earthly craft?

[edit on 2/5/2008 by 2believeor0]

I believe I've answered this before. TO sum up... 2600 plus employees. Lots of security employees. 3/4 off during red flag. 90% of us live in Vegas or Alamo. Hope that explains why I feel that info doesn't point me out.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
how much longer do"they" think they can keep a51 and gl closed to the public?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Do you have any reason to believe that members from other countries have access or are privy to the information of what goes on at GL? For instance do you think that high ranking officials from UK for example would visit there and be involved in any operations? Or would you guess that this is strictly US stuff and no one else might have ET tech?

Just to clarify I don't mean do we share weapons and vehicle plans what not but more concerning possible Extra Terrestrial technology.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotrox
Excellent.
And thanks for having the ***** to post.
Firstly, any insight on alternative energy sources? Maybe just a direction to follow?
As you can probably see from my location I have had on many occasions the opportunity to witness test craft that I can say for sure don't run on JP4.
I understand from your posts what you actually do, so won't ask for diagrams and theories, but sometimes in the field, somethings get overheard.
Also, just for giggles, have you noticed an exodus of people over the last 6 or 7 years, maybe less people to frisk, familiar faces no longer showing up, maybe a Colonel from somewhere close having more access?

Carefull !!
There might just be a snake in the sagebrush , or should I say, a cow on the extra testicular highway.

Not much insight. What we are using now at gl, will be the future of automobiles in about 15 years however. unless govt bills speed up the process, which I doubt. I honestly hear a lot. But A lot of what I hear or debrief, I have no idea what it is. For example...

If I were to debrief a couple of pilots on an exercise they were just apart of, I can promise you they know more about it than I do. I do not witness anything I debrief. So if I were to mention the small details I see all day, I prob would look like a hoax as I have no idea what x has to do with y.

Sure theres turnover as there is with any job. A lot of the old timers are slowly leaving. 10 year contracts run up at the same time for lots of folks. Some are renewed and some are not.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xnseal

OK, i have a question. besides the well talked about private security, is there any military security force protecting area 51.

Yes, at the Cedar Gate and the Back Gate. The guys in the trucks are all private.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Why is there more security at Area51 for Red Flag when Red Flag is based out of Nellis? And How does Red Flag affect Area 51?

Im curious, because we have Red Flag here....and my husband has worked Red Flag at Nellis for the past 7 years.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Do you have any reason to believe that members from other countries have access or are privy to the information of what goes on at GL? For instance do you think that high ranking officials from UK for example would visit there and be involved in any operations? Or would you guess that this is strictly US stuff and no one else might have ET tech?

Just to clarify I don't mean do we share weapons and vehicle plans what not but more concerning possible Extra Terrestrial technology.

Certain pilots and ranking officers are always at gl from other countries. Definitely not an all American facility. I do not debrief most officers(foreign and domestic). I can tell you not many out of towners(mostly pilots) that I have debriefed have had a long interview with me... meaning they don't see much.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

So, SF doesnt patrol the grounds - just the gates?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join