It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
with the latest news coming out on an assassination attempt on obama before the election. does this thread have some merit now???

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
where did my post go?> it says i posted. yet. nothing .again .i am revamping this due to the attempt on Obama's life

edit: nevermind. I see it now

[edit on 27-10-2008 by bknapple32]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

first of all, thanks for sharing your experience's with us, i find it very intresting.
What i wanted to ask is:Is Bob Lazar telling the truth to your opinion?, and is it tru that there is a huge underground facility right under GL. ?

P.S. sorry for my bad english typing, i'm European-Belgium (I have to translate everything i want to ask all the time in my head ... :-) )

greetz Michael V. Belgium

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817

Originally posted by 2believeor0
Here is mine too:

If you are keen on keeping your ID secret, how come you have divulged the fact that your job is to de-brief, you live somewhere in las vegas, and were on vacation recently. I would say that would make it real easy for the PTB to identify you.

Also, you had, earlier, mentioned that you will tell stuff that does not happen. So tell us, what does not happen. Specifically, is GL not purely a site for testing earthly craft?

[edit on 2/5/2008 by 2believeor0]

I believe I've answered this before. TO sum up... 2600 plus employees. Lots of security employees. 3/4 off during red flag. 90% of us live in Vegas or Alamo. Hope that explains why I feel that info doesn't point me out.

If your posting here the NSA all ready knows thats why they have things like Narus STA 6400, which is a semantic traffic analyzer. The Narus STA technology is known to be used particularly by government intelligence agencies because of its ability to sift through large amounts of data looking for preprogrammed targets. And guess what if your working at area 51 your a pre programmed target. They see everything you do on the net. In fact probably have a capture site at your isp.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Lmao, I was going down memory lane of my old posts... Found this gem of a thread. I still kinda wonder what came of all this. 4 long long years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37   >>

join