It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
If any of you are wondering if no_one was at all right about the symbol above S-4, send that over to Zorgon. He was the one who originally asked that question to no_one as proof that he's been there.

I want to add that there's stories that the Dulce base also uses symbols/carvings above doors there. I believe the Dulce symbol is apparently a black triangle. It wouldn't surprise me if each base like this has it's own unique symbol. I also want to add that it took no_one a little while to finally acknowledge that queston at all. If all he wanted to say was "carving", he could have done that back in the other thread when Zorgon first asked if he didn't want to say what the symbol actually is.

reply to post by AmethystSD

Think about the two people that have the best shot at becoming the next president. Hillary is a woman and Barack is an African American. Even if Bush or anyone else in the government isn't planning to kill Hillary, there's groups of people in this country who do not want to see a woman become president simply because of the fact she's a woman and they don't believe women can do what a man can. There's groups of people who don't want to see an African American as president because they feel all races that aren't white are beneath them. Neo-Nazi's and the KKK for example.

No matter who would win out of those two, it's going to make history. Either we'll have a woman for a president or an African American. There's groups of idiots out there who don't want that to happen.

I've heard the theories about Bush creating a terrorist attack to stop the elections to keep him in power and use that as an excuse to enact martial law, long before no_one said anyting about it. He talked about it like it's a brand new idea and that he's the only one to have ever mentioned it outside Area 51. I remember people here on ATS talking about it last year. The same goes for one of the candidates being killed to stop the elections. Neither of these theories are new.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If anyone still cares about this thread, I received a u2u from no_one817 stating that despite being un-banned he is still unable to post. He also stated that he is still in the process of getting something to the "3 Amigos" to prove who he is/where he works but that will still protect his identity.

I have asked him if it would be OK to post the u2u here but have not gotten a response yet. As soon as I do, I will let you know.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
im glad no_one is still around but i am disappointed in the mods if its true that he still cant post.

the way the mods have been, im betting that no_one cant post. which is odd because the mods addressed the issue and made it seem like he could

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by moderndayHanSolo

We know what we "need to know"... See? Even ATS is compartmentalized!

I hope no_one comes back to post too. The jury is still out in my book as to who gets to cry foul, and when that cry is listened to.

For example, shortly before the ban was applied to no_one, a mod left it in our hands to decide if his story was tolerable enough to continue.

Does anybody remember a vote? I musta missed it.

Then the ban, now this. I thought the First Amendment worked everywhere in our country. I'll have to read the Constitution of the United States again.

Let's just say the longer the posting ban continues, the fishier things look here.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well here is what no_one said to me via u2u:

Hey, what happened to you? Are you ever going to return to your thread and answer the questions about what happened? I am still very interested in what you have to say. Please feel free to u2u me.

scooler1

I am in the process of sending a piece of evidence for SO to review and determine if he feels I am who I am say I am. For whatever reason, people think I can still post, which has been untrue. I might not be 'banned' but I am still unable to post. There have been a lot of false assumptions made and statements that have just been plain wrong about me. I understand the pursuit of truth, but people are making the same careless mistakes when making a statement about me that can be easily refuted on simple research of what I have said.

I will post again as soon as I am allowed to. Until then, I await SO's decision. I never agreed to send them anything personal, to the contrary of rumors.

So i guess the ball is in SO's court, so to speak.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
Well here is what no_one said to me via u2u:

Hey, what happened to you? Are you ever going to return to your thread and answer the questions about what happened? I am still very interested in what you have to say. Please feel free to u2u me.

scooler1

I am in the process of sending a piece of evidence for SO to review and determine if he feels I am who I am say I am. For whatever reason, people think I can still post, which has been untrue. I might not be 'banned' but I am still unable to post. There have been a lot of false assumptions made and statements that have just been plain wrong about me. I understand the pursuit of truth, but people are making the same careless mistakes when making a statement about me that can be easily refuted on simple research of what I have said.

I will post again as soon as I am allowed to. Until then, I await SO's decision. I never agreed to send them anything personal, to the contrary of rumors.

So i guess the ball is in SO's court, so to speak.

The longer it takes, the easier it is to "Make" an ID. A simple military ID blacked out , his MOS, a W-2 or 1099. These things would be readily available and scanned and send via email in a matter of minutes. The more time he has, the more time he has to fabricate Identification.

He should have been required to provide this info immediately.

I still stick with my post about debriefs. Only Military personnel would o this. Not some private security firm.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by j_goose

Goose, are you military? Perhaps if and when no_one posts his ID , you could make a comparison. But something tells me that its probably hard to "make" an ID with the kind of clearances required for what no_one is claiming, even if given some time.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by scooler1

Thanks for keeping us updated, scooler!

reply to post by nightmare_david

Well, of course there are people who don't want candidate X to win. No_one's story, though, is specific about who would want to be eliminating one candidate or the other.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by j_goose

Thank you.

That's been one of my points from day one. He keeps making people wait. The longer it takes him, the more he can easily make up stuff.

All you have to do is look at the time inbetween his first thread and this one to see how long it took him to finally come out with his story. IMHO the whole story about trying not to get caught (the whole IP tracking thing) has gone down hill seeing as he signs in more than once every single day. I wouldn't risk it that much. This is Area 51 we're talking about. If an employee of theirs posts on an internet forum, I'm sure they have the means to find that person very quickly.

I still think him and zx4551 are one in the same and if people would read through entire threads, they'd see I was far from the first to bring that up. One person posting as two people on an internet forum isn't the hardest thing to do. All you have to do is post in two completely different styles. I get treated like I'm the only one who has said that he might also be zx4551.

I've also never said that everything I've said about this is fact. I've said this is all my opinion. Something doesn't add up at all about things he's said and I'm not the only one to bring these things up.

Some of you just want the truth to come out soo badly, you're willing to believe anyone with a story without any proof at all. Even if it's proven that he works there. He's said he doesn't know anything about aliens and all the other stuff that people believe goes on there. IMHO he's using Area 51 as a hook to get everyone's attention. His story is nothing new. Look around to see that others have talked about this same thing already on here and other forums on the internet.

I'm just going to go ahead and make this my last post in this thread. I've never cared much for it and IMHO he's just playing games with everyone who believes him because he loves attention.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
I thought the First Amendment worked everywhere in our country. I'll have to read the Constitution of the United States again.

The First Amendment is at work. It gives you the right to set up a website forum and have whatever speech on it you deem appropriate. That's what ATS has done. You may not agree with everything that is done here (I know I sure don't) but to claim someone's "rights" are being violated here is silly. Surely, you're not suggesting that the government force ATS to post anything and everything to ensure someone's "rights".

Now if they want us to vote on whether "no one" a hoax, it would be good to see that chat transcript. Several people have asked for it.

How about it, ATS?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
SKEPTIC OVERLORD,

whats the deal with no_one????????

seems like the mods were all over this thread in the beginning, but nothing now

Why isnt no_one allowed to post??????????

Is this big brother in action?????

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
SKEPTIC OVERLORD,

whats the deal with no_one????????

seems like the mods were all over this thread in the beginning, but nothing now

Why isnt no_one allowed to post??????????

Is this big brother in action?????

And where is the chat transcript? I guess they are too busy with all of their other "projects" that are obviously more important. Besides, it must take a long time to divvy up all that Google Adsense money between just the 3 of them.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Well, I suggest that we u2u SO with requests for an answer to these questions until we get a response. I have already tried and never got a response from SO and I have a feeling that they have not paid attention to this thread in a long time. There hasn't even been a response from a mod. here regarding chat logs or any other questions that have gone unanswered.

VERY FISHY!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Maybe the chat transcript doesnt exist. Maybe one was never made. Maybe one can not be made.

I have been in some chat rooms on different forums that dont allow you to copy and paste and there is nowhere that archives chat - like say Yahoo IM does.

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Ya know, even if he is back to work, he said he comes home at night, so I don't see why he would have any problem answering our questions.

Either:

1. He knows he screwed up, and people found out he was lieing about working at Area 51, so he stoped posting.

2. He got caught, or thinks they might be on to him.

3. He's too busy planning the attack on a presidential candidate himself, to maybe validate his claims. lol.

I think it's probably the first one.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny Sasaki
Ya know, even if he is back to work, he said he comes home at night, so I don't see why he would have any problem answering our questions.

Either:

1. He knows he screwed up, and people found out he was lieing about working at Area 51, so he stoped posting.

2. He got caught, or thinks they might be on to him.

3. He's too busy planning the attack on a presidential candidate himself, to maybe validate his claims. lol.

I think it's probably the first one.

4. he is tired of explaining the same things over and over .... and after a long day of work, would prefer to spend time with the family than with a bunch of nobodys who wont believe ....

give the man time to respond back.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I knew I said I wouldn't post again in this thread, but i had to reply to this:

4. he is tired of explaining the same things over and over .... and after a long day of work, would prefer to spend time with the family than with a bunch of nobodys who wont believe ....

give the man time to respond back.

1.) Who are you to call us nobodys because we don't believe the guy?

2.) Why are you soo willing to believe him when he's offered nothing to prove anything he's said?

3.) He had more than enough time to repsond to all the questions before he was unable to post.

IMHO the guy is a fake. People keep ignoring the fact that all the questions that he did answer were all questions where the answers could easily be found on the internet and elsewhere.

Everything he ignored is all the stuff that someone who has been inside Area 51 could answer. He clearly ignored all that. When he would reply to one of those questions it would be with an attitude towards the person asking and he'd change the subject to answer the easier questions asked by others. I won't deny that the guy is pretty slick, but plenty of people here saw through that early on.

He's sending u2u's to others here saying he's working on proving it another way and that the admins know this. I believe that's what was said, right? Well how come none of the mods or higher-ups have mentioned this here in the thread?

1.) They're busy with other stuff

2.) They realized he's a fake

IMHO all this guy did was throw two theories together that have been going around since last year. At least that's when I first heard about it. Then he used the "I work at Area 51" line to draw people's attention to it. It got bigger than he thought it would and now he's stuck in what to do. Drag it out and try to keep it going or just vanish?

One thing for some of you people to keep in mind and stop ignoring:

He said he doesn't know anything about aliens that are there or anything about what they build (top secret military craft/weapons), but he aslo says that he debriefs others on what goes on there. How would he debrief others there and not know if they make top secret craft/weapons there. He'd have to know what's going on in order to debrief these people, right? That's one of the little things that don't add up about his story that people just keep ignoring.

[edit on 27-2-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So did this guy just disappear? Is he still alive? Or was he just a hoax/fake to begin with and quit posting for the little bit of credibility he may still have?

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by laughable3

He still lives in the world of U2U's trying to convince people he's real even after he made a thread admitting he lied about everything. The guy is a hoax. From what I've been told, others have been told to just ignore him. Which is what I did a long time ago.

He sent me a U2U not long ago and that's the only reason I came into this thread to see if anything else had been said.

no_one817...Don't U2U me again. I don't care for anything else you have to say and I'll never believe a word you say anyway. You can also stop following what I post like you mentioned in that U2U. That's leaning towards stalking and harassment IMHO.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

What thread was that? Just asking.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38 >>

join