It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I truly love this forum, and its knowledge base, but I can see why future whistle blowers would avoid posting here. Its just a snake-pit on all sides, from top to bottom. UFOlogy eats its own...again and again.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by Mercenary2007

Interesting that you would chime in here, in this manner, man. 28 posts in your 11 months here, dissing ATS. I'm not saying anything but..............

Intrepid, just curious to know how you know the number of times he/she has posted in the past, since the post history has been unavailable for a few days now.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 2believeor0

The Post history is not available....however, the number of posts one has made is, just like applause and flag amount is listed...see:

Threads Started: 11
Total Replies: 154
Applause: 14
Flagged: 8 times

[edit on 12-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldtop

Thanks for the post. You brought up other things that I didn't bring up in anything I have said in this thread. It's a little odd that during the Red Flag period two people claiming to be Area 51 employees start threads on here. Everything he said is information that's freely available on the internet as he himself has said and I find it ridiculous that out of all the security they have there, only one person checks people as they come in and as they leave. Sorry everyone, but I'm not buying that. I'm surprised a lot of you are buying that little piece of info there. One person controlling all that? I don't think so.

I want proof as much as everyone else here, but I'm not soo quick to believe everyone that has a story to tell and you people should know better than to jump on the side of everyone that has a story also. Especially a story that has changed a couple times now. If he doesn't want to give out the proof that the admins have asked for then that tells me it's a hoax. Why? Because if he was the real deal he would know that the admins would ask for some kind of legitimate proof of who he is, something they can confirm and he hasn't done it. He was a member long enough to know that before he created this thread. He should have seen that coming and from day one he was saying he wouldn't do it because it's too risky. For someone who is in the security field, he doesn't seem to know a whole lot about the subject.

I'd also like to say that I'm no cry baby that went crying to the admins. Ask them if I ever complained to them about anything no_one817 has said here. Everything I've said has been in the threads here. I've never sent him any u2u's and I've never said anything to the admins. I'm surprised out how immature a lot of you act when you attack others here because their opinions go against yours.

If he's proven real, I wouldn't really care. Because everything he's said has been said before by others. Nothing he says is really anything new.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
reply to post by Goldtop

If he's proven real, I wouldn't really care. Because everything he's said has been said before by others. Nothing he says is really anything new.

Almost everything.

I don't think anyone has brought up the whole creepy thing that was his main point about the election. It sounds like that was what he really wanted to communicate and the main reason he was so secretive.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I find it ridiculous that out of all the security they have there, only one person checks people as they come in and as they leave. Sorry everyone, but I'm not buying that. I'm surprised a lot of you are buying that little piece of info there. One person controlling all that? I don't think so.

He's never said that. In fact he has stated that at times there are up to 100 people doing it. He never claimed to be the only person doing the debriefings.

Especially a story that has changed a couple times now.

To be fair, most of what he has been saying has never changed from the very beginning. There are discrepancies in some of the details, which I think is significant but he has stuck to his story right from the first post.

if he was the real deal he would know that the admins would ask for some kind of legitimate proof of who he is, something they can confirm and he hasn't done it

I never expected he would. If he was the real deal, there would be no way he could provide it to everyones satisfaction. I was of the opinion that he would eventually fall down over some mundane issue which would end up showing definitively that he wasn't what he claimed to be, rather than him proving that he was.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I guess this thread is in its last throes, seeing that I found it on page 2 of the most active threads. I am still curious as to the outcome of the admin "investigation" into no_one's claims of employment. Since it is not being addressed here I was going to u2u SO.

I have noticed that no_one has been in and out today but the post tracking button on the profile page seems to have disappeared. Does anyone else have any info?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by scooler1

the post tracking button on the profile page seems to have disappeared. Does anyone else have any info?

It has been this way for days now....and is addressed over on the BBQ forum

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
I guess this thread is in its last throes, seeing that I found it on page 2 of the most active threads

Certainly looks that way. Makes it kind of pointless posting this but I hate to see the effort go to waste. There is more of this but I guess it doesn't matter now-

Within two questions of the Q & A thread, the OP is already being asked about aliens and time travel before the basics of his story have even been established. He wisely ignores these and gives us some fundamentals about his role and the situation. A poster asks if there is a military force as well as the cammo dudes as security on the base and the OP replies-

Yes, at the Cedar Gate and the Back Gate. The guys in the trucks are all private

This seems to be at odds with a later posting where, in reply to the question is he military of civilian, he claims to be civilian and all his paychecks are from EE&G. He then gets challenged by a poster who insists the Cedar Gate is not actually an entrance to Groom Lake and replies thus-

Did I say it was or wasn't? My men man the cedar gate was simply my only point”

Surely that can’t be. The OP claims to be a civilian but has previously told us that military security operate the Cedar Gate. Does this mean that he is lying about his status? It would also fit with his statement in the ‘testing’ thread that he has not broken “a single signed order” Or does it just mean, once again, that he is making it up as he goes along? Either way, these inconsistencies are noteworthy.

A couple of pages later, the assassination plot is revealed and the OP is questioned about whether his further revelations about being involved with debriefing the persons involved will compromise his identity. These sessions only happened last year but according to the OP-

over a year ago, any transcripts or records of who debriefed who have since been erased

Excuse me? Are we seriously being asked to accept that a top secret government facility that is involved in highly classified weapons development projects and other issues vital to national security (as the saying goes) dump all their files after less than a year? Especially ones relating to the small matter of assassination of a high ranking political figure, the murder of American citizens and plunging the world into further conflict in the middle east…However, the question of his identity being secure goes on and the OP starts changing the dates that he claims events happened and he is accused of changing his story. The OP eventually replies-

If you thinki I gave the correct month for this boards sake, you are wrong. If you really want me to put itin black and white I will. I said the wrong time on purpose. For obvious reasons. The time period between now and when I said I was scared of being traced gave me enough time to realize I was in the clear. Again, I would like to know how my story has changed? Time has passed and now I chose to let details out that I normally wouldn't have in the beginning.

So he’s lied about the month for security reasons. So what else has he lied about for ‘security reasons’ but hasn’t been pulled up on? This spreads doubt on everything he is saying if he admits he is changing facts on purpose. Anything he says is now not reliable. I also cannot work out how changing the month makes it untraceable? How many presidential candidate assassination plots do they have going through the place every year? He also adds in a later post-

There were no lies dear sir. I didn't give the exact details for pure safety. Truth is all i speak here. I hope you can understand”

If truth was all he spoke he wouldn’t be changing facts. ‘I said the wrong time on purpose’ is not telling the truth i.e. lies which he says there are none of. But we’ve now established that he’s knowingly provided false information so he tries to stop the discussion-

I'm not going to go tit for tat with you. I've explained myself to the point of exhaustion. March might not be the truth

And-

Why are you not understanding this. I have answered this long enough, if it is not good enough for you, Im sorry

In less than 10 pages the OP has managed to tell everyone that he is a liar. But then we knew that anyway.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think the thread is over. What else noone could tell us? actually this thread finished a few pages back. I think if he wanted to pass his message he accomplished it. So what´s the point to continue and get more exposure ?
and face it, nobody in his position being an area51 worker or on-strike-hollyhood-writer making up stories would do that. I wouldn´t...

Anyway just one thing hit me:

As long as I know of the government of USA using its own people for guinea pigs officially was the infamous Tuskegee experiment carried out by the US Public Health Service in Alabama in 1932. That involved 400 people.

were there others ? you tell me ? this one above is worldwide known.

Noone_817 was asked about 9/11 and said that Bush and his cohorts were not involved. hmmm so they are against such acts of terror, then whay they sudenly would turn against their own people?. it sounds too much insanity to me.

But then we have the "Operation Nortwoods" where US PLANNED FAKE TERROR ATTACKS ON CITIZENS TO CREATE SUPPORT FOR A CUBAN WAR

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

So this ideia is not so new. But could I believe that a US president would do that ? Would the rest of the world believe in that ?

I doubt it.

It would be very complicated and very risky. I don´t think the World would give support for such a thing. It would be just too obvious. It´s not a very great ideia, in fact is and old ideia, and is very dirty really. If this thing would be defrauded it would be a very sad end for GW Bush.

Also, would they need to go to AREA 51 to discuss that ?

I doubt it.

Anyway it was fun to participate here.

I look forward to see this story in an upcoming TV action series!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Goldtop

Actually, yes he has said that only he is responsible for checking everyone coming in and out. He said others were involved in debriefings. Later on he started saying others did it also, but he first said that it was only HIM doing it. It's all about HIM. Notice most of his story makes him out to be one of the most important people there? It's all about HIM. Because in his mind he's above us.

His main story about the elections being stopped to keep Bush in power is a theory I first heard about last year and I'm pretty sure others mentioned it on ATS before this person ever did. I'm very sure I first read about it on here somewhere.

The little inconsistancies in the story are what make him look like a hoaxer. They're all things that people picked up on pretty quick and made them think it's a possible hoax.

If he's really an employee there responsible for keeping everything there and he doesn't want to risk bing caught. Putting your story on a public forum isn't the way to start it off. Like he's said. He got on the internet and saw ATS as the best palce to do it. I doubt he looked very hard.

If it were me I would go about doing it in other ways, have the proof I would need to prove what I saw is true because I know that people would ask that and I would try to find a way to stay safe and hidden. An internet forum, even as wel known as ATS, wouldn't be my only stop.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by j_goose
I hate when I think of something else to say after I've posted!!!

I'm not sure how the point syste works, but I would have been glad to have participated in the chat with no_one.

but here's my other point. Sure, there's private security firms guarding parts of 51. That's been verified. However, in my exparience, all the debriefings I was privy to, involved MILLITARY PERSONNEL. Not a civillian.

And that was usually "run of the mill" debriefs.

I would imagine that at a place such as 51, a HIGH RANKING OFFICER would do the cool down, NOT some outside company.

I remember thinking this when I read the debriefing posts he typed. But, I DO drink alot of beer, and forgot what I was going to say at the time.

Not to say you are incorrect, and maybe so with a normal Military facility. I also have a TS and after working with gov. contracts have been debriefed by a civilian (someone from the companies legal department for example). In order to be debriefed, you just need the person debriefing you to have a clearance and a whitness who also has eligibility. Area-51 works with places such as lockheed and I'm sure they have someone to debrief people on contracts that have ended. I could be wrong however, just throwing in my 2 cents...

Edit: Just realized I was a couple pages behind, so sorry if that seemed a little random.. haha

[edit on 2/13/2008 by ShivanX]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
perhaps red flag is over and no_one went back to work, only to be met by his superiors that were waiting for him...

dum dum dummm

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I u2u'd SO to see if there was anything new from the admins but have yet to get a reply. Based on SO's posts on this thread I assumed that they were in contact with no_one and working something out so that he could remain here.

I think it's kinda weird that there haven't been any updates about this. Usually when ATS finds out something is a hoax they update the thread and re-title it with "HOAX" but none of that has happened.

Personally, I think this guy was being somewhat truthful with us. To be honest, I don't think he was assigned the job that he stated. I think he was in another higher-up position and was claiming to be security so as to further cover himself if this site/thread was being watched. I think that is why there were some discrepancies in what he said. Just my opinion.

Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
perhaps red flag is over and no_one went back to work, only to be met by his superiors that were waiting for him...

dum dum dummm

According to the information I have (I consider it very reliable), Red flag is not scheduled to end until Friday, 15Feb08.

Do some digging, I'm certain you'll confirm this.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by scooler1

Like I said in the Pine gap thread, I don't know what I think. To be honest no_one's persistence in trying expose zx8441 was a little bit creepy. I am not sure the relevance of 3 people all at once saying they work for super secret govt. agencies, but I am sure it is there somewhere. I will reserve judgement still for now, but am taking this all with a grain of salt.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

It slipped my mind completely, and thank you for jogging my memory!

Didn't (Doghead?) claim to work at Pine Gap, for the (NRO?)

I lurked on that thread until it became (IMO) overrun by what I call "agressive skepticism". Sadly, this thread is a textbook example of that very premise.

Good catch, sputniksteve!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Oh yes Doghead spilled his guts over Pine Gap. It was a really fun thread in my opinion. I know the gentlemen is a writer, I would love to read some of his fiction. To be honest it was 3x as informative as no_one or zx843219 thread. At least I thought it was, cause I knew squat about Pine Gap.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Goldtop nice research pal....i think the OP is over....well anyway people here believes in whatever they trow to them (from jhon titor to planet X)...what else can you expect....

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Goldtop nice research pal....i think the OP is over....well anyway people here believes in whatever they trow to them (from jhon titor to planet X)...what else can you expect....

You're joking right? How exactly does one "trow"?

[edit on 13-2-2008 by AGENT51]

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join