Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Q and A

page: 3
61
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have a question, not sure if you will know the answer or not.

On a scale of 1 to 10,(1 being no alterations and 10 being altered to the point of complete fake), how altered are the google earth satellite images of area 51 to the actual location?




posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Have we had contact? If not, have we recovered anything?



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb
I have a question, not sure if you will know the answer or not.

On a scale of 1 to 10,(1 being no alterations and 10 being altered to the point of complete fake), how altered are the google earth satellite images of area 51 to the actual location?


Contact, yes....

Alterations. 1 to my knowledge. It is the timing of the photos that are controlled. If we wanted to alter them and go to that extent, we would simply just erase the base from existence



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
How did the contact take place, meaning how did we communicate ? Do they speak, telepathy, numbers, music, math ? Do we have more in common or more difference ?



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolPower
How did the contact take place, meaning how did we communicate ? Do they speak, telepathy, numbers, music, math ? Do we have more in common or more difference ?


I know its a buzzkill, but I don't know these things. I only know some of the results of anything that could have taken place.



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Are we in a continuation of the last thread started ZX4451? If so..may I quote your reply to RaoulDuke.

"We were told that contact will be made during the end of this decade if the world continues going into a mess"

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Witness2008]



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
Are we in a continuation of the last thread started ZX4451? If so..may I quote your reply to RaoulDuke.

"We were told that contact will be made during the end of this decade if the world continues going into a mess?


Not sure what the first sentence said. His contact statement was in response to me talking about 10 year contracts. The contact line was for something else



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
How many live aliens are @ area51, or else where?



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Buzzkill meaning not all its cracked up to be? Why has it been kept so hush-hush, is the world not ready for such things? Do you sleep alright at night knowing that we're not alone? What is their interest in us? Seeing as how we've received technology or at least been able to possibly reverse-engineer things.

Forgive me, I am a little anxious concerning the unknown, hence all my questions.



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadian halen
How many live aliens are @ area51, or else where?


Im sure there are plenty out there, but I haven't seen any



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What does the contact line mean then? It appears you are answering that we have had contact with aliens, but in another thread you mention contact happening in the future. Could you clarify?
thanks.



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolPower
Buzzkill meaning not all its cracked up to be? Why has it been kept so hush-hush, is the world not ready for such things? Do you sleep alright at night knowing that we're not alone? What is their interest in us? Seeing as how we've received technology or at least been able to possibly reverse-engineer things.

Forgive me, I am a little anxious concerning the unknown, hence all my questions.


Im an atheist now, Ill say that.

Buzzkill in the sense that I can't shed light on that.



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Was it a mid air collision that brought down the Roswell craft(s)?



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
An athiest? That's not very comforting
You can be as vague as you want here but, why an athiest?



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Could you be so kind as to review your last thread and look for your response to Raoul Duke. His question was... "Any insights on when first contact will begin? Or ever?" If you know when it will start, will they be good or malevolent E.T's?"

I would appreciate it, thanks.



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
Could you be so kind as to review your last thread and look for your response to Raoul Duke. His question was... "Any insights on when first contact will begin? Or ever?" If you know when it will start, will they be good or malevolent E.T's?"

I would appreciate it, thanks.


Perhaps this was my mistake. But I had just wrote about 10 year contracts for employees. After writing that, I read his line about contact and assumed he was mistaken about my post. Just a big misunderstanding.



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Atheism mistakenly carries a negative connotation, when in reality its just indifference.

Therefore his seemingly casual manner when speaking of contact with aliens is understandable

[edit on 5-2-2008 by uva3021]



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Going back to the main cafeteria (and not one of the many "break" rooms) can you please tell me what brand soda machines they have there (pepsi or coke machine) and how many microwaves are available for employees to heat the sandwiches and whatnot they get out of one of the several food vending machines.

Can you also tell us about the recent remodeling they did in the cafeteria, and do you remember a small fire breaking out there about 1-1/2 years ago from too many machines (vending machines/microwaves, etc) plugged into the same shoddy extension cord?



[edit on 5-2-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I would think it would drive one to become agnostic, not athiest



posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I sent you a u2u...that's more specific, but

What do the experimental aircraft look like? Can they turn invisible? Is it just experimental aircraft or is there groundcraft and other such...vehicles? Do you like working there, is the pay good?






top topics



 
61
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join