It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well thought out. Answered them better than I ever could. I'll miss ya.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

IgnoreTheFacts, Despite the sarcastic and somewhat rude response i thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

I have obviously been misinformed about what actually takes place at Area 51.

When I asked about the situation on the moon i was talking about moon conspiracy in general. The supposed bases and mining operations that are said to be taking place there.

Again, your post was very informative and I am able to take a joke.
Thank you

[edit on 6-2-2008 by Roland Deschain]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
No_One..... earlier you mentioned that you are now athiest.

Would you care to elaborate on this? I am interested in what occured (as vaguely or as detailed as you care to answer) that made you make this decision. By your comment, I feel as though you used to believe differently.

Thanks for your consideration.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Would one have to apply for EG&G jobs listed at Nellis to get stationed at GL? Are there more EG&G people at Nellis or at GL?

Also, is it easier to get a job there if you have a lot of experience in a classified/Top Secret environment already, with an active TS/SCI clearance?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
no_one: Are you aware of Steve Lovekin or Dennis Mariani? Are some technical employees briefed at rooms at the Indian Springs facility?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
Would one have to apply for EG&G jobs listed at Nellis to get stationed at GL? Are there more EG&G people at Nellis or at GL?

Also, is it easier to get a job there if you have a lot of experience in a classified/Top Secret environment already, with an active TS/SCI clearance?

I think it is safe to assume that any poster on this board can effectively disqualify themselves as a potential employee/contractor at gl.
I am certain that potential whistleblowers are unequivocally weeded out during the initial screenings.

Edit:spelling (god forbid I spell a word wrong and shoot credibility all to hell!)

[edit on 6/2/08 by cbianchi513]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hello, I'm new here, but I have 1 question that mabe you or someone reading can answer. A while back I was listening to coast to coast radio and apparently some man in a live supposed phone call said he was flying his plane into area51 airspace. The call ended by the man being supposedly shot down(you here 3 kabooms and call ends). Any vallidity to this call??

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513

I think it is safe to assume that any poster on this board can effectively disqualify themselves as a potential employee/contractor at gl.
I am certain that potential whistleblowers are unequivically weeded out during the initial screenings.

Correct. And besides, one doesn't just ask to be stationed here. It really is just luck of the draw, or unlucky for some. Even if EGG hired you, it wouldn't mean you work security at gl. that takes time and trust. And a whole boat load of polygraphs.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtelt
Hello, I'm new here, but I have 1 question that mabe you or someone reading can answer. A while back I was listening to coast to coast radio and apparently some man in a live supposed phone call said he was flying his plane into area51 airspace. The call ended by the man being supposedly shot down(you here 3 kabooms and call ends). Any vallidity to this call??

This was a total hoax. No one has been shot down in any memory of mine. This was brought up as a bit of a chuckle. No one really takes Art Bell seriously. From my understanding, he has since retired... Besides, 840 am here in town doesn't work very well near gl, otherwise I'd have him on all the time.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the answer, my original suspicion told me it was pure hoax,but just thought I would ask anyway..
Have you seen anything cool (technology)there that was not related to ufos or top secret aircraft of somekind, that mabe just would help man and not destroy man? You mentioned something about 15 years from now..what is it???

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Thanks for the answer, my original suspicion told me it was pure hoax,but just thought I would ask anyway..
Have you seen anything cool (technology)there that was not related to ufos or top secret aircraft of somekind, that mabe just would help man and not destroy man? You mentioned something about 15 years from now..what is it???

The 'coolest' thing I know of is some kind of aircraft that can literally cross the globe in about 30 minutes or so. I don't have details.

The 'coolest' thing I have seen are hologram helicopters that morphed from one to 5 and back to one.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817

The 'coolest' thing I know of is some kind of aircraft that can literally cross the globe in about 30 minutes or so. I don't have details.

The 'coolest' thing I have seen are hologram helicopters that morphed from one to 5 and back to one.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
(oops wrong button)

Are these "hollograms" from some sort of projector, or built in to the systems of the helo itself? And that is facinating in itself because we all have heard the stories and seen "supposed" ufo's splitting apart or morphing into 1 shape! And at the same time we here the gov is behind a lot of "HOAX" report's and "DISINFO".. So if they(U.S. Gov.) have hollograms, that could very well explain alot. Any link's to hollogram info?
Thanks for your time!

[edit on 6-2-2008 by jtelt]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wolfdragon

Would you care to elaborate on this? I am interested in what occured (as vaguely or as detailed as you care to answer) that made you make this decision. By your comment, I feel as though you used to believe differently.

Am curious about this as well

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

(oops wrong button)

Are these "hollograms" from some sort of projector, or built in to the systems of the helo itself? And that is facinating in itself because we all have heard the stories and seen "supposed" ufo's splitting apart or morphing into 1 shape! And at the same time we here the gov is behind a lot of "HOAX" report's and "DISINFO".. So if they(U.S. Gov.) have hollograms that could very well explain alot. Any link's to hollogram info?

I'm sure someone can provide you info on the internet about these holograms. I do not know about any projector from gl. SO I would assume these aircraft are equipped with this. It really was awe inspiring to see. Only because I talk about certain things in my debriefs but I only see something so seldom.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
no_one,

Do you know anything about current teleportation technology being developed?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolPower

Originally posted by wolfdragon

Am curious about this as well

I say that because of what I know. Religion is literally power's first ever tool of disinfo.

Someone was beginning to mention this earlier. I debriefed a group of individuals who were literally in charge of coming up with a plan to delay the upcoming election. This power order came from W. Bush. While Bush has never stepped foot at gl, he is made aware of certain things that go on there. This being one of them. This is special because only two presidents, that I'm aware of, have had information brought to them about direct projects at all. That would be H.W and W. The bush family has had power in the defense world, in this country for quite some time.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

no_one,

Do you know anything about current teleportation technology being developed?

I have not debriefed anyone on teleportation technology. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Can you share any experiences you might have heard of or had with aliens, exchange of technology, revealing themselves, etc...

Cheers,

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
So you're agnostic (not religious)... as opposed to being athiest - which is not believing in god... am I right to assume that here?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join