It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the response. One more question...

Do the EGG security personnel who work the perimeter (cammo dudes) even work out of the base itself or do they report to perimeter substations.

Since the military handles on base security is it possible that you can work at/for GL as a cammo dude and yet never been to the actual base itself?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwatMedic
Thanks for the response. One more question...

Do the EGG security personnel who work the perimeter (cammo dudes) even work out of the base itself or do they report to perimeter substations.

Since the military handles on base security is it possible that you can work at/for GL as a cammo dude and yet never been to the actual base itself?

No despite what people say, they see the base. They have to report in the base before and after shifts.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Can you conferm or deny anything pertaining to aliens interations? I'm thinking no here, but one can always hope.

Maybe you'd be able to answer this question however.

Are there by your understandings any UFO landings going on at the places at around this time period?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817

I understand the thinking. I do. But we talk when we work . We share feelings, talk about families, likes and dislikes.

I respect your need for privacy, no_one817, but I only have one tiny problem with that statement. When it comes to those claiming to be Area51 employees, about the only thing I ever hear that is corroborated is that you are specifically forbidden to talk about anything other than the project at hand while working, and that when you are on break, you are specifically not to talk. This would suggest to me that you saying you like a certain band would not put you at risk.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Can you conferm or deny anything pertaining to aliens interations? I'm thinking no here, but one can always hope.

Maybe you'd be able to answer this question however.

Are there by your understandings any UFO landings going on at the places at around this time period?

he's stated numerous time that he does not have that info. i suggest reading the thread from start to finish. Please dont pester this guy. I like what he has to say.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I guess this thread has been moved. I wonder if it will ever be moved back.

Again, despite rumors, we can talk. It isn't detention after school.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

Do people who come in contact with aliens seemed.. "changed" spiritually (much like you are) or otherwise?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolPower
reply to post by no_one817

Do people who come in contact with aliens seemed.. "changed" spiritually (much like you are) or otherwise?

For the 136th time, he doesnt have any info. on aliens. If you keep pestering him on it, he might leave. Please read thru the threads b4 posting.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by AGENT51]

[edit on 6-2-2008 by AGENT51]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You're bothering the rest of us in my opinion. This question is not about aliens, it's about people who have come in contact with them.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolPower
You're bothering the rest of us in my opinion. This question is not about aliens, it's about people who have come in contact with them.

Yes I see that. My question wasn't asked but that person thought it was. It's a matter of perspective don't you know. Some people can't see if a couple of words are changed that changes the statement or question compleatly.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I say that because of what I know. Religion is literally power's first ever tool of disinfo.

Someone was beginning to mention this earlier. I debriefed a group of individuals who were literally in charge of coming up with a plan to delay the upcoming election. This power order came from W. Bush. While Bush has never stepped foot at gl, he is made aware of certain things that go on there. This being one of them. This is special because only two presidents, that I'm aware of, have had information brought to them about direct projects at all. That would be H.W and W. The bush family has had power in the defense world, in this country for quite some time.

By stating you were the one who debriefed the indivuals in charge of delaying this election, you just confirmed who you are. Dont you think that was specific enough information to identify you? i would say so. Please dont ignore this question as you did my previous ones, we dont appreciate you cherry-picking your questions.......

[edit on 6-2-2008 by imeddieone4202003]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by imeddieone4202003

I say that because of what I know. Religion is literally power's first ever tool of disinfo.

Someone was beginning to mention this earlier. I debriefed a group of individuals who were literally in charge of coming up with a plan to delay the upcoming election. This power order came from W. Bush. While Bush has never stepped foot at gl, he is made aware of certain things that go on there. This being one of them. This is special because only two presidents, that I'm aware of, have had information brought to them about direct projects at all. That would be H.W and W. The bush family has had power in the defense world, in this country for quite some time.

By stating you were the one who debriefed the indivuals in charge of delaying this election, you just confirmed who you are. Dont you think that was specific enough information to identify you? i would say so. Please dont ignore this question as you did my previous ones, we dont appreciate you cherry-picking your questions.......

I understand the question. I was one of many who debriefed these fellows. And over a year ago, any transcripts or records of who debriefed who have since been erased. While, I take a little risk saying that, it was much of the reason I have come here, hence I had to explain how I knew what I knew.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I understand the question. I was one of many who debriefed these fellows. And over a year ago, any transcripts or records of who debriefed who have since been erased. While, I take a little risk saying that, it was much of the reason I have come here, hence I had to explain how I knew what I knew.

A quote from your previous thread
More will come, but I just can't open Pandora's box without knowing if I have my net ready. I'm still making sure I cannot be traced. If I can, I wont be coming back... at least as this user name. But I wont be back for a few months.

So hopefully all goes well. I've had a weight to get off my shoulder for a while now. "

Dont you seem to be contradicting yourself now?
"

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hey fun thread! Even if it turns out that no_one is a hoaxing, it's still an interesting read.
Did they have the helo hologram tech back in say, 2001? Or was that more recent?
If they had that back it could very well have been easy to hologram another plane like, hmm - maybe a United Airlines Boeing 757-222......

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

A quote from your previous thread
More will come, but I just can't open Pandora's box without knowing if I have my net ready. I'm still making sure I cannot be traced. If I can, I wont be coming back... at least as this user name. But I wont be back for a few months.

Where is the contradiction sir?

So hopefully all goes well. I've had a weight to get off my shoulder for a while now. "

Dont you seem to be contradicting yourself now?
"

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Staement #1
I'm still making sure I cannot be traced. If I can, I wont be coming back

Staement #2
While, I take a little risk saying that, it was much of the reason I have come here, hence I had to explain how I knew what I knew

You go from "making sure i cannot be traced" to "While, I take a little risk saying that"

You stated the year, the month, who you debriefed, and what their goal was. How is that making SURE you cannot be traced?

Now do you see the contradiction?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Staement #1
I'm still making sure I cannot be traced. If I can, I wont be coming back

Staement #2
While, I take a little risk saying that, it was much of the reason I have come here, hence I had to explain how I knew what I knew

You go from "making sure i cannot be traced" to "While, I take a little risk saying that"

You stated the year, the month, who you debriefed, and what their goal was. How is that making SURE you cannot be traced?

Now do you see the contradiction?

When I made statement one, I was new to the site.

Statement two was made after days of cross checking and taking precautions that I was not traced.

I thought this was pretty obvious.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Wow, You dont want to be traced, in other words you do not want your identity to be known, But that was only important when you were new to the sight??? Now that your established why has your position changed? If your worried about exposing your identity in the first place and had to be so cautious why are you now giving information that would make you easily identifiable to those with the goverment's unlimited resources?

For example, giving the year, the month, who you debriefed, and what that party's specific goal was, in this case the goal was to delay the upcoming elections.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If you thinki I gave the correct month for this boards sake, you are wrong. If you really want me to put itin black and white I will.

I said the wrong time on purpose. For obvious reasons.

The time period between now and when I said I was scared of being traced gave me enough time to realize I was in the clear. Again, I would like to know how my story has changed? Time has passed and now I chose to let details out that I normally wouldn't have in the beginning.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Everyone reading this thread, please look at the OP's information he has given, does this equate to the analogy of "Opening Pandoras Box" as he stated? Common sense isnt always so common.....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join