It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employee - Will answer almost all questions

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Numb2itall

I'm not the most brilliant person when it comes to IP adresses and the like, but if I were to go public with information that could get me into some serious trouble I think I would bounce around here there and every where using various computers and hook ups. Maybe a library or two would do the trick. But to take on the kind of venimous comments on this thread..no thanks.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
it's interesting to see the number of folks who are concerned about their time being wasted. if you think the thread (or any other thread) is a waste of time, indulge your free will and click to another thread more worthy of your attention.

I don't agree with one set of folks being able to complain to the moderators about 'time wasted' and having an entire thread or person censored, moved, or whatever happens here especially when you consider that those people that are complaining are in direct control over the content they wish to read and how much time they wish to spend in each thread. If you feel a thread isn't valid, you're the one wasting your own time by continue to read the posts. Those typing aren't forcing you to read. I guess I erroneously had higher expectations of ATS when I signed up that it wouldn't be catering to these types of people which are typically the source of destruction of otherwise decent message boards in a lot of different venues.

I hope the OP decides to come back. I'd like to see some more information from him.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Apsaroke

I so agree with you. I do not know if the OP is legit or not, but what if he was? I was ready for any dissapointment if it came to that, but I was not ready to have it all so bluntly turned off.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

reply to post by Crakeur

Excellent points, All. Crakeur.

My only question or query to zx4551 would be the relevance and or insight they May be able provide regarding the following image:

?familiar?

==============================

Here we are 15 pages later, with little to none in regards to verifying ANY of that which you've mentioned.

Personally, your response to my query above would prove most useful in further qualifying assertions you've made here thus far.

Court
Ball
Your's

What say ye'?

???

[edit on 5-2-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

If this is his IP address location, I think it's completely unfair to post that. Hope it's not, but what else could it be? Just sayin. Could you explain please 12m8keall2c?

On another note, there is a really strange conspiracy story relating to a missing person from Cortes Drive, Dana Point: www.ocregister.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

True, true but for someone to come out with that claim...
I mean at the very least should be prepared for alot of skepticism, especially if people are up in arms about disinformation agents and your run of the mill want to feel famous for a bit crackpot...
The problem is if it is treated like it's Fact, then after awhile everyone starts to believe it is... and then somewhere down the line after days and days, points out that we still have nothing that links it to Fact
It becomes an unravelling sweater

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeros

On another note, there is a really strange conspiracy story relating to a missing person from Cortes Drive, Dana Point: www.ocregister.com...

Before he went missing, Mackevicius had been complaining of seeing flashing lights and believed the FBI was after him.

Yipes... that is creepy

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Numb2itall]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I'm not sure that the sweater would unravel. I have seen undeniable brilliance on threads at ATS in my short time here. I really believe if he were not who he claimed he was it would be sniffed out in short order. But on the other hand I think those really smart members would plow the net and be able to varify his claims.

I met and spoke with an area 51 employee about 18 years ago. I had little knowledge or interest in the subject but I knew enough on the subject that his nervousness was justified. Employees of Area 51 are just regular folks that make all the same bad moves as the rest of us, so judging him on grammer or questions that were skipped over was wrong. If he were legit I can not blame him for signing off on this crowd.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Ahhh I didn't realize he/she was getting flak for grammar, hell we all make a typo
I just thought it was because like most, he/she was being too cryptic
I for one, am sick of it
If you have something to divulge, by all means divulge it but by all means be ready to back up your claims if you want to be taken seriously
It's difficult to weed out fact from fiction anymore and I'm sure it was designed that way by someone brilliant down the line
i think there are alot of us or at least a majority of us who are waiting for "it", that indisputable "it" so we can really get to the meat of something...
As for nervousness, sure I can understand that but when you decide to reveal secrets that would for the most part jeopardize your life via the internet
it sounds to me then, that you have already made a decision to be CLEAR and OPEN about it regardless of personal safety...
All I'm saying in a nutshell is... if you make the claim, take the responsibility

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Maybe he is..just someplace else

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Im just going to start a thread. As said before, I'm not going anywhere. There were a few questions that were posed to me over the last few pages. Fine. I'm ready to answer questions to the fullest of my knowledge.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

The first test was scheduled to begin at 19:30 and 22:30 on March 13, 1997

This does not makes sense to me...how could the same project start on the same day at two different times three hours apart. My second problem with this is that that is the 3 hour time frame that the lights were seen over Phoenix. If the ship came from Area 51 it would have needed more time to cover the 400 mile distance. Going on provable facts the only type of craft I can think of that could remain over a 515 square mile area (Phoenix) for at least three hours would be a blimp-like airship like the one proposed by Blackwater USA. Then you run in to the size / lighter than air requirement problems and also battery problems. But, of course, if you worked on the ranch, you'd know this already.

My second challenge would be to your rather liberal use of the word "craft". It would seem to me that this is not proper military terminology but some please correct me if I'm wrong

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Bagheera]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

ohhhhh. when will it be. I'm so excited.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Ok good
I look forward to your thread

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

More sarcasm. I understand. But like I said, i started the new thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

that's what sucks about these forums. I wasn't being sarcastic, but whatever.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
new thread from noone

come and ask lots and lots of questions and hopefully we will get lots and lots of answers

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
maybe hell come back now they had a show on the learning channel about spying on janet terminal and area 51. shows over now lets see if it helped with his story,

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
He started another thread

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If this fellow was REAL then he WOULD have found a way to get SOLID evidence OUT of his "secure" location. Now-a-days there a plenty of ways to send email to a phone at home, or a throw-away phone from another throw away phone. Wiping finger prints and using bleach wipes his DNA on the photo-phone brought in...there COULD have been ways to get info out.

If he had computer access to files, then coudl have been zipped and sent to a usenet group or a remote terminal again through a throw-away phone.

Disclsoure Project is another avenue besides Project Camelot, X-Pacc with Stepehn Bassette is another venue where he could get congressional immuity from ANY government action against him.

I again point out..

If there is a TRUE will to expose the Brutal Truths...ways can be found.

commonsensecentral.blogspot.com...

commonsensecentral.blogspot.com...

To continue to NOTHING while on the "inside" and the world does indeed 'end in 2012' then there will be no mercy on the OTHER side of that great "in-between" where EVERYONE will be asked these questions and only the BRUTAL TRUTH will do:

Who are you? What do want?
When your heart is stopped and breath is caught?
Why are you here? Where have you been?
Where are you going? What will happen then?
(c) 1988 RHW

I've been INSIDE that great "In-between" six times...there is no lying there.

So whistle-blowers and those who aren't....what will you say when your one moment in time comes that will last and last and last...and your heart is stopped and your breath is caught...yet...you're STILL there...somewhere...and "somebody/thing" is asking you questions...and your INFINITY depends on the answers?

Excuses aren't rewarded...BRUTAL TRUTHS and COURAGE is.

Bob...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
You know a bit of skepticism is healthy,but posting where the guy lives is a bit ....no a lot out of hand!!! Lets say for a moment the guy is possibly legit and is who he says then you quite possibly have signed his death warrant!! He may have a family with kids and all for what so you can prove a point. If this is the way people are going to be treated here then how can you expect anyone to come forward on this site. I think some should be quite ashamed of themselves.This is a dark day here in my opinion.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by CaptGizmo]

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join