It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employee - Will answer almost all questions

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:
XL5

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Puzzled2, I'm not sure as I didn't watch the show. EG&G must have some sort of military conection or regulation as krytrons and sprytrons are banned from going arcoss some borders or to normal people. Raytheon may have started like EG&G as well.

Wish I could get a hightech job where discovery/rev. eng. was needed hint hint.

[edit]
To prove its not a hoax he/she could answer my post that was made within the first five pages. Giving tech details that are not publicly known but can be tested and verified, something that can be tested is personal proof that won't be faked by the tester. Photos and videos can be called fake, science fact can not.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by XL5]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
"Nordics: Described as 8 foot tall, blonde, very intelligent and incredibly strong. They look like humans and can speak English. They are said to be quick to anger."

According to the quote of zx4551, i've heard about this hollow earth story, in which admiral byrd made an attempt to explore the southpole in 1947 with an great armada of navy ships. called operation highjump. after reaching and flying over some icy regions, they lost contact to byrds plane for some hours. in this time, byrd had flown into the inner part of earth, seeing green villages, a historic mammoth and of course the high advanced civilisation which build their city with some kind of crystal stuff. those inhabitants were friendly and brought him to their master (president?)
who wished to speak to him about the threat the humans were after eventing the nuclear weapons. bryd mentioned that the people called themself ariannes and they were a blonde looking bunch of people.
After leaving this utopia world, byrds fleet were attacked by those inner earth inhabitants by their flying objects. after telling his crazy story to his supervisors in washington he was ordered to remain silence about this event in the name of national security.

perhaps something has really happend like byrd had described in his personal logs, but to proof such an story it needs more than just some youtube videos, but this must come from the navy itself.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817
Well I would suggest searching Lincoln County's database. They apprehended someone on the last couple days of red flag in a white magnum.

This is from www.area51info.net...
So the story checks out, however perhaps you read that website as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
IMHO OP maybe of Indian or Pak. origin. Grammatical difs. stood out to me.

That's a pretty insensitive thing to say, what? You imply that Indians and Pakistanis are uneducated fools who can't write English? Oh yeah? You need to change your perceptions. There's a whole world outside America which you know little of!

As regards this guy who claims he's an ex employee at Area 51, there was another a few days ago who said that he's been to the Kuiper belt, taken aboard by some aliens and ready to answer any questions!!

He vanished from the scene like he'd fallen into a black hole, never to be heard of again when questions became uncomfortable. He was most likely a teenager trying to make suckers out of us. And many did, falling hook, line and sinker!

Do I smell a rat here too? Yes. So I'm heading for the bar instead!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Amen - Save me a bar stool will ya?

21 pages of absolutely nothing, I do need a drink after all that.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS

Well I would suggest searching Lincoln County's database. They apprehended someone on the last couple days of red flag in a white magnum.

This is from www.area51info.net...
So the story checks out, however perhaps you read that website as well.

never heard of the site. but im glad you checked out my claim.

because i told people i was worth their time does not 'put me out of character' I don't even know how to react to that statement. I guess, if you have questions ask away in my thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Ps I gave my general location as it does not single me out from any other employee of gl.

Technically, that's not quite true.

You've given enough information about your job, which, combined with your general location, could narrow down the list to a couple of dozens of indivuduals. At most. Providing, of course, that you didn't give disinfo about your location... but then, you may have provided disinfo about your job as well... and so on and so on... Including all the stuff you are about to reveal to us.

You are going to reveal something to us, aren't you?

I'm just being curious. Simple yes/no with some timetable will suffice. At least one statement from you could be verified. Not very important one, that's for sure. But something, a bit, a teeny-weeny little piece of info perhaps? I will fill all the blanks from my imagination if I have to! But, please... Pretty pleaaaase... Give me something to work on...! Anything!!!

[I have to put a note here: intent behind these pleas is to gain some insight into the mind of, presumably, military phychologist; you don't get chances like this around every corner]

But seriously, the logic states that you either provided genuine information, in which case you are in deep doo-doo (I mean, how difficult it is to keep track of half a dozen individuals today, especially when they are working for you)... ooorrr... you provided disinfo, in which case I have to take all your future claims with a grain of salt.

I prefer that everyone takes my own claims with a grain of salt. Or two, because casual observers can get caught in a Game they are not supposed to be in. They won't get hurt by it in any way (I try to be very careful not to touch those who can't handle reality), but it may leave them confused, in a "WTF just happened" sort of way.

The only advice I can give such people is to not be misguided by mere words, but to try to feel intent behind them.

This is also part of the answer to observe50's observation that people should come out clean on what they know (or think they know).

A part of what is happening now and here are lessons to be learned. You can't learn anything if someone just hands you a cookbook telling you each and every step you should take along the way. Bits and pieces of information are all over the net. If you want to find them, you'll put some effort in it. Don't expect them to bump into you while you're lying in your bed.

After you've collected enough info, and you suddenly realize more than half of it is just pure BS (info clearly contradict each other!), you'll find yourself in a very unpleasant position. On one hand, you know all of it can't be true, but on the other - some of it must be true.

That's the moment the real learning begins - personal experience. If you want to verify something, you have to involve yourself personally (that's something I've been doing for the last 3 years). And believe me - it's tough. It takes incredible, unimaginably incredible amounts of self-discipline and energy.

You'll have your a** kicked from every side. Sceptics will call you nuts, believers will call you nuts. Heck everyone will call you nuts! And for completely opposite reasons!

But, it's such a great learning experience!

Nothing can replace such experience. No one can hand you such experience. Such experience is called true knowledge. It won't be some "fanciful, just have been published scientific theory about Universe". Or some "I've seen the Light" else's experience you can't possibly verify. It will be your knowledge. The knowledge that has become an integral part of you. The knowledge that no one can take away from you when a new theory, or religious belief, whichever you prefer, comes along.

Sometimes a fool can teach you more in a single day, than a wise man can in a life-time.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well I was disappointed that he left, but I started wondering if maybe in the first place he didn't want to post the information, and all the people calling hoax and asking for his location might have made him decide to not put himself at risk.

Just like if we finally get a real picture of a ET, it would most probably be debunked even if it's real.

-Will

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
to the OP if you are still alive,

Can you confirm that the real reason "Decoy Falcon" was shut down was that it was susceptible to H5N1 avian flu and its original design was inspired by the cartoon "Bird Man."

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.sorry I fell asleep after page 10, did I miss anything? I have to agree with the mods here. If I knew something as the op clamed, been called a hoax wouldn’t detour me .neither would grammer.i would also be aware that I would need to validate my clame some how ,by sending u2u and working something outwith a.t.s. If I did feel my safety wouldn’t be protected I would then disappear. However, the op hasn’t even replied to the mods u2u. and as for the op’ s reason # 3 what a joke. the op stated very clearly they would answer question, then has a winge because people wanted answers. We all have a life. Work, family, friends. It does not take all day to post something. Yet the op expects us to sit around asking questions .if we can take the time to post so can they. The op should remembered be careful what you wish for. the op wanted a responce they got one. can you really imagine this op once worked at A51? some one who get s up set so easly. God help the op if they did see a grey (may be that’s why they no longer work there.)

[edit on 6/2/08 by iammonkey]

[edit on 6/2/08 by iammonkey]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apsaroke
Interesting thread indeed.

Who knows if the guy was a hox or not but I did find a few things interesting.

The original moderator request was not a "hey, just want to talk with you and have you contact us" type of request. It was specifically requesting an approximate location. If such a request was sent to me, and I'm a nobody, my red flags would be going up becuase that direct of a request specifically implies that the person is trying to determine your identity. Not good things for either a hoaxer -or- a whistlebower who is looking to protect their identity.

Now, I'm pretty sure that the Mods here are pretty good guys - when it comes to a loose acquaintance over an internet message board. but I surely wouldn't be flipping them my phone number, address, full legal name, social security information, employment information, etc. Bottom line is that I don't know anything about the Mods to trust them with that information and all I don't even have secret information about anything. lol

When reading some of the A-51 "facts" flying about to try and debunk the OP, I found it odd that none of the A-51 "experts" offered up any more personal information than the OP did, yet they felt quite justified in debunking the OP. Especially over the discrepancy/debate over who handled security at A-51. A very little interesting view of hypocrisy in action, imo. People who say they are in the "know" debunking someone for not the same specific information that they themselves will not divulge.

I've perused ATS since the beginning of January and I'm not really seeing anything here that makes me feel confident that a true whistle-blower would ever be able to 1) feel comfortable with presenting themselves here in the first place or 2) if they did try to present themselves would not leave quickly due to Mod pressure of a nature that, *if* someone truly had information that could put their life in danger, would most certainly elevate their risk of identification to an unacceptable level. The Mods seem to be asking for a level of trust of their true character that they themselves don't extend in return.

If nothing else, I can always count on ATS to be entertaining!

While I don't know that I would judge ATS QUITE so harshly, I can say that I see where you are coming from on this... I haven't been registered on here very long, and maybe because of my lack of any substantial first-hand experience with many of the topics that are discussed here and because I am still kind of trying to sift through info as I find it to come to my own conclusions about things that are going on in our world, it is fairly intimidating trying to post here at times. I mean, I tend to get kind of impatient in trying to think of the best way to phrase a request for answers in a thread and not get blasted for typos or anything like that... by the time I feel like I have all the kinks worked out (no typos, no unclear wording, whatever) it almost seems like too much trouble to go through.
Now, as far as this thread goes: I am not too sure as to the veracity of the OP; too many questions seem to be dodged or given answers that don't really disclose anything even for someone like me who knows next to nothing about A51. What I have noticed, however is that there seem to be a large number of people here that appear to have verifying info about A51... Why aren't they answering questions in another thread that isn't so cluttered with questions about where the OP from this thread has gone or whether or not he will be back? I dunno... just my two cents worth.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by zx4551
The danger: If these portals are stretched and the anti-grav devices fail it is theorised that the rip in spacetime will be too big to be disolved by gravity and will instead become a black hole.

Experimental device: The first experiments to create the device will start with the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) is opened in May this year. Yes, the LHC has been made with this theoretical device in mind. A full working device has been scheduled to be made for late 2011-2012.

Well, finally something concrete from OP. You do seem to know something after all. What you are describing is something I've read in highly theoretical quantum physics paper. Micro black-holes forming in high-energy collisions. Their life times being so short that it would make them almost unnoticable, but their side-effects would be observed nevertheless.

The paper mentioned no anti-gravity (since it's generally accepted in quantum physics that it doesn't exist, contrary to cosmology physics which can't even stand on its own legs without anti-gravity). What is accepted as potentially existing in quantum physics (I don't know what the cutting edge is right now) is electro-gravity, propagated by something I think they call "electro-fotons" (stupid name, I know).

It's a direct consequence of, at least, 6-dimensional space, with a high probability of it being 8-dimensional (never mind String Theories which go up to 11 dimensions, but fail to provide one with any imaginable experiment to verify such claims).

So, you are saying that humanity will most probably destroy itself in a black hole created by humanity itself? Not in LHC experiments (that has been a theory going around for at least a year), but in some other experiments in 2011-2012 (we all know what these years mean, don't we).

Well, what's new? Humanity will destroy itself, the Universe will go on as if nothing ever happened, other races will evolve in other places, possibly make the same mistakes we had, some others will be smarter... All in all, the life goes on.

We do tend to be egoistical, don't we? Sun revolving around Earth, Universe revolving around Sun, Reality revolving around Humans? Where will it end?

OK, if you are who you say you are, don't worry about it. There's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Learn as much as you can in the time you have left. You are, after all, much more than a mere physical being.

You'll die, so what? I'll die, so what? Everybody dies. So what?

There are fates much, much worse than dieing. When you face one, you should come back and tell what you know.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolPower
If you knew it would destroy everything? I agree that the ambition of scientists on the subject of time-travel is second to none, but I also think that these people are still.... human.

If I may interfere here...

Before the testing of the first hydrogen bomb (the most powerful one in the spectrum of atomic weapons), there were speculations that nuclear fusion inside the Earth atmosphere could potentially produce chain reaction that would engulf whole Earth, or at least good parts of it. If I remember correctly, calculations were showing it could happen with a probability so small that it was "theoretically safe" to proceed with the experiment.

Simillar fears were put forward prior to nuclear tests outside of Earth's atmosphere, in low orbit. However, calculations were a bit off in this case, so the US succeeded at immediatelly destroying one of its own satellites, with a couple more being so badly damaged that they fell from their orbits soon after. There was a thread somewhere here about these experiments...

Always count on human ingenuity to mess things up. Unintentionally.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Well well, OP has walked. Only one thing to say to that - Mods close the thread

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Actually, I'm a bit dubious about whistle-blowers coming here in the first place. I may be underestimating the general perception and importance of these boards, having discovered them by accident a few years ago, and I apologise to everyone here if it turns out to be the London Times (circa. 1889) of Conspiracy Discourse, but wouldn't you turn legitimate intel over to Michael Parkinson or somebody?

My reasoning is this: If my work brings me into contact with alien life forms, then alien life forms are clearly a part of real life and irrefutably beyond theory anymore. As a fact, just like if I witnessed a traffic accident, I would want the factual reporters to report it (all right, possibly not Parky). I wouldn't be thinking in terms of "which conspiracy nut-jobs should I tell" because I wouldn't necessarily consider them the right people to pass the word along.

If I witness a UFO crashing, an EBE scrumping or a dinosaur chewing jeeps, I will notify you guys first, of course, but I'll post a report off to every respectable journalist I can think of and hope that one of them will take me seriously enough to look at my evidence. Within a month, what I know will become mainstream information and the world will finally be able to prepare sensibly for life in a rapidly expanded Universe.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
SORRY, double post - but I know exactly what I did and I won't do it again, promise ...

[edit on 6/2/08 by hidatsa]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hidatsa
respectable journalist

An oxymoron if ever there was one.

Mainstream media truly is controlled. All your approach to typical journalists or celebs would get you is swifter unwanted contact.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by elendal

Well, what's new? Humanity will destroy itself, the Universe will go on as if nothing ever happened, other races will evolve in other places, possibly make the same mistakes we had, some others will be smarter... All in all, the life goes on.

We do tend to be egoistical, don't we? Sun revolving around Earth, Universe revolving around Sun, Reality revolving around Humans? Where will it end?

You know, just to veer a trifle off-topic for a mo, I tried to make this very point in a Science Fiction forum and got a very heated response from someone who believed that if he time-travelled and whacked his granny the Universe would end. Pure poppycock, afaic.

So I love your attitude that far. Not so keen on the "go on and die for us" point you seemed to be making at the end. Not everyone believes in a spiritual existence and afterlife. I'm not sure I'd be too keen on sacrificing my life for the sake of revealing a bunch of data that are going to be common knowledge in a couple of decades, anyway.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

But if I were just some working stiff, I wouldn't know that, and when I eventually got around to telling you folk what I know, I'd tell you all about my experiences with state censorship in the first or second paragraph, at the latest. Some thing along the lines of, "I tried to tell my MP, I tried to get in touch with Tim Good -" (I know, it's all a bit Brit-centric, but you can translate this to any country you like) "- then a friend told me about ATS ..."

Thing is, the OP doesn't mention trying any of this and, as your sig so eloquently puts it, fiction leaves no paper trail.

This has been a very poor fiction indeed. I recommend the op attend a few writers workshops in his local community centre and try his ideas out there before trying to publish.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hidatsa
Not so keen on the "go on and die for us" point you seemed to be making at the end. Not everyone believes in a spiritual existence and afterlife. I'm not sure I'd be too keen on sacrificing my life for the sake of revealing a bunch of data that are going to be common knowledge in a couple of decades, anyway.

No, that wasn't my point. My point was that if he was afraid of dying, he shouldn't be trying to do what he does. It's not worth it. This was from perspective that he indeed is genuinely trying to warn people. His warning will not change anything.

If he weren't afraid of dying... well, that would be a completely different matter for him personally. Then, and only then, he could really tell what he knows, and he would be ready to face the consequences whatever they may be. In a strange way, I was scaring him away. He seems to have some reconsiderations to do.

When he's ready, he'll come back. If he's never ready, he'll never come back. I prefer more to scare him away than to use him to get some information that will help no one in the end.

All of this, again, providing he's genuine. If he's not, the outcome is the same - he's gone. Others have done a far better job at scaring him away than I have.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join