It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employee - Will answer almost all questions

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonSays
reply to post by 168.56.255.255

so what does that prove other than he is using an Asian proxy to post.
If I wanted to cover my trail with the government I'd do the same thing.
This does not prove hoax. Just he's smart

Did one every say he was a hoax?

No.

Jonathan James was smart.
This chracter is , well, unmemorable.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by 168.56.255.255]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have over the past couple of hours trudged my way through each page of this thread, It gave me a headach. If this individual is who he says he is, possibly he has had second thoughts about presenting himself here. What if the staff were to propose a truce of sorts, instead of his proving something to the staff and the rest of us, give him the space and respect for who he says he is. Stop posting question after question, theory after theory. It seems that most members know those members who are versed in Area 51 and what goes on there. Have just a handful of people post respectful, informed questions. Most questions were posted far enough ahead that they could easily be researched before coming back on board. Just a little bit of breathing room for this guy would pay off big. If it doesn't...well..at least it was an interesting ride.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

reply to post by Crakeur

Excellent points, All. Crakeur.

My only question or query to zx4551 would be the relevance and or insight they May be able provide regarding the following image:

?familiar?

==============================

Here we are 15 pages later, with little to none in regards to verifying ANY of that which you've mentioned.

Personally, your response to my query above would prove most useful in further qualifying assertions you've made here thus far.

Court
Ball
Your's

What say ye'?

???

[edit on 5-2-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

He's at the Hugh Hefner mansion? Awesome!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuseInPink
reply to post by zx4551

Why are you opening yourself up to us for questions and possibly jepordizing your safety? I am skeptical to say the least...........

i do not think he was jeopardizing his safety at all. he did not reveal his location, and he covered his IP tracks, no doubt. I bet he even posted from an internet cafe, coffeehouse, or free wifi hot spot [like from someone's unencrypted wifi connection in any neighborhood, USA].

if he is who he says he is, he would have done these things. if he's not, it does not matter in the slightest.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Dana Point, CA? Kind of a long commute, if that's where the OP lives. I'm assuming that Mods have the ability to view the IP' of posters? I've modded on several other boards (phpBB & v-Bulletin based) and IP addy of the poster is clearly obtainable.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EKron

can you trust whatever IP was found for the OP? there are so many ways of obscuring one's true IP, especially just over http traffic. just type in "anonymous IP" in google, and you'll find different proxies or programs to do the dirty work for you.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
So what becomes of this thread now?
Endless speculation while waiting for him to return?
It looks pretty beat to me at this point and I don't see any information that is worthy of research or analysis.

Oh well..NEXT!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Am with crakeur and intrepid on this one. If the man/woman has something that important to tell, then he/she should not worry about us ignoramuses asking 20 questions of him/her.

Sure he can get mad at us for not believing his "true" story, but hey, the only one saying he should leave - is himself!

If you want the truth out, dont worry about a few probing questions, atleast hang around and answer the relevant ones!

Plus if one is really worried about leaking identity, a website that does not encrypt traffic is not the best way to go anyway.

[edit on 2/5/2008 by 2believeor0]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Ok I will bite...
I know where this is, is this Zx4551's loc?

Just read the bottom... nice is this where Hef's place is...wow...sigh

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Numb2itall]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numb2itall

Ok I will bite...
I know where this is, is this Zx4551's loc?

Just read the bottom... nice is this where Hef's place is...wow...sigh

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Numb2itall]

Thats not really Hef's mansion. I was just joking. I am assuming this is a location found from an IP address? Dunno where though.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 2believeor0

I have to agree as well
If he/she want to really expose the truth and was generally concerned with the future of humanity, why not just spill it???
Obviously it has already gone past the point of concern of one's safety to be on the internet typing about it... why be cryptic at all
If the fate of our future was soooo dire and I felt that I could make a real difference by exposing the truth, I would not play cloak and dagger
Just spill it and run like hell, odds are I'm gonna bite the big one anyway
At least I would go out with some dignity and know I did the right thing
But I guess that's why I don't work in Black Ops

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT51

that is Dana Point, CA

Stonehill Dr & Intera Way
Dana Point, CA 92629

I google mapped it

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
According to the photo and Google, Sea Canyon Park and Monarch Beach, Dr. is in Dana Point (Orange County, CA). I live in San Diego, just south of this location, and this is definately consistent with the architecture of the area

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasar

广西自治区富川自治县社会经济主要指标 =
Guangxi autonomous region Fuchuan Autonomous County social economy major targets or quotas

According to babelfish

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Gosh what are we tracking this guy down like "the dog" bounty hunters!

It really doesn't seem he had put himself in such a situation that he deserves to be tracked and located for authenticity.

If he is to say something life changing then naturally we would need to validate some things, but he is starting the same kind of thread you see alot around here and people seem to like them enough to keep them going as we all have.

I love it!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickinVa
There are no little grey men or "reptilians" there, just people doing a job they get paid to do.

Rick, if you're really a Fed from VA everyone here will take what you say with a grain of salt. Unless you worked at Groom Lake, you simply don't know these things...nice try though.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I'm with you on this one. Maps of where he may be? If I were this guy I'd be gone. Could they have maybe u2u'ed their little detective work. Spoiled it for the rest of us...Thank you very much.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your thoughts "zx4551" don't get discourage with all these people so called "skeptics" they just live in a denial and consistently fighting the truth within themselves, protecting themselves with the comfort blanket sheet of what they call life.

I have personally experienced ET contact and I know life is much, much more then what meets the eyes. Please keep in touch and update this forum when you get a chance, there are many people that like to hear more! You don't cut an apple tree down, because there were few bad apples on it!

Cheers mate,

PS. I'm interested in knowing our activities on Moon/Mars or any other planets. Also do you know of any ET races that live on any planets close to us?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Well if that was detective work Zx4551 wasn't hiding him/herself very well
All I did was google map
Of course, one can never be sure but I think there was nothing to be ruined in the first place... except the ever expanding realm of our imaginations

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Has anyone asking this guy for details about area 51 so they can verify what he is saying to be true actually been to area 51. For that fact has anyone on here period been there. I know i have not. Hell he could tell me the floors are made of grape juice and i would not be able to say one way or another he was full of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join