It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employee - Will answer almost all questions

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Is it me, or did anyone else notice the non-American English spelling of the word 'rumour'? Not just once, but at least twice."""""

exactly

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bagheera
reply to post by zx4551

The first test was scheduled to begin at 19:30 and 22:30 on March 13, 1997

This does not makes sense to me...how could the same project start on the same day at two different times three hours apart. My second problem with this is that that is the 3 hour time frame that the lights were seen over Phoenix. If the ship came from Area 51 it would have needed more time to cover the 400 mile distance. Going on provable facts the only type of craft I can think of that could remain over a 515 square mile area (Phoenix) for at least three hours would be a blimp-like airship like the one proposed by Blackwater USA. Then you run in to the size / lighter than air requirement problems and also battery problems. But, of course, if you worked on the ranch, you'd know this already.

My second challenge would be to your rather liberal use of the word "craft". It would seem to me that this is not proper military terminology but some please correct me if I'm wrong

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Bagheera]

This could be something such as a two phase test;not defending the guy just a possibility.It happens all the time in the military.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
This is for those that are dissing my actions. My first request was quite polite. It could have gone a long way in verifying the members validity. For his and the boards good. Now, if/when this is determined a hoax, wouldn't it have been better then than allowing 16 pages(and growing) of tripe that is taking the members time and eventually their indignation?

I agree your first request was polite.However you really didn't offer him any other options. If this person is who he claims to be, it is fair to expect him/her to be VERY cautious. One of the OP's first statements was

Please do not ask questions concerning my identity, my location or when I worked at Area 51. But, you are welcome to ask questions about what projects were being built at Area 51, the Roswell UFO incident, and any other questions that do not compromise my safety.

I do not find that to be an unfair request at all given the circumstances. Especially if all correspondence is to be done over the INTERNET! The 4th post is your request which asked the OP to disclose his location which is something made clear he did not want to do.

Originally posted by intrepid
As a staff member I will be discrete, can you u2u me(private messages, it's in your member center, up in the tool bar) your approximate location?

Right off the bat the OP is not told there may "be other ways" or that he simply should contact staff. He his told, to give up his "approximate" location. Personally I do not think that was fair at all. The Op answered with "I'll consider it", which I do not feel was meant in the insulting manner in which it was percieved considering he was directly asked to do somethig he did not want to do.

Originally posted by intrepidI suggest you consider it strongly in the not too distant future. Hoaxes are not looked kindly on here and I can vouch for the authenticity of certain aspects of this if you're forthcoming.

Obfuscation is NOT the way to go though.

I am sorry to say but in this post you really come off like a bully. Again though there is no mention of "other ways" or to simply contact staff. This post also in a nutshell to someone new says, "You are a hoax uless you tell me where you are." Also at this point "ban" is implied. You see it on the Terms and Conditions when you register. I realize that the staff here has a tough and thankless job, and I can not even imagine what it must be like to read through countless threads and interceed between all the typical bickering and utter nonsense that we see here on ATS. I totally appreciate what you all do, but I feel this was handled all wrong and I seriously wonder if having to deal with other issues and hoaxs over time has not influanced the way you handle these types of things today. Has it gotten to a point where you just expect the negative thus placing a "possible whistleblower" on the defensive? IF he/she is who they claim to be, any apprehension is expected and really "normal". It just seems to me that the OP was immediately put behind the 8ball on this issue being asked to do something that he/she said they would not do.

reply to post by Crakeur

nobody ran him off. he was asked to contact a staff member. nobody threatened him with a ban. I don't think the word was ever even used.

You have made a lot of good points, but I think as I showed above, what you are basing your opinion on is not entirely accurate. Also the word "ban" was used but originally NOT by staff.

**I am out of room and will continue my post below***

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
He's lying.

Dark matter is what they use for anti-gravity? Haha! Dark matter doesn't exist.

Also, he'll "consider" private messaging a mod his location? No, pal, it's not a choice you make. You either send him your location or you get banned.

This is the post on page 5 that started the whole "Give up your location or get banned" talk. Now anyone who has been here for awhile would probably take this with a grain of salt, but this OP was brand new. Put yourself in his shoes for a moment. Your new, your right away asked to give up your "appoximate" location, not shown any other options, not told to simply contact staff. Since page 2 of this thread up to page 5 when this post was made the OP had been called a troll, accused of making post for points, called a hoax, a waste of time, a lair and had countless post that called him one of any of the above because he did not reply within minutes. For all we know he posted and took the dog out for a walk or went to bed but we get numerous post like this one

Originally posted by luxor311
Im awaiting the answers. They are easily verified.......waiting.....waiting
and many others that say since "he hasn't responded yet that means this is all a hoax""

Let me ask you all a question.
If you had information on Area 51, UFOs etc and you wanted to reach an audience, you'd go to the largest available audience you could get to listen to you (this rules out MSM unless you drag an alien kicking and screaming into a conference room - spoken from experience here). What's the largest available audience next to MSM? ATS. So, you locate said audience, you lurk, you waver, you consider how to post your story and then, after a few requests for u2u's from a staff member or two, a few remarks about your poor grammar and a whole lot of questions asked, you decide to take your show elsewhere. Where?

ATS does have a huge audience, but that can be both positive and negative. The positive is that you might get whistleblowers and people who want to come forward that will come to ATS first. The negative side is in attitudes, as an example; ATS has such a large audience that it gives us the right to bully you and treat you poorly cause where else can you take your story and get this kind of exposure? I am sorry to say this thread has been a perfect example of the latter.

I am disgusted by the things I have seen on this thread and I sure hope this is not what ATS is all about. I don't know if this OP was for real or if it was all BS, it sure seems he was put behind the 8ball from the start and never truly given a chance, and if you are a person who is searching for truth.... that's just really a shame and it is a complete disservice. If this OP does not come back, I do not blame him one bit. The OP was treated like complete trash by certain individuals for something as small as spelling errors. Everything he/she posted in their last post makes perfect sense to me and I would have interpeted it in much the same way.

Again, I understand the MODs have a tough job and I am in no way trying to insult anyone with this post and I sincerely hope it is not perceived that way.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have a theory or for your consideration.

What if the Ex area 51 is actually a plant or a sting.

meaning if he says he is an ex Area 51 and uses much of the common accepted consecous and the UFO pop culture as answers. All he could have picked up right here.

He logs on and states his status and invites questions knowing full well he will be challenged. Actually inviting the chalenges in the hopes of finding out what others know.

A way to draw out any real Ex area 51 that visit this board and do not divulge any info until someone claims to be an ex area 51.

The real area 51 will call him out or ask him specifics that only if he was real would know thus exposing themselves.

So if this was a sort of sting or reverse sting or a way to catch those on here with real knowledge as a threat.

I hope you get my theory and those of you challenged may be exposing your selves.

I am putting out for consideration. i would love to believe him and love for him to answer our questions.

If not he is a hoaxer or worst, he is after what he says he is, former secret employees with knowledge exposing security liability.

i hope he is real.

Chris

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Excellent points concerning the u2u.

I might also add that when I signed up here I quickly discovered; you can't even make a u2u until you've made 20 posts.

Seriously, has this policy been changed in the last six months?

The OP has made four posts.

And thanks to the petulant, demanding and impatient behavior of the usual know-it-alls, I sincerely doubt the OP will ever make any more.

Thanks a lot.

XL5

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Not to sidetrack here, but EG&G delt with flashlamps and krytrons/sprytrons. Sprytrons are a fast highvoltage switch that can be used to trigger nukes. I personally bought a $225 flashlamp from them.

Now for some reason (maybe the loose control of sprytrons), the ones who deal with that stuff now is Perkin Elmer.

It is too bad we can't just shove "possible hoax's" into skunkworks and then if it ends up that the story is true, bring it back and "sticky" it to the top of the page. Instead of bashing it to no end hoping it will go away, then when it does, cry that the poster didn't try harder.

Sooner or later this board will become so diverse, watered down and "opinion" freindly that it will just be a giant chat room with a bunch of teens posting opinions (not facts).

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by airborne82ndscout

Here is my theory and it does not mean it is true again it is only a theory. zx4551 entitles thread EX-Area 51 employee-will answer almost all questions. He or she meaning zx did not say he or she would answer all questions put before zx, but almost all questions.

The moderator intervenes to ask where zx's location might be and to U2U him back. zx avoids the U2U of location in fear of giving his or her location away in fear of prosecution from the 2 governments. This is only theory, zx then answers a few questions on ATS and is lamblasted by members on what he or she is saying about area 51 that could be a hoax.

The moderators throw caution to the wind wanting to see that this guy or gal is for real and not a hoax and requests a location by way of U2U with no success again. With the prospect of zx being banned he or she deems this as a threat and says good bye.

As theory goes zx was cautous because he or she has never seen anyone on any thread on ATS being asked his or her location before. zx possibly thinks that the government has approached the ATS owners at one time or another to turn anyone in on the threads that they suspect could be a national security risk.

In theory this could not possibly be true because the ATS owners and moderators would never sale out or sensor any individual that would come forth with vital information or the truth about a topic. Rik Riley

[edit on 5-2-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I really hope that wasn't his house in the image, whether he's a hoax or not.

And there's a missing man on that street who had reported seeing weird flashing lights before he went missing?

How long has he been missing? Or was he found? And he's back and spending time online.

Curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I haven't logged in here for years. I lurk occasionally. But this thread interested me because I'm a psychic (yeah, lol). and, in 2004, I had a vision of what this zx person is talking about. I was shown a black hole being created at earth. Certain energies (don't know what these are but just others are aware of the situation) currently are sent to the planet and around it to prevent the black hole from occurring. It's considered "a flaw" in the cosmic design for this black hole being able to be created. In my vision, it happens in an instant during daylight of summer (not given a year) and there's a brief moment of all realizing something horrible has happened...like our total consciousness is aware at once of our error and then our collective last thought is "sh*t." The details of how it is brought wasn't shown to me, just the vision of actually living the event. It wasn't fun.

Yeah. I know this sounds weird but I thought I'd share this. Take it or leave it. Now I'm not going to sleep well because of seeing this thread and realizing there maybe something to what I saw but at least I understand a bit better.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Just read WHOLE thread front to back. Whew
Kinda disappointed to see OP scared off like this.
IMHO OP maybe of Indian or Pak. origin. Grammatical difs. stood out to me. Nutters? Crackeur, I grew up in Bklyn., Isn't that what we called the shorts worn in the NBA back in the 60'S- 70'S?
In any event, if OP is still out there can he describe the computer systems on the alien craft, and how different their operating systems are.(P.C. or mac)

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Members are always going to ask questions. Members will criticize everything you do and say if you have an elaborate story.

It is our job to sift through the material and figure out what is real and what is phony.

If you really have a story to tell and you thought that your information was valuable, you would keep posting and shrug off any B.S. comments that you might get here.

The ball is in your court zx4551 . To post or not to post...

Do you need to answer every question? No, heck no. I can understand time restraints.

Do you need to provide some evidence? Here is the problem. We need tangible evidence that can back up your claim. I think that there are many ways you could prove that you worked at said facility and not give away your location or identity.

The ball is in your court zx4551 . To post or not to post...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sunshine7

Sunshine7, since you have been out of the loop for a while on whats really happening in the matrix of a world that we live in and since this is one of those 2+2 moments that the ignorant here on ATS tend to miss, I will say it again.

zx4551's concerns with the future of mankind completely 100% back up what Dan Burisch says in his interviews.

Dan discusses his experience in Area 51, where he befriended a captive J-rod called Chi'el'ah; his complex relationship with Chi'el'ah, extending across decades and timelines; his connection with Majestic-12; the war between Majestic and the Illuminati; the race to close down the Looking Glass technology and secure the man-made stargates leading up to 2012; the calculated chance (19%, or 1 in 5), that 4 billion people will die from natural catastrophes triggered by the activation of the manmade stargates; the twists and turns of the convergent timeline paradox that affect the aliens from the future as much as they do ourselves; and much, much more.

projectcamelot.org...

For those of you who have not seen his interviews yet I suggest that you clear your schedules because it is going to take some time.

For all we really know zx4551 may just very well be Dan Burisch.

[edit on 2/5/08 by housegroove23]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Well said. I understand this may be a site where the ploy is to scare off real sources- at least it could be viewed that way. I am not as instantly infatuated with these stories as I used to be. And the truth is, if someone is hoaxing, it doesn't take long before that becomes obvious... remember the girl with the video of alien footage that turned out to be a close-up cell phone recording of her t-shirt!... That was comedy!

Yes we want to know and see some proof of something other than blurry videos, special effects, audio recordings of hell and that crap which places us all in the "we pay for the sci-fi channel" group.

Its not only fascinating, but plausible considering UFOS depicted in ancient hieroglyphs confirming this is more than a government propaganda tool designed to fool the Russians to buy time to build faster war planes.. we are not that stupid.. well some are- but they can't help it- probably just got started- I was like that at first.

My humble opinion about this guy is this:

He/she is not a teenager nor a child.
He/She is not a disinfo agent- They are easy to spot!
He/She is not anymore or less reluctant to give away location as any other whistle blower just beginning to come out.
He/She is not trying to impress with big words, special ops tech jargon and the usual crap a phony gleans from researching what's already available.

Finally- we are adults enough to ignore a hoaxer without mommy and daddy coming to the rescue to verify someone's location to confirm whether or not they are real.

And regardless of what he says- he has not received a warm welcome- but was subjected to a barrage of skepticism and congruity with only one member saying welcome to ATS.

Seriously we can't be certain that anyone on here is not a disinfo agent, whacko, child pretending to be an adult, a government spy or even a grey alien for that matter!

I am not buying much of his answers- but I am not treating him like a bastard at a family reunion either.

He hasn't said anything outrageous which hasn't been said before, discussed before theorized and even put into a book/movie (right now The Mist comes to mind). I just don't see this site as a place to attack people who claim knowledge or maybe it is. Websites sites sell out all the time. Don't get me started on Alex, Jeff and David!!!!!

I would like to hear him answer some more questions as I am just as curious and as skeptical as many on here... I'm just learning to be more polite and civil about it. I guess all those Mod posts are working for me!

Please lighten up- I wanna see how far this goes!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Not to sidetrack here, but EG&G delt with flashlamps and krytrons/sprytrons. Sprytrons are a fast highvoltage switch that can be used to trigger nukes. I personally bought a $225 flashlamp from them.

Wasn't that the company that the TV show on tonight said the JANET planes from vegas to area 51 were registered to? ( used to ferry workers to and from the site.)

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Gosh what are we tracking this guy down like "the dog" bounty hunters!

It really doesn't seem he had put himself in such a situation that he deserves to be tracked and located for authenticity.

If he is to say something life changing then naturally we would need to validate some things, but he is starting the same kind of thread you see alot around here and people seem to like them enough to keep them going as we all have.

I love it!

Yeah, what is going on here?!? The OP said he was a former Area 51 employee ,he fears for his safety, and cannot give his location..... and i think the third post was a mod asking what his location is?!?! If this isn't enough to scare someone off, I don't know what is. Well, at least i know who NOT to tell if i get some secret info!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Agreed..
There has to be SOMETHING zx4551 can say to prove he's real. SOMETHING only he can come up with that could be verified ..

If you are real zx4551, keep posting something whenever you can. Don't kill yourself trying to answer everyone's questions though. Just the ones that are worthy of answers and the time you spend to reply.
The audience you intend to reach is here and as a part that audience we respectfully request further collaboration.

Being burnt out after one day? cmon, you can do better than that

In hopes you'll post more later, my question is thus:
With the knowledge level of the craft you have seen and know of, where have we been with these . Meaning do you know if they have been used for travel to other planets for testing or as a regular occurrence.
If you don't know that, do you know of any purpose they serve whatsoever other than joyriding or intimidation tactics.

b

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0

Originally posted by no_one817
... I just want to help out everyone in weeding the obvious hoax from someone , like me, who might be worth your time.

no_one817 I dont mean to be rude, but kindly answer these:

"worth your time" are you selling something here for "our time"?
For someone who is claiming the exact same things that zx4551 was (worked at GL, has fantastic things to tell, just cant reveal it yet), you have not offered much either. Of course, you have divulged your general whereabouts and specifics that (I can only guess) mean you are working at or near GL.

Also, if your intention is to reveal the facts, why do you bother with attention? Go ahead let us know what does NOT go on in GL.

Exactly! The whole I just can't reveal it yet reeks of "I'm cooking up something good- I'll tell you when I have it perfected". SWOOP!

And that pay attention to me arrogant remark is not what someone in the know would say- its the sort of thing that someone who wants us to believe he's someone in the know would say. Kinda like knocking someone down to build oneself up.
no_one817 just lost a lot of credibility for me!

Assuming for the sake of argument that zx4551 is a hoaxer- at least he can stay in character!

I am sorry but that had to be said. Now all of no_one's friends will come after me. Don't bother I am otta here for a while!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
We keep talking about how he could prove his credibility (if he's even going to post anymore) but no one has offered a way he could do this without compromising his identity/location.

Ideas?

Even if he doesn't come back maybe we should try to establish a general protocol for dealing with this increasing number of possible whisteblowers/hoaxers. Something we could present at the beginning of their post to explain how our site works and what's happened in the past.

All of us here know how the site operates and how it deals with these claims, but the new members don't. I think a real whistleblower could understand the need to gain some credibility without us continually hassling them. Just try to make it more 'user friendly'.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Parabol

What an outstanding post! I think that would be a wonderful effort worth exploring.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join