It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employee - Will answer almost all questions

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don't blame the OP for deciding to drop out because right from the get-go this thread was inundated with those usual members here who jump in and cry hoax all the time -- yep, the whole group is here in this thread.
You all scared him off.

I think this is unfortunate because who knows if he's telling the truth or not -- or if at least part of his story is true -- but too late now. He's gone. We lost out on a chance to get some potentially valuable information on Area 51. And even if he was just a table busser in the cafeteria at that facility -- so what? Everyone who works there must have some kind of information most of the public does not know about. Any information coming from anyone who has worked there is better than nothing in my book.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdpk88
Just fiddling around with searching Zx4551 on the world wide web!

But something interesting came up. Found that code on a e-mail from a firm under the name ILRS (International Laser Ranging Service).

ILRS is a company in NASA. And therefor a Government program.

I found this mail. Not really sure what to make out of it but.

Here it is:

Dear Colleagues,

This message is to alert the analysis community that
LAGEOS data from Maidanak-1 (Station 1864) has
been drifting negative since at least October
2001 at the rate of approximately -13mm/month. This
appears to be a classical clock frequency related
problem. The site has been notified, and the source
of the error is still under investigation.

A frequency error in SLR manifests itself as a
range dependent error that will drift over time.

The system returned to operations in October 2001 after
being off-line for 10 months. Looking back using CSR Weekly
LAGEOS results, there are indications a similar problem
could have existed at this site the 1st half of the year

In addition, based on meteorological data analysis from
Maidanak-1 (1864) and Maidanak-2 (1863), it appears all
Maidanak-1 (1864) barometric data prior to October 2001
was reading low by 6 millibars.

The Author of this mail was a man named Van S. Husson.

When i did my searching on zx4551 thats the document and name i got.

For all i know this could be some weather stuff..

I think this might be Russian laser tracking stations for satillites and or space objects etc,

Check this out:

cddis.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
i believe hes an agent trying to gather what we know by getting us to ask him questions that we believe are important.the questions we ask would reflect any information we have on them that they dont want us too know.

very clever,our questions would give away our knowledge.

Yeah, I noticed a poster earlier on this thread suggesting something similar. Yet another facet to consider.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
the problem with letting the story and thread grow is that we get a large number of complaints about hoaxing when threads like this pop up. We try and nip it in the bud and the members get up in arms. We let it fester and the members get up in arms.

I for one am very appreciative for all that you and all the mods do
for this forum and I'd like to say thank you for that effort.

But as of right now, I don't think it has been proven beyond a shadow
of a doubt that it is indeed a hoax. I guess that's why the thread is still
active. So thanks for the close moderation.

But what do I know, I'm still a rookie at this stuff

one other thing, some are complaining that ZX didn't answer their questions
well maybe so. I see it all the time announcers dropping calls on the
air of people who have bogus or sarcastic questions. I wouldn't
answer a question that I thought was sarcastic. I'd ignore it. Which
is exactly what he did.

So ZX if you're still out there lurking, please come back so we can
get this all cleared up as I would hate for your first experience at
ATS to be a negative one.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I haven't even started reading the thread yet, just this page. It's no surprise that the OP left. You guys are ruthless, I hope he left because he couldn't come up with anymore fake answers and didn't leave because of all the abuse im sure he was taking.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I don't blame the OP for deciding to drop out because right from the get-go this thread was inundated with those usual members here who jump in and cry hoax all the time -- yep, the whole group is here in this thread.

Yes there is truth in that too.

There are a group of combative members that seem to sit by waiting to pounce and rudely (usually) make demands of anyone making a claim to something that falls outside the boundaries of the norm which incidentally this site caters to. They require them to provide the proof that THEY are willing to accept or face a barrage of "laughing face, roll eyes" icons. Ironically some of those same folks have been caught hypocritically making claims that they themselves have not backed up. Must be fun to hold some to standards you aren't bound by.

That's just one aspect of the site that we all have to live with. I like a good skeptic...I really think they are extremely valuable... but a bad one is easy to spot. They are usually laughing at their own jokes while mocking you.

I have no idea if this OP is telling the truth but he certainly didn't have to run off like that no matter what heat got turned up.

ah well.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
What "run off" guys? He's been a member for 1 day. Maybe he has a life, unlike the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is what came up duiring examination of person "zx4551" using Internet related searches.

The overall majority of results are census records of various countries in Asia. The rest were of an expendable manner, although some navigational coordinates did show up in a korean website.

One result was this ip address that is locked.

To who or what this address belongs to is unclear; it could nothing or something.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I haven't even started reading the thread yet, just this page. It's no surprise that the OP left. You guys are ruthless, I hope he left because he couldn't come up with anymore fake answers and didn't leave because of all the abuse im sure he was taking.

Not everyone was against the OP, perhaps you should read the whole thread.

Besides, to be fair to *some* sceptics, they actually do as great a service as the 'believers', since they can often draw an OP making outlandish claims out into the 'open'.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
zx4551 Is there any other way I can reach you? I am interested in what you were explaining about the portals.
I hope you contact me somehow.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 168.56.255.255

so what does that prove other than he is using an Asian proxy to post.
If I wanted to cover my trail with the government I'd do the same thing.
This does not prove hoax. Just he's smart

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
ATS should make some kind of form or something for "Area 51 workers" and people like that, where they could privately give information that shows they are telling the truth, and then if they actually are telling the truth, make a thread about it. That way there wouldn't be huge threads that end up a big waste of time.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Apsaroke

the problem with letting the story and thread grow is that we get a large number of complaints about hoaxing when threads like this pop up. We try and nip it in the bud and the members get up in arms. We let it fester and the members get up in arms.

I understand your position and it can be a lose/lose situation. But with the amount of flags, pages, and looks it seems that it is more an asset than a hinderance. I myself have enjoyed the banter while knowing deep inside that this poster is that started the thread 99% for sure will not have anything to say that will change my life, and if he has it to say he won't.

But it is still overall a good thread to read. IMO

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Excellent post!

You mods really should have some kind of standard post, you could fire off in threads like this, to ensure any posters safety and credibility by contacting you. Like, a really fancy formatted post that screams professionalism..

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Apsaroke

No doubt it's tough trying to do the right thing and you will never be able to make everyone happy but how often do you run across an opportunity like this?

Seems like in a haste to try to get the OP to comply to ATS protocol, he was scared off.
Fact is, we don't know what his situation is/was?

In a life threatening emergency we call 911 and hope someone will listen and help.
In this case the OP was instead ridiculed and asked to perform additional tasks that time may not have allowed him to perform.

Why? Was it because the Mods did not want to create extra work for themeselves by letting the thread grow?
Is it that much of an administrative nightmare?
Can you say premature eradication?

This is no different than putting a 911 caller on hold or asking them to press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish...

So what if people complain, when did it become a political popularity contest?

If you're going to err, then might as well err with as much info that a whistleblower may provide?

If he was telling the truth, then this experience has taught us that perhaps we don't really want and can't really handle the truth.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
What "run off" guys? He's been a member for 1 day. Maybe he has a life, unlike the rest of us.

would you have liked him to have been a member for a few years, posting daily and starting interesting topics? i would probably be more even more skeptical in that case, considering it would have taken him so long to even mention it, knowing full well [in an ideal world] we would be receptive to him.

but in all actuality, by the gloating of over a million users pinging the above network's servers, not everyone posts and membership is not required to read, so there is no way of knowing how long he has been "here."

in fact, guaranteed, he is still reading this topic right now.

link   

Originally posted by zx4551

Summary: Currently A51 are experimenting on creating small points of immense gravity at two seperate places in the universe, this will have the effect of creating a tunnel and if one of these tunnels is placed near another place of immense gravity it will stay at the same point in time effectively creating a portal to another place in time. The danger comes from the fact that there is a danger that these portals can become instable and cause black holes.

How are these points/portals created?: An antiproton and a proton are collided near the speed of light to release all their energy and create a tiny rip in space time. Normally this rip would quickly dissolve but it can be held open by being surrounded by anti-grav devices to stop gravity from closing it up. The rip can then be stretched using magnets so someone can enter it. The problem is - how can we make another portal which will be connected to our first portal?

Connecting portals: During experiments at A51 we discovered that before these portals dissolved they vibrated at a certain unique frequency. If we could create 2 portals and make them vibrate at the same frequency it is theorised that these 2 portals will become "joined". I have no idea how that works because I am not a quantum physicist.

The danger: If these portals are stretched and the anti-grav devices fail it is theorised that the rip in spacetime will be too big to be disolved by gravity and will instead become a black hole.

Experimental device: The first experiments to create the device will start with the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) is opened in May this year. Yes, the LHC has been made with this theoretical device in mind. A full working device has been scheduled to be made for late 2011-2012.

where to start.....here
in the Scientific American Reports, Volume 17, Number 1, May-June 2007 it shows the "basic's" for creating a rip in space time and esentialy a Worm Hole from one section of space to another, by using a particle accelerator such as CERN to "combine" particles of oppisite values (Ex. Proton + Electron).
by using Anti-gravitational fields to mimic the effects of space and a vacume, they could keep the rip open.

IF this "Worm Hole" was placed by a Neutron star, who's mass is large enough to affect gravity, the "Worm Hole" would theoretically process time slower than we do, falling into the PAST......theoretically

link   
reply to post by zx4551

Why are you opening yourself up to us for questions and possibly jepordizing your safety? I am skeptical to say the least...........

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817
... I just want to help out everyone in weeding the obvious hoax from someone , like me, who might be worth your time.

no_one817 I dont mean to be rude, but kindly answer these:

"worth your time" are you selling something here for "our time"?
For someone who is claiming the exact same things that zx4551 was (worked at GL, has fantastic things to tell, just cant reveal it yet), you have not offered much either. Of course, you have divulged your general whereabouts and specifics that (I can only guess) mean you are working at or near GL.

Also, if your intention is to reveal the facts, why do you bother with attention? Go ahead let us know what does NOT go on in GL.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Excellent points, All. Crakeur.

My only question or query to zx4551 would be the relevance and or insight they May be able provide regarding the following image:

?familiar?

==============================

Here we are 15 pages later, with little to none in regards to verifying ANY of that which you've mentioned.

Personally, your response to my query above would prove most useful in further qualifying assertions you've made here thus far.

Court
Ball
Your's

What say ye'?

???

[edit on 5-2-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join