It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

Pride in who and what you are stands out the most. You have an inner strength that you believe only you can feel.. it fills you with warmth and life.

Reality will kick in at some point and you'll begin to uncover such ideas that we all share this same emotion. But, that does not make you any less special or less individual.

you are 'one in a million' as they say. Passionate about your feelings and beliefs. You'll stand your ground with the warrior heart and mind if needs be, but this does not mean you are a violent person.. you're quite the pacifist really...but you will defend anyone if you believe they, or yourself, need to be defended.

The kind hearted helper/warrior.. a bit like the Templar Knights in a way..

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

LOL... seagrass

I don't normally do second readings as some people tend to change their avatars from day to day... but on this occasion, there might be a few points you've not seen in yourself...

The light, power and strength of love in all its purity and form is all dominant in your heart and mind.. A true spirit in human form. All colours and races mix as one completely, regardless of everything.

But you have a dark side.. given the right person with whom you share, you have the ability to be open in ways you've only dreamed about. It's almost like you want to let go of something, but are constrained by the ideas of love (or partners ideas, or fears of societal conditioning)

If youcouold, you'd very much like to mix spirits and minds with your chosen partner, you would like them to see and feel every part of your emotional side, feel the power of your love and allow to be revealed all your fantasies, dreams and desires... until this happens, you may possibly feel a little 'ah well, maybe next time'...

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CeltAngel

You're very welcome and i knew you were not being harsh with your words...

enjoy

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien

LOL... seagrass

I don't normally do second readings as some people tend to change their avatars from day to day... but on this occasion, there might be a few points you've not seen in yourself...

The light, power and strength of love in all its purity and form is all dominant in your heart and mind.. A true spirit in human form. All colours and races mix as one completely, regardless of everything.

But you have a dark side.. given the right person with whom you share, you have the ability to be open in ways you've only dreamed about. It's almost like you want to let go of something, but are constrained by the ideas of love (or partners ideas, or fears of societal conditioning)

If youcouold, you'd very much like to mix spirits and minds with your chosen partner, you would like them to see and feel every part of your emotional side, feel the power of your love and allow to be revealed all your fantasies, dreams and desires... until this happens, you may possibly feel a little 'ah well, maybe next time'...
Extralien, you have NO idea how gifted you are...... bless you

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Thank you seagrass. I am honoured by your reply. you are very welcome.
If you need anything further, feel free to send me a U2U, if you should ever feel the need.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
this thread has been a great read -

your "voice" actually changes from avatar to avatar :-)

I'm another one that changes avatars frequently - but this one will stay for a while

whenever you have time - I would love to hear what you have to say

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Thank you seagrass. I am honoured by your reply. you are very welcome.
If you need anything further, feel free to send me a U2U, if you should ever feel the need.
I may, and thank you so much for the second reading, and offer of your, shall we say, spooky wisdom.. you were spot on, in so many ways. Thank you, from my heart.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Inside the gentle giant is a mind that soars above and beyond. contemplating everything from the ground up.

it's not easy being who you are, but you are well settled in your ways and have an air of acceptance about things that strikes others with thoughts of 'how does he do that?'

Life stands before you and every day brings something new which makes you gasp in wonder and awe at just how full of life life really is.

Mist covers the way forward, but for yourself, you know the mist clears eventually, just as a new day dawns after night. The body may be stuck where it is, but the mind is free to wander. The body may be aging, yet the mind is still as fresh and as sharp as it has ever been.

You have a goal. You're not too far from completing it. You may not even realise you are almost there, or that you are on a mission. Either way, when it is completed, you'll know what's been needed, has been done.

All things make sense given the time, patience and thought they require and deserve. The child inside never dies.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Extralien]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

If only you could fix everything the way people want things fixed. If only you had the ability to do the good deeds that we all dream of.

If only.....

Your passion to help others turns to anger through frustration, yet you do not let this strike you down. You have a very lighter side which takes most things with a pinch of salt and your humour is second to none.

You love a good laugh, and laughter with others shows just how passionate you are about all living things and how you wish you could do something for everyone.

You're a 'get up and go' type. sitting around is ok, but when there is work to be done, you're on the case....

Action and activity keep the blood pumping which feeds your brain and keeps your dreams alive. Don't give up, you might stumble onto something that will enable you to achieve your aims.

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

thank you for that - very nicely done

except maybe that I'm more of a capuchin than a gentle giant :-)

I read the other thread that you linked earlier on - and I really like the way you explained this - it put into words something I've always believed - the world is a mix of the rational - and the irrational

you can read a lot of things using both reason and intuition - so it's all science and magic - something for everyone

symbolism is everywhere - and just being yourself - you're giving away clues and sending messages all the time

reading them is the trick - if you want to call it that :-)

I think you have a gift

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

First of all, Thank you very much!!!

That was amazing, what you wrote. When I draw, it's usually at the top of my head, almost to a random point. A few days later, when I'm looking at my art again, the pieces of it's meanings come together...like interpreting a dream. you don't know what it means until you investigate it.

When I drew my avatar, i wanted to be an alien head, then I had the idea to have the earth as a part of its mind. Perhaps I was looking for a point, but I didn't see it yet. Maybe that our earth is not even noticed or believed in by it's own beings. That we overlook our planet. In return of life, we destroy our world.

As I was reading your interpretation, I was agreeing to every sentence you wrote. You did an amazing job. These interpretations are very interesting.

Thank you so much again.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Here's the crow's avi extra.

Have at it.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The Scarecrow

focussed, determined, positive.
an attitude of no messing.. do what you gotta do, no complaints... sort it out or fall.

straight to the point. an argument can be solved by more means than one and this does not have to include violence.

a calm sense of humour but you do find things deeply amusing though you tend to keep your laughter in check unless you're with those closest to you.

protective of 'love' type emotions, but have a tendancy to be sure to have an outspoken opinion.

It takes a strong person to put up with you, although you feel you are pretty easy to get on with. confrontation is a daily hazard but you handle things well.
contemplation requires strength of mind and will to be able to solve problems or come to an agreement.
You have time for all as long as they are willing to bend a little in order for your words to be heard.
little time spent on fools who waste your energy.

Clear the dead wood to make way for the new.

always a clear road ahead...no matter any obstacle, all can be overcome with the right approach, right speed and the right attitude.
Will fight for the right cause... passionate about your beliefs and your behaiour.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You hit the nail on the head ex. You're really good at what you do.

I'm sure you hear that all the time thought. edit to add that this:

reply to post by The Scarecrow
. confrontation is a daily hazard but you handle things well.

could never be more true. Well, when I used to be out and about a lot that is:

[edit on 11-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

[edit on 11-12-2008 by The Scarecrow]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Can i sit for the next reading please ;o)

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If the avatar says something meaningful about the user how much must the nickname chosen say? Some interesting ideas... just not sure I buy into them.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

reply to post by themuse

Life... just what does it all mean?
Just because someething is set in stone, does not mean that it is fact. Even stone gets worn away, broken, chipped and generally eroded so it changes over time and is never as it was.

There's always something that comes along and changes your whole perspective on things. You always find yourself having to double check things. This has given you a keen eye for detail and a sharp mind for matters and points of importance.

The fluidity of life flows through your soul and you're willing to go wherever, whenever, to accomplish the many things you need to do and wish to do to fulfill your daily life.

A challenge is a challenge and must be met. Fail or win, it's not important, you took part and gave it your best.

Hi Extralien

Thanks so much for your time. You have the most beautiful way of writing things. I wish I was as poetic on paper as i am in my head.

Your are spot on with the last line. A challenge is a challenge. Fail or win is not relevant to me. The sensation of going through the process is what i feel its all about, feel it all i say, life is about sensation!! I am able to adapt quickly to whatever senario arises and have realised I have a widespread demograpghic I guess you could say than most others whom live 'one way'.

Yes again, with the physical there is always something that comes along and changes my perception, society life wise, however I have always seen things as energy and I consider myself uncannily perceptive at times with my abilty to see the core issue or root cause of other peoples behaviour. Almost what i recently learned is empathic abilty.

Also I genuinely feel a universal responsibilty to help the earth and us make it, no matter how small the task at hand, I always have.

All up you are such a pleasure to read and impressively perceptive with your insight.

The world needs more people like minded, because when you understand why someone does something it doesnt hurt as much and that would mean more love for the world in a time when bitterness is soo many peoples way of life without even realising it.

Happy and Safe Festive Season to you and yours Extralien

themuse

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Very interesting concepts you got going on there...

Everything has a value of its own, but that value has been gained from thousands of years of human development... Finding out what, how and why we have placed these values is a puzzle you are determined to solve.

You have set yourself upon a journey of discovery. You do not mind the method of travel or whether it be by land sea or air, you have a destiny that is extremely important to you.

Life is a maze, but you have a birds eye view of most situations which allows for clear sailing on waves of calm. You realise we must all take the rough with the smooth.

From every storm comes better times. You have the courage to face your fears and know that, no matter what, you'll be fine.

You are at your physical best when the the temperature is at the right 'warmth'. Too hot or too cold and you tend to lock down...
There's a time for everything, and setting your day around that is a bit awkward due to the demnds of everyone else and general society things.

As much as you look forwards into the distant future and see a happy time for all, you are aware of the obstacles close at hand, although they are not so important, you know they may still pose a risk, and you're ready to handle those if they ever come too close to your side....

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Totally speechless

Thankyou for taking the time to read for me ;O)

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

reply to post by SaintlyMic
By Extralien
You have contentment. a peace of mind and body. You're very happy with the way things are going. Although you struggle, just as we all do, you have the strength to get through things.

There is a general serenity about you. Some people find it attractive, others aren't really too sure on how to take it.

Nothing is in pure black and white, there are always grey areas that kind of smother the fact of things. Looking at things from as many angles as possible helps you comprehend all that is at hand.

Seems to be a bit of a scientific mind working away in there. It does ask questions about a lot of things, has answers for many others, yet you're sure that no matter the correct answer, the truth will be fully understood at any point in time.

I do have contentment.
I do have peace of mind and body.

I am NOT very happy with the way things are going.
My wife's family is making our lives as difficult as they possibly can.
My wife and I cannot stand living this far north.
We want to move to Florida where it is always warm.
I hate cold weather!

The strength that I have is not my own.
I get my strength from Jesus, and He takes care of me by His power.

I do have a serenity about me.
This serenity is also from the Lord Jesus.
The serenity I have has blossomed into confidence.
Many people notice this quality in me.
Many people also confuse my serene confidence with arrogance.
I have found that people generally cannot handle someone who is sure of themselves.
I don't flaunt it, nor do I push it into people's faces.
I just have it, because Jesus has given it to me to have and to use whenever I need it.

I do NOT believe there are very many "gray areas".
I had a spokesperson call me a few years ago representing "pro-life".
I told the man that I did not think abortion was something the USA Government should fund.
But, at the same time, if a woman wishes to be selfish and kill the child she should be allowed to do it, because it is better that the child go to Jesus than to grow up and possibly go to hell.
This "gray area" was not acceptable to the man on the phone, and he tried to say I was not right with God.
So, in a way, there are "gray areas" in my life, at least they are gray areas in the eyes of other people.

Most of the things in this world that I look at I try to see it from Jesus' perspective.
Most things in life are most definitely Black or White.
So, I do not ever try to smother the facts of things with a gray perspective.
I take things as Jesus reveals them to me.
Because of this many think I am up front, to the point, and sometimes very blunt about my take on things.
Many things to me are either black or white.

I do look at everything from every possible perspective.
Not because I think there might be a better way...
But, because I want to hear from Jesus what He thinks about those other perspectives.
It is Jesus who gives me comprehension when dealing with "other angles".
It is Jesus who reveals to me what these other angles are trying to say and what they are trying to represent.

I am very scientific in my approach.
Not because I am that way, but because Jesus makes me that way.
Jesus is the most advanced scientist to have ever lived!
No one knows the sciences Jesus knows!
In fact, the sciences Jesus has represented and brought forth have been rejected by many people as being unscientific.
I can hardly wait for Jesus to come back to this earth to rule for 1,000 years, and to reveal sciences that have never ever been imagined nor comprehended before!
Technology will be unbound and set free, and Jesus' technology will heal the earth. heal the people, and make life so comfortable that one would be a fool to not receive Jesus Christ as the LORD!

Although I am scientific by nature, by design, and by the power of Christ, I do continue to seek out to know all that I can from many sources.
But, when I hear an answer from other sources other than Jesus, I do not accept those answers as fact until I hear it from Jesus' Mind and Spirit that they are either fact or fiction!
I know that when Jesus communicates with me that He will give me the correct TRUTH.
This is because Jesus not only teaches TRUTH, JESUS IS TRUTH!
I KNOW THAT AT ANY POINT IN TIME THAT JESUS WILL GIVE ME THE TRUTH!

There is my response to your picture profiling.
When I first came here I was curious about what you were doing here.
I wanted to see exactly what you might say.

Years ago I was at a huge shopping mall.
There were all kinds of merchants lined up along the middle of the walkway outside of the normal stores but still inside the building.

I noticed some palm readers and psychics sitting in a booth they had set up.
They were giving out free readings.
I immediately asked Jesus if I could go there and see what they could say.
Jesus told me to go up to them and watch what would happen when they tried to profile me.

I went up to the women, they looked at me, and their mouths dropped open in surprise.
Two of the women looked at me again and said that they could see nothing about me at all.
They said that this had never happened to them before and that they could not understand why I was a blank.

Then Jesus spoke to me in my mind and said that He was preventing the women from being able to see into my mind or into my future.
I told the women this and their mouths dropped open again in both disbelief and total confusion.
I said that Jesus has the power to prevent satan's power from working.
The women were offended and said that they were not satanists.
I replied that they were indeed being used by satan whether they worshiped satan or not.
They laughed at me and I went my way.

I have seen this happen on more than one occasion and not only with me but with others as well.
True Christians cannot be "read" if Jesus does not want them to be "read".
The power of Christ is far greater than any other person's ability or any other person's satanic assistance.
The power of Christ is far greater than the sciences brought forth by other human beings.

Some of the things you saw in my avatar were true, but only so far as Jesus would let you see that truth.
This is why I have responded so that the full picture of me could be explained.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join