It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Please do mine as well. I didn't spend a long time on it and I have defiantly seen better, but I like it. Its suits me fine.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

Seeing without looking, being without existence, hearing without ears.
Complexity of symbolic images have meanings of their own to which you relate to. Others may say a ball is a ball, but to you it will represent a whole universe of understanding and unseen knowledge.

What is above as is below. You seem to be very much in touch with yourself and your surroundings.

flights of fancy grip your mind in an effort for transcendence. Science is as important as the spiritual side of things. combining the pure with the man made and the natural will surely lead to many great discoveries.

You much prefer to be actively doing something that you feel to be worthwhile and worth the effort, and very possibly, in benefit of others rather than yourself.

You would love to uncover the things that others have very little interest for. Going where no man has gone before is something that all great explorers have done, and this is something you'd enjoy.

the void in our lives can only be filled by ourselves.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by quantum wind

Stating the obvious. Getting to the point. Explaining things to people in a way that they will comprehend.

You are a generally nice person, but there seems to be a sense of 'don't cross me, you'll regret it'. People have to find their way to your heart and mind through a reasonable network of personality tests you have set in your subconcious. Those who crack it are usually the closest to you.

You come and you go, and friends know you'll return. Not one to be sat around, although putting your feet up for some 'me' time can only be a good thing. We all like a slice of the pie, but you are not too keen on those who try to take the biggest slices. You're very much open towards a sharing, balanced way of living.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nastalgik

All that we see is not as we imagine. Keeping behind the curtain is not only a way of prtoecting oneself, but it also gives you time to contemplate your next move.

Keeping your anger under control is sometimes a bit of a struggle, but this is not your fault. If only there was something out there that could really grip your mind and senses and that you could really get your hands into.. something constructive that fed your mind at the same time.

You know it's out there, you're just not entirely sure as to what it is yet.

You've no need to worry. You'll find what you need. learn som patience and all will be revealed. Take time to relax and let go.

Nothing is as bad as it seems. You have a very active imagination but frustration in getting the things you want done, done tends to hold you back a little.

go for it, do what you've wanted to do for a long time... take the leap of faith..

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Thank you very much. Quite astute, impressive even.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Mine should be fairly obvious...but you can you see anything else about me from my avatar choice?

nYk

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Hey Extralien

Thanks for doing my avatar. I think your definitely onto to something there, that was excellent.

I thought I would try and do your avatar as a thank you. This is the first time I’ve done this, so I hope you like it.

Extralien

You’re mind is like an arrow heading towards uncovering the hidden mysteries of the universe.

Nothing can hold you back, you’ve been on this track for a long time and your not about to get off any time soon, until you have accomplished your mission.

You are constantly searching for answers to some of life’s biggest questions, yet with this, you help and teach others who come to you for knowledge. Your mind never grows stale and nothing can extinguish the passion for truth that burns inside you.

There are secrets, which are locked behind iron doors, which you seek to break down but not with might or power but with a subtle twist of the right key, in the right direction.

In essence you are quick to help and slow to judge, that is your gift and you use it well. Injustices strongly drive your spirit towards enlightening people about the truth.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This is an interesting thread.
What does my avatar have to say?

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Stop start, stop start... if only you could find enough time in the day, but the things that you stumble over as you plough your way through the day, just bnever seem to get any smoother. These stumbling blocks are a bit important at this particular time. They are there for a reason...a test of faith or endurance, shall we say.

It's the unknown that is most fascinating. This is why you have the strength and correct attitude to be able to handle these bumpy roads.

Everything is lit up, most are blinded, but you have the ability to see clearly if you take just a moment of time to sum things up.

Strong opinions help you to defend yourself and others, but you wont cry over spilt milk. The damage has been done, so collect up what's left and see if there is a way to 'better' from it.

The light always shines brightest at the other end of the tunnel

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Rather good that... was most impressed.

Thank you for taking the time to do that

Others have attempted also, as you'll no doubt have seen in the rest of the thread.

All good fun... just goes to show how much we could all learn if we were taught how to look at things in a more positive light rather than spending umpteen years being force fed business studies or other 'money making' ways of being a slave to the system

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Wisdom comes naturally.

We are all aware of the future, most try to see through the mist to see what the future brings as we walk along lifes paths, yet you are clearly in 'the moment' of clarity and realise that there is not much point in fussing or worrying about what tomorrow will bring until the eactual day arrives... if it ever really truely arrives anyway.

You like your comfort and security. There are methods that you have developed that enables you to be able to take your security wherever you go. It's your way of doing things. Each step is taken with a positive attitude as each step leads closer to where you're going... and you're most assured by the firm ground you walk upon.

Being able to adjust to different things has toughened your body and mind and you're very likely to be able to 'lead men' in almost any situation.

Very adaptable, can bend like the willow in the wind, yet you have the foundations of a great Oak.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Evening Extralien

If you have the time, i would love you to read mine/me.

Thats all ill say until after
except this and your others have to be some of my favorite threads

Have the best weekend.

themuse

[edit on 29/11/2008 by themuse]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Seeing this is a very old thread, I am still interested to see what kind of person you think I am by just looking at my avatar and not seeing nor reading anything else about me.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Very interesting,

I could only ask like everyone else, Could you do mine?

I drew it myself, so I'm curious.

Thank you

[edit on 2-12-2008 by non-living]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

WOW. I'm really impressed. Flag to you, good sir, for the stunningly accurate (IMO) reading.

Thanks a million! Also thank you for not taking me too personally, I really didn't mean to come out as harsh as I did.

What a gift!

(edit cause I can't spell as usual)

[edit on 12/3/2008 by CeltAngel]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
That's an easy one. My avatar is simply me. (Doesn't get much more symbolistic xD ) On a more serious note, I took this particular picture whilst my eyes were changing color as they sometimes do. It's a rather spectacular phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Extralien, my friend...
will you do this avatar for me too....

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by themuse

Life... just what does it all mean?
Just because someething is set in stone, does not mean that it is fact. Even stone gets worn away, broken, chipped and generally eroded so it changes over time and is never as it was.

There's always something that comes along and changes your whole perspective on things. You always find yourself having to double check things. This has given you a keen eye for detail and a sharp mind for matters and points of importance.

The fluidity of life flows through your soul and you're willing to go wherever, whenever, to accomplish the many things you need to do and wish to do to fulfill your daily life.

A challenge is a challenge and must be met. Fail or win, it's not important, you took part and gave it your best.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SaintlyMic

it's not that old a thread... just ongoing

You have contentment. a peace of mind and body. You're very happy with the way things are going. Although you struggle, just as we all do, you have the strength to get through things.

There is a general serenity about you. Some people find it attractive, others aren't really too sure on how to take it.

Nothing is in pure black and white, there are always grey areas that kind of smother the fact of things. Looking at things from as many angles as possible helps you comprehend all that is at hand.

Seems to be a bit of a scientific mind working away in there. It does ask questions about a lot of things, has answers for many others, yet you're sure that no matter the correct answer, the truth will be fully understood at any point in time.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by non-living

Rain soaked concrete covers our once beautiful planet.
Are we deliberately choking our home?
Blurred traffic head lights weave their way through smoggy rain and never ending winters. Discontent runs deep through the city, yet there you are, the proud warrior, chasing the rabbit..chasing the answers.

Hunting down that which gives you vision, hope and a sense of worthiness for the future of all.

Humanity can be trusted, we just have to prove it to ourselves. We are all alien to each other until we begin to open up and be the people we really are. We are one and you are fully aware of that. It's trying to get the point across in a few sentences that is the frustrating part...

If only we could look everyone in the eye with a 'knowing' and recognise the same 'knowing' in their faces... we might all get a long a bit better.

But that's just one of the furstrating things...we can't all be everywhere and give everyone that knowing look.. as much as we'd all like to.

might make this a better place to live instead of drowning it in our own self pity.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join