It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I love your writing, if you are still up to it, please...

[edit on 24-12-2008 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Everything is strange... the longer you look the more you see oddities.
Leather and lace is unusual, but acceptable and follows along your lines.

We are all the same yet we have many differences. you're one of those that spots this in all things and it kinda puts you outside of the group, but you have the knack of being able to blend easily so as not to throw others off.

If you were in a place where nobody cared what you did or looked like, you'd be right at home. Humanity has a soul, it's just a shame we are taught to behave in certain ways.

All is not as it would seem, but everything remains the same. Your voice cries out whilst others fear crying, fear their freedom, fear the toughts and ideas they have for themselves.

your pleasures are anothers pain, yet you feel their pain and wish you could show them the way to the pleasure you feel. Having the right words at the right moment and spoken in a manner that makes sense to and is understood by all is a dream we all have, but you dream this often.. almost a life goal.. bringing about some form of peace and tranquiity and a balance for all things..

Nature is pure in all its ways, no matter what happens naturaly, be it life or death.. everything is beautiful

[edit on 26-12-2008 by Extralien]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well, very nice thread. Hope you'll have time to explain my avatar.
Great work by the way, keep it up.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Wow! your are like the rob brezny for avatars, what talent, and I enjoy reading all the others as much as my own. The wamth you send us through your perception...pure white flame! The wisdom you so easely manifest is a model to wich I shall really try to apply myself from now on('
'), and thankyou for being ('
')

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Alright, I've read enough to get me curious, but I honestly don't think my avatar reveals much about me...

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by teklordz

What goes around, comes around. But there is a stop/start point for everything.

The beginning and end of everything is the most crucial position. Everything else is just part and parcel of the entire process.

No matter what comes along, it was meant to be that way.

Balance, unity and harmony combine to bring you an understanding of things that makes you look a things in a different light. You're able to place yourself outside of everything else and be the observer rather than the participant.

Being able to rejoin the game when you see fit is an ability you use to the max. It's always best to know exactly what you're up against before tackling any given situation.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by apaulo

Refelctions are just a window to our deeper self.

Everything is on the surface, but just how far can we all go in order to disocver the truth of anything and everything.

Your thoughts and dreams lead you into a real, solid, yet fluid world of unexpected journeys and discoveries. What you think to be true usually turns out to be just a scratch on the surface until you take the time to consider further options or possibilities.

between the realms of reality and dreams, between solid and fluid, between worlds or even between every second there is a point where everything must stop and cease to exist, yet at this same place everything exists, colides, combines and keeps flowing all at the same time.

you have a calm approach to most things, yet you are filled with an inner glow that makes you stand out..you don't need to say much, just your presence is enough. You don't need to make an effort to impress anyone.

A sail ship?... old wooden hull with lots of white sails??
where is it you wish to go?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Years ago a friend and I stepped into a guru shop on accident. From the name of the shop we thought it was a health food store. We did a real quick walk around and headed for the exit, but an advertisement for aura photography caught my eye. Out of curiosity I had it done because I had recently had a dream that someone showed me a picture of 3 guys with their back to the camera and the one in the middle had a rainbow around the back of his head. In the dream I said, “Wow, that is cool, who is that?” Then I noticed it was me.

Well, this guy takes my picture and hands it to me. Very colorful, but no rainbow; Purplish/white beam on my head, greens on my right, yellows left, and many other colors. He then proceeds to tell me what all the colors mean; a reading ((unexpected)) I felt like the guy knew me better than I did. I look at my friend whose eyes are bugged out of his and his mouth is practically dragging the floor, and he says, “I’ll do it next.”

I felt real uncomfortable as this guy read me like a book; it was real bizarre. I don’t how you did it, but your “reading” gave me the same feeling. How did you get all that from my avatar? Did you by any chance check out some past posts of mine?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by apaulo

If you've read through this thread, I've said a few times that I do not read posts or get info about anyone from other sources...

I do this directly from the avatar, nothing more

Some have even sent me u2u's because of some things i have mentioned in these posts that only they knew and hold deeply private.. they all hav asked the same question...how did i do it..

i cant explain it myself..it's just an 'ability'.

If you go through the thread and follow the links to other threads i've mentioned you'll get to see a bigger picture of what's going on here...why this thread started etc...

hope that all the info in this thread answers your question, and thank you for your reply

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This is a fascinating thread! I just updated my avatar (and spent ages trying to make the current one fit) but have been studying other peoples and... I can see some symbolism in some of them, absolutely. ^^

You're welcome to try mine if you like, though I mostly picked it 'cause I just thought it looked pretty.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by quitebored

You picked it for more reasons than it just looking pretty...

There are 5 extremely important points/issues/people/activities/personal traits that you hold a great value for. These points are your guiding lights at this time of your life.

You would love to break free, but you feel stuck. You're not stuck... it is these 5 points that have anchored you down for the moment. There is a deep reason as to why these issues are restraining you.

You may occasionaly feel that there is no up or down, nothing is in black and white..everyhting has a grey area that leaves you with doubts or deep thoughts. No need to worry though for when the time is right, you will spread your wings and take flight and all that has been will make complete sense.

There is a purity and serenity in your future. you are one of the other tiny lights, lighting another corner of the dark.... Your light will combine with others in the fulness of time.

You may feel small and inferior at times, but you tend to ignore your immense strengths and abilities, yet these things carry you forward on your path. There is a time when you will wake up to these strengths and you'll look back and wonder why you ever got so bothered by little things.

Practice makes perfect.....

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

*jaw drop* Holy cow. ...Um. Yes, there are exactly five people that currently comprise my nearest 'n dearest, and some difficulties among them right now that have left me feeling "stuck" ...not in the middle, but like I have to stop focusing on my own growth and development to help them... which I honestly don't mind, but... which does leave me feeling a bit cramped, to be honest, like I want to focus elsewhere but can't, just yet.

I had no idea and no thought at all about any of that when I picked that image, though; I didn't even see the lights attached to the figure's foot, I mean, literally, I never saw those until you mentioned it, let alone how many there were.

That is WILD. You hit the nail on the head. Um...

You have a gift. I don't understand it, I'll admit, but I'm very, very impressed by it! ...And thank you!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thank you... I'm glad it makes sense to you now..

So what you thought was pretty was nothing more than your own subconscious positive attitude towards everything that is going on..

That's why you felt content in your choice of image

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I think mines fairly straight forward... I think Bush is a plonker! What d'ya think?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Will you do mine too?

What does mine say about me...?

- Carrot

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Hey, Extralien, I thought I'd let you know that I gave you a S&F before you even read my avatar. Great thread!

reply to post by quitebored

Quitebored, I just had to tell you that your avatar is pretty cool...

[edit on 12-2-2009 by apaulo]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You can do mine I needed to test out my newest starry heavens background
anyway.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I simply love this thread a long time ago you did mine, i wonder if anything has changed.

You bring positive energy too whomever you come into contact with, may love ant light find you.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well, I'm not quite sure..My avatar is my hand manipulated in photoshop..It's my tattoo..Not quite sure what that says about me personally.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hi... cool thread....

what do you think about mine?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join