It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Jesse Macbeth, this my response to the world

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
folks, let's stop the bickering and infighting and work on the issue at hand.

Jesse, you can use www.abovetopsecret.com...
to contact the site owners. I'd say email me the goods but I think it's best if Simon, Springer or SO deal directly with this.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Once a liar always a liar. Jail was to good of a place for a traitor like you, if you really are who you say you are. Many of the people here will fall for your crap. They hate the U.S. as much as you do.

Look up how to use a paragraph.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Verhasst]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

I'm curious Val. How would have you handled the situation? Knowing full well that hindsight is a major asset.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Verhasst

Stop the abuse and learn how to spell.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyrobbo
reply to post by Valhall

I'm curious Val. How would have you handled the situation? Knowing full well that hindsight is a major asset.

I wouldn't have lied? I wouldn't have misled people and wasted their time and diverted their attention away from efforts they were committed to? Whatever personal misjustice, mistreatment and living hell I might endure myself does not grant me privilege to go out and play others - unrelated to my hardship! - as fools and cause wasted energy so that I can feel my needs of revenge.

I'm amazed that you need some one to give you that answer...apparently you can't come up with it yourself?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

What the hell is wrong with you people? ATS hates the US now? what does this issue have to do with the US government? NOTHING!!!!
WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT REMEMBER?
Do you condone how this man was treated? Do you think he was treated with any kind of dignity or respect? Absolutely not, if it happend the way he said it did than those men are the traitors not him. He is left homeless and poor...yea, a real big incentive to make all this up.
Anti US......hahahahahahahahaha that is a big freakin joke. you want to know who the real patriots are? We are...the people are the real patriots and im not talking about the sheople who know nothing more than what is presented to them by the MSM. Im talking about people who petition the supreme court to reserve our civil rights, im talking about the people who constantly demonstrate for changes in our government. Im talking about the people who stand on the street trying to gain momentum for a new wave of political thinking and get their man elected. Even though the voting system is corrupt, the spreading of knowledge is not and the more people who know more than what tv or magazines can teach the better off we all are.
Also...the more love people have for one another the better off this entire world will be. So, with that being said....if this man was treated in such a manner then he should have every right to revenge. Should he take it and sink to their level? that depends on what kind of revege....he decided to lie to get them all in trouble with the law since there was no way anyone was going to beleive him about what he originally posted but that doesnt mean it didnt happen.
Open your eyes man and leave this kid alone.....and if it turns out that he is a liar about everything then no harm done right? Just a few words wasted on a blog.....

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Stop the abuse and learn how to spell.

I edited it a minute after I sent the post. I knew the folks from the U.K. and Australia would love this guy. All I see on this site are people with inferiority complexes bashing the United States.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Well as I said it's great to have hindsight. Personally and to be honest I don't know how I would've handled the situation. I might've been too traumatised too actually think as clearly as you.

I'm in Australia and have never heard this story before.

Val are you a soldier or something similar?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Well you really sound like a good bloke to have a beer with.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
In my opinion this was done for fame and money.
You claim that the veterans organization used you but I say that you let them use you. Im sure they had to force the cash into your pockets to make those videos and interviews right?
You also attempted to defraud the Veterans Administration, well you actually did for a while and got about $10,000 out of them before you were busted, this just backs up my thoughts that you tried to exploit this for everything that you could.
Your story about what happened to you in boot camp cant be believed because of you are a known liar.
I think you went to boot camp and couldnt handle it so you were discharged as unfit for duty, then you make up this huge batch of lies to get attention and to some how get back at the Army for discharging you because you didnt have what it took to even complete basic training.

Someone who lies about something as big as you did just cant be believed in my opinion.

[edit on 1/23/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I'm in Australia and have never heard this story before.

Val are you a soldier or something similar?

I think I'll pick "other". It doesn't take hindsight to not go out and mislead people...no matter how traumatized a person is. I don't think clarity of thought has anything to do with integrity of action.

Listen, don't misunderstand me...I don't care what he did to the military organization, or even how he handled their actions against him while he was dealing with THEM. I would think shame shame if he lacked integrity during that process, but probably not even voice that opinion.

My beef is WITH THE FALSE STATEMENTS and intentional misleading of people AFTER he left the military. He engaged a group of people who are working on an effort they have a genuine passion for, and believe will make a positive difference in the world if they are successful, and he misled them and wasted their time for a selfish reason.

That's the part I have an issue with.

[edit on 1-23-2008 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

No one would beleive him though.....so picture this.
A desperate man, a poor and homeless man. Beaten for his religious beleifs and ridiculed in a country that is full of people who are blinded by their own government. He knew no one would beleive him and that he might have even been killed for revealing the truth...so he took the low road out because it was the only road to take. He lied....they lied, two wrongs dont make a right and this is true but desperate times call for desperate measures and that is especially true i beleive when referring to someone's inner personal struggle for justice.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The Terms and Conditions of use still apply to this thread,

You have been informed.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I don't know about this story either, However if what he is saying is true and can be proven by his documentation, then it appears to me he told the truth at the start but was called a liar for that truth even by a Chaplin, nobody deserves the crap he went through if it is true, and yes i am British that does not stop me being human.

I do know that if this had happened in the British Army then heads would roll right to the top because we do not treat our soldiers like crap no matter what religion they are, and yes there have been cases in the past where this has happened but it was dealt with and those responsible paid for it.

This man served his time he has owned up to what he has done which is more than the people who are supposed to have done this to him? why don't you wait for the evidence before you make Judgment ? because I'm damn sure you would do just the same if you where treated this way even more.

Big tough Sgt's with no balls have no right doing that job IMO and that is the part of anatomy missing if they do that to someone then threaten them if they tell, pure school ground bully tactics if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Let's not forget the REAL ARMY RANGERS and Special Forces Soldiers who gave it all up so we could debate this blank blank blank guy. The real injustice to me and others is that he claimed to be one of these fine soldiers. Actualy, he was so uninformed about these brave troops he didn't realise they where two seperate units. I guess that comes from being so sorry you can't even achieve Basic training lol - what a looser.
Unfit for duty - trainee dishcharge that is all Jesse Macbeth is and ever will be. They don't just handa Green Beret too anyone and they don't Tab Rangers because they wannabe one. Everything else you have to say Jesse is just like you, not important. You have however gained success at one thing. You can now call yourself CONVICTED FELON.
Thank you Congress for the "Stolen Valor Act".

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Well you really sound like a good bloke to have a beer with.

Well if you come to the States, upstate New York that is, I'll buy you a beer. I have no hatred for your country or the U.K. for that matter. Hell, they gave us Monty Python's Flying Circus, they can't be all bad.

I have no hatred for Muslims. I think it's very sad, the whole war I mean.

I will say one thing, I love my country and I have the utmost respect for the men and women in uniform. I know things are far from perfect right now, however some of the things I have seen written lately makes me sick. One small example was a post from a man in the U.K a few months back who wanted all U.S. Marines to be Beheaded as war criminals.

BTW - I did pick up on your sarcasm.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If you are Jessie Macbeth id like to share my feelings.

You are in my book a lier, fraud, disgrace and most of all a pitiful example of a human being. You got what you deserved by being sentenced to prison. I don't believe a word of what you say and I don't feel privileged that you came on ATS to spew more garbage to the public. I hope you sleep well at night after the lies you have told.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
[I edited it a minute after I sent the post. I knew the folks from the U.K. and Australia would love this guy. All I see on this site are people with inferiority complexes bashing the United States.

Not quite sure what you meant by this - if this is how you see the only two nations in the world that actively support the U.S. globally I would hate to see how you sum up the rest of the world.

We need to be in Iraq with you guys because......... we have an inferiority complex???????

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slaine01

We need to be in Iraq with you guys because......... we have an inferiority complex???????

LMAO! Seriously...good point.

We (the U.S.) don't have anything to crow about or any chips left to cash in for favors or to buy friends, so from a position of an inferiority complex I'm going to ask...

would you buy me a beer?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
I do know that if this had happened in the British Army then heads would roll right to the top because we do not treat our soldiers like crap no matter what religion they are, and yes there have been cases in the past where this has happened but it was dealt with and those responsible paid for it.

Sorry, this doesn't happen in the US Army, either. A DI touches a troop, he gets jail time. Don't believe what you've seen on TV or Full Metal Jacket, the days of abusing a troop in boot are long gone.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join