It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizard(reptilian) Alien Race Question

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I am the lizard king, I can do anything.

They live.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by _Highlander_

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
From what I can gather from the "Terra Papers", plus, admittedly, aspects of my imagination.

At one time in antiquity, there was a primitive dinosaur race that existed on Earth, as well as a primitive Ape race. They were genetically modified over many generations by the "ancients" - who were an alien race that were apart of an empire that was billions of years old. In our "recent" history, one of these ancients had seized control of Earth, and with his advanced knowledge and technology, declared himself as "God" of the planet. The Ape people, and the dinosaur people, at this point in time, existed in the modern civilisation, however, also existed in many numbers in their natural habitats. At a later time, Earth was invaded by outerspace reptillians who were akin to a band of space-pirates. The outerspace reptillians led an uprising against the ruling "God" by getting the Earth lizards to "sell out" - in reality, they brain-washed them. Eventually, they overthrew the ruling "God", however, he managed to escape (thus there are followings today that expect the "return of the Gods"). It should be noted, that the Earth dinosaur people, at the time, were a relativley innocent and friendly race, however they had to serve the more genetically-enhanced ones (that were taught how to speak etc). Once the "rebellion" was successful, they were double-crossed by the space lizards, who forcibly altered thier minds (there were some resistors however), or "changed thier programming", as well as altering the mind of mankind by hijacking the mind-matrix system that had been in place. It should be noted, that mankind had also existed in more natural forms as well as more heavily engineered forms, similar to the dinosaur people, whom they had a common ancestor.
edit on 8-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well there are many theories about the reptilians.
I'd would say what I belive in but it would take too long.
I found this website..well actually a friend of mine told me
about it and i'm sure you'll have heard or even read this website.
Truthism

I've read this many times and it's quite interesting. It doesn't mean
I believe in what this website says. Probably a couple things but let me
know your opinion on it. I've also know another one where it talks
about the bible and aliens but that's something else and in some other
post.
Thanks!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by _Highlander_

There is a movie called "They Live".
You should watch it. It is very interesting.
Talks about the reptilians.
the main character is Roddy Pipper(WWE Wrestler).

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Well, for whoever it means something that any eyewitness confirmation might exist, I happen to have seen one in the flesh, unless the most insanely realistic hallucination ever was operated on me. It wasn't just for a short instant and my sighting is inscribed in the context of other events. There is no hard physical evidence for what I saw nor have I found other eyewitness confirmation. So take it for what you might make of it, I myself don't know what to conclude, other than the fact that I can no longer laugh at threads like this one.

You can search with my member name and add words like "reptilian sighting" to read in as clear detail as I can remember everything that happened, from the details of what surrounded the event to as precise a description I can give of the reptilian. While I have to face what sure seems to me now to be a fact, that such advanced reptilian entities do exist, I don't have the faintest idea of where they are from nor of where they live. This is why even several years later am carefully reading such threads, in hopes of a clue which might help explain what I saw and how it all might make sense.

For me there is one very large missing piece to the puzzle, and this is one which is brought up in this thread, why don't they just take over directly if they are so superior? That is not at all clear and can only be explained if we know whatever the secret government is trying to keep under wraps. My sighting is to me evidence that there are complicities within the power structure behind public authorities, for no such being could otherwise be able to get away with appearing in such an environment without eliciting the most drastic countermeasures. So I now would like to at least have a vague understanding of what it is they are covering up, hiding with NASA, occulting with mass propaganda, denying with mainstream media, manipulating with secret societies, assisting with intelligence agencies?

FWIW

Getsmart

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
but why aren't reptilian alien races just dinosaurs evolved, they go into natural caves when the disaster happens, maybe they already in the caves to begin with, get trapped, survive, evolve

my question is why aren't the reptilian races from earth and evolved dinosaurs? why do they have to be from another planet when we have had similar life in the past on our planet?

I beat you to this one and it isn't in Skunk Works. Maybe you posted this in the wrong forum?

Are 'Aliens' Dinosaurs & Survivers of an Earthly Cataclysm Returning Home?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
So you guys wanna see a real reptilian in flesh and blood ?
Look at this video forward it to 1:13 and pause. I recommend you watch it in full screen, it can be shocking to some people look at her eyes those are what REAL reptilian eyes.This footage is from 1980 they are more careful nowadays.
Watch it quickly before youtube take it down again.

Reptilians doi exist they use a biological-mechanical humanoid body vest with real organs their objective is to EAT humans nothing else they are addicted to human flesh so they abduct and eat us, but we are not interely unprotected because there is a part of this government that tries to protect us, i dont want to see anyone pursuing reptilians , do it at your own risk...
edit on 21-11-2011 by pla123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I really don't believe in them.David Icke is spot on in many things but the Reptilian thesis is a bridge too far and brings his integrity into dispute.Bring forward the witnesses and let them speak then i can make up my own mind but until then it's all magical baloney.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by southbeach

Believing or not they are out there when you get abducted and served in a plate you will believe... Assuming that you are young because they like young meat, just look into those eyes a normal human being dont have eyes like that, and this is not an eye desease since the eyes are completely simetrical . All this shapeshifiting is BS , they use a biological "living" cover and back in the 80´s they were not too careful as they are now , nowadays its almost impossible to catch them in film where did i get this info ? From a person that still works for the airforce insides(i wont be any specific on this because im not idiot to say more about it)... one thing is for sure they all know it , anyway it is better for you not to believe it... In the inside government they pity us because they know about the stuff that is out there that we are exposed to and we dont even know about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
The Reptilians come from a far place I'm not sure some say it is Alpha Draconis others say it is Nibiru PlanetX etc..

The Reptilians we have here are remnants that want to re-establish their empire in about our solar system. They are masters in genetic engineering ( as you can see... ).

They are "reptilian" for a reason. They are up to 20 feet tall and have two hearts. Taillength represents royality.

By now many live in the vast underground bases built since the 50s or 60s. We have built them bases just for their own.

For our mighty leaders in the secret societies they are the GODs.

I believe the Reptilians and the Draco do not evolve. Look at alligators and crocodiles...they have not changed in millions of years. Yes, I too have read that they have two hearts, and that they think of themselves as Royalty. They feel like Earth is their planet, not ours, and that humans are cattle, to be altered and even eaten as food. I believe our government to be in league with them, and I too believe the government has cooperated in building large, self contained deep underground bases. I also believe some of these bases have now been destroyed by using a sound frequency weapon. The Draco/Reptilian Race does have enemies, and these enemies, and they are on our side. Of course, I have no proof, so this is simply speculation.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
As a matter of interest, I just ran across this thread, concerning reptiles. Until a few weeks ago, I would have been in an "I don't know" position relative to their existence. Actually, I really had never thought much about reptiles in regard to space and space exploration.

Well, that has now changed for me! In my researching Mars photographs, I have found an anomaly, that is for me visible enough, to see it as a reptilian. No, this is not scratches on a rock, nor is it a rock.. This is a just partially visible reptilian body, in my opinion, that is lying on the ground..

I will have my 20 posts very soon, and because of your discussion and subject interest, I will post the reptilian as my first anomaly post here. Maybe tomorrow!! As most Mars anomalies are posted in the "Space Exploration" forum, that is probably where I will post it. Keep an eye out for it! I will look forward to your comments!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
You are discussing hypothetical creatures un-proven like Bigfoot.

As such...you cant discuss from whence they came from...if you cant prove they even exist.

You need to do that 1st...otherwise all talk is pointless on mythical beings. (Not saying they dont exist).

Produce one in "disclosure" form like we are waiting for "aliens and E.T's"...then we can talk.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

.................................................................................................
Nothing "mythical about this anomaly at all. It is just an object in a high quality photo of the Martian surface that has some reptilian appearance. Of course you can't see much of it, but it is interesting.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rdunk

Agreed. I personally think that discussion of the hypothetical....portrayed as real...is pointless. Where are the ET's from? The Ufos are our friends. Where is the bigfoot hiding?

We can talk and waste paper discussing "V"...but so far...it was just a tv show. Whats portrayed in video games and Hollywood movies and edited and photoshopped media...isnt worth trying to figure out what, where, who they are, could be, can be...until we find out for sure if they are real or not.

So many discussions here starts by assuming the unreal is...real. What weapons do they possess? How do the travel in space? etc, etc.

Its like a grade scool class talking about where the Easter bunny goes the rest of the year. I mean...really?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

I dont know where the reptillians are from but I have had a terrifying experience a year or two ago. I never believed in reptillians till I had thie weird and really bad experience. I thought the chances of such a thing were nil and even the idea was totally ridiculas. Anyway. If I were to guess I would take a stab at being from somewhere else, I dont think, if they were from here they would have allowed us to develop stuff that csn destroy thier own planet.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

I dont know where the reptillians are from but I have had a terrifying experience a year or two ago. I never believed in reptillians till I had thie weird and really bad experience. I thought the chances of such a thing were nil and even the idea was totally ridiculas. Anyway. If I were to guess I would take a stab at being from somewhere else, I dont think, if they were from here they would have allowed us to develop stuff that csn destroy thier own planet.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

V is only a television show nothing is true about that , extraterrestrial beings coexist with us for a long time and reptilians are only ONE of the species that coexist with us, the inside government knows all about this , whoever they are , this is irrelevant even your neighboor could be one without you knowing it.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pla123

Of course. Youre right. Hypothetically. One cant speak with certainty until its proven to be true.

And tho you and I may believe it...its just speculation and wasted words on a hypothetical issue.

Where do YOU think the Easter Bunny goes the rest of the year? (Understand? Pointless question).
edit on 23-11-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: ?

edit on 23-11-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: grammar

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by pla123

Watch it quickly before youtube take it down again.

Hi Pla123,

Just a few days later and YouTube removed that video. Can you give us its original name so that we can try to find it elsewhere using keywords? Some of us don't have a clue what you were referring to. I am especially eager to see that footage as I have stared into the eyes of a very tall Draco and would be able to at least tell you if it is anything like what I experienced. FWIW.

Getsmart

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join