It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizard(reptilian) Alien Race Question

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
hey i saw a post saying all reptilian stuff goes to skunk works so hopefully i am in the right place

but i dunno why people think lizards or reptiles are from anywhere else but right here, always, forever

if you believe in evolution then you can see we look like apes,gorillas,orangatangs w/e right?

but why aren't reptilian alien races just dinosaurs evolved, they go into natural caves when the disaster happens, maybe they already in the caves to begin with, get trapped, survive, evolve

my question is why aren't the reptilian races from earth and evolved dinosaurs? why do they have to be from another planet when we have had similar life in the past on our planet?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
One of the theories I've heard it that the Reptilians are from Earth. They possibly live in the hollow Earth. I don't think anyone knows where they're from (David Icke says they're from the Draco star system) for sure. We have much more info on the greys than any other alien race, and even most of what we know about them is speculative. So I don't think the Reptilians have to be from somewhere outside of Earth at all...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
One of the theories that i have read about is that when the disaster happened that killed of the dinosaurs, many of the smaller smarter ones made thier way into the cave system and evolved down there. Many of them when evolved left the planet in ships they created and colonized other star systems. But many stayed here.

I mean there was no life on the surface for millions of years. If they did manage to get down there they would have MILLIONS of years of evolution on us.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Evolution? There is no question about it, it's bull#, fake and disinformation by the powers that be.

So said let's continue.

The Reptilians come from a far place I'm not sure some say it is Alpha Draconis others say it is Nibiru PlanetX etc..

The Reptilians we have here are remnants that want to re-establish their empire in about our solar system. They are masters in genetic engineering ( as you can see... ).

They are "reptilian" for a reason. They are up to 20 feet tall and have two hearts. Taillength represents royality.

By now many live in the vast underground bases built since the 50s or 60s. We have built them bases just for their own.

For our mighty leaders in the secret societies they are the GODs.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I was browsing the web and came across a conspiracy web radio show that talks about reptilians. If anybody wants to listen to a good interview about reptilians and the alien agenda,

www.theedgeam.com has a live interview tonight at 8pm. The main interview is at 9pm and is free to listen to. I've checked out the archives they have a lot of shows.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
Evolution? There is no question about it, it's bull#, fake and disinformation by the powers that be.

So said let's continue.

The Reptilians come from a far place I'm not sure some say it is Alpha Draconis others say it is Nibiru PlanetX etc..

The Reptilians we have here are remnants that want to re-establish their empire in about our solar system. They are masters in genetic engineering ( as you can see... ).

They are "reptilian" for a reason. They are up to 20 feet tall and have two hearts. Taillength represents royality.

By now many live in the vast underground bases built since the 50s or 60s. We have built them bases just for their own.

For our mighty leaders in the secret societies they are the GODs.

area 51 was built in the early 50's right

well S-4 = D-4

as in dumb # 4

they are right beside eachother on the keyboard, and IMO lazar keeps his butt safe cause of this

if evolution is bull# then the dinosaur bones here are what? planted or just actual old dinosaur bones? i know we have a missing link in our evolution

but the human race itself has evolved, you never hear jamaicans complain about sunburns do you? so if you could please provide some info on evolution being bull# or explain to me why anyone with dark skin doesn't get burned other than the fact that they evolved to live more comfortably in the climate their genes are from

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

It has been corrected several times by the Anunnaki. Dig it up.

If you wanna believe into that mainstream lie CRAP go ahead i refuse because I and those who seek know better.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by out there20

Thankyou for the info. See this is what these threads should be about...finding out more information.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
More reptile stuff, KO. They are the master race and have been here forever it seems. They will not get my brains now or ever, " excuse me for a minute, I dropped my zanax all over the floor." Ok, now, if you wish to surrender, your government, "I mean our government" has
underground facilities where you may be led around like sheep until the Bush family relinquishes some of their land in Paraquay so we can continue or fight to drink the blood and brains of every life form in the galaxy. Man this ATS stuff is hard, could someone else take over for awhile, my claws hurt.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Did the Reptile theory come before or after the TV series "V"? Seems to me that the theories are ripped straight out of that series.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I believe evolution is real, it's just makes sense, and as a property of the universe. The human race probably did evolve from the aps, but then the reptillians came, upgraded them to humans, (this could be the missing link that arceologist talk about) and enslaved them. They probably also caused the extinction of the other branches of cave men, or they simply moved them somewhere else.

In the story of Adam and Eve they take the apple of knowledge from a tree with a reptillian in it. The apple of knowledge could have been the genetic upgrade. The Sumarian Anunnaki story may very well be decribing the same event.

I'll also point out that the devil meet jesus in the desert, as a reptillian, when he offered him the great cities of the world. This indicates that according to the bible the Devil (reptillians) has controll over the world.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Brock]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Strange you should mention that, and I believe anyone who is interested in reptilians indeed watch "V". Apparently a few of the actors in it are said to be reptoids... the main cast, you can do the research yourself if you are keen, I will give you a hint, one old guy sports the slit eye like nothing else a few times, and most of the reptiod (eye slits) happen to the good guys!

Also while watching the old boxset series of "Lost in Space" I have seen many, many eye slits, as well as a TON of illuminati icons/rituals/scenes... this show is definately ANYONE interested in reptilians should watch! Most of it is in black and white, giving a very clear and sharp image of the eye/s in question, especially on a plasma TV

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Y'know, I remember when the reptiles were supposed to be pretty short, and from earth. Now it seems with ever person they get taller, from seven now to twenty feet. And further away as well.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ok, look at it this way. On this planet(from what is currnetly known) humans evolved to become the dominate race on this planet, out of millions of different creatures. Here is where it breaks into two theories. Before man showed up, what was the primary race on this planet? Reptiles. They were on this planet for millions of years.

During this period some became very intelligent, while others did not. They may have been able to stand upright and communicate with each other via speech or developed mental capibilities. When the asteroid hit, the few that had evolved found their way into the cave systems of the planet. Being cold blooded they needed to find warmth and moved towards the earths core. There they could have evolved even more while everything on the surface was dead. Their civilization grew in knowledege and technology and by the time the ice age was over they were at they're peak. A military style race with class systems.The technology developed further after that, and they where able to leave the planet. Like scouts they went throughout the galaxy looking for places the could inhabit and start colonies. That way they would have bases and staging points if they needed them.

All the while their technology became even more sophisticated. Then they happened upon the alpha draconis star system. Which turned out to be next to earth, the perfect place they could inhabit and and spread their kind even futher into the galaxy. After they found Draconis they sent messages back to their colonies around the galaxy and told them to come there. Some on other planets left the colonies and went there while others stayed in the colonies. They could possibly be the reason for the stuctures on mars and the moon.

The ones that stayed on earth began to monitor what was developing on the planet and probably helped along our evolution by a little genetic manipulation. Probably from that point on they have played a major part in what is going on with the human race. The serpent images are all around us, think about it.

Now i'm no expert on this subject, this is just my theory.

Maybe this is why they refer to terra(earth) as their home planet and are here to take it back.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by out there20]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The above post is a very good theory of reptillians orginating on earth. But there's no way of telling that they came from earth or another solar system. I lean to the side that they came from another solar system because I trust Alex Collier quite a bit. Everything he says seems to fit perfectly except the part about time travel. Time travel in complete bull#, it will take a whole post to explain that though.

Since we're on the topic of evolution, I will try to answer the question, "Why are the aliens humanoid looking?" The anwers to this something is that, because it's the most efficient, and practical for using tools, and walking around on a landmass with gravity being down. Think about it, with gravity towards the landmass causing, hill's and objects to attract to the ground, it makes sence that our eyes are near the top of the body, because if they weren't it would be easier for our eyesite to be blocked by objects on the ground. And why 2 arms rather then 5? because too many arms are cluterous, while when working with tools it's often needed that one hand hold the tool being worked, and the other hand does the working of the the tool. The humanoid shape is the most efficient so elvolution choses it.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I like all the discussions in this thread so far...let's see how long it takes for a troll to waltz on in

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
read the LACERTA FILES....plz

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I also saw the alex collier interview. I found it to be very informative. I was just stating my theory. It brings me back to the second point i was trying to make in the last post.

We developed into the #1 species on this plant. What if in another star system some other race became the main lifeform on that planet. The reptilians could have been that race that became sentient. Possibly developing new technology.

On a side note, i just got done listening to a web radio show that was discussing the topics of reptilians, abductions, underground bases, shapeshifting and a lot of other things. The person being interviewed went by the name of LT. Co. sc. they didn't give his real name. The interview went on for 3hrs 40mins. VERY INFORMATIVE

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Assuming that reptilians exist, I find it highly improbable that they come from a different planet. I mean, why would a different planet somehow follow the same evolutionary guidelines that are found on earth? I mean, if they evolved reptiles, then whats to prevent them from evolving primates too?

But anyway, it is also unlikely for them to evolve to such high intelligence on earth too. If they did indeed go into the caves "to the center of the earth" for warmth and then evolved there, they would have to first survive the cold darkness that would have slowed down their metabolism so much that they would have died before they got even close to the warmth of the core.

I guess the best idea to describe them would be reptile-eque? Maybe they resemble reptiles? But if they are supposed to be literal beings descended from reptiles, then it does not make sense. However, there is so little proof of this, other than the "_____ is a reptilian!" videos on youtube, that it is pretty ridiculous. I watched the video of David Icke explaining himself, and he seems pretty avid about his cause, and they style of his thinking seemed highly rational (although he claimed he was the son of god). Maybe he just wants to make a name for himself? If purpose is what we create, and if he believes his purpose is to become famous and important (such as claiming to be the son of god), then he is doing an excellent job, especially if he is clever enough to cover his tracks and holes in his theories.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

Very good question. I actually addressed this very question in a thread. called Reptilians A Breakdown of a few evolutionary facts.

Dinosaurs are closely related to birds. But there are prehistoric reptiles. And reptiles have certain needs that just don't fit the whole Reptilian overlord thing. For instance:

Reptiles require humidity over 65 to 85 percent in order to digest food. This has not changed since reptiles first appeared on earth 450 million years ago(estimates can be found on science daily.com or peer reviewed journals)
Secondly; Reptiles require UV A and UV B to metabolize food. They are entirely dependant on external heat sources for body temperature regulation. These things fly in the face of reptilian creatures having evolved underground. If they came from space...Then I will paraphrase another paster here and say the following.

They left their planet, landed on Earth millions of years ago, and went underground on a world that to them is alien. Underground, where there is not solar energy, no food, little water, toxic gases, potential lavaflows, and a whole assortment of dangers that any species trying to survive would certainly make an attempt to avoid.

Another question to that would be this, Why are they not the dominant species on the FACE of the earth if they are, in deed so powerful? Why have they not just taken over instead of conspiring for millions of years from underground?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join