It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizard(reptilian) Alien Race Question

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

Wouldn't you be avid about your cause as Mr. Icke is if you were trying to finagle a free lunch out of an unsuspecting public? And every time he is asked to provide proof he says "Buy my book it's all there". Well, no thanks, I'm not giving that guy my money, and if it were all true as he claims it is then why is this not top news? And if reptilians wished to keep themselves so damned secret, then why isn't he dead?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

I am of the opinion that you believe it because it's mainstream and you've become so accustomed to believing conspiracies that anything anyone says counter to your point is BS. Please provide proof SCIENTIFICALLY sating that evolution is all BS instead of pointing to ancient texts that everybody has used to create one theory or another.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

So anyone who questions this is a troll? Why? Questioning this is what makes us free from things like tyranny and lies. Why am I a troll, as you say, because I question the validity and motives behind those publishing these so called theories? That seems a bit unfair don't you think?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The sound of one hand clapping?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

It has been corrected several times by the Anunnaki. Dig it up.

If you wanna believe into that mainstream lie CRAP go ahead i refuse because I and those who seek know better.

CRAP?

the FACT that darker skinned people DO NOT sunburn is a FACT and it's evolution plain and simple

i saw it with my own eyes every day for 4 years with my only 1/2 jamaican step sister, she never once had a sun burn, i was at the same beaches as her, the same poolsides and i was getting burned when i was out too long

people from hotter places (hotter because they are closer to the sun) and this is just a wild stab but i would assume the uv rays are a little stronger too near the equator

they do not burn in the sun, light skinned people do

clearly they have evolved to live where they lived for the years and years they did

their bodies naturally evolved to protect themselves from getting burned

or look at it this way, white people have evolved to live away from the sun

it's pretty clear and plain to see that some kind of evolution happened and that's why darker skinned people do not get burned by the sun

i dunno how you can deny that, but go talk to any anyone from the carribbean, african, south america and the middle east and ask if they are worried about sun burns

projectvxn thanks for your info

[edit on 20-1-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

even i forget to stay on topic here

but my point in the sun tan story was just to prove evolution in the human race

and possibly evolution of dinosaurs into lizards

but since they seem to really need the actual sun rays it would be very hard for them to live underground if at all

and an interesting fact is the talk about serpents and other reptiles in religion and other things

disinfo? cause the printing press was invented in early 1500's so the bible was hand copied for 3/4 of it's existence

so to start saying lizards are bad is to basically follow the bible from the beginning of our race (the bible says humans were created from adam and eve and the snake in the tree story)

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is a good clue as well. Not just a snake in a tree, but a half snake, half human, just google images Adam and Eve.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I don't know if you realize this, but people seeing and talking about reptilians goes back WAY further than this show you speak of. In fact i've had instances where i've encountered one. Or what i can best describe what i saw and heard. Never the less... seriously use your brain. They obviously took information they have read to make the characters in that show.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher

Originally posted by Paul the seeker

It has been corrected several times by the Anunnaki. Dig it up.

If you wanna believe into that mainstream lie CRAP go ahead i refuse because I and those who seek know better.

CRAP?

the FACT that darker skinned people DO NOT sunburn is a FACT and it's evolution plain and simple

i saw it with my own eyes every day for 4 years with my only 1/2 jamaican step sister, she never once had a sun burn, i was at the same beaches as her, the same poolsides and i was getting burned when i was out too long

people from hotter places (hotter because they are closer to the sun) and this is just a wild stab but i would assume the uv rays are a little stronger too near the equator

they do not burn in the sun, light skinned people do

clearly they have evolved to live where they lived for the years and years they did

their bodies naturally evolved to protect themselves from getting burned

or look at it this way, white people have evolved to live away from the sun

it's pretty clear and plain to see that some kind of evolution happened and that's why darker skinned people do not get burned by the sun

i dunno how you can deny that, but go talk to any anyone from the carribbean, african, south america and the middle east and ask if they are worried about sun burns

projectvxn thanks for your info

even i forget to stay on topic here

but my point in the sun tan story was just to prove evolution in the human race

and possibly evolution of dinosaurs into lizards

but since they seem to really need the actual sun rays it would be very hard for them to live underground if at all

and an interesting fact is the talk about serpents and other reptiles in religion and other things

disinfo? cause the printing press was invented in early 1500's so the bible was hand copied for 3/4 of it's existence

so to start saying lizards are bad is to basically follow the bible from the beginning of our race (the bible says humans were created from adam and eve and the snake in the tree story)

Actually, everyone burns in the sunlight. Of course the darker your skin is, the harder it is for you to get a sunburn, but it will happen.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Star, and flag to the op.

Hi,

The Reptilians theory definitely pre dates V. In fact there are several good flicks out much older that have the bad guy being a reptile.

I personally think the theory goes back thousands of years. It's mentioned in the bible a lot... the snake snakes... In the book of Matthew Jesus warned of the Pharisees; he continually warned of them being vipers with forked tongues.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I believe. In fact it is not at all impossible regardless of what science suggests. Lets not forget that science often presents its self as fact but indeed they do not truly know. After all as recent as the 70's they would scoff at the idea of black holes. Im not knocking science by the way, im just saying.

Personally the idea of an inner earth containing sentient beings does not sound unfeasible to me. And there is scientific fact that creatures can survive in the most inhospitable of places.

Troodon

Reptilian humanoid / Dinosauroid

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Blast from the past - have we began to open our minds to the ides that there is indeed such a thing as a reptilian being?

Or is that still frowned upon? even though MOST of the ATS peers talk about them - as do whistle blowers and insiders...

hmmm maybe a few work on ATS and don't want the publicity eh?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
unfortunately all religions had been distorted include the Islam until one man came explore all the enigma events

his name is Nasser Muhammed Al Yemeni you will hear about him more in the few years

he says the satanic female race had sexual intercourse with human male race from long time ago

and produce new race named "yajooj and majooj" this race is thought to be the same race of grays and rapitalin
and "yajooj and majooj "now theirs numbers is huge and they live in the hollow earth and they will get out to the surface leading them by the same creature who did not obey god from the begging of the humanity, yes it's the Satan myth by it's self believe or don't, i just inform you what will happen in short times we call this big boss Satan as "Eblees" so this why the secret government hide the information about hollow earth to help "Eblees" 's plans to work successfully,as i understand from Expected Mahdi Imam Nasser Muhammed Al Yemeni , "Eblees" in the near future will appear himself to the public with his yajooj and majooj forces and will pretend or claim to be Jesus and people shall fascinating about his power and he will say :

oh ye people this is my heaven "hollow earth"
and this is my hell "planet x or nibiru" who follow me i shall let him be in heaven and who is not obey me i will send him to hell ....

so this is why NASA and secret governments also trying to hide the information about the Nibiru plant all this top secretes for Ebless plans to work
and for more information plz visit this site :

www.smartvisions.eu...

[edit on 9-1-2010 by MrBasserBy]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul the seeker

Evolution? There is no question about it, it's bull#, fake and disinformation by the powers that be.

No question about it? Ignorance is bliss

The Reptilians come from a far place I'm not sure some say it is Alpha Draconis others say it is Nibiru PlanetX etc..

The Reptilians we have here are remnants that want to re-establish their empire in about our solar system. They are masters in genetic engineering ( as you can see... ).

They are "reptilian" for a reason. They are up to 20 feet tall and have two hearts. Taillength represents royality.

By now many live in the vast underground bases built since the 50s or 60s. We have built them bases just for their own.

For our mighty leaders in the secret societies they are the GODs.

Yer, evolution is a load of rubbish but what you have said above makes perfect sense. Where is your evidence for this? You seem very sure about it.

Unless this is a big joke?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Screw the Reptoids.
This planet belongs to human beings.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I want you to please analyze this photo. My b.f. and I were vacationing and stayed in the cottage for 2 days doing nothing. The place was like a garden where the "art of doing nothing" is the theme. In the bed and breakfast package. We took several photos in the garden and here in our room. He doesn't have what appears to be a 'black eye' in person, but in the photo, this appeared. Using a 37 megapixel Leica camera this is not discoloration because my photo doesn't have any 'wrong' in it. Sadly I cannot share everything cause I love this guy and respect his privacy. I took this to two digital photo shops and they are convince that this is not a shadow (showing them the whole picture) I asked him about this, he said his pupil is larger than usual and his eyes in person is color blue. Do you think it reflects his eye color. Please help. I dont want to think bad about this person because he seems to be nice to me and I love him so much. What do you think. anyone can help me? s1030.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I want you to please analyze this photo. My b.f. and I were vacationing and stayed in the cottage for 2 days doing nothing. The place was like a garden where the "art of doing nothing" is the theme. In the bed and breakfast package. We took several photos in the garden and here in our room. He doesn't have what appears to be a 'black eye' in person, but in the photo, this appeared. Using a 37 megapixel Leica camera this is not discoloration because my photo doesn't have any 'wrong' in it. Sadly I cannot share everything cause I love this guy and respect his privacy. I took this to two digital photo shops and they are convince that this is not a shadow (showing them the whole picture) I asked him about this, he said his pupil is larger than usual and his eyes in person is color blue. Do you think it reflects his eye color. Please help. I dont want to think bad about this person because he seems to be nice to me and I love him so much. What do you think. anyone can help me? s1030.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I think they are from here as well..
2nd

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BJRocha

My dog has the same problem?

pix.motivatedphotos.com...

Haha. No offense, I seriously doubt that's a reptoid.

I've always found the reptile thing hard to believe, but David Icke does say some interesting things from time to time. He is very well spoken. So it seems odd. I just find it hard to believe such beings so powerful could exist either from our planet or outside it. Would be interesting if an advanced race existed before us though.

He seems to have stopped discussing it as much these days though?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BJRocha

I've sent you a U2U

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join